Acer today announced new additions across its growing Predator line of gaming products at the annual next@acer global press conference in New York. The new Predator Orion 5000 desktop PC powered by Windows 10 is a mid-tower targeting hardcore gamers, with Intel’s latest Z390 chipset, 9th Gen Intel® Core i9-9900K processor, and features an NVIDIA® GeForce RTX 2080 GPU. In addition, Acer has launched a massive 43-inch Predator monitor, alongside new additions to its series of Predator gadgets.
“The Predator Orion 5000 series is designed for gamers who prefer to max out their settings in and potentially dive into streaming with little-to-no impact on performance,” said Jeff Lee, General Manager, Stationary Computing, IT Product Business, Acer Inc. “With the latest gaming technologies like a GeForce RTX GPU and overclockable 9th Gen Intel Core i9-9900K Processor, the new Orion 5000 packs enough power to satisfy even the most demanding gamers.”
“It’s great to see Acer bring such a wide portfolio of gaming devices designed to meet the needs of so many different types of gamers with their new Predator and Nitro series offerings,” said Mark Linton, General Manager, Consumer and Device Sales, Microsoft Corp. “Acer continues to innovate and bring great gaming experiences to market for consumers.”
Acer’s New Predator Orion 5000: Ideal for High-performance Gamers
The new Predator Orion 5000 (PO5-605S) adopts the overclockable octa-core 9th Gen Intel® Core i9-9900K (with Z390 chipset) with support for dual-channel DDR4 configurations (up to 64GB) to deliver premium gaming experiences. For superior graphics performance, the revolutionary NVIDIA Turing architecture on the NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 GPU combines real-time ray tracing, artificial intelligence, and programmable shading to immerse players in a visually-stunning gaming experience. With the extreme processor the Orion 5000 has under the hood, a Cooler Master® CPU Liquid Cooler1 regulates temperature to maximize peak performance. Strategically-placed intake and exhaust fans as well as a shrouded power supply unit outfitted with its very own removable dust filter ensure each internal component of the Orion tower stays cool during extended gaming sessions.
The tower’s chassis has been trimmed down to just 30 liters so users can choose a powerful machine with a reduced footprint, while the see-through side panel includes a layer of metal mesh which, along with the rest of the case, gives EMI shielding to inner components. Users can maintain superiority over the competition with 2.5Gbps Ethernet, and when victory is assured, they can hang the headset on either of the chassis’ two headset cradles.
The Easy-Swap expansion bay supports 2.5 inch form factor SATA I/II/III SSD and HDD drives, providing file transfer speeds of up to 6Gbps, for quick and easy moving or switching of data without tools or rebooting. It’s ideal for gamers who want to swap data, move systems, or travel with their 2.5 inch SSD quickly.
Revved Up RGB
Users can choose an RGB lighting pattern that fits their style, or one that suits the game of choice. Light bars and case fans tucked away within the hardened shell support 16.7 million colors. With Lighting Maker, customers can fine tune lighting and let it dance with the music being played.
Acer’s Predator 43-inch LFGD Gaming Monitor: The Ultimate Orion 5000 Companion
Acer revealed its Predator LFGD (Large format gaming display) monitor (CG437K P) measuring an astounding 43-inches. Designed for hardcore PC and console gaming enthusiasts looking for ultra-high definition (3840 x 2160), the 4Kmonitor features a fast 144Hz refresh rate for incredibly smooth and tear-free imagery, essential for tracking objects as they zip across the screen. The monitor’s AdaptiveSync feature adapts to the frame rate of the outputting device, resulting in uninterrupted gameplay so users can concentrate on the task at hand. The VA display panel features a wide color gamut of 90 percent of the DCI-P3 color space for vibrant colors that pop out and deeper blacks. For enhanced color vibrancy, VESA-Certified DisplayHDR 1000 certification ensures better contrast and color accuracy, allowing customers to experience AAA games as they are meant to be. It’s not just for hardcore PC gamers. Console gamers will appreciate its three HDMI ports, plus a Type-C, and a DisplayPort.
The Predator CG437K P features power saving technologies, such as a light sensor that can detect the light level in the room and automatically adjusts brightness for comfortable viewing, and a proximity sensor, so as viewers move to the front of the monitor it will automatically wake up from standby mode, or revert to sleep mode when there is no movement in the room. It also includes a remote control, making it convenient for living room use.
New Predator Gadgets and Accessories Level Up the Gaming Experience
A new range of Predator gaming gadgets was also unveiled, including:
- Predator M-Utility Backpack: designed for gamers, streamers and photographers, it’s water-repellant and offers easy access to its 17-inch laptop compartment through a 180-degree fold-flat opening, making it easy for passing through airport security; plus it has a plethora of pockets including a tripod holder, built-in luggage strap for traveling, adjustable straps, and air mesh back padding.
