CALGARY, Jan. 16, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — “Indium Market” is the title of a new report from Data Bridge Market Research. Key growth strategies, drivers, opportunities, key segments, Porter’s Five Forces analysis, and competitive environment are all dissected in detail in the research. Being a seamless market research report, the Indium report is not only easier to read but also ensures that all necessary elements are covered. Visual elements such as diagrams and charts deliver numerical information more clearly than in writing. They also help to break up text and keep the reader engaged with the research report and can be easily referenced during presentations. Similarly, images and icons can be used to draw attention to certain findings and make the formatting more presentable. Indium report provides clear, accurate, and complete information on the market research project. It helps clarify the research issues so the management can use the findings as an aid to decision-making.
The global indium market is expected to gain significant growth in the forecast period of 2023 to 2030. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 7.6% in the forecast period of 2023 to 2030 and is expected to reach USD 1,067,702.07 million by 2030. The major factor driving the growth of the indium market is the rising demand for electronic items Increasing popularity of solar panels and usage in dental alloys are expected to propel the global indium market growth.
Gain Access to a Sample PDF of the Indium Market @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-indium-market
Indium is a metal with various distinctive properties and is a soft silvery-white metal occurring naturally and combined with zinc and some other metals. It has unique properties such as exclusive bonding with cold welding, a high thermal transfer rate, non-metallic substances, reliable properties at cryogenic temperatures, and smoothness.
Growth in the semiconductor industry and the ability to recycle indium metal are expected to provide opportunities in the global indium market. However, fluctuations in raw material prices and significant demand and supply gaps are projected to challenge the market growth. The major restraints that may negatively impact the global indium market are the credible threat of substitutes and environmental and health issues associated with indium.
The indium industry report provides details of market share, new developments, and the impact of domestic and localized market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, products approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. Contact us for an analyst brief to understand the analysis and the market scenario. Our team will help you create a revenue-impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
The research promotes high-end commercialization and profit-steering opportunities, and it takes market dimensions and volatility into account.
This section of the report also focuses on accurately decoding the competitive landscape with astute high-end identification of frontline players, complete with an in-depth analytical study of their business choices and investment discretion, to ensure thoroughly impeccable investor participation and noteworthy growth prospects.
To ensure a smooth ride and hopeful business returns despite numerous odds and unprecedented hurdles, this research has carefully gauged facts pertaining to portfolio advancements, geographical presence, and other essential market details.
- In December 2022, Umicore and PowerCo, a Volkswagen battery company, extended their collaboration in battery materials. They are exploring a strategic long-term supply agreement to serve Powerco’s future battery Gigafactory for electric vehicles (EVs) in North America. This development will help strengthen the company’s operations
The Indium Market is Dominated by Firms Such as
- Nippon Rare Metal, Inc,
- Teck Resources Limited,
- Avalon Advanced Materials Inc.
- Indium Corporation,
- Lipmann Walton & Co. Ltd,
- Zhuzhou Keneng New Material Co., Ltd. Inc.,
- ESPI Metals,
- AIM Metals & Alloys LP,
- DOWA Electronics Materials Co., Ltd. and
- Xinlian Environmental Protection Technology
Download the Complete Research Study Here in PDF Format @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/checkout/buy/enterprise/global-indium-market
A comprehensive analysis will be provided covering the following points in the report:
- Executive Market Summary
- Key Findings and Recommendations
- Growth and Investment Opportunities
- Indium Market Value Chain/Supply Chain Analysis
- Indium Market Attractive Investment Proposition
- Competitive landscape and SWOT Analysis
- Indium Market Segmentation Outlook
- Regional Outlook
- Company Profiles of Key Players
Opportunities for Key Players:
- Growth in the semiconductor industry
High boiling point, corrosion resistance, and low resistance are a few of the properties of indium, due to which they are used widely in the semiconductor industry. Indium-based compounds such as indium trichloride are well-known for building semiconductor layers such as electronic circuits, lasers, and LEDs. Moreover, indium has applications in high and low-temperature transistors. Indium is also used in solar assembly as semiconductor copper indium gallium selenide. Such high-end application of indium in industries will further create opportunities for increased sales for the products in which the indium is used.
