<!– Name:DistributionId Value:8740587 –> <!– Name:EnableQuoteCarouselOnPnr Value:False –> <!– Name:IcbCode Value:5377 –> <!– Name:CustomerId Value:1201301 –> <!– Name:HasMediaSnippet Value:false –> <!– Name:AnalyticsTrackingId Value:5ab9da72-8d02-4236-92f2-81f930d880de –>
DETROIT, Feb. 01, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Data Bridge Market Research has recently published a Report, titled, “Hi-tech Medical Devices Market” The report offers an extensive analysis of key growth strategies, drivers, opportunities, key segments, Porter’s Five Forces analysis, and competitive landscape. To thrive in this rapidly transforming marketplace, today’s businesses call for innovative and superlative solutions. Being an outstanding resource of market info, an excellent Hi-tech Medical Devices market research report provides recent as well as upcoming technical and financial details of the industry to 2030. Clients accomplish unparalleled insights and acquaintance of the best market opportunities in their respective markets from this market report. Market segmentation is also covered in detail by considering several aspects that are sure to help businesses out there. Global Hi-tech Medical Devices market report provides in-depth market data and forecasts by analyzing key business trends and identifying potential growth avenues across the entire value chain.
Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the Hi-tech medical devices market which is USD 91.22 billion in 2022, is expected to reach USD 725.99 billion by 2030, at a CAGR of 29.6% during the forecast period 2023 to 2030. In addition to the insights on market scenarios such as market value, growth rate, segmentation, geographical coverage, and major players, the market reports curated by the Data Bridge Market Research also include depth expert analysis, patient epidemiology, pipeline analysis, pricing analysis, and regulatory framework.
Download a Sample PDF of the Hi-tech Medical Devices Market @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-hi-tech-medical-devices-market
Hi-tech, also known as high-technology. The inverse of high tech is low tech, which refers to commonly used or mechanical innovation; for example, a sliding control is a low-tech determining device. These medical devices play an important role in the modern medical industry, which includes a wide range of powerful, accurate, efficient, and dependable technologies that can operate with or without human assistance.
According to an article titled “COVID-19 impact on diagnostic imaging procedures in UAE” published in a healthcare journal in August 2022, approximately 80% fewer radiological procedures were performed during the pandemic compared to pre-COVID times. This decrease in the number of radiological procedures reduced demand for medical devices, affecting the market growth during the COVID-19 pandemic.
The Global Market Is Analyzed in Depth in the Latest Study. Taking into account the current level of competition and its projected evolution over the next few years.
Rapidly increasing demands, a rise in industrialization, consumer awareness, growing sectors, and technical improvements are fueling the expansion of the global Hi-tech Medical Devices market. Sales and revenue in this sector have increased at an exponential rate. The market’s size and growth are both expected to increase thanks to the factors driving the market’s expansion over the projected period.
Leading businesses in the Hi-tech Medical Devices market are investing heavily in R&D in order to build a larger client base and expand their share of the market by reintroducing improved products to consumers. All of the companies’ strategies, as well as their financial health, revenue, gross margin, and growth rate, are detailed in the study.
Some of the major players operating in the Hi-tech medical devices market are:
- CAE Healthcare (U.S.)
- Apple Inc. (U.S.)
- Virtual Realties, LLC (U.K.)
- Google LLC (U.S.)
- adidas India Marketing Pvt. Ltd (Germany)
- Xiaomi (China)
- Nike, Inc. (U.S.)
- Sony Corporation (Japan)
- Fitbit LLC (U.K.)
- Garmin Ltd. (U.S.)
- Honeywell International Inc. (U.S.)
- Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd. (China)
- Intelesens Ltd. (U.K.)
- LG Electronics (South Korea)
- Lifesense (China)
- Medtronic (Ireland)
Download the Complete Research Study Here in PDF Format @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/checkout/buy/enterprise/global-hi-tech-medical-devices-market
- Growing demand for home care services
High-tech medical devices are cutting-edge medical devices that aid in diagnosing and treating various medical conditions. These devices are also reliable and accurate and can be used in home-care settings. The increased demand for home care services for self-monitoring, such as monitoring heart rate, oxygen metre, blood sugar, and blood pressure, has hampered market growth. Furthermore, the incorporation of artificial intelligence and machine learning into these high-tech devices will contribute to the expansion of the high-tech medical devices market during the forecast period.
