Sandy, Utah, USA, Jan. 19, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Custom Market Insights has published a new research report titled “Lawn Mowers Market Size, Trends and Insights By Type (Ride-on Mower, Push Mower, Robotic Mower), By Fuel Type (Electronic, Non-electronic), By End use (Residential, Non-residential), and By Region – Global Industry Overview, Statistical Data, Competitive Analysis, Share, Outlook, and Forecast 2022–2030” in its research database.
“According to the latest research study, the demand for global Lawn Mowers Market size & share was valued at approximately USD 28.7 Billion in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 17.4 billion in 2022 and expected to reach a value of around USD 46.1 Billion by 2030, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of about 5.4%during the forecast period 2022 to 2030.”
The blades of lawn mowers can be manually powered or have a self-contained power source such as an electric motor or internal combustion engine. Lawn mowers are equipped with a wide range of cut height adjustments that enable the operator to achieve the desired height of the grass. Robotic automated lawn mowers are used widely owing to their convenience and ease of operation.
Click Here to Access a Free Sample Report of the Global Lawn Mowers Market @ https://www.custommarketinsights.com/request-for-free-sample/?reportid=16828
The availability of open space in the backyard of houses in the North American region and the growing requirement for backyard improvement and modification for multiple uses is likely to boost the growth of the market. Furthermore, with an increasingly busy working lifestyle people find it difficult to keep their backyard lawns clean, and growing consumer demand for convenient automated machines is being manufactured increasingly. The taking help of these robotic tools in the maintenance of the residential lawn has boosted the market growth.
The Asia Pacific has also shown remarkable growth in the lawn mowers market owing to rapid urbanization which has led to the rise in residential and commercial construction activities. The development of public gardens and lawns has also triggered the demand for the lawn mowers market.
The increased global tourism industry has significantly boosted the number of hospitality buildings such as resorts, hotels, amusement parks, and others across the globe, thereby increasing the use of different types of lawn mowers for maintaining the aesthetical appearance of these properties. This is anticipated to increase the growth of the lawn mowers market during the forecast period. In addition, the increase in the demand for automated robotic lawn mowers in the residential and commercial sectors has boosted market growth.
(A free sample of the Lawn Mowers report is available upon request; please contact us for more information.)
Our Free Sample Report Consists of the following:
- Introduction, Overview, and in-depth industry analysis are all included in the 2022 updated report.
- The COVID-19 Pandemic Outbreak Impact Analysis is included in the package
- About 220+ Pages Research Report (Including Recent Research)
- Provide detailed chapter-by-chapter guidance on the Request
- Updated Regional Analysis with a Graphical Representation of Size, Share, and Trends for the Year 2022
- Includes Tables and figures have been updated
- The most recent version of the report includes the Top Market Players, their Business Strategies, Sales Volume, and Revenue Analysis
- Custom Market Insights (CMI) research methodology
(Please note that the sample of the Lawn Mowers report has been modified to include the COVID-19 impact study prior to delivery.)
Request Customized Copy of Lawn Mowers Market Report @ https://www.custommarketinsights.com/request-for-customization/?reportid=16828
However, many countries such as Dubai, India, the U.S., Saudi Arabia, and others are implementing stringent norms and regulations on the use of automated and electronic lawn mowers owing to these it has hampered the growth of the lawn mowers market. In addition, lawn mowers are typically dirty and noisy. Coming into contact with the mower blades may have an adverse effect, and being hit by the objects thrown by the rotating mower blade, and fires may cause by refuelling while the engine is still hot. These factors together may disturb the growth of the lawn mowers market.
Emerging technologies like AI (artificial intelligence) and the adoption of GPS system in automated robots has escalated the demand for the lawn mowers market. These factors are propelling the market growth.
In addition, there are several key manufacturers, especially in the North America and Europe region that are offering renting services of various lawn mowers that include robotic automated mowers, electronic-based, and others for maintenance of lawns. These factors together anticipate the market growth; thus, creating lucrative opportunities for the market during the forecast period.
