New York, Aug. 03, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report “GLOBAL INDUSTRIAL ROBOTICS MARKET FORECAST 2021-2028” – https://www.reportlinker.com/p05090370/?utm_source=GNW
The definition of industrial robotics encompasses the robot arm used in a factory environment for manufacturing processes.They are used to perform tasks with high precision.
Also, businesses and governments are working towards minimizing carbon footprint by integrating robotic technology with artificial intelligence (AI)-powered applications.
A smart factory is a highly connected and digitalized environment where equipment and machinery can enhance processes through self-optimization and automation. It is a component of Industry 4.0, a new phase in the industrial revolution dependent on machine learning, in-sync data, embedded sensors, automation, and interconnectivity. Also, the adoption of industrial robots can lead to greater flexibility, greater energy efficiency, and higher product quality in smart factories. For instance, the smart factory setup of Infineon in Dresden boasts of intelligently networked production. It has 200 robots aiding employees with a 92% automation level. Such aspects fuel global market growth. However, the costs involved, the lack of a skilled workforce, and the resistance from worker unions hinder the market growth.
The global industrial robotics market growth evaluation includes the assessment of Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of World. Asia-Pacific is set to be the leading region in terms of CAGR by 2028, with manufacturers shifting to robotic automation to improve output quality and productivity.
The big market players are acquiring the smaller ones to expand their product portfolio.Such acquisitions result in product differentiation, thereby increasing the competition in the market.
Schunk GmbH, Nachi Fujikoshi Corporation, Omron Adept, Rethink Robotics, Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, Rockwell Automation Inc, etc., are among the key firms in the market.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
1. ABB LTD
2. AUROTEK CORPORATION
3. FANUC CORPORATION
4. KAWASAKI HEAVY INDUSTRIES LTD
5. KUKA AG
6. MITSUBISHI ELECTRIC CORPORATION
7. NACHI FUJIKOSHI CORPORATION
8. OMRON ADEPT
9. RETHINK ROBOTICS
10. ROCKWELL AUTOMATION INC
11. SCHUNK GMBH
12. SEIKO EPSON CORPORATION
13. STAUBLI INTERNATIONAL AG
14. UNIVERSAL ROBOTS
15. YAMAHA ROBOTICS
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05090370/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.