Hi-tech Medical Devices Market Scope
- Smart Watches
- Fitness Trackers
- Virtual Reality Sets
- Shoe Sensors
- Sports and Fitness
- Remote Patient Monitoring
- Home Healthcare
Key Industry Drivers:
- Rising awareness among the population about various diseases
The need for better healthcare facilities and the rising prevalence of chronic diseases drives the increasing demand for high-tech medical equipment. Furthermore, rising efforts in developing countries to procure technologically advanced medical equipment are expected to boost the growth of the hi-tech medical devices market. The Internet of Things (IoT) and software, heavy Hi-tech equipment, and the spread of dangerous infectious diseases are driving market growth.
Browse a Detailed Summary of the Research Report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-hi-tech-medical-devices-market
Hi-tech Medical Devices Market Regional Analysis/Insights:
The countries covered in the Hi-tech medical devices market report are U.S., Canada and Mexico in North America, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Belgium, Russia, Italy, Spain, Turkey, Rest of Europe in Europe, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific (APAC) in the Asia-Pacific (APAC), Saudi Arabia, U.A.E, South Africa, Egypt, Israel, Rest of Middle East and Africa (MEA) as a part of Middle East and Africa (MEA), Brazil, Argentina and Rest of South America as part of South America.
North America dominates the Hi-tech medical devices market growing people’s awareness and supportive infrastructure, such as high-speed internet access, is becoming more easily accessible.
Asia-Pacific is expected to grow at the highest growth rate in the forecast period of 2023 to 2030 due to attributed to the presence of a large user base, high unmet needs, improving healthcare infrastructure, and a thriving economy in countries such as India and China.
Core Objective of Hi-tech Medical Devices Market:
Every firm in the Hi-tech Medical Devices Industry has objectives but this market research report focus on the crucial objectives, so you can analysis about competition, future market, new products, and informative data that can raise your sales volume exponentially.
- Hi-tech Medical Devices Market Size and growth rate factors.
- Important changes in the future Hi-tech Medical Devices Market.
- Top worldwide competitors of the Market.
- Scope and product outlook of the Hi-tech Medical Devices Market.
- Developing regions with potential growth in the future.
- Tough Challenges and risk faced in the Market.
- Global Hi-tech Medical Devices top manufacturers profile and sales statistics.
Table of Contents:
- Market Segmentation
- Executive Summary
- Premium Insights
- Global Hi-tech Medical Devices Market: Regulations
- Market Overview
- Global Hi-tech Medical Devices Market, By Product
- Global Hi-tech Medical Devices Market, By Site
- Global Hi-tech Medical Devices Market, By Application
- Global Hi-tech Medical Devices Market, By Region
- Global Hi-tech Medical Devices Market: Company Landscape
- SWOT Analyses
- Company Profile
- Related Reports
Get the Full Table of Contents @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-hi-tech-medical-devices-market
Explore More Reports:
- Smart Health Watches Market, By Application (Adult, The Aged, Child), Type (Single Function, Multifunction), Display Type (Monochrome, Colored), Sales Channel (Online, Offline), Compatibility (iOS, Android, Windows, Tizen, Others) https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-smart-health-watches-market
- Smart Watch Body Area Network Market, By Component (Displays, Application Processors and Memory Modules, and Pulse Generators, Electro Mechanicals, Communication and Interface Components, Power Management Units, Sensors, Others), Technology (Bluetooth Low Energy, Zigbee, Wi-Fi, Others), Application (Medical, Fitness, and Sports Application, Security, Military) https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-smart-watch-body-area-network-market
- Wearable Fitness Trackers Market, By Product Type (Wrist Wear, Leg Wear, Smart Garments, Others), Category (Handwear, Torsowear, Legwear, Headwear), Component (Display, Processor, Memory, Power, Networking, Interface, Sensor), Application (Heart Rate Tracking, Sleep Measurement Tracking, Glucose Measurement Tracking, Sports, Running, Cycling Tracking), Sales Channel (Online Sales, Retail Sales), End-Users (Hospitals, Diagnosis Center, Others) https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-wearable-fitness-trackers-market
