The global stout market size is expected to reach USD 15.04 billion by 2027, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc., expanding at a CAGR of 4.4% from 2020 to 2027. Shifting consumer inclination towards alcoholic drinks with richer taste and texture is boosting the market growth. Moreover, increasing preferences among consumers for premium drinks with nutritional benefits, such as significant amounts of antioxidants, for a healthy lifestyle are expected to offer new avenues for the market over the forecast period.
Key suggestions from the report:
- The growing culture of pubbing, house party, outings, clubbing, and other various social gathering is propelling the demand for stouts across the globe
- The on-trade segment was the largest distribution channel with a share of more than 60.0% in 2019 owing to the growing pubbing and partying culture among the youngsters across the globe. Young generation customers and the working-class population are propelling the demand for the on-trade sales of premium products, like stouts, across the globe
- The off-trade distribution channel is anticipated to be the fastest-growing segment with a CAGR of 4.7% from 2020 to 2027. Due to the pandemic, the online sales channel has witnessed a surge in the sales of alcoholic drinks. Customers were increasingly ordering their drinks through online portals as all the clubs, pubs, and bars were closed due to the pandemic across the globe
- North America is anticipated to be the fastest-growing regional market with a CAGR of 5.0% from 2020 to 2027 owing to increasing demand for the premium beers with enhanced flavors, textures, and aroma in the U.S. and Canada
Read 80 page research report with ToC on “Stout Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Distribution Channel (On-trade, Off-trade), By Region (North America, Europe, APAC, Central & South America, MEA), And Segment Forecasts, 2020 – 2027′ at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/stout-market
Over the past few years, the young generation and working-class population have increasingly adopted the partying culture in pubs, bars, casinos, and even house parties across the globe. The U.S. is one of the countries with a vast bar and nightclub industry in the world. According to the statistics provided by the American Nightlife Association (ANA), in 2018, the U.S. bar and nightclub industry was valued at USD 26 billion and is witnessing a 2.9% Year on Year (YoY) growth. These statistics are opening new avenues for stout.
Europe was the largest regional market for stouts, accounting for more than 35.0% in 2019. Stout was first introduced in the U.K. and it is still widely consumed as a traditional and premium beer in the region. North America is expected to witness significant growth in the years to come due to the increasing adoption of the product among millennials, young customers, and working-class people.
Grand View Research has segmented the global stout market basis of distribution channel and region:
- Stout Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- Stout Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- North America
- The U.S.
- The U.K.
- Asia Pacific
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
- North America
- List of Key Players of Stout Market
- Carlsberg Breweries A/S
- Asahi Group Holdings Ltd.
- Heineken N.V.
- Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV
- Kirin Brewery Co. Ltd.
- Diageo plc
- Molson Coors Beverage Co.
- The Boston Beer Co. Inc.
- Stone Brewing Co.
- Port Brewing Co.
Find more research reports on Consumer F&B Industry, by Grand View Research:
- Powdered Sugar Market– The global powdered sugar market size was estimated at USD 5.62 billion in 2018. The market is projected to expand further at a CAGR of 4.2% from 2019 to 2025.
- Pea Flakes Market – The global pea flakes market size was valued at USD 1.8 billion in 2018. The growing incorporation of pea flakes in a variety of food delicacies and increasing awareness regarding its health benefits.
- Spreads Market– The global spreads market size was valued at USD 27.5 billion in 2018 and is expected to expand at a CAGR of 3.1% from 2019 to 2025.
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports