New York, May 26, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report “Military Exoskeleton Market: By Type, By Power, By Body Part, And Region – Global Analysis of Market Size, Share & Trends For 2019–2021 And Forecasts To 2031” – https://www.reportlinker.com/p06458698/?utm_source=GNW
Soldiers use exoskeletons or exo-suits over their regular uniforms to increase their strength. The equipment includes high-powered special technologies as well as artificial intelligence to improve a soldier’s capabilities. They can be built of hard and brittle materials like metal and carbon fiber, or soft and pliable ones like rubber. An exo-suit fitted to a soldier should increase his additional load carrying capability by 100kg for a minimum of 8 hours of operational time, with a battery backup of 3-5 hours. Soldiers patrolling in high-altitude environments use leg gear that helps them walk in the snow. It also helps soldiers cope with weariness and exhaustion in low-oxygen environments. They release more than half of the load burden, which reduces the injury to the soldiers.
Global Military Exoskeleton Market is predicted to witness a notable CAGR of 12.9% by 2031
Global Military Exoskeleton Market to surpass USD 4.9 billion by 2031 from USD 1.5 billion in 2021 at a CAGR of 12.9% in the coming years, i.e., 2021-2031. The military exoskeleton business is being propelled forward by technological breakthroughs in modern combat. Efforts are being made to improve the efficiency of military exoskeletons through the adoption of new technologies, which are projected to boost the market’s growth in the coming years.
GLOBAL MILITARY EXOSKELETON MARKET: SEGMENTS
Partial Body Exoskeleton segment is expected to lead over the forecasted period
The market has been divided into two types: full-body exoskeleton systems and partial body exoskeleton systems. The worldwide military exoskeleton industry is projected to be dominated by partial body exoskeletons. This technology can assist soldiers and first responders go the extra mile while carrying mission-critical equipment by lowering the effort required for walking and climbing.
Active Exoskeleton segment is expected to witness maximum growth during 2021-31
An electromechanical robotic apparatus made up of electric motors, batteries, body structure, actuators, hydraulics, and joints are known as an active or powered exoskeleton. Active robotic exoskeletons are used to improve efficiency by enabling stroke or spinal cord injury rehabilitation, as well as increased strength and endurance, allowing military personnel in high-risk regions to be more productive.
Growing advancements to reduce the weight of the Military Exoskeleton is driving the market
Technological improvements to surge efficiency are boosting the market growth
High cost associated with the Military Exoskeletons
GLOBAL MILITARY EXOSKELETON MARKET:
• Bionic Power Inc.
Company Overview, Business Strategy, Key Product Offerings, Financial Performance, Key Performance Indicators, Risk Analysis, Recent Development, Regional Presence, SWOT Analysis
• Dephy Inc.
• Ekso Bionics Holdings Inc.
• Lockheed Martin Corporation
• Raytheon Company
• Revision Military LTD
• Safran S.A.
• Sarcos Corporation
• SRI International
• Other Prominent Players
THE GLOBAL MILITARY EXOSKELETON MARKET REPORT ALSO CONTAINS AN ANALYSIS ON:
Global Military Exoskeleton Market Segments:
• By Type
o Full Body Exoskeleton
o Partial Body Exoskeleton
• By Power
o Active Exoskeleton
o Passive Exoskeleton
• By Body Part
o Upper Body
o Lower Body
o Full Body
• Global Military Exoskeleton Market Dynamics
• Global Military Exoskeleton Market Size
• Supply & Demand
• Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
• Competition & Companies Involved in the Market
• Value Chain of the Market
• Market Drivers and Restraints
Reasons to Purchase this Report
• Qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market based on segmentation involving both economic as well as non-economic factors
• Provision of market value (USD Billion) data for each segment and sub-segment
• Indicates the region and segment that is expected to witness the fastest growth as well as to dominate the market
• Analysis by geography highlighting the consumption of the product/service in the region as well as indicating the factors that are affecting the market within each region
• Competitive landscape which incorporates the market ranking of the major players, along with new service/product launches, partnerships, business expansions, and acquisitions in the past five years of companies profiled
• Extensive company profiles comprising of company overview, company insights, product benchmarking, and SWOT analysis for the major market players
• The current as well as the future market outlook of the industry with respect to recent developments which involve growth opportunities and drivers as well as challenges and restraints of both emerging as well as developed regions
• Includes in-depth analysis of the market of various perspectives through Porter’s five forces analysis
• Provides insight into the market through Value Chain
• Market dynamics scenario, along with growth opportunities of the market in the years to come
• 3-month post-sales analyst support.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06458698/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.