- Predator Cestus 330 gaming mouse: Featuring the newly released solid Pixart 3335 sensor that provides responsive tracking and ultimate accuracy for competitive gaming, 16,000 DPI with seven programmable buttons, on-the-fly DPI switching (5 levels) and 16.8 M RGB backlighting. Users can customize settings with the Predator Quartermaster for improved accuracy and precision.
- Predator Aethon 300 gaming keyboard: With Cherry switches (MX Blue), teal blue backlighting, and anti-ghosting on all keys.
- Predator Galea 311 foldable gaming headset: precision-tuned 50 mm drivers featuring Acer’s TrueHarmony, hard key mutable mic, comfortable foam ear cushions and a 3.5 mm headphone jack connector.
Price and Availability
The Predator Orion 5000 gaming desktop will be available in North America in August starting at USD 1,199.99; in EMEA in June, starting at EUR 1,999.00; and in China in May, starting at RMB 15,999.
The Predator CG437K P gaming monitor will be available in North America in September, starting at USD 1,299.00; in EMEA in September, starting at EUR 1,499.00; and in China in August, starting at RMB 9,999.
Predator M-Utility Backpack will be available in North America in June for USD 179.99; in EMEA in June, for EUR 179.00; and in China in October, for 1,499 RMB.
Predator Cestus 330 gaming mouse will be available in North America in June for USD 69.99; in EMEA in June, for EUR 79.00; and in China in October, for 499 RMB.
Predator Aethon 300 gaming keyboard will be available in North America in June for USD 119.99; in EMEA in June, for EUR 149.00; and in China in October, for RMB 999.
Predator Galea 311 noise-isolating gaming headset will be available in North America in June for USD 99.99; in EMEA in June, for EUR 69.00; and in China in October, for RMB 339.
Exact specifications, prices, and availability will vary by region. To learn more about availability, product specifications and prices in specific markets, please contact your nearest Acer office via www.acer.com.
The new Predator Orion 5000 desktop, Predator CG437K P monitor, and latest gaming gadgets were unveiled today at the next@acer press event held in New York, where the company announced a range of new devices and solutions for gamers, creators, families, students, and professionals. For more information, visit www.acer.com/nextatacer.
SOURCE Acer Incorporated
Ex-Future Group Honcho Hemant Taware Joins Innoviti as Chief Business Officer
- Leading payment solutions provider, Innoviti Payment Solutions announced the induction of former Future Group and Croma senior executive, Mr. Hemant Taware to its senior management team.
- A retail industry veteran with over 25 years of diverse experience in Direct Sales, Marketing, and Operations across sectors like Food & Grocery, Apparel, CDIT & Telecom, Mr. Taware till recently was the Strategic Planning & Business Development Head at Future Group where he has been instrumental in orchestrating Change Management in their Design & Build function.
- Prior to that Mr. Taware handled leadership roles at some of India’s marquee retail organizations such as Chief Operating Officer at HyperCITY Retail, Chief of Operations at Croma, Chief Operating Officer at The Mobile Store and General Manager at ABRL.
- Mr. Taware’s appointment reaffirms Innoviti’s goal of building a world-class payments company by bringing senior talent from user industries to strengthen its expanding eco-system of payments linked value added services for retail merchants.
- Across India Innoviti processes over US$ 5Bn of payments annually from over 1,000+ cities, with a throughput per point of acceptance of US$7000, 2X of India’s average (as per RBI data). Innoviti’s payment solutions helps merchants, banks and brands influence commercial transactions happening in offline commerce more efficiently than possible otherwise, through an unconventional use of payment terminals.
- Innoviti is backed by marquee investors including Bessemer Venture Partners, USA, FMO, Netherlands, SBI Venture Capital, Singapore and Catamaran, India.
Leading payment solutions provider, Innoviti Payment Solutions announced the induction of former Future Group and Croma senior executive, Mr. Hemant Taware to its senior management team. He is a retail industry veteran with over 25 years of diverse experience in Direct Sales, Marketing, and Operations across sectors like Food & Grocery, Apparel, CDIT & Telecom. Mr. Taware till recently was the Strategic Planning & Business Development Head at Future Group where he has been instrumental in orchestrating Change Management in their Design & Build function.
