Dublin, Dec. 23, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Global Real World Evidence Solutions Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report by Component (Services, Datasets), End User (Healthcare Payers, Healthcare Providers), Application, and Segment Forecasts, 2021-2028” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global real world evidence solutions market size is anticipated to reach USD 66.4 billion by 2028. The market is expected to expand at a lucrative CAGR of 7.6% from 2021 to 2028.
The key factors driving the real world evidence solutions (RWE) market growth include the favorable government regulations and shift from volume to value-based care. Furthermore, the increasing prevalence of chronic disorders is anticipated to positively influence market growth.
During the pandemic, companies in the market diverted their focus towards providing solutions for curbing the spread of COVID-19. For instance, IBM collaborated with Salesforce for building digital health passes, which incorporated data, such as vaccine status, temperature checks, and COVID-19 test results for helping organizations to reopen safely. It also partnered with ServiceNow on Watson AIOps for supporting it to continue its leadership in transformative Artificial Intelligence (AI) by helping clients automate IT operations and reduce risks.
Market players are investing in many strategic initiatives, such as acquisitions, mergers, partnerships, and product launches, among others to maintain a competitive edge in the market.
Market Report Highlights
- Favorable government initiatives and shift from volume to value-based care is expected to boost the market growth
- The services segment led the market in 2020 owing to the increased demand
- The drug development & approvals segment dominated the market in 2020 owing to the high adoption of RWE solutions in pharmaceutical companies for this application
- The healthcare payers segment is anticipated to grow at the fastest CAGR owing to the rising awareness regarding drug and medical device safety
- North America led the global market in 2020 owing to the presence of major players in the region
- Asia Pacific is expected to be the fastest-growing regional market from 2021 to 2028
- This growth can be credited to the presence of Contract Research Organizations (CROs) in the region
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 Research Methodology & Scope
Chapter 2 Executive Summary
Chapter 3 Real world evidence (RWE) Solutions Market Variables, Trends & Scope
3.1 Market Lineage Outlook
3.1.1 Parent market outlook
3.1.2 Ancillary market outlook
3.2 Penetration & Growth Prospect Mapping
3.3 Market Dynamics
3.3.1 Market driver analysis
126.96.36.199 Favorable government regulations
188.8.131.52 Shift from volume-to-value based care
3.3.2 Market restraint analysis
184.108.40.206 Lack of Standards
3.3.3 Market Opportunity Analysis
3.3.4 Market Challenges Analysis
3.4 Real world evidence (RWE) Solutions: Market Analysis Tools
3.5 Regulatory Framework
3.6 Pricing Model Analysis
Chapter 4 Impact of COVID-19 on Real world evidence (RWE) Solutions Market
Chapter 5 Real world evidence (RWE) Solutions Market: Component Estimates and Forecasts to 2028
Chapter 6 Real world evidence (RWE) Solutions Market: Application Estimates and Forecasts to 2028
Chapter 7 Real world evidence (RWE) Solutions Market: End-Use Estimates and Forecasts to 2028
Chapter 8 Real world evidence (RWE) Solutions Market: Regional Estimates & Trend Analysis, By Component, Application, End-User
Chapter 9 Real world evidence (RWE) Solutions Market: Competitive Analysis
Chapter 10 Company Profiles
- PPD Inc.
- Parexel International Corporation
- PerkinElmer Inc.
- Icon Plc
- Syneos Health
- Cegedim Health Data
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/lzppps
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.