<!– Name:DistributionId Value:8740774 –> <!– Name:EnableQuoteCarouselOnPnr Value:False –> <!– Name:IcbCode Value: –> <!– Name:CustomerId Value:500027182 –> <!– Name:HasMediaSnippet Value:false –> <!– Name:AnalyticsTrackingId Value:4fefe19f-5883-4dd7-9bb3-049c669f3ee8 –>
New York:, Feb. 01, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The Kids Nutrition market revenues were estimated at US$ 52 Billion in 2022 and are anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 5.5% from 2023 to 2033, according to a recently published Persistence Market Research report. By the end of 2033, the market is expected to reach a valuation of US$ 94.5 Billion. Prebiotic & Probiotic Supplements product dominates the Kids Nutrition Market with a projected CAGR of 5.4% from 2023 to 2033.
Particularly throughout the early, formative years of life, children require nutrient-rich diets for healthy growth and development. Long-term selective eating in children can prevent them from receiving a complete and balanced diet, which can cause major health problems such as immunological deficiencies, malnutrition, decreased muscle mass, deteriorated bone health, and stunting which can have long-term effects from bad health outcomes.
Click Here to Get Free Sample Copy of this [email protected] https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/33275
Nowadays, new-aged parents are worried about their children’s eating habits, especially working parents. Globally, there is a rapid increase in the number of working moms. This may result in an unbalanced diet for their child. They may not get the adequate amount of nutrients such as the nutrients present in the breastmilk. This is a serious issue that many parents are facing.
To overcome this and to ensure that their child is availed of all the nutrients, they prefer nutritious products present in the market. Various innovations are taking place in the Kids Nutrition Market such as plant-based food products, which are in high demand nowadays. Many companies as well as governments are investing a large amount to provide children with nutrient-rich food. Thus, the increasing number of working mothers, government initiatives, and the launch of innovative nutritious products by companies will lead to the growth of the Kids Nutrition Market.
Key players in the Kids Nutrition Market are
- My Lunch Buddy
- Good Wolf
- Mead Johnson & Company LLC
- Perrigo Company Plc
- Arla Foods Amba
- Yamo AG
- Nutribud Foods
- Else Nutrition.
Get Full Access of this [email protected] https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/33275
Few of the recent developments in the Kids nutrition market are:
• In January 2023, Abbott joined hands with Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) to create awareness of child nutrition and address the issue of malnutrition and stunting. Materials on how to identify and deal with fussy eating behaviors and suggestions for getting kids involved in the kitchen will be distributed to passengers on PIA domestic flights.
• In December 2022, Abbott Fund became the first sponsor of Easterseals Black Child Fund. This will help black children with autism and disabilities by providing timely diagnosis and treatments. Abbott also funded the Easterseal’s new program “the Project on Education and Community Health Equity (PEACHE)” with a $750,000 grant. This program will provide high-quality healthcare services to children in underprivileged communities.
• In July 2022, Danone launched a new Dairy & Plants Blend baby formula. This is the 1st formula developed in the industry, as the demand for vegetarian and flexitarian options is increasing from parents. It contains 60% plant-based and 40% dairy-based proteins. The consumption of plant-based foods is rising significantly, with almost 70% of parents increasingly preferring their children to eat more plant-based meals, and more than 37% of European Union consumers selecting a vegan, vegetarian, or flexitarian diet.
• In April 2022, Horlicks India launched gummies named “Nutri Hu” to fulfil the nutritious demand of children who are 2 years and above. These Nutri gummies do not contain gelatine, artificial flavors, preservatives, and sucrose. By supplying important vitamins and minerals as well as elements that enhance immunity, Nutri Gummies are made to take the guesswork out of parenting. They want to give finicky eaters exactly what they need with Nutri Gummies.
You Can Customize this Report As per Your Requirement Click [email protected] https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/request-customization/33275
More Insights Available
Persistence Market Research, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the Kids Nutrition market, presenting historical market data from 2018 to 2022 and forecast statistics for the period from 2023 to 2033.
The study reveals extensive growth in Kid’s Nutrition
- Kid’s Nutrition Market by Product Type (Vitamins & Minerals, Protein, Omega-3, Prebiotic & Probiotic Supplements, Others),
- Kid’s Nutrition Market by Distribution Channel (Online, Retail Sales stores), Age (1-2 Years, 3-5 Years, 6-10 Years, and 11-15 Years),
- Kid’s Nutrition Market by Application (Snacks, Infant Milk, Protein Drinks and Bars, Others) and by Region – 2023 to 2033
About Food & Beverage Division at Persistence Market Research
The Food & Beverage team at Persistence Market Research provides all the necessary insights and consulting analysis to fulfil the unique business intelligence needs of clients worldwide. With a catalogue of more than 500 reports pertaining to the latest statistics and analysis from the food & beverage industry, the team is happy to help with every business intelligence research and consulting requirement.
Other Trending Reports:
About Persistence Market Research:
Business intelligence is the foundation of every business model employed by Persistence Market Research. Multi-dimensional sources are being put to work, which include big data, customer experience analytics, and real-time data collection. Thus, working on “micros” by Persistence Market Research helps companies overcome their “macro” business challenges.
Persistence Market Research is always way ahead of its time. In other words, it tables market solutions by stepping into the companies’/clients’ shoes much before they themselves have a sneak pick into the market. The pro-active approach followed by experts at Persistence Market Research helps companies/clients lay their hands on techno-commercial insights beforehand, so that the subsequent course of action could be simplified on their part.
Persistence Market Research
U.S. Sales Office:
305 Broadway, 7th Floor
New York City, NY 10007
USA – Canada Toll-Free: 800-961-0353