Prior to that, Mr. Taware handled leadership roles at some of India’s marquee retail organizations such as Chief Operating Officer at HyperCITY Retail, Chief of Operations at Croma, Chief Operating Officer at The Mobile Store and General Manager at ABRL. Mr. Taware’s appointment reaffirms Innoviti’s goal of building a world-class payments company by bringing senior talent from user industries to strengthen its expanding eco-system of payments linked value added services for retail merchants.
Mr. Hemant Taware, Chief Business Officer – Merchant Ecosystem, Innoviti said, “I’m very excited to be joining Innoviti’s team at a crucial time when the company is poised to aggressively grow its pioneering industry-leading software solutions in the digital payments space. Innoviti’s technologies have been at the forefront of setting new benchmarks for how retail businesses can extract more out of a payment transaction by adding intelligence to it. This is helping retail businesses transform their payment acceptance processing infrastructure into genuine drivers of business growth in today’s tough economic environment. I look forward to an exciting journey with Innoviti’s young and talented team.”
Across India, Innoviti processes over US$ 5Bn of payments annually from over 1000+ cities, with a throughput per point of acceptance of US$7000, 2X of India’s average (as per RBI data). Innoviti’s payment solutions helps merchants, banks and brands influence commercial transactions happening in offline commerce more efficiently than possible otherwise, through an unconventional use of payment terminals.
Innoviti is backed by marquee investors including Bessemer Venture Partners, USA, FMO, Netherlands, SBI Venture Capital, Singapore and Catamaran, India.
SOURCE Innoviti Payment Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Neurodiagnostics Market Worth $8.4 Billion by 2024 – Exclusive Report by MarketsandMarkets™
According to the new market research report “Neurodiagnostics Market by Product (Diagnostic & Imaging Systems (MRI, Ultrasound), Clinical Testing (PCR, NGS), Reagents & Consumables), Disease Pathology (Epilepsy, Stroke), End User, and Region – Global Forecast to 2024″, published by MarketsandMarkets™, the Neurodiagnostics Market is expected to reach USD 8.4 billion by 2024 from USD 5.9 billion in 2019, at a CAGR of 7.3%.
Download PDF Brochure:
The demand for neurodiagnostic products is expected to grow mainly due to factors such as the increasing prevalence of neurological disorders & diseases, technological advancements, growing patient emphasis on effective & early disease diagnosis, the growing number of diagnostic centers & hospitals, and the use of biomarker profiling for disease diagnostics. These factors have prompted market players to improve and strengthen their current manufacturing and distribution capabilities—especially in emerging markets, which are expected to witness the highest growth.
The diagnostic imaging systems segment accounted for the largest share of the Neurodiagnostics Market, by product, in 2018.
Based on the product, the market is segmented into diagnostic imaging systems, clinical diagnostic instruments, and reagents and consumables. The diagnostic imaging systems segment accounted for the largest share of the market in 2018. The increasing incidence and prevalence of neurological disorders and growing R&D in the field of cerebral and spinal disorders are the major factors driving the growth of this segment.
Browse in-depth TOC on “Neurodiagnostics Market“
189 – Tables
28 – Figures
239 – Pages
The hospitals & surgical centers segment accounted for the largest share of the Neurodiagnostics Market, by end-user, in 2018
On the basis of end-user, the market is segmented into hospitals & surgical centers, diagnostic laboratories & imaging centers, neurology centers, ambulatory care centers (ACCs), and research laboratories & academic institutes.
In 2018, hospitals & surgical centers accounted for the largest share of the Neurodiagnostics Market, mainly due to the financial capabilities of hospitals to purchase expensive equipment, such as neurodiagnostic devices.
Get 10% Customization on this Research Report:
North America accounted for the largest share of the Neurodiagnostics Market in 2018
North America accounted for the largest share of the market in 2018, followed by Europe. This can primarily be attributed to the presence of a highly developed healthcare system, high adoption of innovative neurodiagnostic devices among medical professionals, and the full availability of advanced neurodiagnostic devices.
Some of the prominent players in the Neurodiagnostics Market include GE Healthcare (US), Siemens Healthineers (Germany), Philips Healthcare (Netherlands), Hitachi, Ltd. (Japan), Canon, Inc. (Japan), Lifelines Neuro Company, LLC (US), Natus Medical Incorporated (US), Hoffman-La Roche AG (Switzerland), FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation (Japan), Mitsar Co., Ltd. (Russia), Advanced Brain Monitoring (US), Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc. (US), Bio-Rad Laboratories (US), QIAGEN N.V. (Netherlands), Nihon Kohden Corporation (Japan), ANT Neuro (Netherlands), Fonar Corporation (US), Fujirebio (Japan), DRG Instruments GmbH (Germany), Tecan Trading AG (Switzerland), Motion Lab Systems, Inc. (US), Rigaku Corporation (Japan), Neusoft Medical Systems Co., Ltd. (US), ELMIKO MEDICAL Sp. Z o.o. (Poland) and Ridge Diagnostics (US).