- Ability to recycle indium metal
Due to its performance in semiconductors and optoelectronics, indium has gained increasing attention. Indium is a crucial strategic resource listed as one of the key resources by the European Commission. There are no indium ores of their own; instead, it is predominantly produced from lead and zinc byproducts.
As indium is widely used in LCDs, indium recycling from such LCD panels is performed. The damaged LCDs are collected and further dismantled manually or automatically.
Key Market Segments Covered in Indium Industry Research
- Flat Panel Displays
- Semiconductor Materials
Key Industry Drivers:
- A rise in demand for electronic items
The demand for electronic items such as smartphones, tablets, flat panel displays, laptops, and monitors has increased worldwide. Demand for such electronic products is attributed to various reasons, such as new technology development, rising disposable income, and improving living standards have encouraged customers to purchase them. The recent COVID-19 pandemic has flourished the sales of such products as most working employees and students were working and learning from home, respectively. The technological advancements have found their usage in multiple fields, including app development, software, artificial intelligence, personalized healthcare, and robotics, which further have surged the demand for such equipment. In addition, several developing countries are undergoing a digital transformation, further driving the sales of such electronic products.
- Increase in the popularity of solar panels
Sunlight is a renewable energy source. Producing and supplying solar energy is indefinite. Compared to other energy sources, such as fossil fuels, which are non-renewable, the production of solar energy is easier and less costly. Using solar energy does not even contribute to global warming. Solar architecture, concentrated solar energy, photovoltaic cells, and panels are some examples of solar energy technology.
Indium is a metal used in the production of solar panels. Even though the indium demand has recently been low, it is necessary for heterojunction photovoltaics. Due to their optical transparency, electrical conductivity properties, and chemical resistance to moisture, indium tin oxides are widely used materials in solar panels.
- Usage in dental alloys
Alloys utilized to make dentures mostly have gold, silver, and palladium as their primary metals, with 0.5% to 10% indium added. Dental implants’ corrosion resistance and hardness can be considerably increased by using a minimal amount of metal indium. Additionally, dental amalgam fillings frequently include indium. To avoid the filling becoming hazardous, indium helps maintain mercury. Thus, indium helps save individuals from mercury’s toxic side effects in dental amalgam fillings.
Browse a Detailed Summary of the Research Report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-indium-market
Indium Market Regional Analysis/Insights:
The countries in the indium market report are the U.S., Canada, Mexico, U.K., Russia, France, Spain, Italy, Germany, Turkey, Netherlands, Switzerland, Belgium, Rest of Europe, Japan, China, South Korea, India, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Australia & New Zealand, and the Rest of Asia-Pacific, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, South Africa, Israel and Rest of the Middle East and Africa.
The U.S. dominates in the North American region due to the increased demand for electronic items. Germany dominated expected to dominate the Europe indium market due to the growing demand for indium in the region. South Africa dominated the indium market in the Middle East and Africa, increasing the use of indium in the region.
It’s in your best interest to take this report into consideration because:
- Strong and extensive research methods were used to construct this study. The thoroughness and precision of the market reports produced by Data Bridge Market Research have earned them a great reputation.
- A complete picture of the competitive scenario of the Indium market is depicted by this report.
- The wide range of research on how these innovations may affect market expansion in the future.
- The report’s findings are presented in an approachable format, with accompanying visuals (such as histograms, bar graphs, pie charts, etc.) that make the data readily digestible.
- The potential, threats, and difficulties in the Indium market, as well as the factors driving and restraining it, are discussed at length.
- It gives an all-encompassing evaluation of the anticipated conduct of the future market and the changing market condition.
- This study provides a number of strategic business approaches to assist you in making educated business decisions.
