New York, NY, Jan. 23, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Polaris Market Research has published a new research report titled “Data Center Accelerator Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Processor (GPU, CPU, FPGA, ASIC); By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2030” in its research database.
“According to the latest research study, the global data center accelerator market size & share are expected to generate revenue of USD 73.31 Billion By 2030 and are estimated to be valued at USD 10.83 billion in 2021, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 23.7% from 2022 to 2030”
What are Data Center Accelerators? How Big is Data Center Accelerator Market Size & Share?
Data center accelerators is a hardware device or software program that is designed to enhance the overall performance of computers. Data center accelerators help improve the use of AI-based services and increase consumer-driven data demand. It increases power efficiency by assisting various HPC workloads, including astrophysics, cyber security, genomics, machine learning, modular dynamics, oil and gas, big data analysis, and weather and climate.
Data center accelerators are embedded into CPUs, GPUs, FPGAs, and ASICs to support workloads. These accelerators have the ability to perform faster processing of tasks at lower power consumption. Increasing deployment of data center accelerator and cloud-based services is prominently driving the data center accelerator market sales. The rising adoption of technologies such as artificial intelligence (AI), big data analytics, and the internet of things (IoT) is further boosting the market expansion.
Request Sample Copy of Data Center Accelerator Market Research Report @ https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/data-center-accelerator-market/request-for-sample
(The sample of this report is readily available on request. The report sample contains a brief introduction to the research report, a Table of Contents, a Graphical introduction of regional analysis, Top players in the market with their revenue analysis, and our research methodology.)
Our Sample Report May Includes:
- 2030 Updated Report Introduction, Overview, and In-depth industry analysis.
- 115+ Pages Research Report (Inclusion of Updated Research).
- Provide Chapter-wise guidance on Request.
- 2022 Updated Regional Analysis with Graphical Representation of Size, Share & Trends
- Includes Updated List of table & figures.
- Updated Report Includes Top Market Players with their Business Strategy, Sales Volume, and Revenue Analysis.
Some of the Top Market Players Covered Are:
- Advanced Micro Devices Inc
- Advantech Co. Ltd.
- Intel Corporation
- NVIDIA Corporation
- Qualcomm Technologies Inc.
- Achronix Semiconductor Corporation
- KIOXIA Holdings Corporation
- Micron Technology Inc.
- Western Digital Technologies
For Additional Information on Key Players, Download a PDF Brochure: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/data-center-accelerator-market/request-for-sample
Key Highlights of the Report
- Market size (value & volume) by company, key regions/countries, products and applications, history data, and forecast
- The value and volume of submarkets, with respect to key regions
- Data on significant drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- Market segment analysis by types, applications, and regions
- Value chain analysis with price analysis and forecast
- Current market trends, application solutions, and market landscapes may be useful to organizations in the industry.
Growth Driving Factors
- Rising adoption of data center accelerators across various companies to support the market growth
The increasing focus on parallel computing in artificial intelligence (AI) data centers and the growing adoption of data center accelerators in companies are propelling the data center accelerator market size. Rising demand for AI in HPC data centers coupled with surging demand for enhancement of application performance is fueling the market demand. An increasing number of companies offering machine learning worldwide is expected to flourish in the market growth. Furthermore, a surge in data storage requirements, a rise in the use of mobile data, and increased internet usage in businesses are accelerating the data center accelerator industry growth. In addition, many businesses are offering cloud service through machine learning (ML) for applications, including voice recognition, fraud detection, image recognition, voice search, and recommendation engines.
Directly Purchase a copy of the report with TOC @ https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/checkouts/19251
Key Growth Driving Factors
- Demand for HPC across industries is positively influencing the market expansion
- Growing demand for FPGA-based accelerators coupled with a rising focus on artificial intelligence (AI) data centers is predicted to create significant growth opportunities in the data center accelerator market.
- Due the digitization worldwide, the demand for data center network services has increased across various industries. HPC is majorly used in sectors such as healthcare, aerospace, manufacturing, finance, and urban planning for the purpose of program availability and data security.
