LexisNexis® Risk Solutions has been awarded the “Best AML Solution” in the Asian Private Banker Technology Awards for the second consecutive year. The award recognizes LexisNexis Bridger® Insight XG as the premier screening tool in the market, helping private banks and other institutions reduce complexity, increase efficiency, boost profitability and tackle financial crime.
“We are honored to receive this significant award from Asian Private Banker,” said Thomas C. Brown, senior vice president, U.S. Commercial Markets and Global Market Development, LexisNexis Risk Solutions. “It reflects the quality of Bridger Insight XG, which provides robust intelligence and a unified workflow to strengthen risk oversight through a single point of entry, while reducing consumer onboarding friction. This influences the entire consumer experience and helps boost bank profitability by helping consumers transact faster. Institutions in Asia have never been under so much pressure to comply with regulations aimed at combatting financial crime. Harnessing technology is crucial ⸺ Bridger Insight XG allows compliance personnel to review personal and business histories to gather critical Know Your Customer details via its link to profiles of over 3 million individuals and companies, covering more than 50 risk categories, such as sanctions, money laundering and politically exposed persons.”
LexisNexis Risk Solutions is tackling a chronic problem for private banks and wealth management firms ⸺ ‘false positives’ when screening for money laundering. A false positive is a result that wrongly indicates a positive result during the screening process, slowing the adoption of good clients and diverting financial crime compliance resources from managing true risk issues.
“In 2018, we began expanding the use of machine learning within Bridger Insight XG to reduce false positives. LexisNexis Risk Solutions will also be implementing new technology that allows private banks and wealth management firms to identify and address substantial hidden risk in their anti-money laundering compliance efforts, specifically around sanctions screening this year” said Doug Wolfson, director, financial crime compliance strategy at LexisNexis Risk Solutions. Digital identity risk exposes institutions to potential threat of massive fines and reputational damage, while allowing terrorist financiers, money launderers and fraudsters to move money through the global financial system with impunity. The new digital identity technology monitors the sanctions risk of digital identity transactions in real time, a significant innovation not provided by any other vendor. Private banks and wealth management firms will be able to monitor whether they face any potential sanctions risk from where their clients are located with the increased uptake of web portals and internet servicing amongst their clients.
LexisNexis Risk Solutions is uniquely able to innovate this new digital identity technology due to its 2018 acquisition of ThreatMetrix®, a global digital identity company with roots in Australia.
SOURCE LexisNexis Risk Solutions
Ex-Future Group Honcho Hemant Taware Joins Innoviti as Chief Business Officer
- Leading payment solutions provider, Innoviti Payment Solutions announced the induction of former Future Group and Croma senior executive, Mr. Hemant Taware to its senior management team.
- A retail industry veteran with over 25 years of diverse experience in Direct Sales, Marketing, and Operations across sectors like Food & Grocery, Apparel, CDIT & Telecom, Mr. Taware till recently was the Strategic Planning & Business Development Head at Future Group where he has been instrumental in orchestrating Change Management in their Design & Build function.
- Prior to that Mr. Taware handled leadership roles at some of India’s marquee retail organizations such as Chief Operating Officer at HyperCITY Retail, Chief of Operations at Croma, Chief Operating Officer at The Mobile Store and General Manager at ABRL.
- Mr. Taware’s appointment reaffirms Innoviti’s goal of building a world-class payments company by bringing senior talent from user industries to strengthen its expanding eco-system of payments linked value added services for retail merchants.
- Across India Innoviti processes over US$ 5Bn of payments annually from over 1,000+ cities, with a throughput per point of acceptance of US$7000, 2X of India’s average (as per RBI data). Innoviti’s payment solutions helps merchants, banks and brands influence commercial transactions happening in offline commerce more efficiently than possible otherwise, through an unconventional use of payment terminals.
- Innoviti is backed by marquee investors including Bessemer Venture Partners, USA, FMO, Netherlands, SBI Venture Capital, Singapore and Catamaran, India.
Leading payment solutions provider, Innoviti Payment Solutions announced the induction of former Future Group and Croma senior executive, Mr. Hemant Taware to its senior management team. He is a retail industry veteran with over 25 years of diverse experience in Direct Sales, Marketing, and Operations across sectors like Food & Grocery, Apparel, CDIT & Telecom. Mr. Taware till recently was the Strategic Planning & Business Development Head at Future Group where he has been instrumental in orchestrating Change Management in their Design & Build function.