- Fitness Trackers Market, By Device Type (Wrist-Wear, Smart Garments and Body Sensors, Leg-Wear, Others), Wearing Type (Hand Wear, Leg Wear, Head Wear, Others), Application (Heart Rate Tracking, Sleep Measurement, Glucose Measurement and Sports, Running, Cycling Tracking), End-User (Sports, Hospitals and Diagnosis Center, Others), Age Group (Adult’s Fitness Tracker, Children’s Fitness Tracker), Sales Channel (Online, Offline), Display Type (Colored Display, Monochrome Display), Compatibility (Android, iOS, Tizen, Windows, Others), Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico, Germany, Sweden, Poland, Denmark, Italy, U.K., France, Spain, Netherland, Belgium, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe, Japan, China, India, South Korea, New Zealand, Vietnam, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, Kuwait, South Africa, Rest of Middle East and Africa) https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-fitness-trackers-market
- Fitness App Market, By Product (Care Management Apps, Vital Sign Monitoring Apps, Health And Wellness Apps, Women Health Apps, Medication Management Apps, Consultancy Apps And Others), By Type (Connected Apps and In-Built Devices Apps), Application (Training, Tracking, Fitness Games And Others), Therapeutic Area (Cardiovascular, Dermatology & Skin Cancer, Ophthalmology, Diabetes, Respiratory, Audiology, Sleep Disorders, Nutrition And Others) , Mode Of Purchase (Subscription Based And Non-Subscription Based), End User (Providers, Home Healthcare, Others),Distribution Channel (Direct Tenders And Third Party Distributors) https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-fitness-app-market
- Wireless Health and Fitness Devices Market, By Type (Mobile, Watch, USB, Bluetooth, Sensors, Others), Product (Sports & Fitness Devices, Remote Health Monitoring Devices, Professional Healthcare Devices), Application (Monitoring, Diagnosis), End-Users (Hospitals, Sports & Fitness Institutes), Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico, Germany, Italy, U.K., France, Spain, Netherland, Belgium, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe, Japan, China, India, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Israel, Rest of Middle East & Africa) https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-wireless-health-and-fitness-devices-market
- Home Fitness Equipment Market, By Product Type (Treadmills, Elliptical Machines, Stationary Cycles, Rowing Machines, Strength Training Equipment and Other Product Types), Distribution Channel (Offline and Online), Training Type (Cardiovascular Training Equipment, Strength Training Equipment and Others), Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America, Germany, France, Italy, U.K., Belgium, Spain, Russia, Turkey, Netherlands, Switzerland, Rest of Europe, Japan, China, India, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific, U.A.E, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, South Africa, Israel, Rest of Middle East and Africa) https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-home-fitness-equipment-market
About Data Bridge Market Research:
An absolute way to forecast what the future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavours to provide appropriate solutions to complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process. Data Bridge is an aftermath of sheer wisdom and experience which was formulated and framed in the year 2015 in Pune.
Data Bridge Market Research has over 500 analysts working in different industries. We have catered more than 40% of the fortune 500 companies globally and have a network of more than 5000+ clientele around the globe. Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
Email:- [email protected]
Belgian Commitment to Partnership Supports a New Frontier of Europe-US Space Research
BRUSSELS, Dec. 10, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — Belgian Prime Minister Alexander De Croo has travelled to Houston, United States, to meet Raphaël Liégeois, the Belgian career astronaut selected as part of the European Space Agency (ESA) astronaut class of 2022. De Croo’s visit coincides with the ESA cohort’s familiarisation trip to NASA’s Johnson Space Centre, which is the precursor to a further two years of training, delivered in Houston, to prepare the astronauts for their respective missions on the International Space Station. The visit signals a new phase of the long-standing collaboration between Europe and the United States on space research and exemplifies Belgium’s commitment to partnerships in facing global challenges.
Belgium’s expertise in aerospace, and in science more generally, is internationally recognised – in terms of both training and industry. Belgium is a founding member of the ESA and its fifth-largest funder. The country’s support of the ESA shows its commitment to shaping the development of Europe’s space capability and ensuring that investment in space continues to deliver benefits to the citizens of Europe and the world.
