<!– Name:DistributionId Value:8834227 –> <!– Name:EnableQuoteCarouselOnPnr Value:False –> <!– Name:IcbCode Value:2790 –> <!– Name:CustomerId Value:1026737 –> <!– Name:HasMediaSnippet Value:false –> <!– Name:AnalyticsTrackingId Value:b4fc4c96-525b-47d1-a945-a7e29bfae6e5 –>
Dublin, May 08, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Fetal Monitors: Global Strategic Business Report” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global market for Fetal Monitors estimated at US$3.1 Billion in the year 2022, is projected to reach a revised size of US$4.4 Billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 4.7% over the analysis period 2022-2030.
Ultrasound, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record a 5% CAGR and reach US$1.7 Billion by the end of the analysis period.
Taking into account the ongoing post pandemic recovery, growth in the Electronic Fetal Monitoring (EFM) segment is readjusted to a revised 5.7% CAGR for the next 8-year period.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $838.1 Million, While China is Forecast to Grow at 7.9% CAGR
The Fetal Monitors market in the U.S. is estimated at US$838.1 Million in the year 2022. China, the world’s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$951.9 Million by the year 2030 trailing a CAGR of 7.9% over the analysis period 2022 to 2030.
Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 2.4% and 3.9% respectively over the 2022-2030 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 3.1% CAGR. Led by countries such as Australia, India, and South Korea, the market in Asia-Pacific is forecast to reach US$601.1 Million by the year 2030.
Select Competitors (Total 46 Featured) –
- Analogic Corporation
- FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation
- General Electric Company
- Medtronic PLC
- Natus Medical, Inc.
- Neoventa Medical AB
- Philips Healthcare
- Siemens Healthineers
- Spacelabs Healthcare, Inc.
What`s New for 2023?
- Special coverage on Russia-Ukraine war; global inflation; easing of zero-Covid policy in China and its `bumpy` reopening; supply chain disruptions, global trade tensions; and risk of recession.
- Global competitiveness and key competitor percentage market shares
- Market presence across multiple geographies – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial
- Online interactive peer-to-peer collaborative bespoke updates
- Access to digital archives and Research Platform
- Complimentary updates for one year
|No. of Pages||176|
|Forecast Period||2022 – 2030|
|Estimated Market Value (USD) in 2022||$3.1 Billion|
|Forecasted Market Value (USD) by 2030||$4.4 Billion|
|Compound Annual Growth Rate||4.5%|
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Influencer Market Insights
- World Market Trajectories
- Fetal Monitors – Global Key Competitors Percentage Market Share in 2022 (E)
- Competitive Market Presence – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial for Players Worldwide in 2022 (E)
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
- Fetal Monitors: An Overview
- Fetal Monitors: Definition and Types
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Global Initiatives for Maternal & Fetal Health Drive Demand
- Rise in Maternal Age and Post-Term Pregnancy Complications Propel Need for Fetal Monitoring
- Risks with Multiple Pregnancy and Premature Delivery Case Augment Demand Fetal Monitors
- Concerns Over Increase in Maternal Mortality Rate Spur Investments in Fetal Monitors
- Fetal Monitor Advancements
- Integration of Artificial Intelligence in Fetal Monitoring
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/6hwlw1
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.