The latest report from business intelligence provider Visiongain offers a comprehensive analysis of the global 3D printing for the Healthcare market. Visiongain assesses that this market will generate revenues of $872 million in 2019.
Now: Using 3D printing to produce pharmaceuticals is another potentially lucrative application for the technology. 3D printers could allow on-demand manufacturing of drugs through a simplified process. There are two different areas where 3D printing could be used in the pharmaceutical industry firstly, to print a tablet with a specific porosity and dose to control the release profile and secondly, to print active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs) which are put into tablets.
The technology to print tablets already exists with the first FDA approved 3D printed tablet going on sale in 2016. There has also been recent research into the effect of changing the shape of tablets at the UCL School of Pharmacy. Certain shapes of tablets cannot be achieved through conventional methods of drug manufacture.
Stratasys Ltd. teamed up with SSM Health Cardinal Glennon Children’s Hospital in St. Louis, Missouri to open a 3D printing “Centre of Excellence”. The centre is open now and is designed to accelerate advancements in pre-surgical preparedness, medical research and patient treatment. This is an example of the business strategies that you need to know about – and more importantly, you need to read company name’s objective analysis of how this will impact your company and the industry more broadly. How are you and your company reacting to this news? Are you sufficiently informed?
To request sample pages from this report please contact Sara Peerun at firstname.lastname@example.org or refer to our website: https://www.visiongain.com/report/3d-printing-for-healthcare-market-report-2019-2029/#download_sampe_div
How This Report Will Benefit You
Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in this sector. Visiongain’s new study tells you and tells you NOW.
In this brand-new report, you find 65 in-depth tables, 95 charts and graphs – all unavailable elsewhere.
The 184-page report provides clear, detailed insight into the global 3D printing in the Healthcare market. Discover the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
By ordering and reading our brand-new report today, you stay better informed and ready to act.
• Analysis of Key Players in the 3D Printing For Healthcare Market
• Advanced Solutions, Inc.
• Autodesk Inc.
• Cyfuse Biomedical K.K
• ExOne Company
• Formlabs, Inc.
• 3D Systems
• 3D Bioprinting Solutions
• Arcam AB
• Aspect Biosystems Ltd
• H Intressenter AB
• Optomec, Inc
• Organovo Holdings Inc
• Stratasys Ltd
• Voxeljet AG
• Global 3D Printing For Healthcare Industry Analysis and Outlook From 2019-2029
• 3D Printing For Healthcare Market Forecasts And Analysis From 2019-2029 by Products
• Syringe Based 3D Printing for Healthcare Market Forecast 2019-2029
• Magnetic Levitation 3D Printing for Healthcare Market Forecast 2019-2029
• Other Products in 3D Printing for Healthcare Market Forecast 2019-2029
• 3D Printing For Healthcare Market Forecasts and Analysis From 2019-2029 by Technology
• Stereolithography (SLA) 3D Printing for Healthcare Market Forecast 2019-2029
• Fused Deposition Modelling (FDM) 3D Printing for Healthcare Market Forecast 2019-2029
• Selective Laser Sintering (SLS) 3D Printing for Healthcare Market Forecast 2019-2029
• Other Technologies in 3D Printing for Healthcare Market Forecast 2019-2029
• 3D Printing For Healthcare Market Forecasts and Analysis From 2019-2029 by Application
• 3D Printing for Healthcare Market Forecast in Dental 2019-2029
• 3D Printing for Healthcare Market Forecast in Prosthetics and Implants 2019-2029
• 3D Printing for Healthcare Market Forecast in Tissue and Organ Generation 2019-2029
• 3D Printing for Healthcare Market Forecast in Other Applications 2019-2029
• Regional and Leading National 3D Printing For Healthcare Market Forecasts and Analysis From 2019-2029
• North America 3D Printing For Healthcare Market Forecast 2019-2029