Over the forecast period, high expenditure investments in R&D development to accommodate the modifications while adhering to strict emissions rules. Such factors add to the restrictions on the growth of the lawn mower market in various countries. The high cost of robotic automated lawn mowers has made consumers shift to other substitutes. These are major challenging factors in the lawn mower market.
|Feature of the Report||Details|
|Market Size in 2021||USD 28.7 Billion|
|Projected Market Size in 2030||USD 46.1 Billion|
|CAGR Growth Rate||5.4% CAGR|
|Prominent Players||Andreas Stihl AG & Co. KG, Ariens Company, Briggs Stratton, Deere & Company, Falcon Garden Tools, Fiskars, Honda Motor Co., Ltd., Husqvarna Group, Koki Holdings Co., MTD Products, Robert Bosch GmbH, Robomow Friendly House, Stanley Black & Decker Inc., Stiga S.p.A, Textron., The Toro Company, and Others|
|Key Segment||By Type, Fuel Type, End Use, and Region|
|Report Coverage||Revenue Estimation and Forecast, Company Profile, Competitive Landscape, Growth Factors and Recent Trends|
|Regional Scope||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South & Central America|
|Buying Options||Request tailored purchasing options to fulfil your requirements for research. Explore purchase options|
Request Customized Copy of Lawn Mowers Market Report @ https://www.custommarketinsights.com/report/lawn-mowers-market/
On the basis of products, the segment includes ride-on mowers, push mowers, and robotic mowers. The robotic mower segment is likely to sustain its pole position during the forecast period. This is due to the rise of GPS-enabled and remote-controlled products that have made lawn cleaning and maintenance activities easy thus, it is saving the time of the users in such a tedious task. Furthermore, there are several key manufacturers have launched robotic mowers in the market. For instance, iRobot Corporation has developed the Terra t7 Robot Mower which is an autonomous robotic lawn mower used for smart mapping technology for mowing operations and is capable of avoiding obstacles. These factors together may act as one of the key drivers responsible for the growth of the robotic mower segment in the market.
On the basis of end-use, the segment includes residential and non-residential. The residential segment dominated the market. The rise in population, improvement in the standard of living, and rapid shift towards decorative and attractive residential activity boosted the lawn mowers’ growth. In addition, new housing and residential real estate project has been increased in the North America region which is anticipated to offer new growth opportunities for the residential segment.
On the basis of fuel type, the segment includes electronic and non-electronics. Owing to advancements in battery-powered engines have increased the efficiency and durability of these mowers, making them one of the popular choices among users. There is an expected to increase in the potential sales of electronic fuel; thus, creating remunerative opportunities for the market.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What is the size of the Lawn Mowers market and what is its expected growth rate?
- What are the primary driving factors that push the Lawn Mowers market forward?
- What are the Lawn Mowers Industry’s top companies?
- What are the different categories that the Lawn Mowers Market caters to?
- What will be the fastest-growing segment or region?
- In the value chain, what role do essential players play?
- What is the procedure for getting a free copy of the Lawn Mowers market sample report and company profiles?
- Market Share, Size & Forecast by Revenue | 2022−2030
- Market Dynamics – Growth Drivers, Restraints, Investment Opportunities, and Leading Trends
- Market Segmentation – A detailed analysis by Types of Services, by End-User Services, and by Regions
- Competitive Landscape – Top Key Vendors and Other Prominent Vendors
Directly Purchase a copy of the report [220+ Pages] @ https://www.custommarketinsights.com/report/lawn-mowers-market/
Key Market Developments:
- The Toro Company has launched a new product named Z Master 7500-D 144 which adapts to cutting conditions and terrain on the fly by having the ability to choose the correct operating mode for the conditions with horizon technology. The Horizon onboard intelligence platform enhances the performance of the machine in various mowing conditions and protects the mower by monitoring engine oil temperature and pressure. This strategic product launch has enhanced the demand for Z Master 7500-D 144 products in January 2022.
- The Toro Company has launched a new product named Greensmaster e1021 mower which takes electrical efficiency to a new level, allowing operators to mow up to 35,000 square feet (over 3,000 square meters) of turf on a single charge. A convenient LCD screen gives the operator an instant view of the ongoing battery charge status and indicates diagnostics, machine hours, overall battery health, and initiating backslapping. This strategic product launch has enhanced the product portfolio of The Toro Company in February 2022.
- Husqvarna has launched CEORA, a robotic mower designed specifically for demanding professional applications delivering a first-class result in a cost-efficient and safe way with low noise and zero emissions. The product operates fully independently within a defined area. The systematic mowing technology offers cuts in parallel paths. One machine can cover areas up to 50 000 m2. This strategic product launch has widened the product portfolio of the Husqvarna lawn mower market in January 2021
Key market players in the Market
- Andreas Stihl AG & Co. KG
- Ariens Company
- Briggs Stratton
- Deere & Company
- Falcon Garden Tools
- Honda Motor Co., Ltd.