“For Belgians, the sky isn’t the limit, the universe is,” said De Croo. “Today, we are very proud to see Raphaël take this important step in his career as an astronaut. He will be an important role model for many generations of STEM students to come. Space research and innovation hold particular importance for Belgium; they are powerful economic drivers which foster the growth of high-tech industries and create jobs – as evidenced by the number of Belgian companies on the cutting edge of aeronautics.”
The 17 members of the ESA astronaut class of 2022 were selected from a pool of over 23,000 applicants. The process, designed to bring together the finest scientific minds that Europe has to offer, took place over a period lasting 18 months.
The selection of Raphaël Liégeois is testament to Belgium’s focus on embracing openness, driven by innovation, partnerships, and diversity, to create solutions that drive progress for all.
Located in the heart of Europe, Belgium is one of the most open economies in the world, counting 11.5 million people with a reputation for innovation, hard work, partnership, and multilingualism. Strategically located between Germany, the Netherlands, France, and Luxembourg, and only a stone’s throw from the UK, it lies at the centre of the richest and most densely populated area in Europe. A member of the European Union, Belgium enjoys full access to the world’s most advanced single market and customs zone which ensures extensive frictionless trade.
Belgium boasts a highly developed transport infrastructure, including the second largest seaport in Europe (Antwerp). Belgium is home to world-leading research and innovation facilities, multinational corporations, and artisanal businesses supported by the investor-centric approach of public services.
Photo – https://mma.prnewswire.com/media/2297131/FPS_Chancellery.jpg
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.co.uk/news-releases/belgian-commitment-to-partnership-supports-a-new-frontier-of-europe-us-space-research-302010742.html
Savory & Partners: Digital Nomad Visas Sparking a Migration Boom
DUBAI, UAE, Dec. 9, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — The simplicity and lax requirements of digital nomad visas have made them easily accessible, and countries like Portugal and Spain, which have excellent infrastructure, great internet connection, and an outstanding standard of living, draw in more digital nomads by the day, according to experts at Dubai-headquartered citizenship and residency by investment advisors Savory and Partners.
A recent research quoted by the company estimates that there are 16.9 million digital nomads roaming the globe. This is a whopping 162% increase from 2019, just four years earlier.
As soon as Portugal introduced its digital nomad visa in October of 2022, the applications started pouring in. While the government hasn’t announced the number of applications it has received, Portugal’s Labour Minister did announce that the country approved 550 applications within the first six months.
Two months after launching its visa in September of 2021, Greece received 2,918 applications, approving an astonishing 1,693 applicants. The government is yet to release any new statistics, but going off that outstanding start it is safe to assume it is still garnering massive attention.
Germany also boasts impressive numbers, having issued a total of 3,638 visas in just one year since the introduction of its visa in 2018.
According to Residency Malta, the government branch responsible for the digital nomad visa, it has issued 1,041 visas to date, with an average approval rate of 78%.
Croatia, one of the first countries to introduce a pure digital nomad visa in early 2021 as a response to the rise in remote workers, has approved 680 applications, while 672 are still pending approval.
Not just Europe
“It’s not just Europe but even Barbados’ digital nomad visa, dubbed the Welcome Stamp, has been doing outstandingly well, receiving a total of 3,511 applications between 2020 and 2022”, a digital nomad specialist at Savory & Partners reports.
While digital nomads typically use visa-free access or visas to stay in countries for a few months at a time before moving on to the next, digital nomad visas provide a sense of comfort and stability that aligns perfectly with their lifestyle, giving them ample time to enjoy the country they are in before moving on to the next.
The rapid growth in application numbers and the surging demand for digital nomad visas isn’t surprising. They are extremely simple to apply to, have fast processing times ranging from a few days to a couple of months, and they do not require any business establishment or investment.
Portugal’s digital nomad visa, for example, only requires applicants to prove a monthly income of €3,040 per month, while Spain’s visa has a lower threshold of just €2,160 per month.
Savory & Partners is an accredited agent for multiple governments where citizenship by investment is offered. The company has coverage in over 20 jurisdictions, including Europe and was the first firm to obtain all five authorised agent licenses for the governments of the Caribbean Islands. It has processed second passports for over 4,000 citizens with a 100 per cent success rate.
