Dublin, Dec. 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Telematics & Vehicle Electronics Market Research Report by Provider (Aftermarket and OEM), by Vertical (Construction, Education, and Government), by Region (Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa) – Global Forecast to 2026 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Telematics & Vehicle Electronics Market size was estimated at USD 491.29 billion in 2020 and expected to reach USD 525.14 billion in 2021, at a CAGR of 7.22% to reach USD 746.78 billion by 2026.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies – USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2026 are considered the forecast period.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Telematics & Vehicle Electronics to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
- Based on Provider, the market was studied across Aftermarket and OEM.
- Based on Vertical, the market was studied across Construction, Education, Government, Healthcare, Logistics, Media and Entertainment, Tourism, Transportation, Travel, and Utilities.
- Based on Region, the market was studied across the Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas is further studied across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The United States is further studied across California, Florida, Illinois, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Texas. The Asia-Pacific is further studied across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, and Thailand. Europe, Middle East & Africa is further studied across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and the United Kingdom.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Telematics & Vehicle Electronics Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Telematics & Vehicle Electronics Market, including ACTIA Corporation, Agero Inc, Airbiquity Inc., CARTRACK, Continental AG, Geotab Inc., HARMAN International, Inseego Corp., Masternaut Limited, Microlise Telematics Pvt. Ltd, MiX Telematics, Octo Group S.p.A, Omnitracs, Robert Bosch Gmbh, TomTom International BV, Trimble Inc., Verizon, Webfleet Solutions B.V., Wipro Limited, and Zonar Systems.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Telematics & Vehicle Electronics Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Telematics & Vehicle Electronics Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Telematics & Vehicle Electronics Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Telematics & Vehicle Electronics Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Telematics & Vehicle Electronics Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Telematics & Vehicle Electronics Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Telematics & Vehicle Electronics Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
5. Market Insights
5.1. Market Dynamics
22.214.171.124. Increasing consumer preference for advanced driving assistances globally
126.96.36.199. Growing government efforts toward development of intelligent transport systems
188.8.131.52. Surge in development of 5G technology
184.108.40.206. Relatively high installation cost
220.127.116.11. Integration of advanced technological features such as artificial intelligence and robotics in automotive
18.104.22.168. Emerging application of cloud technology in automotive
22.214.171.124. Concerns over cyber security leading to loss of information
5.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
6. Telematics & Vehicle Electronics Market, by Provider
7. Telematics & Vehicle Electronics Market, by Vertical
7.7. Media and Entertainment
8. Americas Telematics & Vehicle Electronics Market
8.6. United States
9. Asia-Pacific Telematics & Vehicle Electronics Market
9.10. South Korea
10. Europe, Middle East & Africa Telematics & Vehicle Electronics Market
10.8. Saudi Arabia
10.9. South Africa
10.11. United Arab Emirates
10.12. United Kingdom
11. Competitive Landscape
11.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
11.1.2. Business Strategy
11.1.3. Product Satisfaction
11.2. Market Ranking Analysis
11.3. Market Share Analysis, By Key Player
11.4. Competitive Scenario
11.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
11.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
11.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
11.4.4. Investment & Funding
11.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
12. Company Usability Profiles
12.1. ACTIA Corporation
12.2. Agero Inc
12.3. Airbiquity Inc.
12.5. Continental AG
12.6. Geotab Inc.
12.7. HARMAN International
12.8. Inseego Corp.
12.9. Masternaut Limited
12.10. Microlise Telematics Pvt. Ltd
12.11. MiX Telematics
12.12. Octo Group S.p.A
12.14. Robert Bosch Gmbh
12.15. TomTom International BV
12.16. Trimble Inc.
12.18. Webfleet Solutions B.V.
12.19. Wipro Limited
12.20. Zonar Systems
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/f9km84