New York, Dec. 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report “Global Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure Market, By Vehicle Type, By Type, By Charging Mode, By Installed Location, By Connector Type, By Type of Charging, By Region, Competition, Forecast & Opportunities, 2026” – https://www.reportlinker.com/p05872168/?utm_source=GNW
Global electric vehicle charging infrastructure market is valued at USD7.50 billion in 2020, growing at a CAGR of 31.40%, and is estimated to reach USD37.85 billion in 2026. The rise in the number of vehicles on the road due to consumers’ growing preference for vehicle ownership and the introduction of new models with attractive designs increase pollution levels worldwide. Growing environmental concerns and the surge in awareness about the adverse effect of pollution are creating the need to adopt environment-friendly alternatives. Deployment of the 5G technology coupled with artificial intelligence technology is expected to revolutionize the automotive industry and the demand for electric vehicles across the globe. Leading authorities are encouraging the proliferation of public transportation services. The manufacturing of electric buses by the market players is increasing the demand for the development of electric vehicle charging infrastructure to ensure a smooth riding experience for the passengers.
The rise in the disposable income of the consumers and rapid urbanization of the people in developing countries are increasing the traffic concentration of the roads. An increase in the awareness about the advantages of connected electric vehicles and the integration of vehicle connectivity applications for real-time updates, in-car infotainment, navigation directions are bolstering the adoption of electric vehicles around the globe.
Global electric vehicle charging infrastructure market can be segmented based on vehicle type, type, charging mode, installed location, connector type, and type of charging, company, and region.Based on type, the market is bifurcated into AC and DC.
The AC segment is expected to hold the largest market share in the forecast period, 2022-2026.By using AC charging, electric vehicles can be charged at a faster rate.
AC is an everyday used source of electricity, and when the need arises for the installation of DC, it becomes a costly process.
Charge Point, Inc. EV Box B.V., ABB Ltd., Tesla,Inc., Webasto Group, Siemens AG, Schneider Electric SE, Eaton Corporation plc, Royal Dutch Shell Plc, TGOOD Global Ltd. are among the major companies operating in the global electric vehicle charging infrastructure market. Key players are developing advanced technologies to stay competitive in the market and are also enhancing their product portfolio in the regions to increase their customer outreach.
Years considered for this report:
Historical Years: 2016-2019
Base Year: 2020
Estimated Year: 2021
Forecast Period: 2022-2026
Objective of the Study:
• To analyze the historical growth in the market size of the global electric vehicle charging infrastructure market from 2016 to 2020.
• To estimate and forecast the market size of global electric vehicle charging infrastructure market from 2021 to 2026 and growth rate until 2026.
• To classify and forecast the global electric vehicle charging infrastructure market based on vehicle type, type, charging mode, installed location, connector type, and type of charging, company, and region.
• To identify the dominant region or segment in the global electric vehicle charging infrastructure market.
• To identify drivers and challenges for the global electric vehicle charging infrastructure market.
• To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in the global electric vehicle charging infrastructure market.
• To identify and analyze the profiles of leading players operating in the global electric vehicle charging infrastructure market.
• To identify key sustainable strategies adopted by market players in the global electric vehicle charging infrastructure market.
The analyst performed both primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study.Initially, the analyst sourced a list of manufacturers across the globe.
Subsequently, the analyst conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies.While interviewing, the respondents were also enquired about their competitors.
Through this technique, the analyst could include the manufacturers which could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. The analyst examined the manufacturers, distribution channels and presence of all major players across the globe.
The analyst calculated the market size of the global electric vehicle charging infrastructure market using a top-down approach, wherein data for various end-user segments was recorded and forecast for the future years. The analyst sourced these values from the industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical data of these products and applications for getting an appropriate, overall market size.
Various secondary sources such as company websites, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations and financial reports were also studied by the analyst.
Key Target Audience:
• Electric vehicle charging infrastructure manufacturers/ distributors
• Market research and consulting firms
• Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
• Organizations, forums, and alliances related to electric vehicle charging infrastructure
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers, suppliers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities.
In this report, global electric vehicle charging infrastructure market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
• Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure Market, By Vehicle Type:
o Passenger Car
o Commercial Vehicle
• Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure Market, By Type:
• Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure Market, By Charging Mode:
• Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure Market, By Installed Location:
• Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure Market, By Connector Type:
o Type 2
o Type 1
o UK 3-Pin
o Industrial Commando
o Tesla’s Proprietary Supercharger Connectors
• Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure Market, By Type of Charging:
• Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure Market, By Region:
o Asia Pacific
o North America
o South America
o Middle East and Africa
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in global electric vehicle charging infrastructure market.
With the given market data, we offers customizations according to a company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
• Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players (up to five).
Profit Margin Analysis
• Profit margin analysis in case of direct and indirect sales channel.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05872168/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.