The increased number of chronic and infectious health disorders across major parts of the globe is expected to generate high sales opportunities in the global multiplex detection immunoassays market during the forecast period from 2020 to 2030.
Protein-based techniques, biosensor-based techniques, and nucleic acid-based techniques are used in the multiplex detection immunoassays.
A new study by Transparency Market Research (TMR) estimates that the global multiplex detection immunoassays market will grow from US$ 1.5 Bn in 2019 to over 3.65 Bn by 2030.
Strong expertise with attention to detail makes our market research reports stand apart, Request a Report Sample here – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=64341
Multiplex Detection Immunoassays Market: Key Findings
- Surging Demand for Point of Care Diagnostic Devices Fuels Market Growth
Point of care diagnostic devices help to perform rapid initial screenings in diverse non-laboratory settings. With the growing focus of healthcare professionals toward offering high level of convenience to patients, the trend of “near-patients tests” is increasing. This factor is translating into increased product sales from the market.
- Researchers Focus on Development of Multiplex Immunoassay for Rapid Detection of Human Coronaviruses
Researchers and scientists across the globe are concentrated on the development of multiplex serologic assays, which will allow for rapid detection and examination of known human coronaviruses. These researches are projected to drive the growth of the global multiplex detection immunoassays market in the upcoming years.
Request for Analysis of COVID-19 Impact on Multiplex Detection Immunoassays Market – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=64341
Multiplex Detection Immunoassays Market: Growth Boosters
- Growing emphasis on R&D activities, increasing need for early and rapid detection of antibiotic remainders for environmental and food protection, and rising number of chronic and infectious diseases are projected to fuel the expansion of global multiplex detection immunoassays market during the forecast period 2020–2030
- Researchers today are focused on the development of novel diagnostic tests and tools for prevention and diagnosis of varied diseases. This factor is projected to help in market growth. Moreover, the notable growth of the number of various surgical procedures across the globe is anticipated to boost the sales avenues in the market in the near future.
- Clinical research organizations, pharmaceutical & biopharmaceutical companies, academic & research institutes, diagnostic centers, and food & beverages industry are some of the key end users of the multiplex detection immunoassays
- Diagnostic laboratories and hospitals today are facing many critical issues such as presence of strict rules and regulations, growing operational costs, declining reimbursements and revenues, absence of skilled workforce, and high level of competition in the industry. However, increased need for preventive treatment and drug monitoring, and growth in the older population around the world are some of the key factors creating lucrative avenues for the healthcare industry, which, in turn, is estimated to drive demand opportunities in the market.
- The multiplex detection immunoassays market is likely to show promising growth opportunities in the Asia Pacific region. This growth can be ascribed to many factors such as increased instances of chronic diseases, improved healthcare infrastructure, rise in number of cardiovascular diseases, growth in awareness about importance of routine checkups and diagnosis, and considerable surge in product approval activities in the region. Moreover, several leading market players are focused on their expansion in developing regions. Thus, they are engaged in mergers and acquisitions activities.
TMR offers custom market research services that help clients to get information on their business scenario required where syndicated solutions are not enough, ask for custom research here – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=CR&rep_id=64341
Multiplex Detection Immunoassays Market: Key Players
The report performs profiling of key players working in the multiplex detection immunoassays market. Thus, the research document provides all important information such as the company overview, product portfolio, financial overview, recent developments, and business strategies of each player operating in the market.
The list of key players in the multiplex detection immunoassays market includes the following:
- Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
- Microsynth AG
- Merck KGaA
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Bio-Rad Laboratories
- Luminex Corporation
- Dickinson and Company
Purchase Premium Research Report on Multiplex Detection Immunoassays Market – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=64341<ype=S
Global Multiplex Detection Immunoassays Market: Segmentation
Multiplex Detection Immunoassays Market, by Assay Type
- Planar Assay
- Blends Protein Arrays (Multiplexed ELISA)
- Antibody Arrays
- Bead-based Assay
- Magnetic Bead-based
- Non-magnetic Bead-based
Multiplex Detection Immunoassays Market, by Technique
- Nucleic Acid-based Techniques
- Protein-based Techniques
- Biosensor-based Techniques
Multiplex Detection Immunoassays Market, by Application
- Disease Testing
- Infectious Disease Testing
- Autoimmune Disease Testing
- Other Diseases Testing
- Food Contamination Testing
- Research & Development
- Veterinary Disease Testing
Multiplex Detection Immunoassays Market, by End User
- Pharmaceutical & Biopharmaceutical Companies
- Clinical Research Organizations
- Food & Beverages Industry
- Academic & Research Institutes
- Diagnostic Centers
Multiplex Detection Immunoassays Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Modernization of healthcare in terms of both infrastructure and services have pushed the healthcare industry to new heights, Stay Updated with Latest Healthcare Industry Research Reports by Transparency Market Research:
Life Science Instrumentation Market: With the rising incidence of various infectious diseases such as COVID-19, the government bodies of several countries all across the globe have increased funds toward research activities to find out the medications to control this health condition. This factor is working in favor of the global life science instrumentation market.
Chemiluminescence Immunoassay Analyzers Market: According to the report, the global chemiluminescence immunoassay (CLIA) analyzers market was valued at US$ 5.04 Bn in 2018 and is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 6.3% from 2019 to 2027, growing demand for international accreditations and result comparability using high throughput automated immunoassays is likely to drive the market.
Enteric Disease Testing Market: According to the report, the global enteric disease testing market was valued at US$ 3.8 Bn in 2018 and is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 3.3% from 2019 to 2027, high morbidity and rapid spread of enteric bacterial infections is projected to drive the global market during the forecast period