With a presence in 3 continents and 7 countries and more than 60 experts worldwide, the company’s multinational staff comprises advisors who guide clients in English, Arabic, Farsi, French, Spanish and Hindi.
To know more about Savory & Partners, visit www.savoryandpartners.com.
For more information, please send an email to [email protected] can also call +971 04 430 1717 or send a WhatsApp message to +971 54 440 2955.
Logo – https://mma.prnewswire.com/media/1738007/3747594/Savory_and_Partners_Logo.jpg
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.co.uk/news-releases/savory–partners-digital-nomad-visas-sparking-a-migration-boom-302010292.html
Robotic Lawn Mower Market to Reach $2.4 Billion, by 2032 at 10.9% CAGR: Allied Market Research
The increasing demand for smart appliances for garden maintenance by global consumers, along with the development of IOT enabled features is fueling the growth of the robotic lawn mower market.
WILMINGTON, Del., Dec. 8, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — Allied Market Research published a report, titled, “Robotic Lawn Mower Market by Range (Low-Range Robotic Lawn Mower, Medium-Range Robotic Lawn Mower, and High-Range Robotic Lawn Mower), End User (Residential User and Commercial User), and Distribution Channel (Retail and Online): Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2023-2032”. According to the report, the global robotic lawn mower market size was valued at $838.5 million in 2022, and is projected to reach $2.4 billion by 2032, growing at a CAGR of 10.9% from 2023 to 2032.
Request Sample Copy of Report: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/5117
Prime determinants of growth
The robotic lawn mower market is driven by factors such as increase in demand for automation, rise in advancements for technology, and increase in popularity of online platforms. However, the rise in regular maintenance and repair costs restricts market growth. Moreover, the increase in demand for rental robotic lawn mowers offers new opportunities in the coming years.
Report coverage & details:
Market Size in 2022
Market Size in 2032
No. of Pages in Report
Range, End User, Distribution Channel, and Region
Increase in demand for automation
Rise in advancements for technology
Reduction in the labor costs
Increase in demand for rental robotic lawn mowers
Growth in the adoption of internet of things
Declining Cost of Batteries/Fuel Cells
Less adoption in developing markets
Regular maintenance and repair costs
Procure Complete Report (250 Pages PDF with Insights, Charts, Tables, and Figures): https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/checkout-final/64e274edbc38210d8eac6958c5995e56
The medium range robotic lawn mower segment to maintain its leadership status throughout the forecast period
Based on range, the medium range robotic lawn mower segment dominated the market in 2022 accounting for more than half of the market share and is expected to dominate the market during the forecast period. This segment is projected to manifest the highest CAGR of 10.4% from 2023 to 2032, owing to the increase in residential and commercial spaces such as buildings, corporate spaces, sports centers, and public parks, which has fueled the requirement for medium range robotic lawn mowers.
The residential segment to maintain its leadership status throughout the forecast period
Based on end user, the residential segment dominated the market in 2022 accounting for less than three-fourths of the market share and is expected to dominate the market during the forecast period. This segment is projected to manifest the highest CAGR of 10.7% from 2023 to 2032, owing to the increase in the demand for low and medium range robotic lawn mowers in the residential sector due to the increased requirement for lawn care and maintenance.
The retail segment to maintain its lead position during the forecast period
On the basis of the distribution channel, the retail segment dominated the market in 2022 accounting for less than half of the market share and is expected to maintain its dominance during the forecast period. The increased demand for ecologically friendly and sustainable robotic lawn mowers, which is being driven by the rising awareness of environmental challenges, is one of the main factors boosting retail sales.
Europe to maintain its dominance by 2032
Based on region, Europe held the highest market share in terms of revenue in 2022, accounting for less than two-fifths of the market share and is expected to maintain its dominance during the forecast period. The growing popularity in artificial intelligence for performing day-to-day activities with higher efficiency is among the primary factors driving the Europe robotic lawn mower market.