Table of Contents:
- Market Segmentation
- Executive Summary
- Premium Insights
- Global Indium Market: Regulations
- Market Overview
- Global Indium Market, By Product
- Global Indium Market, By Application
- Global Indium Market, By Region
- Global Indium Market: Company Landscape
- SWOT Analyses
- Company Profile
- Related Reports
Get the Full Table of Contents @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-indium-market
Explore More Reports:
- Europe Indium Market, By Product (Primary, Secondary, and Type III), Application (Flat Panel Displays, Semiconductor Materials, Photovoltaics, Solders, Alloys, Thermal Interface Materials, and Batteries) https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/europe-indium-market
- Asia-Pacific indium market, By Product (Primary, Secondary, and Type III), Application (Flat Panel Displays, Semiconductor Materials, Photovoltaics, Solders, Alloys, Thermal Interface Materials, and Batteries) https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/asia-pacific-indium-market
- Middle East and Africa Indium Market, By Product (Primary, Secondary, and Type III), Application (Flat Panel Displays, Semiconductor Materials, Photovoltaics, Solders, Alloys, Thermal Interface Materials, and Batteries) https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/middle-east-and-africa-indium-market
- North America Indium Market, By Product (Primary, Secondary, and Type III), Application (Flat Panel Displays, Semiconductor Materials, Photovoltaics, Solders, Alloys, Thermal Interface Materials, and Batteries) https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/north-america-indium-market
- Converting Paper Market, By Application (Newsprint, Hygiene Paper, Printing Paper, Writing Paper, Packaging, Others), Pulp Type (Mechanical Wood Pulp, Semi-Chemical Pulp, Chemical Wood Pulp, Non-Wood Pulp, Recycled Pulp), Paper Type (Coated, Uncoated), End Use Industry (Food Service, Packing and Wrapping, Printing, Consumer Goods, Others) https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-converting-paper-market
- Foodservice Disposables Market, By Product (Containers, Boxes & Cartons, Disposables Cups, Buckets, Lids & Domes, Bottle, Wraps And Sheets, Bags, Trays, Bowls, Carriers, Straws & Stirrers, Cutlery, Mugs, Tubs, Napkins, Doilies, Platters, Pans, Plates, Picks And Sticks, Moist Towelettes, Wipes And Others), Raw Material (Paper & Paper Boards, Plastics, Fiber, Aluminum And Others), Distribution Channel (B2B, E-Commerce, Specialty Stores, Supermarkets/Hypermarkets, Convenience Stores And Others), Application (Carbonated Soft Drinks & Energy Drink, Ready To Drink Ice Tea, Alcoholic Drinks & Beer, Dairy Products & Ice Cream, Bakery & Confectionery, Convenience Foods, Fruits & Vegetables, Meat, Fish, & Poultry, Sauces, Dressings & Condiments, Savory Snacks, Nuts & Dried Fruits And Coffee Packaging), End-User(Restaurant, Hotels And Motels, Tea, Coffee & Snack Shops, Retail And Vending Machines, Sports & Recreation, Buffets & Cafeterias, Food Delivery Outlets, and Others) https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-foodservice-disposables-market
- Water Soluble Pods Packaging Market, By Product (Single Layer Water Pods, Dual Layer Water Pods, Multi Chamber Water Pods), Material (Poly Vinyl Alcohol, Others), Thickness (Below 30 Micro Meter, 31-60 Micro Meter, 61 Micro Meter Thickness) End User (Detergents, Hand Wash, Dishwash, Others) https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-water-soluble-pods-packaging-market
About Data Bridge Market Research:
An absolute way to forecast what the future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavours to provide appropriate solutions to complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process. Data Bridge is an aftermath of sheer wisdom and experience which was formulated and framed in the year 2015 in Pune.
Data Bridge Market Research has over 500 analysts working in different industries. We have catered more than 40% of the fortune 500 companies globally and have a network of more than 5000+ clientele around the globe. Data Bridge adept in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfaction rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
Email:- [email protected]