New York, Jan. 12, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report “FLAP Data Center Market – Investment Analysis & Growth Opportunities 2022–2027” – https://www.reportlinker.com/p06380039/?utm_source=GNW
• The increase in the adoption of cloud-based services in the country is growing the establishment of cloud regions by major cloud service providers such as Google, AWS, Microsoft, Tencent, OVHcloud, IBM, Alibaba, and Oracle.
• Telecom operators Vodafone, EE, Three UK, O2, Telefónica Deutschland, VodafoneZiggo, KPN Mobile, T-Mobile, and Deutsche Telekom are some of the significant operators deploying 5G network services across the FLAP market.
• In addition, in August 2022, the Greater London Authority announced plans to change the application process for data center development to tackle and ease the West London power crisis with better electricity management regulations.
• In terms of artificial intelligence, Cyxtera Technologies, a data center operator, announced plans to use CareAR’s service experience management platform for providing remote hands service at its data centers in London and other locations.
DRIVING FACTORS FOR AREA IN THE MARKET
• Free Trade Zones, Special Economic Zones, and industrial parks majorly attract investment in the FLAP data center market. For instance, the UK government has established a low tax zone at London Gateway that will offer tax incentives, no stamp duties, rebates on construction & machinery, lower tariffs, and lower customs obligations.
• Some of the real estate companies in the FLAP industry are involved in developing the data center campus. For instance, P3 logistics Parks, a European logistics real estate firm, has acquired land to establish a data center campus in Hanau, west of Frankfurt. The campus is constructed in several phases.
• In the FLAP market, Frankfurt, London, Amsterdam, Paris and Slough, Chesham, and Dartford are significant locations for facilities development.
• As per the Cushman & Wakefield global data center market comparison 2022 report, the land price in London is around USD 150 per square foot. The higher land cost in London is expected to shift investments to other cities in the industry with lower land prices. For instance, Amsterdam has a lower land price for building facilities in the FLAP data center market, which is USD 38 per square foot.
• Some locations allocate most of the area for developing facilities in the FLAP industry. For instance, the Dutch Data Center Association states that over 70% of the data center floor space is in the Amsterdam region.
DRIVING FACTORS FOR THE POWER CAPACITY IN
• In terms of renewable energy, in the FLAP market, renewable energy is majorly produced from solar, wind, hydroelectricity & marine & wave energy, and bioenergy. For instance, in April 2022, France’s Government announced a strategy for renewable energy innovation projects as per the government’s France 2030 national investment plan, with an investment of over USD 1 billion.
• Governments across the industry are targeting to reduce carbon emissions. For instance, the Netherlands targets net zero carbon emissions by 2050.
• The cities under the FLAP industry made commitments regarding carbon neutrality. For instance, Frankfurt has committed to converting the energy supply to renewable energy in the entire city by 2050.
• The market also witnessed the commitments made by investors and organizations for procuring renewable energy sources to power the facilities. For instance, In April 2022, Telehouse announced that it aims to net zero carbon emissions by 2026.
• The facilities in the FLAP market also witnessed the power purchase agreement for powering the centers. For instance, Google entered the corporate power purchase agreement (CPPA) with Ørsted to provide 50 MW of wind energy for its facility in Germany.
SUPPLY & DEMAND IN THE FLAP DATA CENTER MARKET
• Government support and initiatives are expected to increase the boost the FLAP market. For instance, in February 2022, the UK Government formed a joint venture with Ark Data Centers known as Crown Hosting Data Centres (CHDC) and invested around USD 300 million in hosting services.
• In the FLAP market, several governments support the data centers to overcome the restrictions due to the moratoriums. For instance, according to the New urban master plan to avoid the moratorium, Frankfurt’s planning department developed a new concept to manage the data center construction in Frankfurt for better usage of resources and reducing noise and carbon emissions.
• Several sectors, such as BFSI, healthcare, education, hospitality, government, and transport, have observed data migration to the cloud in the FLAP market. For instance, in May 2022, Google signed an agreement with the Central Dutch government to facilitate multi-cloud adoption by government entities across several departments.
• Some major colocation service providers in the FLAP market are CyrusOne, Digital Realty, Data4, Equinix, EdgeConneX, Global Switch, Serverfarm, Iron Mountain, Telehouse, Colt Data Centre Services, and VIRTUS Data Centres.
• The increased demand for colocation data center facilities in the FLAP market is witnessing investments for new entrants such as CloudHQ, Global Technical Realty (GTR), and Yondr.
WHY SHOULD YOU BUY THIS RESEARCH?
1. Market size available in the investment, area, power capacity, and FLAP market revenue.
2. Assess the revenue share between retail and wholesale colocation across the FLAP market.
3. Assessment of the data center construction cost breakup across the FLAP market.
4. Study of the macroeconomic and microeconomic factors across the FLAP market.
5. An assessment of the data center investment in the FLAP market by the data center operators.
6. Investments in the area (square feet) and power capacity (MW) across locations in the FLAP market.
7. A detailed study of the existing FLAP data center market landscape, an in-depth industry analysis, and insightful predictions about industry size during the forecast period.
