BANGALORE, India, Oct. 18, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — Big Data Analytics in Semiconductor and Electronics Market is Segmented by Component (Software, Services), by End User (Semiconductor, Electronics), by Analytics Tool (Dashboard and Data Visualization, Reporting, Self Service Tools, Data Mining and Warehousing, Others), by Application (Customer Analytics, Supply Chain Analytics, Marketing Analytics, Pricing Analytics, Workforce Analytics, Others), by Usage (Sales and Marketing, Fault Detection and Classification, Predictive Maintenance, Virtual Meteorology, Process Optimization, Yield Prediction, Others): Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021-2031.
The global Big Data Analytics in Semiconductor & Electronics market was valued at USD 18.7 Billion in 2021, and is projected to reach USD 47.2 Billion by 2031, growing at a CAGR of 9.9% from 2022 to 2031.
Major Factors Driving The Growth Of Big Data Analytics In Semiconductor & Electronics Market
The proliferation of big data analytics software adoption by various organizations to facilitate improved & faster decision-making and to provide competitive advantage by analyzing and acting upon information in a timely manner is one of the key factors influencing the growth of the global big data analytics and semiconductor & electronics market.
The expansion of big data analytics in the semiconductor and electronics sector is also positively impacted by a number of advantages offered by big data and business analytics, such as quicker data processing. A further factor that is anticipated to hinder the development of big data analytics in the semiconductor and electronics business is the high installation cost.
Get Free Sample: https://reports.valuates.com/request/sample/ALLI-Auto-2J408/Big_Data_Analytics_in_Semiconductor_Electronics_Market
TRENDS INFLUENCING THE GROWTH OF BIG DATA ANALYTICS IN SEMICONDUCTOR & ELECTRONICS MARKET
The use of big data analytics is fueled by an increase in investments in big data and business analytics technologies across several semiconductor and electronics organizations to drive revenue growth and enhance service efficiency. Furthermore, as big data analytics gain relevance and support the market’s expansion, top executives of several organizations are progressively employing various sorts of analytics to address their business needs.
Big data and business analytics are also being used by the semiconductor and electronics industries to increase sales, enhance pricing and market entrance tactics, and improve predictive maintenance and yield. The market has become more productive and efficient as a result of this improvement. Instead, businesses are implementing big data analytics to improve the client experience, which greatly aids in the expansion of the Big Data Analytics Semiconductor & Electronics Market.
Manufacturing of semiconductors and devices requires strict quality control. Real-time monitoring and analysis of industrial processes are made possible by big data analytics. It has the ability to spot irregularities, deviations, and flaws, enabling prompt remedial action. As a result, expenses are reduced and customer satisfaction is increased while also improving product quality, lowering faults, and minimizing production losses. Predictive maintenance solutions are implemented using big data analytics in semiconductors and electronics. Potential concerns can be found before they cause breakdowns by monitoring the status of machinery and equipment with sensors and data analytics. This method minimizes downtime, increases the equipment’s longevity, and enhances maintenance plans.
Global supply networks for the semiconductor and electronics industries are intricate. Big data analytics is used to streamline supply chains, assisting businesses with inventory management, demand forecasting, and strategic sourcing and logistical choices. Costs are reduced as a consequence, and operational effectiveness is raised. By examining consumer preferences, market trends, and feedback data, big data analytics in semiconductors and electronics aids product innovation. This useful data aids businesses in creating new, competitive features and products. Businesses may get a competitive edge in the quickly changing IT sector by staying ahead of the curve.
By spotting inefficiencies and potential areas for improvement, the use of big data analytics in the semiconductor and electronics industry helps to reduce costs. Companies may lower operating expenses and increase profitability by simplifying processes, cutting waste, and optimizing resource allocation.
