Covina, CA, Aug. 04, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The report “Global Geospatial Solutions & Services Market, By Solution Type (Hardware, Software, and Service), By Technology (Geospatial Analytics, GNSS & Positioning, Scanning, and Earth Observation), By End-user (Utility, Business, Transportation, Defence & Intelligence, Infrastructural Development, Natural Resource, and Others), By Application (Surveying & Mapping, Geovisualization, Asset Management, Planning & Analysis, and Others), and By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East & Africa) – Trends, Analysis and Forecast till 2029”.
- In April 2020, HERE Technologies, a leading provider of mapping and location platform services, today announced its partnership with Gurgaon-headquartered Deduce Technologies with an aim to offer accurate information about Indian roads and traffic conditions. The partnership is expected to enhance HERE’s Real-Time Traffic solution that identifies congestion areas and its reasons by delivering high-quality flow and incident content every minute.
- In February 2020, Microsoft extended its partnership with TomTom in order to expand its mapping scenarios and secured location APIs for providing geospatial context to data.
Request Free Sample of this Business Intelligence Report @ https://www.prophecymarketinsights.com/market_insight/Insight/request-sample/4412
Geospatial technology comprises GIS (geographical information systems), GPS (global positioning systems), and RS (remote sensing), a technology that provides a radically different way of producing and using maps that are required to manage communities and industries. Developed economies are expected to provide lucrative opportunities to the industry for geospatial solutions. The application of geospatial techniques across the globe has witnessed a steady growth over the past decades, owing to simple accessibility of geospatial technology in advanced nations such as the U.S. and Canada, thus further driving growth of the target the market. Moreover, rising smart city initiatives in emerging countries have resulted in the growing need for geospatial technologies for use in 3D urban mapping, monitoring and mapping natural resources. Increasing adoption of IoT, big data analysis, and Artificial Intelligence (AI) across the globe is projected to create profitable opportunities for global geospatial solutions & services market throughout the forecast period.
Browse 60 market data tables* and 35 figures* through 140 slides and in-depth TOC on “Global Geospatial Solutions & Services Market”, By Solution Type (Hardware, Software, and Service), By Technology (Geospatial Analytics, GNSS & Positioning, Scanning, and Earth Observation), By End-user (Utility, Business, Transportation, Defence & Intelligence, Infrastructural Development, Natural Resource, and Others), By Application (Surveying & Mapping, Geovisualization, Asset Management, Planning & Analysis, and Others), and By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East & Africa) – Trends, Analysis and Forecast till 2029
Ask for a Discount on this Report @ https://www.prophecymarketinsights.com/market_insight/Insight/request-discount/4412
Key Market Insights from the report:
The global geospatial solutions & services market accounted for US$ 238.5 billion in 2019 and is estimated to be US$ 1013.7 billion by 2029 and is anticipated to register a CAGR of 15.7%. The market report has been segmented on the basis of solution type, technology, end-user, application, and region.
- By solution type, the software segment accounts for the majority of revenue share in the target market and thus has a greater share of the geospatial technologies and solutions sector.
- By technology, the earth observation segment is expected to account for the largest market share by 2024. Technologies such as satellite imagery, Light Detection and Ranging (LiDAR), and other related technologies are expected to drive growth of this segment over the forecast period.
- By end-user, the target market is classified into utility, business, transportation, defence & intelligence, infrastructural development, natural resource, and others.
- By application, the target market is classified into surveying & mapping, geovisualization, asset management, planning & analysis, and others.
- By region, Currently, North America dominates the global geospatial solutions & services market in terms of revenue terms due to high adoption of latest technologies such as internet of thigs (IOT), cloud, and big data in the region. The market in Europe estimated for second-largest revenue share in the global geospatial solutions & services market, closely followed by the market in Asia Pacific.
To know the upcoming trends and insights prevalent in this market, click the link below:
The prominent player operating in the global geospatial solutions & services market includes HERE Technologies, Esri (US), Hexagon (Sweden), Atkins PLC, Pitney Bowes, Topcon Corporation, DigitalGlobe, Inc. (Maxar Group), General Electric, Harris Corporation (US), and Google.
The market provides detailed information regarding the industrial base, productivity, strengths, manufacturers, and recent trends which will help companies enlarge the businesses and promote financial growth. Furthermore, the report exhibits dynamic factors including segments, sub-segments, regional marketplaces, competition, dominant key players, and market forecasts. In addition, the market includes recent collaborations, mergers, acquisitions, and partnerships along with regulatory frameworks across different regions impacting the market trajectory. Recent technological advances and innovations influencing the global market are included in the report.
About Prophecy Market Insights
Prophecy Market Insights is specialized market research, analytics, marketing/business strategy, and solutions that offers strategic and tactical support to clients for making well-informed business decisions and to identify and achieve high-value opportunities in the target business area. We also help our clients to address business challenges and provide the best possible solutions to overcome them and transform their business.
Some Important Points Answered in this Market Report Are Given Below:
- Explains an overview of the product portfolio, including product development, planning, and positioning
- Explains details about key operational strategies with a focus on R&D strategies, corporate structure, localization strategies, production capabilities, and financial performance of various companies.
- Detailed analysis of the market revenue over the forecasted period.
- Examining various outlooks of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis, PEST & SWOT Analysis.
- Study on the segments that are anticipated to dominate the market.
- Study on the regional analysis that is expected to register the highest growth over the forecast period
Key Topics Covered
- Study Deliverables
- Study Assumptions
- Scope of the Study
- Research Methodology
- Executive Summary
- Opportunity Map Analysis
- Market at Glance
- Market Share (%) and BPS Analysis, by Region
- Competitive Landscape
- Heat Map Analysis
- Market Presence and Specificity Analysis
- Investment Analysis
- Competitive Analysis
Browse Related Reports:
To know more Contact Us: Sales Prophecy Market Insights Email- firstname.lastname@example.org