Prior to that, Mr. Taware handled leadership roles at some of India’s marquee retail organizations such as Chief Operating Officer at HyperCITY Retail, Chief of Operations at Croma, Chief Operating Officer at The Mobile Store and General Manager at ABRL. Mr. Taware’s appointment reaffirms Innoviti’s goal of building a world-class payments company by bringing senior talent from user industries to strengthen its expanding eco-system of payments linked value added services for retail merchants.
Mr. Hemant Taware, Chief Business Officer – Merchant Ecosystem, Innoviti said, “I’m very excited to be joining Innoviti’s team at a crucial time when the company is poised to aggressively grow its pioneering industry-leading software solutions in the digital payments space. Innoviti’s technologies have been at the forefront of setting new benchmarks for how retail businesses can extract more out of a payment transaction by adding intelligence to it. This is helping retail businesses transform their payment acceptance processing infrastructure into genuine drivers of business growth in today’s tough economic environment. I look forward to an exciting journey with Innoviti’s young and talented team.”
Across India, Innoviti processes over US$ 5Bn of payments annually from over 1000+ cities, with a throughput per point of acceptance of US$7000, 2X of India’s average (as per RBI data). Innoviti’s payment solutions helps merchants, banks and brands influence commercial transactions happening in offline commerce more efficiently than possible otherwise, through an unconventional use of payment terminals.
Innoviti is backed by marquee investors including Bessemer Venture Partners, USA, FMO, Netherlands, SBI Venture Capital, Singapore and Catamaran, India.
SOURCE Innoviti Payment Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Neurodiagnostics Market Worth $8.4 Billion by 2024 – Exclusive Report by MarketsandMarkets™
According to the new market research report “Neurodiagnostics Market by Product (Diagnostic & Imaging Systems (MRI, Ultrasound), Clinical Testing (PCR, NGS), Reagents & Consumables), Disease Pathology (Epilepsy, Stroke), End User, and Region – Global Forecast to 2024″, published by MarketsandMarkets™, the Neurodiagnostics Market is expected to reach USD 8.4 billion by 2024 from USD 5.9 billion in 2019, at a CAGR of 7.3%.
Download PDF Brochure:
The demand for neurodiagnostic products is expected to grow mainly due to factors such as the increasing prevalence of neurological disorders & diseases, technological advancements, growing patient emphasis on effective & early disease diagnosis, the growing number of diagnostic centers & hospitals, and the use of biomarker profiling for disease diagnostics. These factors have prompted market players to improve and strengthen their current manufacturing and distribution capabilities—especially in emerging markets, which are expected to witness the highest growth.
The diagnostic imaging systems segment accounted for the largest share of the Neurodiagnostics Market, by product, in 2018.
Based on the product, the market is segmented into diagnostic imaging systems, clinical diagnostic instruments, and reagents and consumables. The diagnostic imaging systems segment accounted for the largest share of the market in 2018. The increasing incidence and prevalence of neurological disorders and growing R&D in the field of cerebral and spinal disorders are the major factors driving the growth of this segment.
Browse in-depth TOC on “Neurodiagnostics Market“
189 – Tables
28 – Figures
239 – Pages
The hospitals & surgical centers segment accounted for the largest share of the Neurodiagnostics Market, by end-user, in 2018
On the basis of end-user, the market is segmented into hospitals & surgical centers, diagnostic laboratories & imaging centers, neurology centers, ambulatory care centers (ACCs), and research laboratories & academic institutes.
In 2018, hospitals & surgical centers accounted for the largest share of the Neurodiagnostics Market, mainly due to the financial capabilities of hospitals to purchase expensive equipment, such as neurodiagnostic devices.
Get 10% Customization on this Research Report:
North America accounted for the largest share of the Neurodiagnostics Market in 2018
North America accounted for the largest share of the market in 2018, followed by Europe. This can primarily be attributed to the presence of a highly developed healthcare system, high adoption of innovative neurodiagnostic devices among medical professionals, and the full availability of advanced neurodiagnostic devices.
Some of the prominent players in the Neurodiagnostics Market include GE Healthcare (US), Siemens Healthineers (Germany), Philips Healthcare (Netherlands), Hitachi, Ltd. (Japan), Canon, Inc. (Japan), Lifelines Neuro Company, LLC (US), Natus Medical Incorporated (US), Hoffman-La Roche AG (Switzerland), FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation (Japan), Mitsar Co., Ltd. (Russia), Advanced Brain Monitoring (US), Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc. (US), Bio-Rad Laboratories (US), QIAGEN N.V. (Netherlands), Nihon Kohden Corporation (Japan), ANT Neuro (Netherlands), Fonar Corporation (US), Fujirebio (Japan), DRG Instruments GmbH (Germany), Tecan Trading AG (Switzerland), Motion Lab Systems, Inc. (US), Rigaku Corporation (Japan), Neusoft Medical Systems Co., Ltd. (US), ELMIKO MEDICAL Sp. Z o.o. (Poland) and Ridge Diagnostics (US).