- Husqvarna Group
- Koki Holdings Co.
- MTD Products
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Robomow Friendly House
- Stanley Black & Decker Inc.
- Stiga S.p.A
- The Toro Company
(We customized your report to meet your specific research requirements. Inquire with our sales team about customizing your report.)
Still, Looking for More Information? Do OR Want Data for Inclusion in magazines, case studies, research papers, or Media?
Email Directly Here with Detail Information: [email protected]
Browse the full “Lawn Mowers Market Size, Trends and Insights By Type (Ride-on Mower, Push Mower, Robotic Mower), By Fuel Type (Electronic, Non-electronic), By End use (Residential, Non-residential), and By Region – Global Industry Overview, Statistical Data, Competitive Analysis, Share, Outlook, and Forecast 2022–2030” Report at
Click Here to Access a Free Sample Report of the Global Lawn Mowers Market @ https://www.custommarketinsights.com/report/lawn-mowers-market/
Key Insights from Primary Research/Key Insights & Findings from the report:
- As per the analysis shared by our primary respondents, the Lawn Mowers market is expected to grow annually at a CAGR of around 10.5 %.
- Through primary research, it was established that the Lawn Mowers market was valued at around USD 1.5 Billion in 2021.
- Based on type segmentation, gas chromatography (GC) and high-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC) were predicted to show maximum market share in the year 2021.
- The key factor driving the market is the legalization of cannabis use for recreational and medical purposes will be the primary force behind future market trends.
- The “North America” region will lead the global Lawn Mowers market during the forecast period 2022 to 2030.
- Comprehensive coverage
- Maximum number of market tables and figures
- Subscription-based option offered
- Best price guarantee
- Free 35% or 60 hours of customization.
- Free post-sale service assistance.
- 25% discount on your next purchase.
- Service guarantees are available.
- Personalized market brief by author.
Browse More Related Reports:
Electric Truck Market: Electric Truck Market Size, Trends, and Insights By Propulsion (Battery Electric Vehicle, Fuel Cell Electric Vehicle, Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle), By Vehicle Type (Medium & HCV, LCV), By Range (Less than 200 Miles, More than 200 Miles), By Automation Level (Semi-Autonomous, Fully Autonomous), and By Region – Global Industry Overview, Statistical Data, Competitive Analysis, Share, Outlook, and Forecast 2023–2030
Electric Commercial Vehicle Market: Electric Commercial Vehicle Market Size, Trends, and Insights By Propulsion (BEV, PHEV, FCEV), By Vehicle Type (Bus, Truck, Pick-up Truck, Electric Van), By Power Output (Less than 150 kW, 150 – 250 kW, Above 250 kW), and By Region – Global Industry Overview, Statistical Data, Competitive Analysis, Share, Outlook, and Forecast 2022–2030
Electric Ships Market: Electric Ships Market Size, Trends, and Insights By Power (Fully Electric, Hybrid), By Power Output (>7,560 kW, 746-7,560 kW, 75-745 kW, <75 kW), By Autonomy (Fully Autonomous, Semi-Autonomous), By End-use (Commercial, Defense, Special), and By Region – Global Industry Overview, Statistical Data, Competitive Analysis, Share, Outlook, and Forecast 2022–2030
Electric Bus Market: Electric Bus Market Size, Trends and Insights By Battery (Lithium Nickel Manganese Cobalt Oxide, Lithium Iron Phosphate), By Vehicle Type (Battery Electric Vehicle, Fuel Cell Electric Vehicle, Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle), By End-use (Private, Public), By Application (Intercity, Intracity), and By Region – Global Industry Overview, Statistical Data, Competitive Analysis, Share, Outlook, and Forecast 2022–2030
Electric Brake Booster Market: Electric Brake Booster Market Size, Trends and Insights By Brake Type (Disc Brake, Drum Brake), By Technology (Electric Brake Booster , Conventional Vacuum Brake Booster), By Type (Single Diaphragm Booster, Dual Diaphragm Booster, Others), By Vehicle Type (Commercial Vehicle, Passenger Vehicle), and By Region – Global Industry Overview, Statistical Data, Competitive Analysis, Share, Outlook, and Forecast 2022–2030
This Lawn Mowers Market Research/Analysis Report Contains Answers to the following Questions.