View Full Report: https://reports.valuates.com/market-reports/ALLI-Auto-2J408/big-data-analytics-in-semiconductor-electronics
BIG DATA ANALYTICS IN SEMICONDUCTOR & ELECTRONICS MARKET SHARE ANALYSIS
The region with the greatest projected growth rate is Asia-Pacific. due to the increased use of tablets and smartphones in nations like China and India. Governments in Asia-Pacific nations are also making active investments in big data analytics solutions and services, which is anticipated to considerably aid the market’s expansion.
The software sector accounted for the greatest market share for big data analytics in semiconductor & electronics in 2021, and this trend is anticipated to be true over the course of the forecast period. By offering data-based insights, facilitating improved decision-making, and generating more income, the software segment assists organizations in leveraging the greatest return. However, big data analytics in the semiconductor and electronics industry are anticipated to have the most impact on the Services category in the future years. During the projection period, it is anticipated that the market will see profitable growth due to the surge in demand for cloud-based big data analytics services. Additionally, the demand for software-as-a-service (SaaS) is increasing due to its many advantages, including scalability and a low one-time client acquisition cost
Get Regional Report:https://reports.valuates.com/request/regional/ALLI-Auto-2J408/Big_Data_Analytics_in_Semiconductor_Electronics_Market
CISCO SYSTEMS INCAmazonEMCDell IncDellIBMTIBCO Software IncMicrosoftSAP SESAS Institute IncBuy Now for Single User + Covid-19 Impact https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=ALLI-Auto-2J408&lic=single-user
We have introduced a tailor-made subscription for our customers. Please leave a note in the Comment Section to know about our subscription plans.
– Asia-Pacific Big Data Analytics In Semiconductor & Electronics Market
– EMEA Big Data Analytics in Semiconductor & Electronics Market
– Semiconductor Wireless Sensor IOT Industry
– The global Artificial Intelligence in Manufacturing market was valued at USD 3891.4 Million in 2022 and is anticipated to reach USD 43100 Million by 2029, witnessing a CAGR of 49.3% during the forecast period 2023-2029.
– The global Data Center Accelerator market size is projected to reach USD 69440 million by 2027, from USD 6960.5 million in 2020, at a CAGR of 38.7% during 2021-2027.
– Big Data Analytics In Defense and Aerospace Market
– The global Hadoop Big Data Analytics market size is projected to reach USD 68030 million by 2028, from USD 14150 million in 2021, at a CAGR of 24.6% during 2022-2028.
– SME Big Data Market
– The global Big Data Software market is projected to grow from USD 28460 million in 2023 to USD 43680 million by 2029, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 7.4% during the forecast period.
– The global Big Data Pharmaceutical Advertising market size is projected to reach USD 5014.5 million by 2028, from USD 2955.8 million in 2021, at a CAGR of 7.4% during 2022-2028.
– Big Data Processing And Distribution System Market
– Big Data Consulting Market
– Big Data Network Security Market
– Big Data Security Solution Market
– Big Data Security Management System Market
– Big Data in Internet of Things Market
– Artificial Intelligence in Big Data Analysis Market
– Big Data in E-commerce Market
– The global big data and business analytics market size was valued at D198.08 billion in 2020, and is projected to reach D684.12 billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 13.5% from 2021 to 2030.
– The global big data analytics in education market size was valued at USD 13.58 billion in 2020 and is projected to reach USD 57.14 billion by 2030 registering a CAGR of 15.3%.
– The global big data security market size was valued at USD 13,720 million in 2019 and is projected to reach USD 54,237 million by 2027, registering a CAGR of 18.8% from 2020 to 2027.
– The global Big Data-As-A-Service market is projected to grow from USD 23140 million in 2023 to USD 77520 million by 2029, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 22.3% during the forecast period.
– The global Semiconductor Manufacturing Equipment market size is projected to reach USD 53200 million by 2027, from USD 39510 million in 2020, at a CAGR of 3.9% during 2021-2027.
– The global Automotive Semiconductor market size is projected to reach USD 42140 million by 2028, from USD 31430 million in 2021, at a CAGR of 3.8% during 2022-2028.