Browse Adjacent Markets: Medical Devices Market Research Reports & Consulting
Get Special Pricing on Bundle Reports:
Browse Related Reports:
Next-generation Sequencing Market by Product (NOVASEQ, NEXTSEQ, SEQUEL, NANOPORE), Consumables, Bioinformatics, Services (EXOME, RNA, DENOVO), Technology (ION, SMRT), Application (Diagnostics, Cancer), End User, Region – Global Forecast to 2025
Digital PCR (dPCR) and Real-time PCR (qPCR) Market by Product (Instruments, Reagents, Software, Services), Application (Clinical, Oncology, Forensics), End-user (Hospitals, Diagnostic Labs, Academia, Pharma-Biotech, CRO) – Global Forecast to 2024
Global Surgical Robots Market Size was Estimated at USD 1190 Million in 2018, and is Expected to Grow USD 4270 Million by the end of 2025 at a CAGR of 20% | Valuates Reports™
As technological advances is all set to revolutionize healthcare in the years to come, the demand for surgical robots is expected to capture a significant portion of the growing medical industry.
There are several advantages of robotic surgery, resulting in increased hospital and outpatient surgical center adoption. Robotic surgery gives the surgeon many benefits such as an improved field of vision, superior flexibility and accessing inaccessible or hard-to-reach areas during surgery.
Surgical Robots average price is in the declining trend, from USD / Unit 1280 K in 2012 to USD / Unit 1250 K in 2016. The classification of surgical robots includes laparoscopy, orthopedics, and others, and the percentage of laparoscopy in 2016 is about 70 percent, and the percentage of orthopedics is about 20 percent in trend increase. Surgical robots are commonly used in the Minimal Invasive field of Open Surgery. The majority of Surgical Robots are in Minimal Invasive and the proportion of sales in 2016 is around 72%.
Surgical robots have applications, among others, in general surgery, gynecological surgery, orthopedic surgery, cardiology, neurology. Of all the applications, the largest demand for surgical robotic systems, accessories and services was for general surgery followed by gynecological surgery. The gynecological surgical robots market is expected to experience the fastest growth during the forecast period as more and more surgeons are embracing surgical robots and gynecology services as robots have demonstrated their productivity and accuracy with less ill effects.
TRENDS INFLUENCING GLOBAL SURGICAL ROBOTS MARKET SHARE
- Growing neurological disorders
- Raising research and development activities
- Raising geriatric population
REGION WISE SURGICAL ROBOTS MARKET ANALYSIS
- North America is the largest place of consumption, with a market share of almost 56 percent in 2016.
- Europe is the second largest consumer place after North America, with a consumption market share of 20%. Competition in the market is intense
Inquire For Regional : https://reports.valuates.com/request/regional/QYRE-Auto-12131/Global_Surgical_Robots_Market
The objectives of this study are to define, segment, and project the size of the Surgical Robots market based on company, product type, end user and key regions.
This report studies the global market size of Surgical Robots in key regions like North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Central & South America and Middle East & Africa, focuses on the consumption of Surgical Robots in these regions.
This research report categorizes the global Surgical Robots market by top players/brands, region, type and end user. This report also studies the global Surgical Robots market status, competition landscape, market share, growth rate, future trends, market drivers, opportunities and challenges, sales channels and distributors.
Key Competitors: the following manufacturers are covered in this report, with sales, revenue, market share for each company:
- Intuitive Surgical
- Restoration Robotics
- Medtech S.A
- Mazor Robotics
- THINK Surgical
SURGICAL ROBOTS MARKET SIZE BY PRODUCTS
SURGICAL ROBOTS MARKET SIZE BY END USER
- Open Surgery
- Minimal Invasive
THE STUDY OBJECTIVES OF THIS REPORT ARE:
- To study and analyze the global Surgical Robots market size (value & volume) by company, key regions, products and end user, breakdown data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2025.
- To understand the structure of Surgical Robots market by identifying its various subsegments.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- Focuses on the key global Surgical Robots companies, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape and recent development.
- To project the value and sales volume of Surgical Robots submarkets, with respect to key regions.
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
REPORTS COVERING SPECIFIC SUBSETS OF SURGICAL ROBOTS MARKET
1. GLOBAL ORTHOPEDIC SURGICAL ROBOTS MARKET
In the orthopedic surgical industry, orthopedic medical robots have created a revolution. These machines allow the surgeons to perform the most accurate and efficient procedures. They are superior to traditional orthopedic techniques and are highly reliable. The orthopedic medical robots were increasingly adopted throughout the world in 2019.
