New York, United States, Jan. 11, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Facts and Factors has published a new research report titled “Catering Software Market: By Type (Marketing, Order Management, Product Management, and Event Planning), By Deployment Mode (Cloud-Based and On-Premises), By End-User (Restaurants & Hotels, Caterers, and Others), and By Regions – Global & Regional Industry Perspective, Comprehensive Analysis, and Forecast 2021 – 2026” in its research database.
“According to the most recent research study, the demand of global Catering Software Market size & share was valued at approximately USD 200 Million in 2020 and is projected to hit the revenue of around USD 500 Million by 2026, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of around 15% during the forecast period 2021 to 2026.”
The recent COVID scenario and economic downturn have transformed the entire market statistics. Catering Software market research study is a professional and in-depth report that focuses on primary and secondary drivers, production, market share, leading segments, and regional analysis (such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa.)
What is Catering Software? How big is the Catering Software Market?
- Market Overview & Coverage:
Catering software helps the caterers to organize everyday business activities in a proficient manner. It also helps in integrating functions such as invoicing, booking options, catering management, and delivery procedures. The software also assists in effective & accurate distribution of information to the customers.
Request Your Free Sample Report of the Global Catering Software Market @ https://www.fnfresearch.com/sample/catering-software-market
(The free sample of this report is readily available on request).
Our Free Sample Report Includes:
- 2021 Updated Report Introduction, Overview, and In-depth industry analysis
- COVID-19 Pandemic Outbreak Impact Analysis Included
- 171+ Pages Research Report (Inclusion of Updated Research)
- Provide Chapter-wise guidance on Request
- 2021 Updated Regional Analysis with Graphical Representation of Size, Share & Trends
- Includes Updated List of tables & figures
- Updated Report Includes Top Market Players with their Business Strategy, Sales Volume, and Revenue Analysis
- Facts and Factors research methodology
(Note: The sample of this report is updated with COVID-19 impact analysis before delivery)
Industry Major Market Players
- Better Cater Inc.
- Katerra Inc.
- Planning Pod
- Caterease Software
- Restaurant & Catering Systems
- FoodStorm Catering Software
- Aptus Systems Ltd.
- Profit Systems Inc.
- Flex Catering
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will be the size of the industry and the growth rate in the year 2026?
- What are the main driving factors propelling the Catering Software Market forward?
- What are the leading companies in the Catering Software Industry?
- What segments does the Catering Software Market cover?
- What are the market opportunities and challenges that vendors in the global catering software industry are dealing with right now?
- How can I receive a free copy of the Catering Software Market sample report and company profiles?
- Market Size & Forecast by Revenue | 2021−2026
- Market Dynamics – Leading Trends, Growth Drivers, Restraints, and Investment Opportunities
- Market Segmentation – A detailed analysis by Type, by Deployment Mode, by End-User, and by Regions
- Competitive Landscape – Top Key Vendors and Other Prominent Vendors
Directly Purchase a copy of the report with TOC @
Global Catering Software Market: Growth Factors
The growing prominence of online catering activities among the catering service is likely to boost the sales of the catering software over the forecast period. Apparently, web-based food suppliers make use of the catering software to form a partnership with food distribution vendors for delivering food services at events organized by corporate houses.
- The growing trend of using cloud-based software to steer the market growth
The catering software industry is likely to gain traction over the forecast timeframe due to the massive usage of cloud-based software in the catering business. Moreover, cloud-based software helps in effectively handling the data as well as retrieving the data from distant servers. Furthermore, the catering cloud POS system can function from distant servers and does not have to incur any deployment costs. It also blends with analytics, loyalty management, CRM, and inventory management to make the system comprehensive, thereby attracting more customers and propelling the expansion of the cloud-based catering software market.
Furthermore, CRM software offers information on wastage of food, profit-making food outlets or stores, and staff attrition. These beneficial features of the software will propel the market trends over the forecast timeline.
Global Catering Software Market: Report Scope
|Market Size in 2020||USD 200 Million|
|Projected Market Size in 2026||USD 500 Million|
|CAGR Growth Rate||15% CAGR|
|Key Market Players||Better Cater, Inc., Katerra, Inc., Planning Pod, Caterease Software, Restaurant & Catering Systems, Pxier, FoodStorm Catering Software, Aptus Systems Ltd., Profit Systems, Inc., and Flex Catering, among others.|
|Key Segment||By Deployment Mode, By Type, By End-User, and By Region|
|Major Regions Covered||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East & Africa|
|Purchase Options||Request customized purchase options to meet your research needs. Explore purchase options|
Catering Software Market: Segmentation Analysis
The global catering software market is segmented based on type, deployment mode, end-user, and regions.
