WASHINGTON, June 08, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Vantage Market Research’s recent analysis of the Global Surveillance Radars Market finds that increasing military expenditure across the globe is expediting market growth. Primarily driven by rising advancements in border surveillance system, the total Global Surveillance Radars Market is estimated to reach USD 12.7 Billion by the year 2028.
The Global Market revenue stood at a value USD 8.3 Billion in the year 2021 and the Market is forecasted to grow exhibiting a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 7.4%.
Furthermore, the increasing need for drone detection systems at airports is also anticipated to augment the growth of the Global Surveillance Radars Market, states Vantage Market Research, in a report, titled “Surveillance Radars Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report by Application (Commercial, Airspace Monitoring & Surveillance, Airport Perimeter Security Critical Infrastructures, Others), by Frequency Band (HF/ VHF/UHF Bands, L-Bands, S-Bands, C-Bands), by Component (Antennas, Parabolic Reflector Antennas, Slotted Waveguide Antennas, Planar Phased Array Antennas), by Waveform (Frequency modulated continuous wave (FMCW), Doppler, Conventional Doppler Radar, Pulse-Doppler Radar), by Dimension (2D, 3D, 4D), by Type (Battlefield Surveillance Radars, Ground-Based Air Surveillance Radars, Ground-based Space Surveillance Radars, Coastal Surveillance Radars), by Platform (Land, Fixed Installation, Portable, Naval), by Range (Short-Range Surveillance Radars, Medium-Range Surveillance Radars, Long-Range Surveillance Radars, Very Short Range), by Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa) – Global Industry Assessment (2016 – 2021) & Forecast (2022 – 2028)”.
Please Check Out Our Free Sample Reports and Make a More Informed Decision:
Get Access to a Free Copy of Our Latest Sample Report @ https://www.vantagemarketresearch.com/surveillance-radars-market-1575/request-sample
(Sample reports are a great way to test our in-depth reports or study before you make a purchase)
- The newly updated, 140+ page reports provide an in-depth analysis of the COVID-19 virus and pandemic.
- Using industry data and interview with experts, you can learn about topics such as regional impact analysis, global forecast, competitive landscape analysis, size & share of regional markets.
- We offer these reports in PDF format so you can read them on your computer and print them out.
- Free sample includes, Industry Operating Conditions, Industry Market Size, Profitability Analysis, SWOT Analysis, Industry Major Players, Historical and Forecast, Growth Porter’s 5 Forces Analysis, Revenue Forecasts, Industry Trends, Industry Financial Ratios.
- The report also presents the country-wise and region-wise analysis of the Vantage Market Research and includes a detailed analysis of the key factors affecting the growth of the market.
- Sample Report further sheds light on the Major Market Players with their Sales Volume, Business Strategy and Revenue Analysis, to offer the readers an advantage over others.
Increasing Military Expenditure to Drive the Market Growth
The increasing military expenditure across the globe is anticipated to augment the growth of the Surveillance Radars Market within the estimated period. According to the 2021 fact sheet by Stockholm International Peace Research Institute, world military expenditure was $1981 billion in 2020, an increase of 2.6% in 2019 in real terms and the total military spending accounted for 2.4% of global gross domestic product (GDP) in 2020. In 2020, the military spending increased for the US by 4.4% to $778 billion, China (1.9%), India (2.1%), Russia (2.5%), and the United Kingdom (2.9%) all raised their military spending in 2020. Hence, as seen from the data, there is an increase in the total military expenditure. This is attributable to the rising global geopolitical tensions, which is further driving the demand for development and deployment of surveillance radars for law enforcement and military applications.
Increasing Advancement in Border Surveillance System to Stimulate Market Growth
The increasing advancement in the border surveillance system is anticipated to augment the growth of the Surveillance Radars Market in the years to come. Border surveillance systems have changed throughout time and continue to improve, including the use of autonomous drones and acoustic radar technology. Various countries have been able to secure their borders more efficiently because of portable ground surveillance radars. Furthermore, these monitoring radars are strategically placed to improve detection rates. Furthermore, modern surveillance radars with low false alarm rates have prompted countries with border disputes, drug trafficking issues, and illegal immigration to rely on them for border defence. According to a February 2019 article published by CNET, the US government prepared a $100 million spending bill to support the installation of border surveillance technologies on its northern border, such as permanent towers, remote video surveillance systems, and mobile surveillance systems. As a result, all of these advancements in surveillance technologies present a chance for the surveillance radars market to expand.
Key Insights & Findings from the Report:
- According to our primary respondents’ research, the Surveillance Radars market is predicted to grow at a CAGR of roughly 7.4% during the forecast period.
- The Surveillance Radars market was estimated to be worth roughly USD 8.3 Billion in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 12.7 Billion by 2028; based on primary research.
- On the basis of region, Asia Pacific is projected to dominate the worldwide Surveillance Radars market.
