<!– Name:DistributionId Value:8741514 –> <!– Name:EnableQuoteCarouselOnPnr Value:False –> <!– Name:IcbCode Value:5377 –> <!– Name:CustomerId Value:1201301 –> <!– Name:HasMediaSnippet Value:false –> <!– Name:AnalyticsTrackingId Value:8cada580-7f1c-41d8-9b98-6854f453d0b1 –>
SEOUL, Feb. 02, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The comprehensive industry research on “Autonomous Robot Market” published by Data Bridge Market Research which includes growth analysis, regional marketing, challenges, opportunities, and drivers analyzed in the report. The transformation in the market landscape is analyzed in the superior Autonomous Robot market report which is mainly observed due to the moves of key players or brands which include developments, product launches, joint ventures, mergers, and acquisitions that in turn change the view of the global face of the industry. Proficient and radiant forecasting techniques used in the report are identical in accuracy and correctness. The report provides classification by companies, region, type, and end-use industry. While preparing the Autonomous Robot market research report, customer satisfaction has been kept on the utmost priority which makes clients rely on us confidently. Businesses can assertively use the data, statistics, research, and insights about the market covered in the superior market report to make decisions about business strategies and to achieve maximum return on investment (ROI).
Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the autonomous robot market was valued at USD 2754.05 million in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 11607.13 million by 2030, registering a CAGR of 19.70% during the forecast period of 2023 to 2030. In addition to the insights on market scenarios such as market value, growth rate, segmentation, geographical coverage, and major players, the market reports curated by the Data Bridge Market Research also include in-depth expert analysis, geographically represented company-wise production and capacity, network layouts of distributors and partners, detailed and updated price trend analysis and deficit analysis of supply chain and demand.
Available Sample Report in PDF Version along with Graphs and Figures @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-autonomous-robot-market
The global autonomous robot market is expected to grow at a significant rate during the forecast period due to their numerous benefits, such as reducing labour costs, preventing product damage, enhancing productivity, and improving automating processes. Some examples of autonomous robots comprise autonomous cleaning robots such as medical delivery robots, Roomba and other robots that move easily around a physical space without human intervention.
Autonomous robots are very intellectual machines because they can operate independently and easily perform tasks, without human intervention or control. They make use of different type of sensors to solve any difficulties without any support of humans. They are extremely deployed in numerous industries such as medical, mining and minerals, oil and gas and healthcare among others because they improve productivity and safety.
- The increasing popularity of autonomous warehouses
The rising popularity of autonomous warehouses is expected to provide lucrative opportunities for the growth of the market. The idea of warehouses outfitted with autonomous technologies is gathering momentum all over the globe. These robots control the large number of operational processes, including transportation, scanning, picking and placing and other tasks. With the growing number of autonomous warehouses, the market is expected to grow at a rapid pace in upcoming years.
- Rising demand of autonomous robot in E-Commerce sector
Autonomous robots are used in many forms in e-commerce sectors, from moving carts to mobile manipulation. Autonomous robot platforms can comprise numerous accessories due to their flexibility, making them perfect for many applications, even within specific applications such as sortation and transport.
Key Market Players:
- OMRON Corporation (Japan)
- Fetch Robotics (U.S.)
- Omron Robotics and Safety Technologies, Inc (U.S.)
- FANUC Corporation (Japan)
- Aethon (U.S.)
- Barrett Technology, LLC (U.S.)
- General Dynamics Mission Systems, Inc. (U.S.)
- Boeing (U.S.)
- Bossa Nova Robotics (U.S.)
- ECA GROUP (France)
- GeckoSystems Intl. Corp. (U.S.)
- Harvest Automation (U.S)
- Clearpath Robotics Inc. (U.S.)
- iRobot Corporation. (U.S.)
- Deere & Company (U.S.)
- Kongsberg Maritime (Norway)
We can add or profile new companies as per client need in the report. Final confirmation to be provided by research team depending upon the difficulty of survey.