– The global Power Semiconductor market was valued at USD 46070 million in 2022 and is anticipated to reach USD 66420 million by 2029, witnessing a CAGR of 5.3% during the forecast period 2023-2029.
– The global Semiconductor Pellicle market is projected to reach USD 1998.1 million in 2029, increasing from USD 1209 million in 2022, with the CAGR of 7.1% during the period of 2023 to 2029.
– The global Semiconductor Equipment Frames market is projected to reach USD 55 million in 2029, increasing from USD 38 million in 2022, with the CAGR of 4.8% during the period of 2023 to 2029.
– The global Semiconductor Equipment Spare Parts market is projected to reach USD 67290 million in 2029, increasing from USD 45650 million in 2022, with the CAGR of 5.6% during the period of 2023 to 2029.
– The global Molecular Pump for Semiconductor Equipment market is projected to grow from USD 642.2 million in 2023 to USD 1113.1 million by 2029, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 9.6% during the forecast period.
– The global Semiconductor Antenna market is projected to reach USD 3014.1 million in 2029, increasing from USD 424 million in 2022, with the CAGR of 32.5% during the period of 2023 to 2029.
– Global Semiconductor OHT (Overhead Hoist Transport) market is expected to reach USD 719 million in 2023, with a positive growth of %, compared with USD 669 million in 2022.
– The global Semiconductor Liquid Filters market size is estimated to be worth USD 444.89 Million in 2022 and is forecast to a readjusted size of USD 876.32 Million by 2029 with a CAGR of 11.8% during the review period.
– The global AMC Filters for Semiconductor market is projected to reach USD 559.6 million by 2028 from an estimated USD 399.2 million in 2022, at a CAGR of 5.8% during 2023 and 2028.
– The global big data analytics in retail market size was valued at USD 4854 million in 2020 and is projected to reach USD 25560 million by 2028 registering a CAGR of 23.1% from 2021 to 2028.
Click here to see related reports on Big Data Analytics in Semiconductor
Valuates offers in-depth market insights into various industries. Our extensive report repository is constantly updated to meet your changing industry analysis needs.
Our team of market analysts can help you select the best report covering your industry. We understand your niche region-specific requirements and that’s why we offer customization of reports. With our customization in place, you can request for any particular information from a report that meets your market analysis needs.
To achieve a consistent view of the market, data is gathered from various primary and secondary sources, at each step, data triangulation methodologies are applied to reduce deviance and find a consistent view of the market. Each sample we share contains a detailed research methodology employed to generate the report. Please also reach our sales team to get the complete list of our data sources.
Valuates [email protected] For U.S. Toll-Free Call 1-(315)-215-3225For IST Call +91-8040957137WhatsApp: +91-9945648335Website: https://reports.valuates.comBlog: https://valuatestrends.blogspot.com/Pinterest: https://in.pinterest.com/valuatespins/Twitter: https://twitter.com/valuatesreportshttps://reports.valuates.com/sitemap/html/reports/4 https://reports.valuates.com/sitemap/html/reports/5 https://reports.valuates.com/sitemap/html/reports/6
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.co.uk/news-releases/big-data-analytics-in-semiconductor–electronics-market-size-to-grow–usd-47-2-billion-by-2031-at-a-cagr-of-9-9–valuates-reports-301960748.html
Sendbird Unveils Easy-to-Use AI Chatbot Tailored for Small Businesses
SEOUL, South Korea, Feb. 28, 2024 /PRNewswire/ — Sendbird, a leading communications platform for web and mobile apps, has launched its AI chatbot, designed for easy setup and tailored to help small-to-medium-sized businesses (SMBs) in various customer-facing sectors like e-commerce and healthcare. This affordable, no-code solution aims to enhance customer engagement and support. Businesses can access an AI chatbot starter package offering features such as chatbot personas creation, knowledge enrichment, workflow integration, and performance tracking analytics, all without requiring technical skills.