Browse Adjacent Markets: Medical Devices Market Research Reports & Consulting
Get Special Pricing on Bundle Reports:
Browse Related Reports:
Next-generation Sequencing Market by Product (NOVASEQ, NEXTSEQ, SEQUEL, NANOPORE), Consumables, Bioinformatics, Services (EXOME, RNA, DENOVO), Technology (ION, SMRT), Application (Diagnostics, Cancer), End User, Region – Global Forecast to 2025
Digital PCR (dPCR) and Real-time PCR (qPCR) Market by Product (Instruments, Reagents, Software, Services), Application (Clinical, Oncology, Forensics), End-user (Hospitals, Diagnostic Labs, Academia, Pharma-Biotech, CRO) – Global Forecast to 2024
Global Surgical Robots Market Size was Estimated at USD 1190 Million in 2018, and is Expected to Grow USD 4270 Million by the end of 2025 at a CAGR of 20% | Valuates Reports™
As technological advances is all set to revolutionize healthcare in the years to come, the demand for surgical robots is expected to capture a significant portion of the growing medical industry.
There are several advantages of robotic surgery, resulting in increased hospital and outpatient surgical center adoption. Robotic surgery gives the surgeon many benefits such as an improved field of vision, superior flexibility and accessing inaccessible or hard-to-reach areas during surgery.
Surgical Robots average price is in the declining trend, from USD / Unit 1280 K in 2012 to USD / Unit 1250 K in 2016. The classification of surgical robots includes laparoscopy, orthopedics, and others, and the percentage of laparoscopy in 2016 is about 70 percent, and the percentage of orthopedics is about 20 percent in trend increase. Surgical robots are commonly used in the Minimal Invasive field of Open Surgery. The majority of Surgical Robots are in Minimal Invasive and the proportion of sales in 2016 is around 72%.
Surgical robots have applications, among others, in general surgery, gynecological surgery, orthopedic surgery, cardiology, neurology. Of all the applications, the largest demand for surgical robotic systems, accessories and services was for general surgery followed by gynecological surgery. The gynecological surgical robots market is expected to experience the fastest growth during the forecast period as more and more surgeons are embracing surgical robots and gynecology services as robots have demonstrated their productivity and accuracy with less ill effects.
TRENDS INFLUENCING GLOBAL SURGICAL ROBOTS MARKET SHARE
- Growing neurological disorders
- Raising research and development activities
- Raising geriatric population
REGION WISE SURGICAL ROBOTS MARKET ANALYSIS
- North America is the largest place of consumption, with a market share of almost 56 percent in 2016.
- Europe is the second largest consumer place after North America, with a consumption market share of 20%. Competition in the market is intense
Inquire For Regional : https://reports.valuates.com/request/regional/QYRE-Auto-12131/Global_Surgical_Robots_Market
The objectives of this study are to define, segment, and project the size of the Surgical Robots market based on company, product type, end user and key regions.
This report studies the global market size of Surgical Robots in key regions like North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Central & South America and Middle East & Africa, focuses on the consumption of Surgical Robots in these regions.
This research report categorizes the global Surgical Robots market by top players/brands, region, type and end user. This report also studies the global Surgical Robots market status, competition landscape, market share, growth rate, future trends, market drivers, opportunities and challenges, sales channels and distributors.
Key Competitors: the following manufacturers are covered in this report, with sales, revenue, market share for each company:
- Intuitive Surgical
- Restoration Robotics
- Medtech S.A
- Mazor Robotics
- THINK Surgical
SURGICAL ROBOTS MARKET SIZE BY PRODUCTS
SURGICAL ROBOTS MARKET SIZE BY END USER
- Open Surgery
- Minimal Invasive
THE STUDY OBJECTIVES OF THIS REPORT ARE:
- To study and analyze the global Surgical Robots market size (value & volume) by company, key regions, products and end user, breakdown data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2025.
- To understand the structure of Surgical Robots market by identifying its various subsegments.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- Focuses on the key global Surgical Robots companies, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape and recent development.
- To project the value and sales volume of Surgical Robots submarkets, with respect to key regions.
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
REPORTS COVERING SPECIFIC SUBSETS OF SURGICAL ROBOTS MARKET
1. GLOBAL ORTHOPEDIC SURGICAL ROBOTS MARKET
In the orthopedic surgical industry, orthopedic medical robots have created a revolution. These machines allow the surgeons to perform the most accurate and efficient procedures. They are superior to traditional orthopedic techniques and are highly reliable. The orthopedic medical robots were increasingly adopted throughout the world in 2019.