Access the Full PDF Research Report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/checkout/buy/enterprise/global-autonomous-robot-market
The investment made in the study would provide you access to information such as:
- Autonomous Robot Industry [Global – Broken-down into regions]
- Regional level split [North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, Middle East & Africa]
- Country-wise Market Size Split [of important countries with major market share]
- Market Share and Revenue/Sales by leading players
- Market Trends – Emerging Technologies/products/start-ups, PESTEL Analysis, SWOT Analysis, Porter’s Five Forces, etc.
- Market Size
- Market Size by application/industry verticals
- Market Projections/Forecast
- Surging product launches
The surging product launches and other innovations by major market players will drive the growth of the market. For instance, Qualcomm launched the Robotics RB6 Platform in May 2022. This is, a high-end hardware development kit which can serve as the brains for autonomous robots, commercial drones and delivery robots. It also revealed a brand-new reference design named RB5, based on the RB5 platform. This platform is used in millions of systems that comprise all the sensors and hardware needed to develop autonomous robot.
- Growth and expansion of e-commerce business
The significant growth of the e-commerce sector enables distribution centre and warehouse operators to focus on increasing their effective workflow from manual to automate to satisfy consumer buying trends all over the globe. The US Department of Commerce reported in 2019, the expenditure on the internet platform as 16.0% of total retail sales. It will ultimately allow the largest E-commerce companies to use autonomous technologies in their fulfilment operations.
Critical Insights Related to the Autonomous Robot Included in the Report:
- Exclusive graphics and Illustrative SWOT analysis of some of the leading companies in this market
- Value chain analysis of prominent players in the market
- Current trends influencing the dynamics of this market across various geographies
- Recent mergers, acquisitions, collaborations, and partnerships
- Revenue growth of this industry over the forecast period
- Marketing strategy study and growth trends
- Growth-driven factor analysis
- Emerging recess segments and region-wise market
- An empirical evaluation of the curve of this market
- Ancient, Present, and Probable scope of the market from both prospect value and volume
Autonomous Robot Market Scope
- Unmanned Ground Vehicle
- Unmanned Marine Vehicle
Mode of Operations
- Human Operated
- Industrial & Manufacturing
- Aerospace & Defence
- Logistics & Warehouse
- Medical & Healthcare
- Mining & Minerals
- Forest & Agriculture
- Power & Energy
Read the Detailed Index of the full Research Study @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-autonomous-robot-market
Global Autonomous Robot Market Regional Analysis/Insights
The autonomous robot market is analyzed and market size insights and trends are provided by country, product, mode of operations and end-user as referenced above.
The countries covered in the Autonomous Robot market report are U.S., Canada and Mexico in North America, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Belgium, Russia, Italy, Spain, Turkey, Rest of Europe in Europe, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific (APAC) in the Asia-Pacific (APAC), Saudi Arabia, U.A.E, South Africa, Egypt, Israel, Rest of Middle East and Africa (MEA) as a part of Middle East and Africa (MEA), Brazil, Argentina and Rest of South America as part of South America.
Asia-Pacific dominates the autonomous robot market in terms of revenue and market share. This is mainly due to growth and expansion of e-commerce sector in this region. Developing countries such as India and China will emerge as the major contributors from this region in this region.
North America will continue to project the highest growth rate during the forecast period of 2023-2030 due to emergence and growing usage of modern technologies, such as artificial intelligence and machine learning, computer vision in this region.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in market regulation that impact the current and future trends of the market. Data points like down-stream and upstream value chain analysis, technical trends and porter’s five forces analysis, case studies are some of the pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, the presence and availability of Global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of domestic tariffs and trade routes are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Table of Contents:
- Market Segmentation
- Executive Summary
- Premium Insights
- Global Autonomous Robot Market: Regulations
- Market Overview
- Global Autonomous Robot Market, By Product
- Global Autonomous Robot Market, By Mode of Operations
- Global Autonomous Robot Market, By End User
- Global Autonomous Robot Market, By Region
- Global Autonomous Robot Market: Company Landscape
- SWOT Analyses
- Company Profile
- Related Reports
To check the complete Table of Content, click here @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-autonomous-robot-market
All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level and can be customized according to needs.