Furthemore, Sendbird has unveiled a developer-centric Pro package, which simplifies mobile app integration and provides more workflows and function calls for third-party software connections. These connections empower the AI chatbot to expand its capabilities and improve the competitiveness. For instance, the AI chatbot can offer personalized recommendations for flights, accommodations, or products.
Sendbird’s no-code AI chatbot seamlessly integrates with Sendbird Desk, its in-app chat customer service solution, providing businesses with a unified sales or support desk. This integration boosts automated efficiency while maintaining a nuanced understanding of human support, leading to swifter, more accurate responses and increased customer satisfaction.
Built on a real-time communication platform trusted by industry leaders like Rakuten, Paytm, Traveloka, Carousell, PayPay, Yahoo, DoorDash, Krafton, Sendbird’s AI chatbot ensures seamless integration with both websites and mobile applications. This enables businesses to streamline support processes, save time, and allocate resources effectively, exceeding customer expectations.
Sendbird CEO and Co-founder John S. Kim emphasizes the importance of making AI accessible to SMBs, stating, “Today, large enterprises and consumer brands effectively use AI to engage with their customers. But there is no way for a small company to compete. What we aim to do with our no-code AI chatbot is to make that technology accessible to SMBs.”
To explore the benefits firsthand, businesses can access a free trial of Sendbird’s AI chat bot at sendbird.com/products/ai-chatbot. Additionally, to enhance superior customer support and engagement further, go to Sendbird Desk at sendbird.com/products/customer-support.
Sendbird is the all-in-one communication platform empowering web and mobile applications with customizable user experiences. Sendbird’s cutting-edge APIs unlock the potential of AI-powered chatbots, one-way notification messages, chat, video calls and live streaming, tailored for use in commerce, marketing, and exceptional customer support. Trusted by industry leaders such as Rakuten, Paytm, Traveloka, Carousell, PayPay, Yahoo, DoorDash, and Krafton, Sendbird powers over 7 billion interactions monthly for over 4000+ applications worldwide.
Photo – https://mma.prnewswire.com/media/2345983/Sendbird_Korea__Inc__Photos_attached_to_press_releases_20240220.jpg
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.co.uk/news-releases/sendbird-unveils-easy-to-use-ai-chatbot-tailored-for-small-businesses-302069747.html
Vieworks Unveils Cutting-Edge X-ray Imaging Solutions at ECR 2024
ANYANG, South Korea, Feb. 27, 2024 /PRNewswire/ — Vieworks, a leading provider of medical and industrial X-ray imaging solutions, is gearing up to showcase its innovative lineup at the European Congress of Radiology (ECR) 2024, scheduled from February 28 to March 3 in Vienna, Austria. Vieworks will introduce a range of groundbreaking solutions including the VXvue software with AI diagnostic support for both human and veterinary applications, alongside X-ray flat panel detectors (Hall X3, Booth 324).
At the exhibition, Vieworks will unveil a total of 19 products, featuring 15 static and dynamic flat panel detectors accompanied by dedicated image acquisition software. Particularly noteworthy will be the introduction of the enhanced VXvue software integrated with AI diagnostic support solutions.
Vieworks’ large-format and large-area detector products (VIVIX-S 1751S, VIVIX-S 4747V) are designed to optimize full-spine, half-body, and large-area imaging, offering static image detectors capable of capturing wider area images in a single scan compared to conventional models, thereby reducing patient radiation exposure. With advantages such as high resolution and swift image acquisition, these detectors enable more efficient diagnosis.
In addition to these innovations, Vieworks will showcase a variety of its flagship products, including FPDs for general radiography (VIVIX-S V, VIVIX-S F series), portable C-arms and fluoroscopy applications (VIVIX-D series), and digital detectors for breast examination (VIVIX-M series).