- Which Manufacturing Technology is used for Lawn Mowers? What Developments Are Going On in That Technology? Which Trends Are Causing These Developments?
- Who Are the Global Key Players in This Lawn Mowers Market? What are Their Company Profile, Their Product Information, and Contact Information?
- What Was the Global Market Status of the Lawn Mowers Market? What Was Capacity, Production Value, Cost and PROFIT of the Lawn Mowers Market?
- What Is the Current Market Status of the Lawn Mowers Industry? What’s Market Competition in This Industry, Both Company and Country Wise? What’s Market Analysis of Lawn Mowers Market by Taking Applications and Types in Consideration?
- What Are Projections of the Global Lawn Mowers Industry Considering Capacity, Production and Production Value? What Will Be the Estimation of Cost and Profit? What Will Be Market Share, Supply and Consumption? What about imports and exports?
- What Is Lawn Mowers Market Chain Analysis by Upstream Raw Materials and Downstream Industry?
- What Is Economic Impact On Lawn Mowers Industry? What are Global Macroeconomic Environment Analysis Results? What Are Global Macroeconomic Environment Development Trends?
- What Are Market Dynamics of Lawn Mowers Market? What Are Challenges and Opportunities?
- What Should Be Entry Strategies, Countermeasures to Economic Impact, and Marketing Channels for Lawn Mowers Industry?
Reasons to Purchase Lawn Mowers Market Report
- Lawn Mowers Market Report provides qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market based on segmentation involving economic and non-economic factors.
- Lawn Mowers Market report outlines market value (USD) data for each segment and sub-segment.
- This report indicates the region and segment expected to witness the fastest growth and dominate the market.
- Lawn Mowers Market Analysis by geography highlights the consumption of the product/service in the region and indicates the factors affecting the market within each region.
- The competitive landscape incorporates the market ranking of the major players, along with new service/product launches, partnerships, business expansions, and acquisitions in the past five years of companies profiled.
- Extensive company profiles comprising company overview, company insights, product benchmarking, and SWOT analysis for the major market players.
- The Industry’s current and future market outlook concerning recent developments (which involve growth opportunities and drivers as well as challenges and restraints of both emerging and developed regions.
- Lawn Mowers Market Includes in-depth market analysis from various perspectives through Porter’s five forces analysis and provides insight into the market through Value Chain.
Click Here to Get a Free Sample Report of the Global Lawn Mowers Market @ https://www.custommarketinsights.com/report/lawn-mowers-market/
Reasons for the Research Report
- The study provides a thorough overview of the global Lawn Mowers market. Compare your performance to that of the market as a whole.
- Aim to maintain competitiveness while innovations from established key players fuel market growth.
What does the report include?
- Drivers, restrictions, and opportunities are among the qualitative elements covered in the worldwide Lawn Mowers market analysis.
- The competitive environment of current and potential participants in the Lawn Mowers market is covered in the report, as well as those companies’ strategic product development ambitions.
- According to the component, application, and industry vertical, this study analyzes the market qualitatively and quantitatively. Additionally, the report offers comparable data for the important regions.
- For each segment mentioned above, actual market sizes and forecasts have been given.
Who should buy this report?
- Participants and stakeholders worldwide Lawn Mowers market should find this report useful. The research will be useful to all market participants in the Lawn Mowers industry.
- Managers in the Lawn Mowers sector are interested in publishing up-to-date and projected data about the worldwide Lawn Mowers market.
- Governmental agencies, regulatory bodies, decision-makers, and organizations want to invest in Lawn Mowers products’ market trends.
- Market insights are sought for by analysts, researchers, educators, strategy managers, and government organizations to develop plans.
About Custom Market Insights:
Custom Market Insights is a market research and advisory company delivering business insights and market research reports to large, small, and medium-scale enterprises. We assist clients with strategies and business policies and regularly work towards achieving sustainable growth in their respective domains.
CMI provides a one-stop solution for data collection to investment advice. The expert analysis of our company digs out essential factors that help to understand the significance and impact of market dynamics. The professional experts apply clients inside on the aspects such as strategies for future estimation fall, forecasting or opportunity to grow, and consumer survey.