All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization).
Explore More Reports:
- Industrial Robots Market, By Type (Traditional Industrial Robots, Collaborative Robots), Industry (Automotive, Electrical and Electronics, Plastics, Rubber, and Chemicals, Metals and Machinery, Food and Beverages, Precision Engineering and Optics, Pharmaceuticals and Cosmetics, Others), Technology (Motion Control and Drives Systems, Robotics Systems, Integrated Manufacturing Systems, Machine Vision Systems, Manufacturing Execution Systems, Programmable Logic Control System, Others) https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-industrial-robots-market
- Robotic Process Automation Market, By Process (Automated Solutions, Decision Support and Management Solution, Interaction Solution), Operation (Rule Based, Knowledge Based), Type (Tool Based, Service Based), Solution (Software, Service), Enterprise Size (Large Enterprises, Small and Medium Enterprises), Deployment (On-Premise, Cloud), Industry (BFSI, Telecom and IT, Travel, Hospitality and Transportation, Retail and Consumer Goods, Manufacturing and Logistics, Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals, Others), Country https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-robotic-process-automation-market
- Material Handling Robotics Market, By Type (Transportation Handling Robots, Positioning, Unit Load Formation Robots, Articulated Robots, Cartesian Robots, SCARA Robots, Storage, Identification and Control Robots), Function (Assembly, Packaging, Transportation, Distribution, Storage and Waste Handling), Application (Pick and Place, Palletizing/De-Palletizing, Packing and packaging, Product/Part Transfer and Machine Tending), End User (Automotive, Chemical, Electrical and Electronics, Industrial Machinery, Food and Beverage and Others), Country https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-material-handling-robotics-market
- Cloud Robotics Market, By Type (Peer Based, Proxy Based, Clone Based), Component (Software, Services), Service Model (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS), Connectivity Technology (Wi-Fi, Others), Connectivity (Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 3G, 4G, 5G, RF, Infrared), Application (Industrial Robot, Service Robot), Deployment Model (Public, Private, Hybrid Cloud), End-User (Manufacturing, Military and Defense, Retail and E-commerce, Healthcare and Life Sciences, Others), Country https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-cloud-robotics-market
- Artificial Intelligence Robots Market, By Robot Types (Services and Industrial), Offering (Hardware and Software), Technology (Machine Learning, Computer Vision, Context Awareness and Natural Language Processing), Vertical (Military and Defense, Law Enforcement, Personal Assistance and Caregiving, Public Relations, Education and Entertainment, Research and Space Exploration, Industrial, Agriculture, Healthcare Assistance, Stock Management and Others), Country https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-artificial-intelligence-robots-market
- Warehouse Robotics Market, By Product (Fixed Robots, Cylindrical Robots, Mobile Robots, Gantry Robots, Stationery Articulated Robots), Function (Pick and Place, Assembling and Dissembling, Transportation, Packaging), Payload Capacity (Less Than 20kg, 20–100 Kg, 100–200 Kg, More Than 200 Kg), Industry (E-Commerce, Automotive, Electrical & Electronics, Metal and Machinery, Chemical, Rubber, And Plastics, Food and Beverage, Pharmaceutical and Others), Country https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-warehouse-robotics-market
- Collaborative Robot Market, By Solution (Safety light Curtain, Safety Laser Scanner, Camera Based 3D Space Monitoring System, Safe Gripping), Component (Hardware, Software), Safety Method (Speed and Separation Monitoring, Power and Force Limiting, Safety-Rated Monitored Stop, Hand Guiding), Payload Capacity ( Up to 5kg, 5Kg to 10Kg, Above 10Kg), Application (Material Handling, Quality Inspection, Pick and Place/ Drop, Packaging and Pelletizing, Machine Tending, Molding Operations, Gluing and Welding, Test and Inspection, Assembly, Polishing, Lab Analysis, Entertainment, and Others), End-User (Electrical and Electronics, Furniture and Equipment, Automotive, Aerospace and Defence, Pharmaceuticals, Plastics and Polymers, Metals and Machining, Food and Beverages, Cosmetics, Others), Country https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-collaborative-robot-market
