WESTPORT, Conn., Jan. 13, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — HMG Strategy, the World’s #1 digital platform for enabling technology executives to reimagine the enterprise and reshape the business world, is excited to be hosting its 2022 HMG Live! Pacific Northwest CIO Executive Leadership Summit on January 26. HMG Strategy’s highly interactive events bring together the world’s most distinguished and innovative security and business technology leaders to discuss the most pressing leadership, strategic, cultural, technology and career challenges and opportunities that they face today – and into the future.
The 2022 HMG Live! Pacific Northwest CIO Executive Leadership Summit will focus on recommendations for addressing the technology talent shortage – including the impact of President Biden’s vaccination mandate on the retention of needed tech employees by CIOs and their teams.
“The tech skills shortage is more acute than ever, and further complicating the global war for talent is President Biden’s vaccination mandate, which is creating challenges for employers who are already understaffed or facing resource constraints within IT and in different areas of the organization,” said Hunter Muller President and CEO at HMG Strategy.
World-class CIOs and industry executives speaking at the 2022 HMG Live! Pacific Northwest CIO Executive Leadership Summit on January 26 will include:
- Tony Anscombe, Chief Security Evangelist, ESET
- Tony L. Antalan, MBA, Chief Technology Officer, Silver Reef Casino
- Bridget Barnes, SVP & CIO, Oregon Health & Science University
- Patrick Benoit, VP & Global Business Information Security Officer, CBRE
- Trey Blalock, CISO, Cognira
- Michael Chill, Chief Digital & Information Officer, Johnstone Supply
- Deal Daly, VP of IT, Board Advisory, Hammerspace, Toysmith
- Jimmy Godard, SVP, Program Manager, Global Technology & Operations, Bank of America
- Jamie Holcombe, CIO, US Patent and Trademark Office
- John Iannarelli, Former FBI Special Agent and Senior Executive Advisor, FBI
- Martin Leach, COO of Alloy Athens and SVP of Data Services & Informatics, Alloy Therapeutics
- Theresa Masse, Cyber Security Advisor, Region 10 (Oregon), U.S. Department of Homeland Security
- Lee David Milligan, MD, SVP & CIO, Asante Health System
- Robert Stretz, VP of IT, Aquent
- Muddu Sudhakar, CEO, Aisera
- Clif Triplett, Executive Director, KEARNEY
- James Turgal, Vice President, Optiv
Valued Partners for the 2022 HMG Live! Pacific Northwest CIO Executive Leadership Summit include Akamai, BetterCloud, Darktrace, Globant, Nutanix, Palo Alto Networks, RingCentral, SafeGuard Cyber, SIM Portland, SIM Seattle, Skybox Security, Strata, Tonkean, Upwork, Zoom, and Zscaler.
To learn more about the 2022 HMG Live! Pacific Northwest CIO Executive Leadership Summit and to register for the event, click here.
HMG Strategy will also be hosting its 2022 HMG Live! Digital Transformation and Cybersecurity Executive Leadership Summit on February 24. Timely topics to be explored in this topic-focused digital event include how security leaders and industry experts can safeguard the future of work, including the value of applying a zero-trust security model and other useful techniques for protecting the enterprise. Business technology executives will also share successful approaches for partnering with CEOs and Boards to identify how digital technologies, such as artificial intelligence, automation, data analytics and the Internet of Things and cloud computing can be used to help craft customer-focused business models, execute on new business opportunities and enable the enterprise to gain a competitive edge.
World-class CIOs and industry executives speaking at the 2022 HMG Live! Digital Transformation and Cybersecurity Executive Leadership Summit on February 24 will include:
- Paul Bellack, Global CIO, Magna International
- Dennis Hodges, CIO, Inteva Products LLC
- Kin Lee-Yow, CIO, CAA Club Group
- Samantha Liscio, Chief Technology Information Officer, Canada’s CIO of the Year 2020, Public Sector, NIHR Clinical Research Network
- Gary Sorrentino, Chairman of the Zoom CISO Council, Global Deputy CIO, Zoom
Valued Partners for the 2022 HMG Live! Digital Transformation and Cybersecurity Executive Leadership Summit include Akamai, BetterCloud, the CIO Association of Canada, Darktrace, Globant, Nutanix, Palo Alto Networks, RingCentral, SafeGuard Cyber, SIM Toronto, Skybox Security, Strata, Tonkean, Upwork, Zoom, and Zscaler.