Follow Us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/custom-market-insights/
Follow Us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/custommarketins
Follow Us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cmarketinsights
USA: +1 801-639-9061
India: +91 20 46022736
Email: [email protected]
Directly Purchase a copy of the report [220+ Pages] @ https://www.custommarketinsights.com/report/lawn-mowers-market/
Cisco Doubles Down on Network Assurance with AWS
Cisco delivers seamless integration between ThousandEyes and Amazon CloudWatch Internet Monitor.ThousandEyes’ unmatched cloud and Internet visibility combined with AWS’s Internet health and performance insights will allow a complete view of an application’s entire service delivery path, across private environments, the public Internet and into AWS’s network.Customers benefit from new operational insights and recommendations enabling them to optimize deployments and assure exceptional digital experiences for any AWS-hosted application.LAS VEGAS, Nov. 28, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — AWS re:Invent — Today at AWS re:Invent 2023, Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) announced new integrations between Cisco ThousandEyes and Amazon CloudWatch Internet Monitor (CWIM), a new Internet monitoring service from Amazon Web Services (AWS). The first-of-its-kind integration empowers customers with unparalleled visibility into their cloud deployments, enabling them to deliver unmatched optimized digital experiences.
With this new integration, customers can leverage operational insights to ensure optimal placement of AWS instances and monitoring coverage based on user traffic profiles. This integration comes on the heels of ThousandEyes announcing AWS Network Path Enrichment, giving customers deeper visibility into AWS by enriching ThousandEyes Path Visualization with data from AWS data sources—helping customers work more collaboratively with providers to resolve issues that are impacting application performance.
Building upon the existing relationship between AWS and Cisco, the new integration demonstrates Cisco’s deep commitment to its end-to-end network assurance vision. Cisco securely and sustainably connects everyone to everything and assures the digital experience of every one of those connections. By working with AWS, Cisco is delivering on its promise to provide visibility into every domain that impacts digital experience—whether user, enterprise, Internet, or cloud—so it can ultimately provide artificial intelligence (AI)-driven insights, recommendations, and remediations to support the digital transformation of every customer, wherever they are on their journey.
“Since launching one year ago, Amazon CloudWatch Internet Monitor has delivered real-time insights into the traffic and performance of our customers’ AWS VPCs, CloudFront distributions, and Workspaces towards Internet destinations. In-depth Internet visibility is critical to our customers, so we’re excited to combine forces with ThousandEyes to provide a comprehensive view of Internet health.” — Robert Kennedy, VP of AWS Border Network Engineering, AWS
“Connectivity is key to Sutherland’s business model and to our customer interactions. Cloud visibility is a big part of that and with ThousandEyes’ end-to-end visibility all the way from our employees’ home environments to AWS, we’re able to quickly catch and resolve issues which allows us to deliver consistent high-quality application experiences to both our employees and customers.”—Ted Sanfilippo, VP Infrastructure, Head of Global Network Services and GTOC, Sutherland
“Customers today need to assure digital experiences over any network—the ones they own and the ones they don’t. As the leader in Internet visibility, Cisco is on a mission to deliver unmatched, end-to-end network assurance. Today’s integration with AWS demonstrates our shared commitment to empower our customers to more effectively monitor and manage their cloud environments.”— Mohit Lad, Senior Vice President and General Manager, Network Assurance, Cisco, and Co-Founder, ThousandEyes
For more information and live demos visit ThousandEyes at AWS re:Invent at booth #1621. Join our Lightning Talk on the exhibit floor: NET102-S, “Extending ThousandEyes visibility to the AWS network,” November 28 at 3:30 PM – 3:50 PM (PDT)
The Amazon CloudWatch Internet Monitor integration will be available in Cisco ThousandEyes in spring 2024. The ThousandEyes platform is available for purchase today in AWS Marketplace.Additional Resources
ThousandEyes Announcement BlogAWS Marketplace: CiscoCisco at AWS re:Invent 2023Additional Cisco news at AWS re:InventAbout CiscoCisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) is the worldwide technology leader that securely connects everything to make anything possible. Our purpose is to power an inclusive future for all by helping our customers reimagine their applications, power hybrid work, secure their enterprise, transform their infrastructure, and meet their sustainability goals. Discover more on The Newsroom and follow us on X at @Cisco. Cisco and the Cisco logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Cisco and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and other countries. A listing of Cisco’s trademarks can be found at www.cisco.com/go/trademarks. Third-party trademarks mentioned are the property of their respective owners. The use of the word partner does not imply a partnership relationship between Cisco and any other company.