- Mobile Robots Market, By Application (Domestic, Entertainment, Education, and Personal, Military, Field, Medical, Public Relations and Inspection, Logistics, Human Exoskeleton, Construction and Demolition), Operating Environment (Aerial, Ground, Machine), Component (Hardware, Software), Type (Professional Robots, Personal, Domestic Robots), Country https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-mobile-robots-market
- SCARA Robot Market, By Type (Hardware, Software, Service, Testing, Training, Maintenance), Axis Type (3- Axis SCARA Robot, 4- Axis SCARA Robot, 5-Axis SCARA Robot, 6-Axis SCARA Robot, Others SCARA Robot), Payload Capacity (Up to 5.00 kg, 5.01–15.00 kg, More than 15.00 kg), Applications (Transport, Packaging, Assembly, Inspection, Others), End- User (Food and Beverage, Automotive, Pharmaceutical, Rubber and Plastic, Industrial & Manufacturing, Nuclear, Others), Country https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-scara-robot-market
About Data Bridge Market Research:
An absolute way to forecast what the future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavours to provide appropriate solutions to complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process. Data Bridge is an aftermath of sheer wisdom and experience which was formulated and framed in the year 2015 in Pune.
Data Bridge Market Research has over 500 analysts working in different industries. We have catered more than 40% of the fortune 500 companies globally and have a network of more than 5000+ clientele around the globe. Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
Email: [email protected]
Savory & Partners: Digital Nomad Visas Sparking a Migration Boom
DUBAI, UAE, Dec. 9, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — The simplicity and lax requirements of digital nomad visas have made them easily accessible, and countries like Portugal and Spain, which have excellent infrastructure, great internet connection, and an outstanding standard of living, draw in more digital nomads by the day, according to experts at Dubai-headquartered citizenship and residency by investment advisors Savory and Partners.
A recent research quoted by the company estimates that there are 16.9 million digital nomads roaming the globe. This is a whopping 162% increase from 2019, just four years earlier.
As soon as Portugal introduced its digital nomad visa in October of 2022, the applications started pouring in. While the government hasn’t announced the number of applications it has received, Portugal’s Labour Minister did announce that the country approved 550 applications within the first six months.
Two months after launching its visa in September of 2021, Greece received 2,918 applications, approving an astonishing 1,693 applicants. The government is yet to release any new statistics, but going off that outstanding start it is safe to assume it is still garnering massive attention.
Germany also boasts impressive numbers, having issued a total of 3,638 visas in just one year since the introduction of its visa in 2018.
According to Residency Malta, the government branch responsible for the digital nomad visa, it has issued 1,041 visas to date, with an average approval rate of 78%.
Croatia, one of the first countries to introduce a pure digital nomad visa in early 2021 as a response to the rise in remote workers, has approved 680 applications, while 672 are still pending approval.
Not just Europe
“It’s not just Europe but even Barbados’ digital nomad visa, dubbed the Welcome Stamp, has been doing outstandingly well, receiving a total of 3,511 applications between 2020 and 2022”, a digital nomad specialist at Savory & Partners reports.
While digital nomads typically use visa-free access or visas to stay in countries for a few months at a time before moving on to the next, digital nomad visas provide a sense of comfort and stability that aligns perfectly with their lifestyle, giving them ample time to enjoy the country they are in before moving on to the next.
The rapid growth in application numbers and the surging demand for digital nomad visas isn’t surprising. They are extremely simple to apply to, have fast processing times ranging from a few days to a couple of months, and they do not require any business establishment or investment.