- University of Texas researchers at Austin are using HPC to advance the science of cancer treatment. This project will help in the diagnosis and treatment of prostate, skin cancer, blood, and liver cases by augmenting cancer research.
- The GPU segment dominated the market in 2021
Based on the processor, the GPU category witnessed the largest data center accelerator market share in 2021 owing to the growing use of GPU in supercomputing, drug research, medical imaging, AI training and inference, and financial modeling. Also, GPUs support the complex multistep processes involved in machine learning. Thus they are used in machine learning and AI in hyper-scale networks and enterprise data centers for different calculations. Furthermore, rapid development in architecture, security, and programming paradigms is anticipated to fuel FPGA-based cloud deployment applications across the globe.
Inquire more about this report before purchase @ https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/data-center-accelerator-market/inquire-before-buying
(Inquire about a report quote OR available discount offers to the sales team before purchase.)
Data Center Accelerator Market: Report Scope
|Revenue forecast in 2030||USD 73.31 Billion|
|Market size value in 2022||USD 13.36 Billion|
|Expected CAGR Growth||23.7% from 2022 – 2030|
|Forecast Year||2022 – 2030|
|Top Market Players||Advanced Micro Devices, Inc, NVIDIA Corporation, Intel Corporation, Qualcomm Technologies, Inc., Advantech Co., Ltd., Achronix Semiconductor Corporation, Micron Technology, Inc., Marvell, KIOXIA Holdings Corporation, Western Digital Technologies|
|Segments Covered||By Processor, By Region|
|Customization Options||Customized purchase options are available to meet any research needs. Explore customized purchase options|
- North America witnessed the major market share in 2021
Based on geography, North America held the highest revenue share in the data center accelerator market due to the presence of major market players such as Advanced Micro Devices, Inc., Intel, Qualcomm Technologies, NVIDIA Corporation, Inc., and others. Also, rising technological development and better data center infrastructure positively influence the market regional market growth.
Moreover, the data center accelerator market in the Asia Pacific is likely to register the fastest growth throughout the foreseen period. This growth can be attributed to the growing adoption of cloud-based services such as IoT and big data analytics. Also, favorable government guidelines and the rising requirement for data center infrastructure upgrades in the Asia Pacific are anticipated to accelerate the regional market growth over the predicted period.
Browse the Detail Report “Data Center Accelerator Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Processor (GPU, CPU, FPGA, ASIC); By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2030” with in-depth TOC: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/data-center-accelerator-market
For Additional Information OR Media Enquiry, Please Mail At: [email protected]
- In May 12, 2020, DeepCube announced the release of a software-based inference accelerator to significantly enhance deep learning performance on any existing hardware. DeepCube’s patented architecture can be installed on top of any existing hardware (CPU, GPU, ASIC) in data centers and edge devices, allowing for up to a tenfold increase in performance and memory reduction.
Some of The Important Questions Answered in the Market
- Which region offers the most rewarding open doors for the market?
- What are the business threats and variable scenarios concerning the market?
- Who are the significant players confronting and developing in the market?
- What is the projected size of the market?
- What are the opportunities and threats to which players are exposed in the market?
Polaris Market Research has segmented the data center accelerator market report based on processor and region:
By Processor Outlook
By Region Outlook
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (France, Germany, UK, Italy, Netherlands, Spain, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Malaysia, Indonesia, South Korea)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., Israel, South Africa)
Browse More Related Research Reports:
About Polaris Market Research
Polaris Market Research is a global market research and consulting company. The company specializes in providing exceptional market intelligence and in-depth business research services for PMR’s clientele spread across different enterprises. We at Polaris are obliged to serve PMR’s diverse customer base present across the industries of healthcare, technology, semiconductors, and chemicals among various other industries present around the world. We strive to provide PMR’s customers with updated information on innovative technologies, high-growth markets, emerging business environments, and the latest business-centric applications, thereby helping them always to make informed decisions and leverage new opportunities. Adept with a highly competent, experienced, and extremely qualified team of experts comprising SMEs, analysts, and consultants, we at Polaris endeavor to deliver value-added business solutions to PMR’s customers.