The global market for Orthopedic Surgical Robots is estimated at US$ 985 million in 2018, growing at a CAGR of 12.28% percent in 2019-2025.
Trends Influencing The Orthopedic Surgical Robots Market
- Consistent advancements in the technology for orthopedic surgical robots.
- Availability of orthopedic surgical robots across the globe.
- Increase in government funding.
- Raising investments by manufacturers for the development of orthopedic surgical robots
Region Wise Orthopedic Surgical Robots Market Analysis
- North America holds the largest market share due to enhanced health care infrastructure, educated population and improved affordability, as well as increased acceptance of knee, hip and spine-related surgery robotic systems in the region.
- Europe follows closely as there is a high percentage of the elderly population needing bone-related procedures.
- Due to the growing population and a steep increase in injuries and drops in the area, Asia-Pacific is also seen as a good market for the orthopedic medical robots industry.
2. GLOBAL LAPAROSCOPY SURGICAL ROBOTS MARKET
Among all types of surgical robots, laparoscopy surgical robots generate significant revenue.
The global market for Laparoscopy Surgical Robots is estimated at xx million dollars in 2017, reaching xx million dollars by the end of 2025, rising at a CAGR of xx percent in 2018-2025.
The global market is expected to expand steadily, primarily due to increasing applications of gynecological, cardiovascular, gastrointestinal, urological and ear / nose / throat (ENT) robotic solutions worldwide.
Trends Influencing The Laparoscopy Surgical Robots Market Share
- Increasing investment in research and development activities
- Raise in geriatric population
3. GLOBAL AI-BASED SURGICAL ROBOT MARKET
Today, surgeons around the world are using technological advances in artificial intelligence-enhanced surgical robotics devices to reduce the mortality rate associated with chronic disease. Rising awareness of public health and improved patient safety and regulation fuels market growth of the industry for AI-based surgical robots.
The global market for AI-based Surgical Robots is expected to reach xx million US$ in 2018 by the end of 2025, growing at a CAGR of xx% in 2019-2025.
Services have the largest share of the AI-based surgical robot market in the consumer segment. High maintenance costs associated with robotic surgical system algorithms and updating routine equipment increase demand for service items.
Region Wise AI Based Surgical Robot Market Analysis
- North America has a market share of 45 percent and is leading the market for AI-based surgical robots. Strong cooperation between healthcare organizations and robotic software companies are the major contributing factors related to their market dominance.
- Europe is the second largest regional market with a 30 percent share as a result of strategic collaboration between academic research institutes and government-funded hospitals to develop machine learning programs for AI-based surgical robots.
- Asia Pacific holds a market share of 15 percent due to the enormous patient base suffering from critical disease that needs surgical intervention and aggressive government policies to build well-equipped healthcare institutions with surgical robots.
4. GLOBAL SPINAL SURGICAL ROBOTS MARKET
With the application of robotic technology to the second most commonly performed surgical procedure, spinal surgery, the global spinal surgical robot markets are poised to achieve significant growth. Spinal surgical robots improve the repeatability and accuracy of spinal surgery.
The global market for Spinal Surgical Robots is estimated at US$ 67 million in 2018, reaching US$ 470 million by the end of 2025, growing at a CAGR of 27.6% in 2019-2025.
View Full Report:
Over the years, spinal surgery has evolved dramatically as advances in technology have enabled improvements in surgical techniques. Spinal surgery involves modifying the affected area of the back bones and nerves. It is a very delicate surgery to implant one or more screws or components. The robot can achieve better precision than can a skilled surgeon.
Trends Influencing The Global Spinal Surgical Robots Market Share
- Aging population
- Reductions in hospital costs due to decreased length of stay
SOURCE Valuates Reports
Latest News6 months ago
Bleckwen Raises $10m and Appoints David Christie as CEO
Artificial Intelligence6 months ago
LogRhythm Scores the Singapore Business Review Technology Excellence Award 2019 for Cyber Security – Computer Software
Artificial Intelligence2 months ago
Mogo announces a digital lending pilot with goeasy Ltd.
Artificial Intelligence7 months ago
Kneron Debuts Edge AI Chip, Bringing AI to Devices Everywhere
Artificial Intelligence8 months ago
CredoLab extends smartphone-based scoring to insurers
Artificial Intelligence2 months ago
Latest News3 months ago
OnDeck CEO Noah Breslow to Deliver Keynote Address at 2019 LEND360 Conference
Artificial Intelligence8 months ago
Chartis Research Names FICO a Category Leader in AI for Financial Services