Dublin, Oct. 29, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Global Electronic Data Capture Systems Market (2021-2026) by Component, Delivery Mode, Deployment Phase, End User, Geography, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Electronic Data Capture Systems Market is estimated to be USD 592.4 Mn in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 1222.94 Mn by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 15.6%.
Electronic data capture systems application improves data integration, remote data access, cost saving, and less time consumption to handle complex databases. Implementing electronic data capture systems in the healthcare sector to manage clinical trial data is a major factor driving market growth. Increasing big data and artificial intelligence is expected to spur the market growth. Moreover, new innovative developments in cloud-based data capture systems are anticipated to provide lucrative opportunities in market growth.
However, the requirement of a skilled person and significant dependency on traditional data capture systems in developing counties are the factors hindering the market growth.
1. ClinCapture launched Virtual Data Capture to improve clinical research management of decentralized and remote trials with minimum in-person patient contact – 5th January 2021
2. EvidentIQ group launched new eCOA and eFeasibility offering combining scientific services with a comprehensive software suite usable on any device. The solution can be used as stand-alone or fully integrated into existing eClinical technologies, such as EDC systems. – 15th March 2021
Some of the companies covered in this report Openclinica LLC, Clinipace, Inc, Acceliant, Anju Software, Inc., Merge Healthcare, Inc., Merge Healthcare, Inc., Forms On Fire, Inc., Castor EDC, etc
The report includes a Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Electronic Data Capture Systems Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
The report includes in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 force model and the Ansoff Matrix. The impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also contains a competitive analysis using the Positioning Quadrants, the analyst’s Proprietary competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market, including parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Key Topics Covered:
1 Report Description
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
3.2 Market Size and Segmentation
3.3 Market Outlook
4 Market Overview
4.1.1 Increasing demand for complex data management in various sectors
4.1.2 Government initiatives in digitalization
4.2.1 High Investment cost
4.2.2 Security and privacy concerns
4.3.1 Acquisition and partnership strategies of companies to expand product line
4.3.2 Rapid growth of cloud computing technology.
4.4.1 Significant reliability on traditional process
4.4.2 Requirement of IT staff for maintenance and support
5 Market Analysis
5.1 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5.2 Impact of COVID-19
5.3 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
6 Global Electronic Data Capture Systems Market, By Component
7 Global Electronic Data Capture Systems Market, By Delivery Mode
8 Global Electronic Data Capture Systems Market, By Deployment Mode
8.2 Phase I
8.3 Phase II
8.4 Phase III
8.5 Phase IV
9 Global Electronic Data Capture Systems Market, By End User
9.4 Education Institutes
9.5 Pharmaceutical Companies
9.6 Medical Device Companies
10 Global Electronic Data Capture Systems Market, By Geography
11 Competitive Landscape
11.1 Competitive Quadrant
11.2 Market Share Analysis
11.3 Strategic Initiatives
11.3.1 M&A and Investments
11.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
11.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
12 Company Profiles
12.2 Anju Software, Inc.
12.4 Castor EDC
12.5 Clinion IT Services
12.6 Clinipace, Inc
12.8 Datatrak International, Inc.
12.9 Device Magic
12.10 eClinical Solutions
12.11 Forms On Fire, Inc.
12.12 Medidata Solutions, Inc.
12.13 Medrio, Inc.
12.14 Merge Healthcare, Inc.
12.15 Openclinica LLC
12.16 Oracle Corporation
12.17 Parexel International Corporation
12.18 Spatial Networks, Inc.
12.19 Zenput Inc.
12.20 WorldAPP Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/wp71c4