• US 3D Printing For Healthcare Market Forecast 2019-2029
• Canada 3D Printing For Healthcare Market Forecast 2019-2029
• Mexico 3D Printing For Healthcare Market Forecast 2019-2029
• Europe 3D Printing For Healthcare Market Forecast 2019-2029
• Germany 3D Printing For Healthcare Market Forecast 2019-2029
• UK 3D Printing For Healthcare Market Forecast 2019-2029
• France 3D Printing For Healthcare Market Forecast 2019 – 2029
• Italy 3D Printing For Healthcare Market Forecast 2019-2029
• Spain 3D Printing For Healthcare Market Forecast 2019-2029
• Rest of Europe 3D Printing For Healthcare Market Forecast 2019-2029
• Asia-Pacific 3D Printing For Healthcare Market Forecast 2019-2029
• China 3D Printing For Healthcare Market Forecast 2019-2029
• Japan 3D Printing For Healthcare Market Forecast 2019-2029
• India 3D Printing For Healthcare Market Forecast 2019-2029
• South Korea 3D Printing For Healthcare Market Forecast 2019-2029
• Australia 3D Printing For Healthcare Market Forecast 2019-2029
• Rest of Asia-Pacific 3D Printing For Healthcare Market Forecast 2019-2029
• LAMEA 3D Printing For Healthcare Market Forecast 2019-2029
• Brazil 3D Printing For Healthcare Market Forecast 2019-2029
• Saudi Arabia 3D Printing For Healthcare Market Forecast 2019-2029
• South Africa 3D Printing For Healthcare Market Forecast 2019-2029
• Remaining Countries 3D Printing For Healthcare Market Forecast 2019-2029
How will you benefit from this report?
• Keep your knowledge base up to speed. Don’t get left behind
• Reinforce your strategic decision-making with definitive and reliable market data
• Learn how to exploit new technological trends
• Realise your company’s full potential within the market
• Understand the competitive landscape and identify potential new business opportunities & partnerships
To request a report overview of this report please contact Sara Peerun at email@example.com or refer to our website: https://www.visiongain.com/report/3d-printing-for-healthcare-market-report-2019-2029/
Did you know that we also offer a report add-on service? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss any customized research needs you may have.
Companies covered in the report include:
Bio 3D Technologies
Birmingham Health Partners (BHP)
First Surface Ltd.
Fripp Design and Research
H Intressenter AB
Laser Zentrum Hannover (LZH)
MTU Aero Engines
Open Bionics Robotics Company
Oxford Performance Materials
Paragon Rapid Technologies Limited
Teijin Nakashima Medical
The Cronin Group
Tissue Regeneration Systems
Wake Forest Institute for Regenerative Medicine (WFIRM)
List of Other Organisations Mentioned in this Report
Asian Manufacturing Association (AMA)
Carnegie Mellon University
Chinese Food and Drug Administration (CFDA)
Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation
Food and Drugs Administration (FDA)
Government of Brazil
Government Workers’ Social Security and Services Institute (ISSSTE)
Harvard Medical Institute
Healthcare Technologies Institute (HTI)
Industry Alliance of China 3D Printing Technology
Joint Institute for High Temperatures of the Russian Academy of Sciences (JIHT RAS)
Kyoto University Graduate School of Medicine
Medical Devices Testing and Evaluation Centre (MD-TEC)
Mexican Social Security Institute (IMSS)
National AM Innovation Institute (NAMII)
Salamanca University Hospital
Southampton General Hospital
The Mexican State-owned petroleum company (PEMEX)
The Ministry of National Defence (SEDENA)
The Ministry of the Navy (SEMAR)
UCL School of Pharmacy
University of Birmingham
University of California
University of Dallas
University of Glasgow
University of Groningen
University of Rostock
University of Sydney
World Health Organisation (WHO)
World Intellectual Property Organisation (WIPO)
U.S. News & World Report Announces 2020 Best Global Universities Rankings
U.S. News & World Report, the global authority in education rankings, today published the 2020 edition of the Best Global Universities rankings. In the most comprehensive assessment of research universities worldwide, the new edition evaluates 1,500 schools – up from 1,250 last year – on academic research and reputation.