To learn more about the 2022 HMG Live! Digital Transformation and Cybersecurity Executive Leadership Summit and to register for the event, click here.
To learn about all of HMG Strategy’s Upcoming CIO & CISO Summits, click here.
HMG STRATEGY’S UPCOMING WEBINARS DIGITAL ROUNDTABLES
On January 27, HMG Strategy will be hosting an interactive digital roundtable discussion, powered by HCL Technologies, which will be focused on ‘Preparing for a Sustainable Workplace Revolution – Ready or Not?’ This highly interactive roundtable discussion with CIOs and other business technology executives will feature Jennifer Wesson Greenman, Chief Information Officer, Cancer Treatment Centers of America; Rakshit Ghura, SVP & Global Head – Digital Workplace Services, HCL Technologies; Jason “JJ” James, CIO, Net Health; Hunter Muller, President and CEO, HMG Strategy; and Saurabh Sharma, Director & Head – Product Management – Digital Workplace Services, HCL Technologies.
Core topics to be explored in this interactive roundtable discussion will include:
- Effective approaches for fostering inclusive and sustainable economic growth, including the enablement of enriching and productive work for all
- The role that CIOs and business technology executives can play in helping their companies to become carbon neutral through the deployment of ‘Green IT,’ including recommendations to efficiently manage e-waste
- The business and societal benefits behind deploying sustainable infrastructure, including new waves of value that ESG-responsible businesses will create in the future
To learn more about the Jan. 27 roundtable and to register for the event, click here.
To learn more about HMG Strategy’s archived and upcoming webinars, click here.
HMG STRATEGY’s UPCOMING INNOVATION ACCELERATOR
On January 27, HMG Strategy will also be hosting an Innovation Accelerator. This interactive discussion will focus on how CEOs of innovative technology companies address the challenges they solve for clients, the innovation they deliver to companies, and how their solutions are differentiated in the market.
To learn more about the Jan. 27 Innovation Accelerator and to register for the event, click here.
About HMG Strategy
HMG Strategy is the world’s leading digital platform for connecting technology executives to reimagine the enterprise and reshape the business world. The HMG Strategy global network consists of more than 400,000 CIOs, CTOs, CISOs, CDOs, senior business technology executives, search industry executives, venture capitalists, industry experts and world-class thought leaders.
HMG Strategy’s global media model generates more than 1 million impressions per week, providing vast opportunities for business technology leaders and sponsor partners to promote themselves and their brands.
HMG Strategy was founded in 2008 by Hunter Muller, a leadership expert who has worked side-by-side with Fortune 2000 executives with strategic planning and career ascent for the past 30+ years.
HMG Strategy’s regional and virtual CIO and CISO Executive Leadership Series, authored books and Digital Resource Center deliver unique, peer-driven guidance from CIOs, CISOs, CTOs, CDOs and technology executives on leadership, innovation, transformation and career ascent.
HMG Strategy offers a range of peer-led research services such as its CIO & CISO Executive Leadership Alliance (CELA) program which bring together the world’s top CIOs, CISOs and technology executives to brainstorm on the top opportunities and challenges facing them in their roles.
HMG Strategy’s Global Peer Actionable Insights Services Stack is a unique set of research services that are designed to keep business technology executives up to speed on the latest leadership, business, technology and global geo-economic trends that are impacting businesses and industries.
HMG Ventures is a venture capital unit that’s designed to connect CIOs, CTOs, CISOs and other technology executives with innovative early-stage technology companies from Silicon Valley to Tel Aviv. HMG Ventures provides technology executives with a window into hot emerging technology companies that can help move the needle for their businesses while also offering these executives unparalleled personal investment opportunities. One early-stage investment in an enterprise-level AI-powered service management provider has generated a 100X return.
HMG Strategy also produces the HMG Security Innovation Accelerator Panel, a new webinar series that’s designed to connect enterprise technology and security leaders with the most innovative technology and cybersecurity companies from across the world.
To learn more about the 7 Pillars of Trust for HMG Strategy’s unique business model, click here.
A photo accompanying this announcement is available at https://www.globenewswire.com/NewsRoom/AttachmentNg/0c1318a9-50a3-4484-a8aa-03d8f898b1e0