Enquire before buying: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/5117
Leading Market Players: –
Robert Bosch GmbHHusqvarna ABHonda Motor Co., Ltd.Zucchetti Centro Sistemi S.p.A.Stiga C S.a.r.l.Andreas Holding AG & Co. KGPositec Tool CorporationWiper S.R.L.Suzhou Cleva Electric Appliance Co., Ltd.Stanley Black & Decker, Inc.The report provides a detailed analysis of these key players in the robotic lawn mower market. These players have adopted different strategies such as acquisition, partnerships, and new product launches to increase their market share and maintain dominant shares in the market. The report is valuable in highlighting business performance, operating segments, product portfolio, and strategic moves of market players to showcase the competitive scenario.
Read More Trending “AMR Exclusive Insights:
Lawn and Garden Water Equipment Market Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2023-2032Canada Lawn and Garden Water Equipment Market Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2022-2032Mexico Lawn and Garden Water Equipment Market Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2022-2032Europe Lawn and Garden Water Equipment Market Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2022-2032France Lawn and Garden Water Equipment Market Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2022-2032Germany Lawn and Garden Water Equipment Market Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2022-2032About Us:
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Wilmington, Delaware. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
Pawan Kumar, the CEO of Allied Market Research, is leading the organization toward providing high-quality data and insights. We are in professional corporate relations with various companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Each and every data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.
David Correa1209 Orange Street,Corporation Trust Center,Wilmington, New Castle,Delaware 19801 USA.USA/Canada (Toll Free):+1-800-792-5285UK: +44-845-528-1300Hong Kong: +852-301-84916India (Pune): +91-20-66346060Fax: [email protected]: www.alliedmarketresearch.comAllied Market Research Blog:https://blog.alliedmarketresearch.com/consumer-goods
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.co.uk/news-releases/robotic-lawn-mower-market-to-reach-2-4-billion-by-2032-at-10-9-cagr-allied-market-research-302010148.html
- Belgian Commitment to Partnership Supports a New Frontier of Europe-US Space Research
- Savory & Partners: Digital Nomad Visas Sparking a Migration Boom
- Robotic Lawn Mower Market to Reach $2.4 Billion, by 2032 at 10.9% CAGR: Allied Market Research
- HH Global discloses environmental impact through CDP
- Cloud-based Data Management Services Market worth $141.7 billion by 2028 – Exclusive Report by MarketsandMarkets™
- TCL CSOT Redefines the Future of Display at Global Display Tech-ecosystem Conference 2023
- GoNetZero™ Launches Conversational AI Platform ‘Renewable Energy Navigator Explorer’ To Simplify Energy Data
- SquaredFinancial introduces enhanced Fraud Prevention Framework and uncovers fraud network
- INDONESIA MUST ACCELERATE DELIVERY OF DIGITAL STRATEGY TO ACHIEVE GOVERNMENT’S “TOP 10 GLOBAL ECONOMY BY 2030” AMBITIONS, SAYS GSMA REPORT
- “Turing Town” in west China builds on AI to empower industrial digitalization
- Electric Vehicle Tires Market worth $11.2 billion by 2030 – Exclusive Report by MarketsandMarkets™
- Taiwan’s Key Robotic Technologies Shine at iREX 2023 in Japan
- Automated Liquid Handling Technologies Market Size to Expand Lucratively and Reach $4.31 Bn to 2031 – Explained Details | Updated InsightAce Study
- New Challenger in the Entertainment Smartphone Market: Start24 Launched
- Pan Finance Announces the Q4 Award Winners of 2023
Artificial Intelligence6 days ago
China Daily: Digital tech helps rural economies thrive
Artificial Intelligence6 days ago
Biorational Pesticides Market worth $15.1 billion by 2028 – Exclusive Report by MarketsandMarkets™
Artificial Intelligence6 days ago
Media Alert: Stamus Networks Releases Updated “Security Analyst’s Guide to Suricata”
Artificial Intelligence6 days ago
Thoma Bravo Completes Sale of Imperva to Thales
Artificial Intelligence6 days ago
BioCatch Welcomes Sallie Krawcheck and Liat Nadai Arad to Board of Directors
Artificial Intelligence1 day ago
Savory & Partners: Digital Nomad Visas Sparking a Migration Boom
Artificial Intelligence2 days ago
Electric Vehicle Tires Market worth $11.2 billion by 2030 – Exclusive Report by MarketsandMarkets™
Artificial Intelligence2 days ago
TCL CSOT Redefines the Future of Display at Global Display Tech-ecosystem Conference 2023