The top 10 schools in the overall ranking are all found in either the U.S. or the United Kingdom. Harvard University remains at No. 1, followed by Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Stanford University and the University of California—Berkeley at No. 2, 3 and 4, respectively. The University of Oxford rounds out the top five.
The new edition evaluates schools in 81 countries – up from 75 last year. The U.S. has the most universities in the overall ranking with 249, followed by the following countries:
- China: 188
- U.K.: 86
- Japan: 82
- Germany: 66
“As the Best Global Universities rankings continue to expand in number of schools and subjects to fulfill the needs of prospective students, we remain consistent in our mission to evaluate schools around the world on their research,” said Robert Morse, chief data strategist at U.S. News. “A major emphasis on academic research is what sets this methodology apart from our other university rankings.”
New this year are six additional subject rankings, bringing the total to 28: oncology, surgery, cardiac and cardiovascular systems, electrical and electronic engineering, mechanical engineering and civil engineering. In both the engineering and computer science rankings, four of the top 10 schools are based in China.
The following countries performed the best in each of these subjects, listed in order of most schools on each list:
- Computer science: China (tie), U.S. (tie), U.K., Australia, Canada
- Economics and business: U.S., U.K., Australia, Canada, China
- Engineering: U.S., China, U.K., Italy, Canada
- Neuroscience and behavior: U.S., Germany, Italy, China, U.K.
Based on Web of Science data and InCites metrics provided by the Web of Science Group, the Best Global Universities methodology weighs factors that measure a university’s global and regional research reputation and academic research performance. For the overall rankings, this includes bibliometric indicators such as publications, citations and international collaboration. Each subject ranking has its own methodology based on academic research performance and reputation in that specific area.
“Many prospective students are looking to other countries for their education,” said Anita Narayan, managing editor of Education at U.S. News. “The Best Global Universities rankings give these students a starting point for their search. In addition to the rankings, students should also consider their fluency in the language of instruction, the fields of study that the school offers and the costs that come from studying in another country.”
- Harvard University (U.S.)
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology (U.S.)
- Stanford University (U.S.)
- University of California—Berkeley (U.S.)
- University of Oxford (U.K.)
- California Institute of Technology (U.S.)
- Columbia University (U.S.)
- Princeton University (U.S.)
- University of Cambridge (U.K.)
- University of Washington (U.S.)
- University of Cape Town (South Africa)
- University of Witwatersrand (South Africa)
- Stellenbosch University (South Africa)
- National University of Singapore
- Tsinghua University (China)
- Nanyang Technological University (Singapore)
- University of Melbourne (Australia)
- University of Sydney
- University of Queensland (Australia)
- University of Oxford (U.K.)
- University of Cambridge (U.K.)
- Imperial College London
- Universidade de São Paulo (Brazil)
- Pontificia University Católica de Chile
- State University of Campinas (Brazil)
The Best Global Universities rankings serve the broader U.S. News mission of providing trusted information and rankings – such as Best Colleges, Best Graduate Schools and Best Online Programs – to help all students navigate their higher education options. Specifically for Chinese students, U.S. News offers online resource centers published in Chinese to help guide prospective undergraduate and graduate students interested in studying abroad.
SOURCE U.S. News & World Report
SAS is No. 1 in advanced and predictive analytics market share, says analyst report
SAS again ranks number one for market share, according to the IDC report, Worldwide Big Data and Analytics Software 2018 Market Shares: Demand Across All Use-Case Patterns.1
SAS led with a 27.7% market share in the advanced and predictive analytics category in 2018, more than twice that of the next competitor. SAS has led in the predictive and advanced analytics category since IDC started tracking the market in 1997 and has shown continued revenue growth in the category each year.
“As the volume and complexity of data grows, and as organizations seek to make better, faster business decisions, the need for advanced and predictive analytics like those from SAS is expanding,” said Chandana Gopal, Research Manager for Business Analytics at IDC. “SAS is the leader in advanced and predictive analytics market share and has experienced continued growth year over year.
“SAS continues to innovate in AI and the technologies that underpin it like machine learning, natural language generation and computer vision. The analytics leader remains laser-focused on meeting the market’s evolving need for powerful analytics to transform data into value.”