8. Snapshot of existing and upcoming third-party data center facilities in the FLAP market.
a) Facilities Covered (Existing): 259
b) Facilities Identified (Upcoming): ~29
c) Coverage: 4 Cities
d) Existing vs. Upcoming (Area)
e) Existing vs. Upcoming (IT Load Capacity)
9. Data center colocation market in the FLAP
a) Market Revenue & Forecast (2021-2027)
b) Retail Colocation Pricing
10. The FLAP market investments are classified into power, cooling, and general construction services with sizing and forecast.
11. A comprehensive analysis of the latest trends, growth rate, potential opportunities, growth restraints, and prospects for the industry.
12. Business overview and product offerings of prominent construction contractors, support infrastructure providers, and investors operating in the industry.
13. A transparent research methodology and the analysis of the demand and supply aspects of the industry.
Data Center Construction Contractors & Sub-Contractors
• APL Data Center
• BENTHEM CROUWEL ARCHITECTS
• BladeRoom Data Centres
• Bouygues Construction
• CAP INGELEC
• Designer Group
• DPR Construction
• EYP MCF
• HDR Architecture
• ICT Facilities
• JCA Engineering
• Kirby Group Engineering
• KMG Partnership
• LPI Group
• Lupp Group
• Mace Group
• Max Bögl Group
• Metnor Construction
• M+W Group
• Oakmont Construction
• PM Group
• Red Engineering
• Reid Brewin Architects
• Royal HaskoningDHV
• Salute Mission Critical
• SPIE UK
• STO Building Group
• STS Group
• Turner & Townsend
• Winthrop Engineering & Contracting
• Zech Group
Support Infrastructure Providers
• Alfa Laval
• Climaveneta (Mitsubishi Electric)
• D’Hondt Thermal Solutions
• Delta Electronics
• GS Yuasa International
• HITEC Power Protection
• Honeywell International
• Johnson Controls
• Mitsubishi Electric
• Nlyte Software
• Perkins Engines
• Piller Power Systems
• Riello UPS
• Schneider Electric
• Trane Technologies
Data Center Investors
• Amazon Web Services (AWS)
• Ark Data Centres
• China Mobile International (CMI)
• Colt Data Centre Services
• Digital Realty
• Echelon Data Centres
• Global Switch
• Iron Mountain
• Kao Data
• Keppel Data Centres
• NTT Global Data Centers
• Netwise Hosting
• T5 Data Centers
• Vantage Data Centers
• VIRTUS Data Centres
• Global Technical Realty (GTR)
EXISTING VS. UPCOMING DATA CENTERS
• Existing Facilities in the region (Area and Power Capacity)
• List of Upcoming Facilities in the region (Area and Power Capacity)
This report analyses the FLAP data center market share. It elaboratively analyses the existing and upcoming facilities and investments in electrical, mechanical infrastructure, general construction, and tier standards. It discusses market sizing and investment estimation for different segments. The segmentation includes:
• Electrical Infrastructure
a) UPS Systems
c) Transfer Switches & Switchgears
e) Other Electrical Infrastructure
• Mechanical Infrastructure
a) Cooling Systems
b) Rack Cabinets
c) Other Mechanical Infrastructure
• Cooling Systems
a) CRAC & CRAH Units
b) Chiller Units
c) Cooling Towers, Condensers & Dry Coolers
d) Economizers & Evaporative Coolers
e) Other Cooling Units
• General Construction
a) Core & Shell Development
b) Installation & Commissioning Services
c) Engineering & Building Design
d) Fire Detection & Suppression Systems
e) Physical Security
f) Data Center Infrastructure Management (DCIM)
• Tier Standard
a) Tier I & Tier II
b) Tier III
c) Tier IV
KEY QUESTIONS ANSWERED:
1. How much is the FLAP data center market investment expected to grow?
2. What is the growth rate of the FLAP data center market?
3. How many data centers have been identified in the FLAP market?
4. What are the driving factors for the FLAP data center market?
5. Who are the key investors in the FLAP data center market?
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06380039/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.
Confluence former executive joins fintech Premialab
James Carrington, a former executive at Confluence, Investment Metrics, Style Analytics has joined fintech Premialab. He brings extensive client engagement expertise in investment analytics and data for the institutional investment community.
LONDON, Feb. 27, 2024 /PRNewswire/ — Premialab, the financial data and analytics firm, announced today the appointment of James Carrington as Head of Client Engagement. Mr. Carrington, based in London, will spearhead global client engagement, leveraging over 10 years of experience in driving client engagement gained at Investment Metrics, Style Analytics, and most recently at Confluence, part of the Clearlake Capital Group portfolio. His primary focus will be on enabling faster tailor-made investment analytics delivery and data integration for Premialab’s pension funds, foundations, endowments, and insurance clients.