Purchase This Premium Report Now @ https://www.vantagemarketresearch.com/buy-now/surveillance-radars-market-1575/0
Benefits of Purchasing Surveillance Radars Market Reports:
- Customer Satisfaction: Our team of experts assists you with all your research needs and optimizes your reports.
- Analyst Support: Before or after purchasing the report, ask a professional analyst to address your questions.
- Assured Quality: Focuses on accuracy and quality of reports.
- Incomparable Skills: Analysts provide in-depth insights into reports.
Segmentation of the Global Surveillance Radars Market:
- Airspace Monitoring & Surveillance
- Airport Perimeter Security Critical Infrastructures
- National Security
- Border Surveillance Search & Rescue
- Defense & Space
- Perimeter Security ISR & Battlefield Surveillance
- Military Space Assets & Hostile Satellites
- Air Defense
- Frequency Band
- HF/ VHF/UHF Bands
- Parabolic Reflector Antennas
- Slotted Waveguide Antennas
- Planar Phased Array Antennas
- Active Scanned Array Antennas Passive Scanned Array Antennas
- Microwave Tube-Based Transmitters
- Solid-State Electronics
- Analog Receivers
- Digital Receivers
- Power Amplifiers
- Traveling Wave Tube Amplifiers (TWTA)
- Solid-State Power Amplifiers
- Gallium Arsenide (GAAS)
- Gallium Nitride (GAN)
- Branch Type Duplexers
- Balanced Type Duplexers
- Circulator Duplexers
- Digital Signal Processor
- Stabilization System
- Circulator Duplexers
- Control Panels
- Graphic Panels
- Frequency modulated continuous wave (FMCW)
- Conventional Doppler Radar
- Pulse-Doppler Radar
- Ultrawide-band impulse
- Battlefield Surveillance Radars
- Ground-Based Air Surveillance Radars
- Ground-based Space Surveillance Radars
- Coastal Surveillance Radars
- Airport Surveillance Radars
- Air to Ground Surveillance Radars
- Air to Ground Surveillance Radars
- Air-to-Air Surveillance Radars
- Shipborne Air Surveillance Radars
- Space-Based Synthetic Aperture Radars
- Fixed Installation
- Unmanned Surface Vehicles
- Combact Aircraft
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles
- Short-Range Surveillance Radars
- Medium-Range Surveillance Radars
- Long-Range Surveillance Radars
- Very Short Range
- Very Long Range
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Read Full Research Report @ https://www.vantagemarketresearch.com/industry-report/surveillance-radars-market-1575
COVID-19 Impact Analysis:
The COVID-19 outbreak has affected various industries worldwide. Governments across the world implemented strict lockdown measures and social distancing norms in order to restrict the swift spread of the pandemic. Manufacturing facilities around the world were shut down during the initial stages of the pandemic. Moreover, the economic crisis after the pandemic might lead to a significant delay in the commercial roll-out of the defence industry. Small and medium-scale companies are the backbone of technology providers and are witnessing a steep drop in revenue since the emergence of the pandemic in 2020. Hence, market players faced numerous challenges as disruptions in the supply chain were observed. However, things will improve in the second half of 2022 as more supplies will come online. The impact of COVID-19 on the market demand is considered while estimating the current and forecast market size and growth trends of the market for all the regions and countries based on the following data points:
- Impact Assessment of COVID-19 Pandemic
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Quarterly Market Revenue Forecast by Asia Pacific 2020 & 2021
- Key Strategies Undertaken by Companies to Tackle COVID-19
- Long Term Dynamics
- Short Term Dynamics
The report on Surveillance Radars Market highlights:
- Assessment of the market
- Premium Insights
- Competitive Landscape
- COVID Impact Analysis
- Historic Data, Estimates and Forecast
- Company Profiles
- Global and Regional Dynamics
Do You Have Any Query or Specific Requirement? Ask to Our Industry [email protected] https://www.vantagemarketresearch.com/surveillance-radars-market-1575/inquiry-before-buying
(You may enquire a report quote OR available discount offers to our sales team before purchase.)
North America Dominated the Global Surveillance Radars Market
North America held the largest market share in 2021. This is attributable to the increasing modernizations of aircraft, border surveillance systems, and ships, among others in the region. Furthermore, increase in geopolitical tensions is also likely to support the regional growth of the market. Additionally, the growing spending on the military to strengthen border security is also expected to support the growth of the market in the near future.