Logo – https://mma.prnewswire.com/media/813707/Cisco_v2_Logo.jpg
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.co.uk/news-releases/cisco-doubles-down-on-network-assurance-with-aws-301998679.html
Artificial Neural Network Market to Reach $1.4 Billion by 2032 at 19.9% CAGR: Allied Market Research
The growing demand for AI-based solutions and the rising need for intelligent business processes are expected to drive the global artificial neural network market growth.
NEW CASTLE, Del., Nov. 28, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — Allied Market Research published a report, titled, “Artificial Neural Network Market by Component (Solution and Service), Deployment Mode (On-premise and Cloud), Enterprise Size (Large Enterprises and Small & Medium-sized Enterprises), and Industry (Healthcare, BFSI, Retail and E-commerce, Manufacturing, Automotive, and Others): Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2022–2032”. According to the report, the artificial neural network industry generated $227.8 million in 2022 and is anticipated to generate $1.4 billion by 2032, witnessing a CAGR of 19.9% from 2023 to 2032.
Prime determinants of growth
The notable factors positively affecting the artificial neural network market include the growing demand for AI-based solutions and the rising need for intelligent business processes. However, a lack of computational resources and a skilled workforce with expertise in artificial neural network (ANN) can hinder market growth. Furthermore, advancements in big data analytics and the availability of high-performance computing systems offer lucrative market opportunities for the market players.
Download Sample Pages: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/13364
Report coverage & details:
Market Size in 2022
Market Size in 2032
No. of Pages in Report
Component, Deployment Mode, Enterprise Size Industry, and Region.
Growing demand for AI-based solutions
The rising need for intelligent business processes
Advancements in big data analytics.
The availability of high-performance computing systems.
A lack of computational resources and a skilled workforce with expertise in artificial neural network (ANN)
Buy this Complete Report (450 Pages PDF with Insights, Charts, Tables, and Figures) at:
The solution segment to maintain its leadership status throughout the forecast period
Based on component, the solution segment held the highest market share in 2022, accounting for less than two-fifths of the artificial neural network market revenue, and is estimated to maintain its leadership status throughout the forecast period. This is attributed to the growing need for a high level of personalization which is one of the primary reasons enterprises are increasing their investment in the artificial neural network market. However, the services segment is projected to manifest the highest CAGR of 21.8% from 2023 to 2032. The services segment is expected to witness the highest growth, as these services help to reduce the time and costs associated with optimizing systems in the initial phase of deployment.
The on-premise segment to maintain its lead position during the forecast period
Based on deployment mode, the on-premise segment accounted for the largest share in 2022, contributing for more than one-fourth of the artificial neural network market revenue. An increase in the need for secure and reliable data within the organization is fueling the market growth for on-premises-based artificial neural network solutions. However, the cloud segment is expected to portray the largest CAGR of 21.2% from 2023 to 2032 and is projected to maintain its lead position during the forecast period. It provides several advantages such as reducing costs, supporting business, and effectively controlling the business environment in the organization.
The large enterprises segment to maintain its lead position during the forecast period
Based on enterprise size, the large enterprises segment accounted for the largest share in 2022, contributing for more than one-fourth of the artificial neural network market revenue, owing to the growing demand for artificial neural network solutions in large enterprises which is fueling the market growth in these enterprises. However, the small and medium-sized enterprises segment is expected to portray the largest CAGR of 22.2% from 2023 to 2032 and is projected to maintain its lead position during the forecast period. It provides various benefits to the small and medium-sized enterprises organization.
The healthcare segment to maintain its lead position during the forecast period
Based on industry vertical, the healthcare segment accounted for the largest share in 2022, contributing for less than two-fifths of the artificial neural network market revenue, owing to the development of digital technologies in IT sector. However, the manufacturing segment is projected to manifest the highest CAGR of 24.3% from 2023 to 2032. The surge in implementation of automation trends and the increase in utilization of digital technology in this sector are expected to provide lucrative opportunities for the market.