Portugal’s digital nomad visa, for example, only requires applicants to prove a monthly income of €3,040 per month, while Spain’s visa has a lower threshold of just €2,160 per month.
Savory & Partners is an accredited agent for multiple governments where citizenship by investment is offered. The company has coverage in over 20 jurisdictions, including Europe and was the first firm to obtain all five authorised agent licenses for the governments of the Caribbean Islands. It has processed second passports for over 4,000 citizens with a 100 per cent success rate.
With a presence in 3 continents and 7 countries and more than 60 experts worldwide, the company’s multinational staff comprises advisors who guide clients in English, Arabic, Farsi, French, Spanish and Hindi.
To know more about Savory & Partners, visit www.savoryandpartners.com.
For more information, please send an email to [email protected] can also call +971 04 430 1717 or send a WhatsApp message to +971 54 440 2955.
Logo – https://mma.prnewswire.com/media/1738007/3747594/Savory_and_Partners_Logo.jpg
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.co.uk/news-releases/savory–partners-digital-nomad-visas-sparking-a-migration-boom-302010292.html
Robotic Lawn Mower Market to Reach $2.4 Billion, by 2032 at 10.9% CAGR: Allied Market Research
The increasing demand for smart appliances for garden maintenance by global consumers, along with the development of IOT enabled features is fueling the growth of the robotic lawn mower market.
WILMINGTON, Del., Dec. 8, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — Allied Market Research published a report, titled, “Robotic Lawn Mower Market by Range (Low-Range Robotic Lawn Mower, Medium-Range Robotic Lawn Mower, and High-Range Robotic Lawn Mower), End User (Residential User and Commercial User), and Distribution Channel (Retail and Online): Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2023-2032”. According to the report, the global robotic lawn mower market size was valued at $838.5 million in 2022, and is projected to reach $2.4 billion by 2032, growing at a CAGR of 10.9% from 2023 to 2032.
Request Sample Copy of Report: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/5117
Prime determinants of growth
The robotic lawn mower market is driven by factors such as increase in demand for automation, rise in advancements for technology, and increase in popularity of online platforms. However, the rise in regular maintenance and repair costs restricts market growth. Moreover, the increase in demand for rental robotic lawn mowers offers new opportunities in the coming years.
Report coverage & details:
Market Size in 2022
Market Size in 2032
No. of Pages in Report
Range, End User, Distribution Channel, and Region
Increase in demand for automation
Rise in advancements for technology
Reduction in the labor costs
Increase in demand for rental robotic lawn mowers
Growth in the adoption of internet of things
Declining Cost of Batteries/Fuel Cells
Less adoption in developing markets
Regular maintenance and repair costs
Procure Complete Report (250 Pages PDF with Insights, Charts, Tables, and Figures): https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/checkout-final/64e274edbc38210d8eac6958c5995e56
The medium range robotic lawn mower segment to maintain its leadership status throughout the forecast period
Based on range, the medium range robotic lawn mower segment dominated the market in 2022 accounting for more than half of the market share and is expected to dominate the market during the forecast period. This segment is projected to manifest the highest CAGR of 10.4% from 2023 to 2032, owing to the increase in residential and commercial spaces such as buildings, corporate spaces, sports centers, and public parks, which has fueled the requirement for medium range robotic lawn mowers.
The residential segment to maintain its leadership status throughout the forecast period
Based on end user, the residential segment dominated the market in 2022 accounting for less than three-fourths of the market share and is expected to dominate the market during the forecast period. This segment is projected to manifest the highest CAGR of 10.7% from 2023 to 2032, owing to the increase in the demand for low and medium range robotic lawn mowers in the residential sector due to the increased requirement for lawn care and maintenance.
The retail segment to maintain its lead position during the forecast period
On the basis of the distribution channel, the retail segment dominated the market in 2022 accounting for less than half of the market share and is expected to maintain its dominance during the forecast period. The increased demand for ecologically friendly and sustainable robotic lawn mowers, which is being driven by the rising awareness of environmental challenges, is one of the main factors boosting retail sales.