List of Prominent Players in Surveillance Radars Market:
- Raytheon Technologies Corporation (US)
- Lockheed Martin Corporation (US)
- Hensoldt (Germany)
- Israel Aerospace Industries Ltd. (Israel)
- Leonardo S. P. A. (Italy)
- Elibit Systems ltd. (Israel)
- Flir Systems ltd. (US)
Browse market data Tables and Figures spread through 143 Pages and in-depth TOC on “Surveillance Radars Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report by Application (Commercial, Airspace Monitoring & Surveillance, Airport Perimeter Security Critical Infrastructures, Others), by Frequency Band (HF/ VHF/UHF Bands, L-Bands, S-Bands, C-Bands), by Component (Antennas, Parabolic Reflector Antennas, Slotted Waveguide Antennas, Planar Phased Array Antennas), by Waveform (Frequency modulated continuous wave (FMCW), Doppler, Conventional Doppler Radar, Pulse-Doppler Radar), by Dimension (2D, 3D, 4D), by Type (Battlefield Surveillance Radars, Ground-Based Air Surveillance Radars, Ground-based Space Surveillance Radars, Coastal Surveillance Radars), by Platform (Land, Fixed Installation, Portable, Naval), by Range (Short-Range Surveillance Radars, Medium-Range Surveillance Radars, Long-Range Surveillance Radars, Very Short Range), by Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa) – Global Industry Assessment (2016 – 2021) & Forecast (2022 – 2028)” View detailed Research Report here – https://www.vantagemarketresearch.com/press-release/surveillance-radars-market-288328
April, 2022: Blighter Surveillance Systems announced the launch of the A422 Deployable Radar System. The A422 is ground-based military radar for drone detection and wide area perimeter surveillance, and the new configuration allows it to be deployed rapidly in remote and inaccessible areas.
November, 2021: Thales announced the launch of its latest Ground Master family radar portfolio member, the ‘GM400 Alpha’. The three-dimensional (3D) long-range, air surveillance radar has five times more processing power, an extended range of up to 515km, and advanced artificial intelligence (AI) capabilities.
Key questions answered in the report:
- Which regional market will show the highest and rapid growth?
- Which are the top five players of the Surveillance Radars Market?
- How will the Surveillance Radars Market change in the upcoming six years?
- Which application and product will take a lion’s share of the Surveillance Radars Market?
- What is the Surveillance Radars market drivers and restrictions?
- What will be the CAGR and size of the Surveillance Radars Market throughout the forecast period?
This market titled “Surveillance Radars Market” will cover exclusive information in terms of Regional Analysis, Forecast, and Quantitative Data – Units, Key Market Trends, and various others as mentioned below:
|Market Size Provided for Years||2016-2028|
|Segments Covered|| • Application
• Airspace Monitoring & Surveillance
• Airport Perimeter Security Critical Infrastructures
• National Security
• Border Surveillance Search & Rescue
• Defense & Space
• Perimeter Security ISR & Battlefield Surveillance
• Military Space Assets & Hostile Satellites
• Air Defense
• Frequency Band
|Region & Counties Covered|| • North America
• Asia Pacific
• Latin America
• Middle East & Africa
|Companies Covered|| • Raytheon Technologies Corporation (US)
• Lockheed Martin Corporation (US)
• Hensoldt (Germany)
• Israel Aerospace Industries Ltd. (Israel)
• Leonardo S. P. A. (Italy)
• Elibit Systems ltd. (Israel)
• Flir Systems ltd. (US)
|Report Coverage||Market growth drivers, restraints, opportunities, Porter’s five forces analysis, PEST analysis, value chain analysis, regulatory landscape, technology landscape, patent analysis, market attractiveness analysis by segments and North America, company market share analysis, and COVID-19 impact analysis|
Customization of the Report:
The report can be customized as per client needs or requirements. For any queries, you can contact us on [email protected] or +1 (202) 380-9727. Our sales executives will be happy to understand your needs and provide you with the most suitable reports.
Download Free Sample Report Now @ https://www.vantagemarketresearch.com/surveillance-radars-market-1575/request-sample
Browse More Related Report:
About Vantage Market Research:
We, at Vantage Market Research, provide quantified B2B high quality research on more than 20,000 emerging markets, in turn, helping our clients map out constellation of opportunities for their businesses. We, as a competitive intelligence market research and consulting firm provide end to end solutions to our client enterprises to meet their crucial business objectives. Our clientele base spans across 70% of Global Fortune 500 companies. The company provides high quality data and market research services. The company serves various enterprises and clients in a wide variety of industries. The company offers detailed reports on multiple industries including Chemical Materials and Energy, Food and Beverages, Healthcare Technology, etc. The company’s experienced team of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants use proprietary data sources and numerous statistical tools and techniques to gather and analyse information.
Follow Us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/vantage-market-research/
Follow Us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/vantagemarketr
6218 Georgia Avenue NW Ste 1 – 564
Washington DC 20011-5125
United States Tel: +1 202 380 9727
Email: [email protected]
Latest Vantage Market Research Press Releases @https://www.vantagemarketresearch.com/insight/press-releases
Latest Vantage Market Research Blog @ https://www.vantagemarketresearch.com/insight/blogs