<!– Name:DistributionId Value:8739025 –> <!– Name:EnableQuoteCarouselOnPnr Value:False –> <!– Name:IcbCode Value:2791 –> <!– Name:CustomerId Value:1107685 –> <!– Name:HasMediaSnippet Value:false –> <!– Name:AnalyticsTrackingId Value:aca1f135-385e-4959-95a4-cd4e6c05c5db –>
Rockville, Jan. 30, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Fact.MR – A Market Research and Competitive Intelligence Provider: The global casino management system market is slated to grow at a prolific CAGR of 13.1% through 2023 & beyond. Growth in the market is predicted to rise on the back of rising online gambling solutions in casinos across the globe. With increasing popularity of leisure activities such as gambling, the demand for casino management systems to manage the cash overflow and reduce criminal activities will drive the demand.
These systems aid the business in handling financial services, cashless ticketing, table slot management, and others. Fraudulent activities in gaming and gambling witnessed an incline of nearly 35% as per the research, especially with license and policy agreement violations. Surging incidence of fraud, cash, and data theft, the casinos are adopting management systems for security and surveillance.
For Critical Insights on this Market, Get A FREE Sample! https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4670
A per Fac.MR, with growing digital development and use of social media & online gambling apps, the fraud attempts across the globe are skyrocketing. Hence, key players are developing casino management systems with high-tech features such as facial recognition and with big data analytics.
Some of these players are also developing systems that have behavioral analytics with bulk of data stored to reduce these cheating practices. On the back of these factors, the analytics segment is expected to record growth at an impressive 16% CAGR through 2033. Further, integration of technology such as natural language processing (NLP), machine learning (ML), and artificial intelligence (AI) will increase the growth in the market.
Regionally, North America is expected to witness remunerative growth opportunities in the casino management system market. Growth in the region is primarily underpinned by growing number of casinos in the U.S. As per the study, sales in North America are expected to expand by 3.2x over the upcoming decade.
- Over 64% of revenue is expected to be contributed by North America and Europe, collectively, in 2033.
- Demand for casino management systems in South Asia & Oceania is predicted to burgeon at 17% CAGR during the forecast period.
- East Asia is expected to witness impressive growth at 16% CAGR over the upcoming decade.
- The U.S. and Mexico are expected to be the most remunerative countries in the casino management system market.
- In terms of application, the security & surveillance segment is expected to account for over 25% of sales in the market.
- Surging need for security and surveillance in casinos and hotels to reduce the criminal activities is expected to drive the demand in the market.
- Integration of advanced technology such as facial recognition, big data, and artificial intelligence in these systems will propel the growth in the market.
- Increasing number of casinos in the U.S., Japan, and China will improve the adoption of casino management systems.
- Growing popularity of online gambling apps and platform might limit the demand in the market.
- Decline in the revenues of casino and operations due to rising awareness towards obsessive gambling is likely to hamper the sales.
- Lack of skilled IT professionals and high cost of these systems might impede the growth in the market.
Get Customization on this Report for Specific Research Solutions: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=4670
Key companies profiled in the market are focusing on developing digitally advanced and virtual management systems to gain competitive edge in the market. They are also integrating advanced technologies such as disruptive block chain technology, machine learning, and real-time big data analytics to provide accurate and unique data and gain revenue.
- In April 2022, Acres Manufacturing Company, a global casino loyalty and technology developer, announced the launch of its bonusing platform, Precision Bonusing, compatible with any slot machine which is connected to the company’s casino management system.
- In May 2022, leading gaming giant International Game Technology PLC announced the launch of its IGT advantage casino management system and partnered with NUSTAR Resort and Casino in Cebu, Philippines.
Key Companies Profiled by Fact.MR
- Konami Corporation
- Agilysys Inc.
- Bally Technologies
- Casinfo Systems
- International Game Technology (IGT)
- LGS (Lodging and Gaming Systems)
- Micros Systems Inc. (Oracle Corporation)
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Next Level Security Systems Inc.
- Aristocrat Leisure Limited.
More Valuable Insights on Casino Management System Market
In the latest study, Fact.MR offers a detailed study on global casino management system market for the forecast period of 2023 to 2033. This study also highlights key drivers promoting the sales of casino management system through detailed segmentation as follows:
- Security & Surveillance
- Accounting & Cash Management
- Player Tracking
- Property Management
- Marketing & Promotions
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia
- Middle East & Africa
Explore Our Safe & Secure Payment Options for Full Report Access! https://www.factmr.com/checkout/4670
Key Questions Covered in the Casino Management System Market Report
- What will be the projected value of the casino management system market in 2023?
- At what rate will the global casino management system market grow until 2033?
- Which are the factors hampering the growth in the casino management system market?
- Which region is expected to dominate the global casino management system market?
- Which are the factors driving the casino management system market during the forecast period?
- Which is the chief application of casino management systems?
Explore Fact.MR’s Coverage on the Technology Domain
Integrated Video Surveillance Systems Market: Increasing application of integrated video surveillance systems in residential and commercial sectors is the key factor driving the demand. These systems are installed in hotels, casino, government organization, banks, and to manage smart cities. These systems help the businesses and organizations to gather information and prevent any criminal activities.
Cash Management System Market: The global cash management system market is projected to reach US$ 14.18 Billion by 2032, registering a CAGR of 14.5% during the forecast period (2022-2032). Digital cash management technologies aids businesses in creating a safe financial net and provides real-time extensibility of processes while streamlining the business’s activities.
Network Video Recorder (NVR) Market: The global network video recorder (NVR) market is expected to reach at a value of US$ 11.21 Billion by 2032, registering 13.3% CAGR between 2022 and 2032. Sales of network video recorders accounted for nearly 5.5% of demand share in global video surveillance systems market.
We are a trusted research partner of 80% of fortune 1000 companies across the globe. We are consistently growing in the field of market research with more than 1000 reports published every year. The dedicated team of 400-plus analysts and consultants is committed to achieving the utmost level of our client’s satisfaction.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Connect to Analyst: Shubham Patidar
Email : [email protected]
Sales Team : [email protected]
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter | YouTube