Dublin, Ireland, June 21, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The global predictive maintenance market is expected to secure a market value worth US$ 45.5 Billion while displaying a CAGR of 21.9% during the forecast period from 2022 to 2032. The development of the market can be attributed to rapid digitization and growing urbanization. Ongoing advancements in machine-to-machine communication, artificial intelligence, and big data have provided new methods to secure information deduced from AI means. Advanced techniques provide enterprises tools to dissect real-time data and decide on various application cases for IoT.
Key players in the market are taking various initiatives to strengthen their position in the market. In May 2022, Sensata Technologies, a US-based company launched a new asset monitoring solution that offers predictive maintenance for rotary assets and gives actionable insights to plant managers. Such launches are expected to support market growth in the forecast period. Development in big data and M2M communication allow condition monitoring in real-time. The real-time inputs from selectors, detectors, and other regulatory parameters would not only identify embryonic asset loss but also assist organizations in real-time and take prompt actions.
On the contrary, a lack of expertise and frequent maintenance is expected to hamper the market growth. Also, upgradation requirement is another cause limiting the market growth in the forecast period. However, the proliferation of customer channels and changing landscape of customer intelligence are expected to act as a significant counter to the impeding causes and boost the market growth during the forecast period.
For more insights into the Market, Get A Sample of this Report!
Key Takeaways from the Market Study
- By deployment mode, the cloud segment is expected to dominate the predictive maintenance market while exhibiting a CAGR of 21.1% during the forecast period.
- Based on organization size, the large enterprises segment is predicted to lead the predictive maintenance market and exhibit a CAGR of 21.4% by 2032
- The predictive maintenance market in the U.S is projected to garner US$ 15.8 Billion by 2032
- The predictive maintenance market in the U.K is anticipated to garner a market value of US$ 2 Billion during the forecast period
- The Japanese predictive maintenance market is anticipated to garner US$ 2.6 Billion by 2032
- The predictive maintenance in South Korea is projected to display a CAGR of 19.5% from 2022-to 2032
Key players in the global predictive maintenance market include Microsoft Corporation, IBM, Schneider Electric SE, General Electric Company, and Hitachi, Ltd. Recent developments in the industry are:
- In May 2022, Hitachi Ltd. announced the launch of Lumada Inspection Insights. Pioneered by Hitachi Energy and Hitachi Vantara, Lumada Inspection Insights allows customers to mechanize asset inspection, and support sustainability goals. The new solution addresses various causes of failures by implementing AI and Machine Learning to assess assets, risks, and the spectrum of image types.
- In July 2021, Schneider Electric rolled out EcoStruxure ™ TriconexTM Safet View. It is assiduity’s first binary safety-and-cybersecurity-certified bypass and alarm operation software that enables drivers to see both the bypass status that affects the position of threat reduction in place, and the critical admonitions demanded to operate the factory safely when pitfalls are high.
- In May 2022, Schneider Electric announced the launch of its new SureSeT MV switchgear offering for the market in North America. The new solution offers various benefits. The newly integrated characteristics offer insights into day-to-day operations for remote access and control of equipment health, predictive maintenance, and operational efficiency.
For Comprehensive Insights Ask An Analyst Here
Key Segments Profiled in the Predictive Maintenance Market
- Global Predictive Maintenance Market by Organization Size :
- Predictive Maintenance for Large Enterprises
- Predictive Maintenance for Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises
- Global Predictive Maintenance Market by Vertical :
- Predictive Maintenance in Government and Defense
- Predictive Maintenance in Manufacturing
- Predictive Maintenance in Energy and Utilities
- Predictive Maintenance in Transportation and Logistics
- Predictive Maintenance in Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Predictive Maintenance in Other Verticals (Agriculture, Telecom, Media, and Retail)
- Global Predictive Maintenance Market by Deployment Mode :
- Cloud Predictive Maintenance
- On-Premise Predictive Maintenance
- Global Predictive Maintenance Market by Component :
- Predictive Maintenance Software
- Predictive Maintenance Services
- Global Predictive Maintenance Market by Region :
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- Latin America
Get Customization on this Report for Specific Research Solutions
More Valuable Insights
Fact.MR, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the global predictive maintenance market, presenting a historical analysis from 2015 to 2021 and forecast statistics for the period of 2022-2032.
The study reveals essential insights on the basis of Organization Size (Large Enterprises, Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises), By Vertical (Government and Defense, Manufacturing, Energy and Utilities, Transportation and Logistics, Healthcare and Life Sciences, Others), By Deployment Mode (Cloud, On-Premises), By Component (Software, Services), and Region (North America, Latin America, Asia Pacific, Europe and the Middle East & Africa).
Fact.MR’s Domain Knowledge in Technology
Our ICT consulting team guides organizations at each step of their business strategy by helping you understand how the latest influencers account for operational and strategic transformation in the ICT sector. Our expertise in recognizing the challenges and trends impacting the global ICT industry provides indispensable insights and support – encasing a strategic perspective that helps you identify critical issues and devise appropriate solutions.
Cross Border E-Commerce Software Market Outlook (2022-2032) – Cross border e-commerce software demand was valued at US$ 2.4 Billion in FY 2021, and is slated to register a Y-o-Y incline of nearly 17% in 2022, reaching US$ 2.8 Billion.
e-Learning Apps Market Outlook (2022-2032) – The global e-Learning apps market witnessed soaring growth in 2021 with worldwide revenue up 5.7% year-over-year. The top 5 e-Learning app providers in the world account for over 8% market share.
E-scooter Sharing Market Outlook (2022-2032) – The E-scooter sharing market is projected to grow steadily at a 19% value CAGR, during the forecast period 2022-2032.
e-Mortgage Market Outlook (2022-2032) – The global e-Mortgage market is estimated at US$ 8.7 billion in 2022 and is predicted to surpass a valuation of US$ 46.2 billion by the end of 2032, expanding at an astronomical CAGR of around 18.2% between 2022 and 2032.
Global Monolithic Microwave IC (MMIC) Market Outlook 2022 to 2032 – During the forecast period of 2022 to 2032, the monolithic microwave IC (MMIC) market is expected to develop at a substantial CAGR of 9.8%.
In-Building Wireless Market Outlook (2022-2032) – The global in-building wireless market is expected to secure a market value of US$ 36 Billion from 2022 to 2032, with a healthy CAGR of 10.8%.
Data Acquisition (DAQ) System Market Overview (2022-2032) – The global data acquisition (DAQ) system market was valued at US$ 1.7 Billion in 2021 and is projected to be valued at US$ 1.8 Billion in 2022.
Fitness Applications Market Outlook 2022 to 2032 – The recently released Fitness Applications Market analysis report by Fact.MR shows that the global fitness app market was held at US$ 1.1 Bn in 2021.
Global Fleet Maintenance Software Market Outlook – The fleet maintenance software market is predicted to grow at an impressive CAGR of 9.2% during the forecast period covering 2022 to 2032.
Global Fire Testing Market Outlook 2022 to 2032 – The fire testing market is predicted to grow at a fair CAGR of 5.9% during the projected period of 2022 to 2032. The fire testing market share is estimated to be worth more than US$ 13 Bn by 2032, increasing from US$ 7.1 Bn in 2022.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583