<!– Name:DistributionId Value:8846260 –> <!– Name:EnableQuoteCarouselOnPnr Value:False –> <!– Name:IcbCode Value: –> <!– Name:CustomerId Value:1267597 –> <!– Name:HasMediaSnippet Value:false –> <!– Name:AnalyticsTrackingId Value:5c77c70e-ca82-42d2-868f-1cd5c4303001 –>
Pune, May 25, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Maximize Market Research, a globally recognized Information Technology & Telecommunication consulting firm, has recently published an extensive market intelligence report titled “Crowdfunding Market” The report provides an in-depth analysis of the Crowdfunding Market utilizing a Bottom-up approach and insights from domain experts. The report presents an overview of the market at both regional and global levels. Maximize Market Research predicts a strong growth trajectory for the Crowdfunding Market, estimating that its market value will rise from USD 1.64 billion in 2022 to USD 4.42 billion by 2029. This projection reflects a compound annual growth rate of 15.2 percent throughout the forecast period.
|Market Size in 2022||USD 1.64 Bn.|
|Market Size in 2029||USD 4.42 Bn.|
|CAGR||15.2 percent (2023-2029)|
|Number of Pages||267|
|No. of Tables||115|
|No. of Charts and Figures||111|
|Segment Covered||Type, Investment Size, and Application.|
|Regional Scope||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa, South America|
|Report Coverage||Market Share, Size & Forecast by Revenue | 2022−2029, Market Dynamics, Growth Drivers, Restraints, Investment Opportunities, and Key Trends, Competitive Landscape, Key Players Benchmarking, Competitive Analysis, MMR Competition Matrix, Competitive Leadership Mapping, Global Key Players’ Market Ranking Analysis.|
Request For Free Sample Report: https://www.maximizemarketresearch.com/request-sample/187735
Crowdfunding Market Report Scope and Research Methodology
- The primary research involved collecting data from industry leaders, subject experts, and market players. The secondary research involved studying company reports, investor presentations, annual reports, and regulatory filings.
- The Crowdfunding Market report is based on primary and secondary research methodologies to obtain qualitative and quantitative data.
- The report uses facts, figures, illustrations, and presentations to provide key data analysis for the historical period from 2018 to 2021.
- The Crowdfunding report investigates the market’s drivers, limitations, prospects, and barriers, and also includes the company overview, financial overview, global presence, capacity portfolio, business strategy, and recent developments.
- The report offers insights into market participants’ data and covers regions such as North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
Crowdfunding Market Overview
Crowdfunding serves as a valuable tool to generate the financial requirements of start-ups and businesses, Crowdfunding also expanded its scope beyond the corporate such as Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs), and artists to gather funds for social causes such as filmmaking and music production. This change toward raising funds for various causes has proven to be more effective than the conventional way. As a result, the global Crowdfunding market is expected to grow. The report provides insights into the prominent key players in the Crowdfunding industry, including their profile, market share, recent product launch, and competitive landscape of the market.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report: https://www.maximizemarketresearch.com/request-sample/187735
Crowdfunding Market Dynamics
The Crowdfunding market only needs good project ideas to get funding from the capitalists. The major advantage of Crowdfunding is that businesses are expected to make connections directly with the public. This feature of Crowdfunding is expected to drive the Crowdfunding market. Crowdfunding has advantages like less financial risk, required less paperwork, and no bureaucratic regulations with less financial risk. Also technical supports like artificial intelligence(AI), and blockchain technology, improved internet access. This results in more efficiency and transparency in funding. The lack of awareness about Crowdfunding among the public is expected to limit the growth of the market. Also, insufficient marketing and less use of technology are expected to impede the Crowdfunding industry during the forecast period.
Crowdfunding Market Regional Insights
North America held the largest market share in 2022 with 28.3 percent. The United States is a hub for nearly 72,560 startups. According to the MMR report around 38 percent of American startups fail because they cannot secure the necessary funds. Europe’s Crowdfunding market is expected to show significant growth due to proptech in technological developments, real estate, banking, and other industries. Asia-pacific is expected to grow at the highest CAGR throughout the forecast period. Countries such as India and South Korea have large numbers of startups. Bangalore, a city in India is known as the capital of startups.
Crowdfunding Market Segmentation
- Reward-based Crowdfunding
- Equity-based Crowdfunding
- Debt-based Crowdfunding
- Donation-based Crowdfunding
Get Customization on this Report for Specific Research Solutions: https://www.maximizemarketresearch.com/request-customization/187735
By Investment Size:
- Small and Medium Investment
- Large Investment
- Food and Beverage
- Media and Entertainment
- Real Estate
The Crowdfunding Market can be segmented on the basis of application, which is further divided into the sub-segments as mentioned above. The technology segment is expected to hold the largest share of the Crowdfunding industry. For instance, Apple, Google, and Infosys are once startups and now they are tech giants. Also, the trend of startups giving new and latest technologies for better benefits to its investment sizes.
Key Competitors include:
• Seedrs Limited
• ConnectionPoint Systems Inc. (CPSI) (FundRazr)
• Wefunder Inc.
• Indiegogo, Inc.
• Crowdcube Capital Ltd
• SeedInvest Technology, LLC
• Double the Donation
• LegalVision Pvt Ltd
The Crowdfunding market report includes mergers and acquisitions in the market. The companies LegalVision Pvt Ltd, Crowdfunder, and CauseVox are working competitively to expand their reach in the market and increase their portfolio. In 2019 the Heat and warmth fund used the Crowdrise platform to raise funds for Michigan’s federal employees to help with their gas, electricity, and water during the payless paydays.
Get the Sample PDF of the Report: https://www.maximizemarketresearch.com/request-sample/187735
Key questions answered in the Crowdfunding Market are:
- What is the expected Crowdfunding Market size during the forecast period?
- What was the Crowdfunding Market size in 2021?
- Which region dominates the largest market share in the Crowdfunding Market?
- What are the global trends in the Crowdfunding Market?
- What is the Crowdfunding Market?
- What are the major restraints for the Crowdfunding Market?
- Which segment dominated the Crowdfunding Market growth?
- What are the upcoming industry applications and trends for the Crowdfunding Market?
- Who are the leading companies and what are their portfolios in Crowdfunding Market?
- What is the demand pattern for the Crowdfunding Market?
- What growth strategies are the players considering to increase their presence in
- Past Market Size and Competitive Landscape (2018 to 2021)
- Past Pricing and price curve by region (2018 to 2021)
- Market Size, Share, Size & Forecast by different segment | 2022−2029
- Market Dynamics – Growth Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Organization Size, Application, and Industry Vertical
- Market Segmentation – A detailed analysis by Type, Investment Size, and Application.
- Competitive Landscape – Profiles of selected key players by region from a strategic perspective
- Competitive landscape – Market Leaders, Market Followers, Regional player
- Competitive benchmarking of key players by region
- PESTLE Analysis
- PORTER’s analysis
- Value chain and supply chain analysis
- Legal Aspects of Business by Region
- Lucrative business opportunities with SWOT analysis
Maximize Market Research is leading Information Technology & Telecommunication firm, has also published the following reports:
Crowdsourced Pen Testing Market– The market size is expected to reach USD 6.4 Bn by 2029 at a CAGR of 19.5 percent during the forecast period. The market is expected to be driven by an increasing need for effective cybersecurity solutions to protect businesses from cyber threats. The market is also fueled by the growing complexity and sophistication of cyber attacks, which require advanced and innovative approaches to detect and mitigate.
Crowdsourced Testing Market – The market size is expected to reach USD 2.95 Bn by 2029 at a CAGR of 9.9 percent during the forecast period. Increase in the number of operating systems, software applications, and devices, growing demand for the advanced testing tool for quality assurance of software to improve customer experience, increasing need for the inexpensive software development process, rising adoption of various software testing methods in IT world and growing digital transformation are expected to improve the growth of the market during the forecast period.
Crowdsourced Security Market – The market size is expected to reach USD 202.05 Bn by 2029 at a CAGR of 8.4 percent during the forecast period. Tracing the number of applications, and data moving quickly into the digital reality, hackers have found more opportunities to create and find more potential entry points making it tough for cyber security professionals to find and fix vulnerabilities along with keeping track of everything. This has led organizations to demand agile and iterative approaches for securing applications and systems through crowd-sourcing platforms are primary drivers driving the global Crowdsourced Security Market.
Nonprofit Organizations Market – The market size is expected to reach USD 377.34 Bn by 2029 at a CAGR of 4.53 percent during the forecast period. The Strong economic expansion in developing countries & an increase in customer disposable income drove growth during the historic period.
Integrated Security Services Market – The market size is expected to reach USD 47.77 Bn by 2029 at a CAGR of 14.6 percent during the forecast period. AI and ML are becoming increasingly important in the integrated security services market. The trend of AI and ML in the integrated security services market is driven by the need for businesses to effectively and efficiently identify potential security threats.
About Maximize Market Research:
Maximize Market Research is a multifaceted market research and consulting company with professionals from several industries. Some of the industries we cover include medical devices, pharmaceutical manufacturers, science and engineering, electronic components, industrial equipment, technology, and communication, cars, and automobiles, chemical products and substances, general merchandise, beverages, personal care, and automated systems. To mention a few, we provide market-verified industry estimations, technical trend analysis, crucial market research, strategic advice, competition analysis, production and demand analysis, and client impact studies.