North America region dominated the global artificial neural network market in 2022
Based on region, the North America segment held the highest market share in terms of revenue in 2022, accounting for less than two-fifths of the artificial neural network market revenue. The increase in the usage of artificial neural network solutions in businesses to improve businesses and the customer experience is anticipated to propel the growth of the market in this region. However, the Asia-Pacific segment is projected to manifest the highest CAGR of 21.8% from 2023 to 2032. Countries such as China, India, and South Korea are at the forefront, embracing digital technologies to enhance their effectiveness and competitiveness, which is further expected to contribute to the growth of the market in this region.
Enquiry Before Buying: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/13364
Recent Product launches in the Artificial Neural Network Market
In April 2023, Google LLC launched a cloud-based automation toolkit for healthcare organizations and previewed Med-PaLM 2, a neural network capable of answering medical exam questions.In August 2021, IBM Corporation unveiled details of the upcoming new IBM Telum Processor designed to bring deep learning inference to enterprise workloads to help address fraud in real-time..Recent Partnerships in the Artificial Neural Network Market
In June 2023, Snowflake partnered with Microsoft to simplify joint customers’ artificial intelligence projects. A core focus of the collaboration is Microsoft’s Azure OpenAI Service. It provides cloud-based versions of OpenAI LP’s machine learning models, including GPT-4.In November 2021, Qualcomm Technologies partnered with Google Cloud, on Neural Architecture Search (NAS), enabling the companies to create and optimize AI models automatically rather than manually.Leading Market Players: –
Amazon Web Services Inc. Google Inc. Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP IBM Corporation Intel Corporation Microsoft Corporation NVIDIA Corporation Oracle Corporation Qualcomm Technologies Inc. Salesforce Inc.The report provides a detailed analysis of these key players in the artificial neural network market. These players have adopted different strategies such as new product launches, collaborations, expansion, joint ventures, agreements, and others to increase their market share and maintain dominant shares in different countries. The report is valuable in highlighting business performance, operating segments, product portfolio, and strategic moves of market players to showcase the competitive scenario.
AVENUE- A Subscription-Based Library (Premium on-demand, subscription-based pricing model):
AMR introduces its online premium subscription-based library Avenue, designed specifically to offer cost-effective, one-stop solution for enterprises, investors, and universities. With Avenue, subscribers can avail an entire repository of reports on more than 2,000 niche industries and more than 12,000 company profiles. Moreover, users can get an online access to quantitative and qualitative data in PDF and Excel formats along with analyst support, customization, and updated versions of reports.
Get an access to the library of reports at any time from any device and anywhere. For more details, follow the link: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/library-access
Trending Reports in ICT & Media Industry:
Network Equipment Market Size is Expected to Reach $69.7 Billion by 2032
Multi-access Edge Computing Market Expected to Reach $102 Billion by 2032
Cloud Native Technologies Market Expected to Reach $53.6 Billion by 2032
Online Language Learning Platform Market Expected to Reach $44.8 Billion by 2032
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Wilmington, Delaware. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports Insights” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
We are in professional corporate relations with various companies, and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Allied Market Research CEO Pawan Kumar is instrumental in inspiring and encouraging everyone associated with the company to maintain high quality of data and help clients in every way possible to achieve success. Each and every data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.
Contact:David Correa1209 Orange Street,Corporation Trust Center,Wilmington, New Castle,Delaware 19801 USA.Int’l: +1-503-894-6022Toll Free: +1-800-792-5285UK: +44-845-528-1300India (Pune): +91-20-66346060Fax: [email protected]
Logo – https://mma.prnewswire.com/media/636519/Allied_Market_Research_Logo.jpg
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.co.uk/news-releases/artificial-neural-network-market-to-reach-1-4-billion-by-2032-at-19-9-cagr-allied-market-research-301999358.html
New process definition capabilities in PIMS further enhance quality assurance and “right -first-time” initiatives for pharma manufacturers
WOKING, England, Nov. 28, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — IDBS unveils new process definition templates in its latest release, PIMS 5.1. Process definition templates enable pharma manufacturers to template process steps and quality specifications for faster process definition set-up and improved harmonization across the manufacturing teams to further enhance quality assurance (QA) and “right-first-time” initiatives.
Providing contextualized access to aggregated manufacturing data, PIMS offers a single source of data truth for efficient gathering, sharing and analysis of critical manufacturing process and quality data to support continued process verification (CPV), investigations and process optimization.
This release builds on recent PIMS’ process definition enhancements that added process definition versioning and approvals to help alleviate manual standard operating procedure (SOP) requirements and enhance QA for a more robust GxP environment.