Developed in-house by Vieworks, VXvue is a user-centric image processing software designed to post-process clinical images acquired through X-ray detectors. With recent enhancements, VXvue can analyze X-ray clinical images of animals such as dogs and cats, providing abnormal findings related to musculoskeletal and thoracic diseases within 15 seconds. By offering post-processing of images along with information on the location of ailments and their probability, VXvue is poised to significantly improve the diagnostic process for veterinarians.
VXvue also offers advanced solutions for human application, incorporating the ‘PureImpact™’ technology, a high-performance image processing algorithm that enhances image clarity, and AI. This enables detailed depiction of soft tissue and skeletal structures with minimal radiation exposure.
A Vieworks spokesperson stated, “This year, we will continue to invest in innovative technologies such as AI to advance our product diversification and technological sophistication. Through these efforts, we aim to secure loyalty from our key customers in North America and Europe and expand our market share.”
ECR, regarded as one of the world’s largest congresses alongside the Radiological Society of North America (RSNA), anticipates participation from over 240 companies representing 35 countries.
About Vieworks Co., Ltd.
As a global leader in digital imaging in various applications from medical x-ray imaging to industrial x-ray inspection, Vieworks offers the most advanced x-ray flat panel detectors and software as a solution to the world. Vieworks creates new standards in the imaging industry by providing professionals with the most valued and high-quality images and offering innovative vision and insight for all. For more information, please visit xrayimaging.vieworks.com.
Photo – https://mma.prnewswire.com/media/2345973/03_FW_set.jpg
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.co.uk/news-releases/vieworks-unveils-cutting-edge-x-ray-imaging-solutions-at-ecr-2024-302073224.html
Geotab Brings Conversational AI to Connected Transportation Solutions at Mobile World Congress
Demonstrates Geotab Ace with AI capabilities to interpret complex data with natural-language processing – a game-changer in connected vehicle transformationEnables fleets to make faster data-driven decisions based on safety, route planning, maintenance schedules, sustainability, and moreVisit us for the Geotab Ace demo on the Ontario Canada exhibition in Hall 7, 7G61, Kiosk 11 at MWC
BARCELONA, Spain, Feb. 27, 2024 /CNW/ – Geotab Inc. (“Geotab”), a leading connected vehicle technology provider, will demonstrate its industry-first generative AI assistant for connected transportation, Geotab Ace, at Mobile World Congress. Geotab Ace is fueled by data-led AI processing capabilities analyzing more than 75 billion data points daily across global telecoms networks. Deeply integrated into MyGeotab, Geotab Ace instantly generates insights, while democratising and streamlining access to information to unlock new value from fleet data.
Geotab Ace was launched earlier this month at Geotab Connect, with the first public demonstrations of the AI copilot being debuted at Mobile World Congress. Geotab Ace has access to an expansive array of insights, including predictive safety analytics, predictive maintenance, trip data, zone activity, electric vehicle statistics, exception events, GPS tracking, and more. This allows it to provide nuanced answers to a broad range of complex questions while remembering past interactions to improve future responses. Geotab Ace is built on privacy-by-design principles and keeps all customer telematics data within Geotab’s environment, never shared with any Large Language Model (LLM).
Enhancements to the user experience include tailored insights through intuitive dialogue with natural language processing – allowing organizations with fleets to extend on-demand insights in areas including safety, operations, maintenance, efficiency, and sustainability to assess the performance of their vehicles, assets, drivers, and more in simple, easy-to-understand terms.
Fleets can now significantly reduce the time taken to gain insights and access customized data reflections that are tailored to their specific needs, enhancing their capacity and expediency for making data-driven decisions.
“By bringing the intuitive simplicity of conversational AI directly into the Geotab platform, we are transforming the way fleets interact with their data, crafting a future where insights are immediate, intelligent, and instrumental to success,” said Edward Kulperger, Senior Vice President, Geotab EMEA. “It embodies our mission to simplify data analysis and unlock a world of trustworthy, insightful and actionable fleet intelligence.”
Geotab’s position as an industry trailblazer is reinforced by its 4 million globally connected vehicles, 50,000 customers across 160 countries, and an extensive telecoms carrier and partner network. This depth of expertise and global scale enables the company to develop unprecedented AI models, unlocking unmatched value and efficiency for fleets around the world.
Geotab Ace will be available to be experienced hands-on in the Ontario (Canada) Pavilion in Hall 7, 7G61, Kiosk 11 at Mobile World Congress from February 26 – 29, 2024.
To learn more about Geotab Ace, visit https://www.geotab.com/uk/ace/..
About GeotabGeotab is a global leader in connected transportation solutions. We provide telematics — vehicle and asset tracking — solutions to over 50,000 customers in 160 countries. For more than 20 years, we have invested in ground-breaking data research and innovation to enable partners and customers, including Fortune 500 and public sector organizations, to transform their fleets and operations. With over 4 million subscriptions and processing more than 75 billion data points a day, we help customers make better decisions, increase productivity, have safer fleets, and achieve their sustainability goals. Geotab’s open platform and Marketplace offers hundreds of third-party solution options. Backed by a team of industry-leading data scientists and AI experts, Geotab is unlocking the power of data to understand real-time and predictive analytics — solving for today’s challenges and tomorrow’s world. To learn more, visit www.geotab.com, follow @GEOTAB on Twitter and LinkedIn, or visit the Geotab Blog.
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.co.uk/news-releases/geotab-brings-conversational-ai-to-connected-transportation-solutions-at-mobile-world-congress-302073127.html
- Sendbird Unveils Easy-to-Use AI Chatbot Tailored for Small Businesses
- Vieworks Unveils Cutting-Edge X-ray Imaging Solutions at ECR 2024
- Geotab Brings Conversational AI to Connected Transportation Solutions at Mobile World Congress
- Wisdom Leads a Quality Life, And AI Technology Makes Family Life More Convenient
- GSMA AND UK FCDO DEEPEN THEIR COMMITMENT TO DIGITAL DEVELOPMENT THROUGH RENEWED £37.3M FUNDING PARTNERSHIP
- Generative AI Advances Showcased at MWC 2024
- Clarifai Hires Chris Kent as SVP Marketing
- Bright Pattern Announces Partnership with Arthur Lawrence to Transform the Customer Experience
- Fibocom Collaborates with STMicroelectronics to Debut Smart Home Solution at MWC Barcelona 2024
- HONOR Illuminates the Future of AI in Smart Devices at MWC
- MWC 2024 | Huawei Core Network ADN: Reshaping Cloud-based O&M to Move Towards L4
- MWC 2024 | Huawei Launches the World’s First 5.5G Intelligent Core Network, Advancing Towards an Intelligent World
- Shelly Group premiers a wide range of new products at Light and Building 2024
- Quantum Cryptography Company Now Using Volt Active Data
- Huawei Launches a Wide Range of Net5.5G Solutions to Inspire New Growth of Carriers
Artificial Intelligence5 days ago
Clarivate Recognized in the WTR 1000 2024 for Trademark Business
Artificial Intelligence5 days ago
Zeki Research Publishes State of AI Talent 2024 Report
Artificial Intelligence5 days ago
MIAMI INVESTOR SUMMIT KICKS OFF TODAY WITH GLOBAL LEADERS DISCUSSING HUMANITY’S BIGGEST CHALLENGES
Artificial Intelligence5 days ago
Lancet Digital Health Publishes Study Confirming MAGENTIQ-COLO™ AI-aided Colonoscopy Technology Improves Adenoma Detection Rates
Artificial Intelligence5 days ago
ZTE set to bring brilliant 5G-A highlights to MWC 2024, unfolding the intelligent future
Artificial Intelligence5 days ago
Flow Studio Takes Another Step Forward with CES 2024 Win
Uncategorized5 days ago
Temporary Wall Systems Las Vegas to announce grand opening at the NAHB International Builders’ Show
Artificial Intelligence5 days ago
Securitas issues a MEUR 500 Eurobond