SAS reinvests into R&D more than twice the average for major technology firms. In 2018, SAS devoted 26% of its overall revenue into developing artificial intelligence (AI), IoT, data management and analytics software. To continue fostering innovation and progress in analytics, SAS has committed to invest $1 billion in AI over the next three years.
“Our continuous innovation, clearly exhibited in the SAS Platform and in SAS AI technologies, propels front-line managers, executives and data scientists to change the trajectory of their organizations with advanced analytics,” said Jim Goodnight, CEO of SAS. “Whether it’s providing teams of data scientists with advanced machine learning capabilities or delivering analytics that give decision makers real-time answers, SAS is committed to helping put data and analytics to work, making them accessible to all types of users and driving value to an organization’s bottom line.”
Additionally, SAS ranks second in AI software market share according to the IDC report, Worldwide Analytic Artificial Intelligence Software Platform Market Shares, 2018: Steady Growth – Moving Toward Production (Doc #US45262419, June 2019). The report notes that while the overall AI market saw steady growth last year, SAS experienced growth at a rate more than three times faster than the overall market at 104.6%.
The SAS® Platform provides a strong analytics foundation and a single place to manage and support every phase of an organization’s analytics journey, from initial gathering and preparing of data, through development, management and enterprise deployment of powerful analytical models. An integrated part of the SAS Platform, SAS® Viya® is a cloud-enabled, in-memory analytics engine that provides quick, accurate and reliable analytical insights.
Read about how SAS customers succeed with advanced analytics.
Today’s announcement was made at the Analytics Experience conference in Milan, Italy, a business technology conference presented by SAS that brings together thousands of attendees on-site and online to share ideas on critical business issues.
Neurotechnology Ranks First in Latest MINEX III Results
Neurotechnology, a provider of high-precision biometric identification technologies, today announced their latest results in the NIST MINEX III (Minutiae Interoperability Exchange) evaluation. Algorithms from Neurotechnology are top in accuracy and are ranked first in both leaderboard categories: 1) most interoperable fingerprint template generator and 2) most interoperable fingerprint template generator and matcher pair.
“I am proud of our research team for having created the most interoperable and accurate fingerprint recognition algorithm,” said Dr. Justas Kranauskas, head of the biometric research department for Neurotechnology. “An independent confirmation like this means that our customers can have confidence in our continually evolving and improving technologies.”
In addition to having the most interoperable solution, Neurotechnology’s template generator and template matcher are also the second fastest in the MINEX III evaluation leaderboard.
The currently topped-ranked Neurotechnology fingerprint algorithm evaluated at NIST MINEX III is included in the Neurotechnology MegaMatcher multibiometric product line which covers fingerprint (VeriFinger), face (VeriLook), eye iris (VeriEye) and voice (VeriSpeak) modalities. It is also included in solutions for large and national-scale applications in Neurotechnology’s MegaMatcher Automated Biometric Identification System (ABIS) and MegaMatcher Accelerator products.
The entire Neurotechnology biometric product line can be purchased from Neurotechnology and through distributors worldwide. For more information, go to www.neurotechnology.com.
Artificial Intelligence6 months ago
Tuya Exhibiting Products from its Global Clients that are “Powered by Tuya”
Artificial Intelligence6 months ago
MINDBODY Acquires Bowtie.ai
Artificial Intelligence4 months ago
Envision Group Ranked Top 10 in the MIT Technology Review 50 Smartest Companies
Artificial Intelligence4 months ago
Qianhai Equity Exchange welcomes Tian Tian Ventures to the QHEE stock market
Artificial Intelligence6 months ago
CredoLab extends smartphone-based scoring to insurers
Latest News6 months ago
VC Investment In The U.S. Remains Strong At $32.6 Billion In Q1′ 2019 With Unicorn IPOS Looming: KPMG Report
Latest News4 months ago
Apex Clearing and Apex Crypto Partner to Deliver First Integrated Cryptocurrency Trading Platform for Brokers and Advisors
Latest News2 months ago
Akon to speak at Malta A.I. & Blockchain Summit