PIMS’ customers report that these standardized process definition templates will reduce their manual process definition set-up and enable easy, harmonized site and product comparisons.
“Our customers recognize the value of being able to trace their process data over time, not only for tech transfer but also to help them learn from their historical data and optimize future process development,” says Pietro Forgione, General Manager at IDBS. “Having their critical process data in PIMS already gives them the assurance of data integrity and these new enhancements now make it even easier to complete QA and validation steps and move them closer to ‘right-first-time’ manufacturing.”
To learn more, register for the December 6 webinar here.
IDBS helps BioPharmaceutical organizations accelerate the discovery, development and manufacturing of the next generation of life-changing therapies that advance human health worldwide. From lab through manufacturing, IDBS leverages its 30+ years of experience working with a diverse list of customers – including 18 of the top 20 global BioPharma companies – and deep expertise in scientific informatics and process data management to tackle today’s most complex challenges.
Known for its signature IDBS E-WorkBook product, IDBS has extended solutions across the entire value chain for BioPharma Lifecycle Management (BPLM). Built on analytics-centric and cloud-native technology, IDBS Polar and Skyland PIMS platforms are powered by a digital data backbone to drive faster and smarter decisions in drug development and across the supply chain.
Learn more at idbs.com.
MEDIA ENQUIRIES e | [email protected]
Logo – https://mma.prnewswire.com/media/2007678/IDBS_Logo.jpg
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.co.uk/news-releases/new-process-definition-capabilities-in-pims-further-enhance-quality-assurance-and-right–first-time-initiatives-for-pharma-manufacturers-301996766.html
- Cisco Doubles Down on Network Assurance with AWS
- Artificial Neural Network Market to Reach $1.4 Billion by 2032 at 19.9% CAGR: Allied Market Research
- New process definition capabilities in PIMS further enhance quality assurance and “right -first-time” initiatives for pharma manufacturers
- Industrial Control And Factory Automation Market size worth $ 259.3 Billion, Globally, by 2030 at 8.07% CAGR: Verified Market Research®
- Artificial Intelligence in BFSI Market to Reach $ 368.6 Billion, Globally, by 2032 at 32.5%% CAGR: Allied Market Research
- Structural Health Monitoring Sensors for Critical Infrastructure to Reach 22.9 Million Connections by 2030
- Kao Data Announces its Second, 10MW Harlow Data Centre is Now Live and Operational
- Five Cybersecurity Trends to Expect in 2024
- USE OF MALICIOUS WEB LINKS IN EMAILS HAS RISEN BY 144% IN 2023 – NEW HORNETSECURITY REPORT
- Starburst Expands Support for Building Interactive Applications on the Data Lake
- Clario’s New AI-Powered ECG Quality Score Tool Enhances Cardiac Safety Assessments
- Launch of Altair® RapidMiner® 2023 Platform Delivers Next-Generation Generative AI Capabilities
- BlackBerry Quarterly Global Threat Intelligence Report Shows 70 Percent Increase in Novel Malware Attacks
- Top AI experts share insights at HKUST-Greater Bay Area Association of Academicians symposium
- Bitget Announces Listing of Friend3, Supporting Social dApp Innovation
Artificial Intelligence5 days ago
ValueLabs Emerges as a Trailblazer in the Generative AI Space, Wins Prestigious Stevie International Business Awards® 2023
Artificial Intelligence5 days ago
Multiplex Assay Market to Reach $7.7 Billion, Globally, by 2032 at 7.8% CAGR: Allied Market Research
Artificial Intelligence5 days ago
Trillium Health Partners to become first in Canada to deploy AI in diagnostic imaging using Sectra Amplifier Services
Artificial Intelligence4 days ago
Isothermal Nucleic Acid Amplification Technology Market worth $8.83 Bn by 2031 – Exclusive Report by InsightAce Analytic Pvt. Ltd.
Artificial Intelligence5 days ago
RIVERSONG Expands Global Reach with Official Entry into Russian Market
Artificial Intelligence5 days ago
TECHNOLOGY MAGAZINE RELEASES TOP 100 CTOs LIST
Artificial Intelligence4 days ago
Jianpu Technology Inc. Reports Third Quarter 2023 Unaudited Financial Results
Artificial Intelligence5 days ago
Genpact Launches Artificial Intelligence Innovation Center in London, UK