The global market for Orthopedic Surgical Robots is estimated at US$ 985 million in 2018, growing at a CAGR of 12.28% percent in 2019-2025.
Trends Influencing The Orthopedic Surgical Robots Market
- Consistent advancements in the technology for orthopedic surgical robots.
- Availability of orthopedic surgical robots across the globe.
- Increase in government funding.
- Raising investments by manufacturers for the development of orthopedic surgical robots
Region Wise Orthopedic Surgical Robots Market Analysis
- North America holds the largest market share due to enhanced health care infrastructure, educated population and improved affordability, as well as increased acceptance of knee, hip and spine-related surgery robotic systems in the region.
- Europe follows closely as there is a high percentage of the elderly population needing bone-related procedures.
- Due to the growing population and a steep increase in injuries and drops in the area, Asia-Pacific is also seen as a good market for the orthopedic medical robots industry.
2. GLOBAL LAPAROSCOPY SURGICAL ROBOTS MARKET
Among all types of surgical robots, laparoscopy surgical robots generate significant revenue.
The global market for Laparoscopy Surgical Robots is estimated at xx million dollars in 2017, reaching xx million dollars by the end of 2025, rising at a CAGR of xx percent in 2018-2025.
The global market is expected to expand steadily, primarily due to increasing applications of gynecological, cardiovascular, gastrointestinal, urological and ear / nose / throat (ENT) robotic solutions worldwide.
Trends Influencing The Laparoscopy Surgical Robots Market Share
- Increasing investment in research and development activities
- Raise in geriatric population
3. GLOBAL AI-BASED SURGICAL ROBOT MARKET
Today, surgeons around the world are using technological advances in artificial intelligence-enhanced surgical robotics devices to reduce the mortality rate associated with chronic disease. Rising awareness of public health and improved patient safety and regulation fuels market growth of the industry for AI-based surgical robots.
The global market for AI-based Surgical Robots is expected to reach xx million US$ in 2018 by the end of 2025, growing at a CAGR of xx% in 2019-2025.
Services have the largest share of the AI-based surgical robot market in the consumer segment. High maintenance costs associated with robotic surgical system algorithms and updating routine equipment increase demand for service items.
Region Wise AI Based Surgical Robot Market Analysis
- North America has a market share of 45 percent and is leading the market for AI-based surgical robots. Strong cooperation between healthcare organizations and robotic software companies are the major contributing factors related to their market dominance.
- Europe is the second largest regional market with a 30 percent share as a result of strategic collaboration between academic research institutes and government-funded hospitals to develop machine learning programs for AI-based surgical robots.
- Asia Pacific holds a market share of 15 percent due to the enormous patient base suffering from critical disease that needs surgical intervention and aggressive government policies to build well-equipped healthcare institutions with surgical robots.
4. GLOBAL SPINAL SURGICAL ROBOTS MARKET
With the application of robotic technology to the second most commonly performed surgical procedure, spinal surgery, the global spinal surgical robot markets are poised to achieve significant growth. Spinal surgical robots improve the repeatability and accuracy of spinal surgery.
The global market for Spinal Surgical Robots is estimated at US$ 67 million in 2018, reaching US$ 470 million by the end of 2025, growing at a CAGR of 27.6% in 2019-2025.
View Full Report:
Over the years, spinal surgery has evolved dramatically as advances in technology have enabled improvements in surgical techniques. Spinal surgery involves modifying the affected area of the back bones and nerves. It is a very delicate surgery to implant one or more screws or components. The robot can achieve better precision than can a skilled surgeon.
Trends Influencing The Global Spinal Surgical Robots Market Share
- Aging population
- Reductions in hospital costs due to decreased length of stay
SOURCE Valuates Reports
Latest News6 months ago
Bleckwen Raises $10m and Appoints David Christie as CEO
Artificial Intelligence6 months ago
LogRhythm Scores the Singapore Business Review Technology Excellence Award 2019 for Cyber Security – Computer Software
Artificial Intelligence2 months ago
Mogo announces a digital lending pilot with goeasy Ltd.
Artificial Intelligence7 months ago
Kneron Debuts Edge AI Chip, Bringing AI to Devices Everywhere
Artificial Intelligence8 months ago
CredoLab extends smartphone-based scoring to insurers
Artificial Intelligence2 months ago
Latest News3 months ago
OnDeck CEO Noah Breslow to Deliver Keynote Address at 2019 LEND360 Conference
Artificial Intelligence8 months ago
Chartis Research Names FICO a Category Leader in AI for Financial Services