Vancouver, British Columbia, Dec. 03, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The Global Mobile Robot Market will be worth USD 117.89 Billion by 2027, according to the current analysis by Emergen Research. The growth of this market can be attributed to the increasing government initiatives and funding to encourage the adoption of mobile robots across all major industries. The growing geriatric population has increased the demand for mobile robots for domestic applications, such as lawn mowers and vacuum cleaners. The reduction in prices of cameras and sensors is expected to increase the adoption of mobile robots both in domestic and industrial segments.
The increasing adoption of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs) or drones in the agricultural sector for field inspection is expected to drive the mobile robot market’s growth. Drones or UAVs are used to assess crop spraying, crop monitoring, and crop health. UAVs with thermal sensors help identify the region that requires irrigation changes and also reduce the presence of chemicals in groundwater. With the help of Artificial Intelligence (AI), UAVs with thermal sensors are able to calculate the vegetation index of crops and indicators of health by measuring the heat signature of the crop. Moreover, the growing focus on precision farming and livestock monitoring is a key contributing factor to the increasing adoption of mobile robots in the agricultural sector.
Get FREE Sample Copy with TOC of the Report to understand the structure of the complete report@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample-form/348
Key Highlights From The Report
- In August 2019, KUKU developed a mobile robot for semiconductor production. The system integrates a robotic arm with an autonomous wheeled platform.
- The Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs) segment held the second-largest market share of 27.0% in 2019. Increasing applications for Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs) in wildlife research & survey, photography, security applications, military & defense, and surveying & mapping is projected to drive the growth of the Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs) segment in the market.
- The Warehouse & Logistics segment is expected to deliver steady growth over the forecast period. Higher customer demand and labor shortages are estimated to increase the demand for mobile robots in warehousing & logistics companies.
- North America accounted for the largest market share of the Mobile Robot market in 2019 due to the increasing demand for Unmanned Ground Vehicles (UGVs) in the defense sector.
- Key participants include Northrop Grumman, Kuka, iRobot, Honda Motor, Softbank Group, Kongsberg Maritime, DJI, Bluefin Robotics Corporation, Samsung Electronics, and Lockheed Martin, among others.
ORDER NOW (Customized Report Delivered as per Your Specific Requirement)@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/348
Emergen Research has segmented the Global Mobile Robot Market on the basis of product, application, and region:
- Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs)
- Unmanned Ground Vehicles (UGVs)
- Unmanned Surface Vehicles (USVs)
- Autonomous Underwater Vehicles (AUVs)
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Warehouse & Logistics
- Defense & Security
- Energy & Power
- Mining and Minerals
- Entertainment, Education and Personnel
To identify the key trends in the industry and read full summary click on the link: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/mobile-robot-market
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
- North America
Take a Look at our Related Reports:
AI-Enabled Medical Imaging Solutions Market By Product (Software, Hardware), By Workflow (Image Acquisition, Image Analysis, Reporting, and Communication), By Therapeutic Application (General Imaging, Specialty Imaging), By Deployment Mode, By Modality, and By Region, Forecasts to 2027
Smart Factory Market By Component (Industrial Robotics, Sensors, Control Devices, Industrial Network, Machine Vision), By Solution (PLC, PLM, MES, ERP, SCADA), By Industries (Process Industries and Discrete Industries), Forecasts to 2027
Smart Manufacturing Market By Information Technology (Manufacturing Execution System, Industrial Communication), By Enabling Technology (Industrial Robotics, IIoT), By Industry (Aerospace & Defense, Automotive), Forecasts to 2027
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Read Full Press Release@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/press-release/global-mobile-robot-market