Europe to maintain its dominance by 2032
Based on region, Europe held the highest market share in terms of revenue in 2022, accounting for less than two-fifths of the market share and is expected to maintain its dominance during the forecast period. The growing popularity in artificial intelligence for performing day-to-day activities with higher efficiency is among the primary factors driving the Europe robotic lawn mower market.
Enquire before buying: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/5117
Leading Market Players: –
Robert Bosch GmbHHusqvarna ABHonda Motor Co., Ltd.Zucchetti Centro Sistemi S.p.A.Stiga C S.a.r.l.Andreas Holding AG & Co. KGPositec Tool CorporationWiper S.R.L.Suzhou Cleva Electric Appliance Co., Ltd.Stanley Black & Decker, Inc.The report provides a detailed analysis of these key players in the robotic lawn mower market. These players have adopted different strategies such as acquisition, partnerships, and new product launches to increase their market share and maintain dominant shares in the market. The report is valuable in highlighting business performance, operating segments, product portfolio, and strategic moves of market players to showcase the competitive scenario.
Read More Trending “AMR Exclusive Insights:
Lawn and Garden Water Equipment Market Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2023-2032Canada Lawn and Garden Water Equipment Market Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2022-2032Mexico Lawn and Garden Water Equipment Market Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2022-2032Europe Lawn and Garden Water Equipment Market Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2022-2032France Lawn and Garden Water Equipment Market Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2022-2032Germany Lawn and Garden Water Equipment Market Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2022-2032About Us:
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Wilmington, Delaware. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
Pawan Kumar, the CEO of Allied Market Research, is leading the organization toward providing high-quality data and insights. We are in professional corporate relations with various companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Each and every data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.
David Correa1209 Orange Street,Corporation Trust Center,Wilmington, New Castle,Delaware 19801 USA.USA/Canada (Toll Free):+1-800-792-5285UK: +44-845-528-1300Hong Kong: +852-301-84916India (Pune): +91-20-66346060Fax: [email protected]: www.alliedmarketresearch.comAllied Market Research Blog:https://blog.alliedmarketresearch.com/consumer-goods
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.co.uk/news-releases/robotic-lawn-mower-market-to-reach-2-4-billion-by-2032-at-10-9-cagr-allied-market-research-302010148.html
HH Global discloses environmental impact through CDP
LONDON, Dec. 8, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — HH Global has furthered its commitment to environmental transparency by completing a full assessment of the carbon footprint of our business for the fourth year in a row and disclosing our impact through CDP, the world’s leading environmental disclosure platform.
With a record +23,000 companies disclosing through CDP in 2023, HH Global’s data will be added to the most comprehensive inventory of self-reported environmental data in the world – helping to drive action through greater transparency.
CDP is a global non-profit that runs the disclosure platform for companies, cities, states and regions. CDP pioneered using capital markets and corporate procurement to motivate companies to report on their environmental impacts – and to reduce greenhouse gas emissions, safeguard water resources and protect forests. Their aim is to see a thriving economy that works for both people and planet in the long term.
Kevin Dunckley, Chief Sustainability Officer at HH Global commented:”HH Global is proud to have disclosed our environmental data through CDP for the fourth successive year. Tracking progress on reducing emissions is essential if we are to secure a 1.5°C world. Commitment to meaningful and measurable environmental action is more critical than ever and reporting where we are, our goals for a sustainable future and how we are getting there is vital.”
Sherry Madera, Chief Executive Officer at CDP said:
“With over 23,000 businesses disclosing through CDP this year, it is clear that sustainability – and the data that underpins it – is not a ‘nice to have’, but an essential part of long-term success in the business community that is showing no sign of slowing down – nor should it.
“Disclosure works, and today we should take a short pause to celebrate the dedication to transparency and accountability shown by HH Global reporting through CDP this year.
“A 1.5-degree future is still possible if the global community works in lockstep to get there.
