<!– Name:DistributionId Value:8845746 –> <!– Name:EnableQuoteCarouselOnPnr Value:False –> <!– Name:IcbCode Value: –> <!– Name:CustomerId Value:1259337 –> <!– Name:HasMediaSnippet Value:false –> <!– Name:AnalyticsTrackingId Value:8319b72b-845e-4998-881c-141e3f6ee3a7 –>
New York, USA, May 24, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — According to a Comprehensive Research Report by Market Research Future (MRFR), “Data Center Construction Market Information by Design Type, Tier Type, Industry Vertical, and Region – Forecast till 2030”, Data Center Construction Market could thrive at a rate of 9.2% between 2022 and 2030. The market size will be reaching around USD 58.33 Billion by the end of the year 2030.
Data center construction refers to the process of designing, building, and operating physical infrastructures for data storage, processing, and management. This includes everything from server rooms and small data centers to large hyper-scale facilities. The global data center construction market is driven by several factors, including increasing demand for data storage and processing, adoption of cloud-based services, and growing investment in data centers by government and private organizations.
Get a Free Sample PDF Brochure –
Market Competitive Landscape:
The affluent companies in the Data Center Construction industry include.
- Arup Group
- Corgan Associates Inc.
- DPR Construction
- HDR Architecture
- Turner Construction
- Syska Hennessy
- Hoffman Construction Company
- Floor Construction
- Fortis Construction
- Mortenson Company
- Brasfield & Gorrie, L.L.C.
- ISG LTD
- The Boldt Company
Latest Industry Updates:
- June 2021 – NTT Ltd. launched its Data Center Interconnect, a global network service that offers secure and private connections between NTT’s data centers and major cloud service providers through a single physical port supporting multiple virtual network services. This service aims to provide a seamless and secure network infrastructure for enterprises across the globe.
- August 2020 – Arup was awarded for its sustainable summit that empowered suppliers to build a sustainable supply chain. The company developed a Carbon Management Plan for the event and worked with main suppliers to create a sustainable supply chain. This award recognition is expected to positively impact Arup’s revenues and profits by showcasing its expertise in sustainability and responsible supply chain management.
Scope of the Report – Virtual Private Network Market:
|Market Size by 2030||USD 58.33 billion|
|Market CAGR during 2022-2030||9.2%|
|Report Coverage||Revenue Forecast, Competitive Landscape, Growth Factors, and Trends|
|Key Market Dynamics||Rising Number of IOT Devices Rapid Installation of Data Center Facilities|
Buy Now Premium Research Report – Get Comprehensive Market Insights.
Market USP Covered:
One of the main drivers of the data center construction market is the increasing demand for data storage and processing capabilities. With the exponential growth of data, driven by the adoption of new technologies such as the Internet of Things (IoT), artificial intelligence (AI), and machine learning (ML), there is a need for robust and scalable data storage solutions. This has led to a surge in the construction of data centers worldwide, particularly in regions such as North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific.
Browse In-depth Market Research Report (122 Pages, Charts, Tables, Figures) on Data Center Construction Market:
One of the primary restraints is the high cost of building and operating data centers. Data center construction involves significant capital investment, and operating costs can be high due to factors such as energy consumption, cooling requirements, and maintenance. Additionally, the construction process can be time-consuming and complex, involving several stakeholders such as architects, contractors, and equipment suppliers. These factors can lead to delays and cost overruns, which can negatively impact the growth of the market.
COVID 19 Analysis:
The COVID-19 pandemic has had a mixed impact on the data center construction market. On the one hand, the pandemic has led to an increase in demand for data center services as more people work and study from home, increasing the need for cloud computing and data storage. This has led to an increase in data center construction projects and investments. On the other hand, the pandemic has also led to supply chain disruptions, labor shortages, and delays in construction projects due to lockdowns and social distancing measures. This has affected the pace of data center construction projects and led to higher costs. Additionally, the pandemic has forced many organizations to reassess their data center needs and consider alternative solutions, such as edge computing and hybrid cloud models. This may impact the demand for large-scale data center construction projects in the long term.
Ask for Customization – Request customization options for the report to align it perfectly with your business needs.
- By Design Type – The design types in the market include General Construction, Electrical Construction, And Mechanical Construction.
- By Tier Type – By tier type, the segment includes Tier 1, Tier 2, Tier 3, and Tier 4
- By Industry Vertical – By industry vertical, the segment includes BFSI, Healthcare, IT & Telecommunication, Media & Entertainment, Oil & Energy, Public Sector, and Others
In North America, the growth of the data center construction market is mainly driven by the increasing adoption of cloud-based services and the growth of big data analytics. The demand for high-density data centers with low latency and high-speed connectivity is also driving the market in this region. Additionally, in Europe, the market is driven by the increasing demand for colocation data centers, which offer cost-effective solutions to businesses that cannot afford to build and operate their data centers. The growth of the e-commerce sector, along with the increasing use of mobile devices and IoT, is also driving the demand for data centers in this region.
Further, in the Asia-Pacific region, the market is driven by the increasing adoption of cloud-based services, big data analytics, and IoT. The region is home to some of the world’s largest and fastest-growing economies, which are witnessing significant growth in digitalization and internet penetration. The demand for data centers in this region is also driven by the increasing adoption of 5G technology and the growth of the e-commerce sector.
- Threat Intelligence Market – The Threat Intelligence Market is predicted to reach USD 21.6 Billion by 2030, registering a 6.90% CAGR during the forecast period, 2022–2030.
- Industrial Analytics Market – Worldwide Industrial Analytics market is anticipated to grow at USD 54.7 billion with a CAGR of 15.40% during the review period from 2022 to 2030.
- Cognitive Assessment and Training Market – Global cognitive assessment & training market is expected to grow with approximately USD 21,443.06 Million 27.1% of CAGR during the forecast period 2020-2030.
Browse through more Information And Communications Technology Research Reports.
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Market Research Future (Part of Wantstats Research and Media Private Limited)
99 Hudson Street, 5Th Floor
New York, NY 10013
United States of America
+1 628 258 0071 (US)
+44 2035 002 764 (UK)
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter