Dublin, May 26, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Global Technical Textiles Business Update, Q2 2023” report from Textiles Intelligence Ltd. has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report provides a round-up of the latest developments in the global technical textiles sector.
Who should buy this report?
- Manufacturers of fibres, textiles, clothing and chemicals
- Textile and clothing machinery manufacturers – spinning, weaving, knitting, sewing and import/export
- Textile and clothing brands and retailers like Adidas, H&M etc.
- Educational institutions like universities, fashion schools etc.
- Business consultancy firms
- Textile and clothing trade associations
- Government trade bodies
The report contains news relating to the following innovative companies and other organisations:
- Borgers Group
- Carbon Revolution
- Fibre Extrusion Technology (FET)
- Fraunhofer-Institut fur Techno- und Wirtschaftsmathematik (ITWM–Fraunhofer Institute for Industrial Mathematics)
- Hollingsworth & Vose
- Lenzing Group
- North Carolina State University (NCSU)
- Oerlikon Nonwoven
- Stora Enso
- Trillium Renewable Chemicals
- Trutzschler Card Clothing (TCC)
- Under Armour
- The US Department of Energy’s (DOEs) Argonne National Laboratory (ANL)
- Voodin Blade Technology
Key Topics Covered:
ACQUISITIONS, DIVESTMENTS AND MERGERS
- Autoneum has acquired the automotive business of Borgers Group
- Carbon Revolution has signed a merger agreement with Twin Ridge Capital Acquisition
- Digital simulations are being used by Fraunhofer ITWM to optimise the melt blowing process for making infection control nonwovens
- Fibre Extrusion Technology (FET) has reported record sales for 2022
- New technologies for producing meltblown and spunbonded filter media were highlighted by equipment maker Oerlikon Nonwoven at Filtech in February 2023
- Suominen is planning to close its nonwovens plant in Italy
- Continuum is to build six industrial-scale factories to recycle composite wind turbine blades
- Fairmat has opened a plant for recycling carbon fibre and has secured Euro34 mn in funding
- Funding for a demonstration plant for producing bio-based acrylonitrile has been secured by Trillium Renewable Chemicals
- Hollingsworth & Vose (H&V) is to invest US$40.2 mn in expanding its facility in the USA
- RecyOuest has successfully started up a line supplied by Andritz for recycling materials derived from agricultural plastic waste nets
- Trutzschler Card Clothing (TCC) is investing in the expansion of its facilities
- Dissolving pulp sourced from textile waste is to be supplied by Renewcell to Lenzing Group for producing cellulosic fibres
- HeiQ and BekaertDeslee have signed a licence agreement for the use of a finish which combats allergens in mattress ticking
- Methods which reduce the amount of energy required for producing meltblown nonwovens are being developed using simulations and artificial intelligence (AI) by the US Department of Energy (DOE) and 3M
- Stora Enso and Voodin Blade Technology have signed a partnership agreement to develop wind turbine blades made from wood
- Under Armour and North Carolina State University (NCSU) have formed a research partnership
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/chvx00
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.