Portland, OR, Jan. 24, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — According to the report published by Allied Market Research, the global artificial intelligence chip market garnered $11.2 billion in 2021, and is estimated to generate $263.6 billion by 2031, manifesting a CAGR of 37.1% from 2022 to 2031. The report provides an extensive analysis of changing market dynamics, major segments, value chain, competitive scenario, and regional landscape. This research offers a valuable guidance to leading players, investors, shareholders, and startups in devising strategies for the sustainable growth and gaining competitive edge in the market.
Download Free Sample Report: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/4515
Report Coverage & Details:
|Market Size in 2021||$11.2 billion|
|Market Size in 2031||$263.6 billion|
|No. of Pages in Report||365|
|Segments covered||Chip Type, Processing Type, Technology, Application, Industry Vertical, and Region|
|Drivers||The emergence of quantum computing The surge in the implementation of AI chips in robotics|
|Opportunities||The emergence of autonomous robotics|
|Restraints||The dearth of skilled workforce|
- The outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic had a negative impact on the growth of the global artificial intelligence chip market, owing to implementation of global lockdown which resulted to temporary closure of manufacturing facilities.
- On the other hand, the demand for smart robots increased in order to maintain the social distancing norms during the lockdown.
- Improvements in artificial intelligence chip are expected in the upcoming years in order to make up for lost opportunities during lockdowns.
The research provides detailed segmentation of the global artificial intelligence chip market based on chip type, processing type, technology, application, industry vertical, and region. The report discusses segments and their sub-segments in detail with the help of tables and figures. Market players and investors can strategize according to the highest revenue-generating and fastest-growing segments mentioned in the report.
Interested to Procure the Data? Inquire Here (Get Full Insights in PDF – 365 Pages): https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/4515
Based on chip type, the CPU segment held the highest share in 2021, accounting for nearly two-fifths of the global artificial intelligence chip market, and is expected to continue its leadership status during the forecast period. However, the ASIC segment is expected to register the highest CAGR of 39.5% from 2022 to 2031.
Based on processing type, the edge segment accounted for the highest share in 2021, contributing to more than three-fifths of the global artificial intelligence chip market, and is expected to maintain its lead in terms of revenue during the forecast period. This segment is expected to manifest the highest CAGR of 39.1% from 2022 to 2031.
Based on technology, the SoC segment accounted for the highest share in 2021, holding more than half of the global artificial intelligence chip market, and is expected to continue its leadership status during the forecast period. However, the others segment is estimated to grow at the highest CAGR of 44.8% during the forecast period.
Get Detailed COVID-19 Impact Analysis on the Artificial Intelligence Chip Market: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-for-customization/4515?reqfor=covid
Based on region, North America held the largest share in 2021, contributing to more than one-third of the global artificial intelligence chip market share. However, the Asia-Pacific region is projected to dominate in terms of revenue and manifest the fastest CAGR of 40.9% during the forecast period.
Leading market players of the global artificial intelligence chip market analyzed in the research include NXP Semiconductors, Intel Corporation, Baidu, Qualcomm Technologies Inc., MediaTek Inc, SoftBank Corp., Alphabet Inc., Advanced Micro Devices Inc.(Xilinx Inc.), Mythic Ltd., Samsung Electronics Co Ltd., and NVIDIA Corporation (Mellanox Technologies).
The report provides a detailed analysis of these key players of the global artificial intelligence chip market. These players have adopted different strategies such as new product launches, collaborations, expansion, joint ventures, agreements, and others to increase their market share and maintain dominant shares in different regions. The report is valuable in highlighting business performance, operating segments, product portfolio, and strategic moves of market players to showcase the competitive scenario.
Key Benefits for Stakeholders
- This report provides a quantitative analysis of the market segments, current trends, estimations, and dynamics of the artificial intelligence chip market analysis from 2021 to 2031 to identify the prevailing artificial intelligence chip market opportunities.
- Market research is offered along with information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
- Porter’s five forces analysis highlights buyers’ and suppliers’ potency to enable stakeholders to make profit-oriented business decisions and strengthen their supplier-buyer network.
- An in-depth analysis of the artificial intelligence chip market segmentation assists in determining the prevailing market opportunities.
- Major countries in each region are mapped according to their revenue contribution to the global market.
- Market player positioning facilitates benchmarking and provides a clear understanding of the present position of the market players.
- The report includes an analysis of regional and global artificial intelligence chip market trends, key players, market segments, application areas, and market growth strategies.
Artificial Intelligence Chip Market Key Segments:
- System On Chip
- System in Package
- Multi-Chip Module
- Nature Language Processing
- Computer Vision
- Network Security
- Media and Advertising
- IT and Telecom
- Automotive and Transportation
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Russia, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- LAMEA (Latin America, Middle East, Africa)
Buy this Research Report at Discounted Price @ https://bit.ly/3kFZ8Uj
Trending Reports in Semiconductor and Electronics Industry (Book Now with 10% Discount + COVID-19 Scenario):
AI in Computer Vision Market size is expected to reach $207.09 billion by 2030 from $9.18 billion in 2020, growing at a CAGR of 39.60% from 2021 to 2030.
Edge AI Processor Market size was valued at $2.5 billion in 2021, and is projected to reach $9.6 billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 16% from 2022 to 2030.
Conversational AI Market size was valued at $5.78 billion in 2020, and is projected to reach $32.62 billion by 2030, registering a CAGR of 20.0% from 2021 to 2030.
Artificial Intelligence in Aviation Market: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021-2030
AI Powered Robot Market: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021-2027
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports“ and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
We are in professional corporate relations with various companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Allied Market Research CEO Pawan Kumar is instrumental in inspiring and encouraging everyone associated with the company to maintain high quality of data and help clients in every way possible to achieve success. Each and every data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
#205, Portland, OR 97220
USA/Canada (Toll Free):
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060