Based on type, the global catering software market is divided into marketing, order management, product management, and event planning. On the basis of deployment mode, the market is categorized into cloud-based and on-premises.
- Cloud-based deployment mode segment to dominate the overall market share
The cloud-based deployment mode segment is predicted to accumulate revenue of nearly USD 500 Million by 2026. Apart from this, the segment is expected to record the highest CAGR during the period from 2021 to 2026. The growth of the segment can be attributed to the massive demand for cloud catering software as the cloud solutions are cost-efficient and flexible.
By end-users, the catering software market is classified into restaurants & hotels, caterers, and others. From these, the restaurants & hotels category is anticipated to hold the highest market share owing to the rising tourism, growing younger population, rising online food deliveries, and adoption of machine learning by the hotels and restaurants.
Request Customized Copy of Report @ https://www.fnfresearch.com/customization/catering-software-market
(We customize your report according to your research need. Ask our sales team for report customization.)
Still, Looking for More Information? OR Want Data for Inclusion in Magazine, Case Study, or Media?
Email Directly Here with Detail Information: [email protected]
- North America to lead the overall market revenue during the forecast timeframe
The North American market is projected to amass revenue worth USD 279 million by the end of the forecast period. The growth of the catering software market in the region can be attributed to massive awareness about the new catering technologies along with high internet speed as well as catering software penetration in the region. The U.S. is likely to be the major regional revenue contributor over the forecast timeline.
Furthermore, the Asia Pacific market is predicted to register the highest CAGR of 15.3 % during the period from 2021 to 2026. The regional market growth can be credited to growing innovation & integration activities taking place in the catering software.
Browse the full “Catering Software Market: By Type (Marketing, Order Management, Product Management, and Event Planning), By Deployment Mode (Cloud-Based and On-Premises), By End-User (Restaurants & Hotels, Caterers, and Others), and By Regions – Global & Regional Industry Perspective, Comprehensive Analysis, and Forecast 2021 – 2026” Report at https://www.fnfresearch.com/catering-software-market
This report segments the catering software market as follows:
Global Catering Software Market: By Type Segment Analysis
- Order Management
- Product Management
- Event Planning
Global Catering Software Market: By Deployment Mode Segment Analysis
Global Catering Software Market: By End-User Segment Analysis
- Restaurants & Hotels
Key Insights from Primary Research
- As per the analysis shared by our primary respondents, the catering software market is expected to grow annually at a CAGR of around 15%.
- Through the primary research, it was established that the catering software market was valued at approximately USD 200 Million in 2020.
- Based on Deployment Mode segmentation, the cloud-based deployment mode segment is expected to take the majority of the market share.
- Based on Region, the “North America” region will dominate the overall market revenue during the forecast period.
- Comprehensive coverage
- Most tables and figures in the market
- Subscription-based option offered
- Best price guaranteed
Request Your Free Sample Report of Global Catering Software Market @ https://www.fnfresearch.com/sample/catering-software-market
Browse More Related Report:
Catering Services Market: https://www.fnfresearch.com/global-catering-services-market-by-type-non-contractual
Computer Reservation Systems (CRS) Market: https://www.fnfresearch.com/computer-reservation-systems-crs-market
Merchant Marketing Software for Travel Industry Market: https://www.fnfresearch.com/merchant-marketing-software-for-travel-industry-market-by-649
Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Food and Beverages Market: https://www.fnfresearch.com/artificial-intelligence-in-food-and-beverages-market
Tour Operator Software Market: https://www.fnfresearch.com/tour-operator-software-market
Asset Leasing Software Market: https://www.fnfresearch.com/asset-leasing-software-market
About Facts & Factors:
Facts & Factors is a leading market research organization offering industry expertise and scrupulous consulting services to clients for their business development. The reports and services offered by Facts and Factors are used by prestigious academic institutions, start-ups, and companies globally to measure and understand the changing international and regional business backgrounds.
Our client’s/customer’s conviction in our solutions and services has pushed us in delivering always the best. Our advanced research solutions have helped them in appropriate decision-making and guidance for strategies to expand their business.
Follow Us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fnfresearch
Follow Us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fnfresearch
Follow Us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/factsandfactors/
USA: +1 347 690-0211
United Kingdom: +44 2032 894158
Japan: +81 50 5806 9039
India: +91 96043 17127
Email: [email protected]