“By sharing their environmental data with CDP, HH Global is continuing an environmental journey that will contribute to keeping that future in sight.”
The full list of companies disclosing through CDP can be accessed here: https://www.cdp.net/en/responses.
About HH Global
HH Global is a tech-enabled, creative production and procurement partner that delivers big impact for big ideas across the globe. With +4,500 experts in every market and a thirty-year track record of success, we help the biggest brands on the planet achieve stronger, more sustainable growth. Across every channel. At the speed of modern business. With an unmatched supply chain, a growing suite of tech tools and data insights—we make our clients’ brilliant ideas unmissable everywhere.
CDP is a global non-profit that runs the world’s environmental disclosure system for companies, cities, states and regions. Founded in 2000 and working with more than 740 financial institutions with over $137 trillion in assets, CDP pioneered using capital markets and corporate procurement to motivate companies to disclose their environmental impacts, and to reduce greenhouse gas emissions, safeguard water resources and protect forests. Over 25,000 organizations around the world disclosed data through CDP in 2023, with more than 23,000 companies – including listed companies worth two thirds global market capitalization – and over 1,100 cities, states and regions.
Logo – https://mma.prnewswire.com/media/471140/hh_global_Logo.jpg
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.co.uk/news-releases/hh-global-discloses-environmental-impact-through-cdp-302009248.html
- Savory & Partners: Digital Nomad Visas Sparking a Migration Boom
- Robotic Lawn Mower Market to Reach $2.4 Billion, by 2032 at 10.9% CAGR: Allied Market Research
- HH Global discloses environmental impact through CDP
- Cloud-based Data Management Services Market worth $141.7 billion by 2028 – Exclusive Report by MarketsandMarkets™
- TCL CSOT Redefines the Future of Display at Global Display Tech-ecosystem Conference 2023
- GoNetZero™ Launches Conversational AI Platform ‘Renewable Energy Navigator Explorer’ To Simplify Energy Data
- SquaredFinancial introduces enhanced Fraud Prevention Framework and uncovers fraud network
- INDONESIA MUST ACCELERATE DELIVERY OF DIGITAL STRATEGY TO ACHIEVE GOVERNMENT’S “TOP 10 GLOBAL ECONOMY BY 2030” AMBITIONS, SAYS GSMA REPORT
- “Turing Town” in west China builds on AI to empower industrial digitalization
- Electric Vehicle Tires Market worth $11.2 billion by 2030 – Exclusive Report by MarketsandMarkets™
- Taiwan’s Key Robotic Technologies Shine at iREX 2023 in Japan
- Automated Liquid Handling Technologies Market Size to Expand Lucratively and Reach $4.31 Bn to 2031 – Explained Details | Updated InsightAce Study
- New Challenger in the Entertainment Smartphone Market: Start24 Launched
- Pan Finance Announces the Q4 Award Winners of 2023
- Juan Gabriel Gomia Salas of Frogames Formacion wins 2023 Business Worldwide Magazines Global Corporate Excellence Award
Artificial Intelligence6 days ago
China Daily: Digital tech helps rural economies thrive
Artificial Intelligence5 days ago
Media Alert: Stamus Networks Releases Updated “Security Analyst’s Guide to Suricata”
Artificial Intelligence6 days ago
Biorational Pesticides Market worth $15.1 billion by 2028 – Exclusive Report by MarketsandMarkets™
Artificial Intelligence6 days ago
Thoma Bravo Completes Sale of Imperva to Thales
Artificial Intelligence5 days ago
BioCatch Welcomes Sallie Krawcheck and Liat Nadai Arad to Board of Directors
Artificial Intelligence5 days ago
Cylera Named Leader in Connected Medical Device Security Solutions Report
Artificial Intelligence5 days ago
Mobile Emulators Eclipse Bots in 2023 as Preferred Fraud Vector in North America
Latest News6 days ago
Skin Cancer and Reconstructive Surgery Center of California Adopts AI-driven Nevisense for early skin cancer detection