Adrien Geliot, Co-Founder & Chief Executive Officer of Premialab, said, “I am delighted to welcome James to the team. His appointment confirms our commitment to delivering first-class service to our customers across global locations. His experience in maximizing the value derived from investment analytics will be invaluable in serving our clients as we continue scaling our activities worldwide.”
Commenting on his appointment, James Carrington said, “I am delighted to have joined the Premialab team. Their innovative solution makes a real difference to institutional investors looking at quant investments. The evolution of Premialab over the last number of years has been something that I have followed closely, and I am looking forward to working with the team to further support our customer base across our established and emerging demographics.”
The announcement follows recent senior appointments at Premialab, including Philippe Jacson, former BNP Paribas, Merrill Lynch and MSCI executive; Daniel Fields, former Global Head of Markets at Societe Generale; John Macpherson, former Managing Director at Goldman Sachs, Citibank, and Nomura; Marc Fisher, former Managing Director at Citibank with a prior position at Deutsche Bank; and Georgios Sittas, former Managing Director at HSBC, Standard Chartered, and previously a director at Lehman Brothers.
Recognized as the reference for data and risk analytics on quantitative strategies, Premialab’s capital markets infrastructure is currently used by leading asset managers, insurance companies and pensions funds, accelerating their digitalization and enhancing performance and risk control while reducing costs. The platform’s client AUM is representing an estimated USD$10 trillion.
Premialab is an independent platform providing data, analytics and risk solutions on systematic and factor-based strategies in collaboration with leading investment banks and institutional investors globally. Combining intelligent technology with a unique source of information the platform empowers asset allocators to make better investment decisions whilst achieving utmost time and cost efficiency.
With offices in London, Paris, New York, Hong Kong, Sydney, and Dubai, its international team is dedicated to supporting a global client base with the most up-to-date risk premia dataset, advanced portfolio construction, performance and risk analytics. The firm has established strong partnerships with the top 18 investments banks, global asset managers, pensions funds and insurance companies.
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.co.uk/news-releases/confluence-former-executive-joins-fintech-premialab-302071655.html
Axon Technologies and Keyrus Announce Strategic Partnership to Elevate Cybersecurity Business
Keyrus Acquires Minority Stake in Axon Technologies, adding Axon’s Cybersecurity Portfolio to Keyrus Solutions, and Expanding Keyrus Reach across Middle East and Africa
PARIS and DUBAI, UAE, Feb. 27, 2024 /PRNewswire/ — In a significant development in the cybersecurity sector, Keyrus, an international leader in data intelligence and digital transformation, has announced the acquisition of a minority stake in Axon Technologies, a premier provider of cybersecurity services based in Dubai, UAE. This strategic investment marks a major milestone in Keyrus’ cybersecurity strategy, signalling an ambitious step towards establishing a global cybersecurity powerhouse.
Strategic Expansion and Enhanced Cybersecurity Solutions
The collaboration between Keyrus and Axon Technologies is set to revolutionize the cybersecurity landscape in the Middle East and Africa, particularly with Keyrus’ entry into the lucrative Saudi Arabian market. This move enables Keyrus to pursue its investment in a newly formed cybersecurity business, offering enhanced data security solutions to both existing and new clients.
Eric Cohen, Founder and CEO of Keyrus, expressed his enthusiasm: “This investment in Axon Technologies marks a significant step in our cybersecurity strategy. We’re embarking on an exciting journey to amplify our cybersecurity capabilities and establish a world-class global player in this domain. Axon Technologies’ innovative approach to consulting and managed services aligns perfectly with our vision and culture. We eagerly anticipate integrating Axon into our ecosystem to bolster our cybersecurity solutions and address the digital security challenges of our clients.”
Hadi Hosn, CEO of Axon Technologies, also shared his thoughts: “This partnership marks a new era for Axon Technologies, propelling us further in our mission to protect organizations from cyber threats. We admire the Keyrus vision and believe that our combined strengths will lead to disruptive data and cybersecurity solutions, addressing critical challenges in digital identity, application security, API, and data security across various environments and industries.”
Hadi Darwiche, Chairman of DIV Capital & Co-founder of Axon Technologies: “It’s gratifying to see Axon Technologies grow from a concept into a key player in the cybersecurity field. With Keyrus joining forces with us, we anticipate a period of sustained growth, leveraging our combined experience and established reputations. We are confident that together, Axon Technologies will continue to extend its market presence and deliver top-tier solutions.”
Comprehensive Cybersecurity Portfolio and Global Reach
In a relatively short period, Axon Technologies, founded in 2020, has emerged as a beacon of excellence and innovation in the cybersecurity field, demonstrating remarkable growth and agility in its operations. With a revenue of $3.2 million USD in 2023 and a projected substantial increase of the activities, it represents a testament to its robust business model, exceptional service delivery, and the trust clients place in Axon Technologies. The team made of 30 dedicated professionals is its most valuable asset. Axon Technologies commits to growing its team, fostering a culture of innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning.
Axon Technologies, renowned for its expertise in cybersecurity, will now be able to leverage Keyrus global presence and capabilities. With headquarters in Dubai and a significant footprint in the Middle East, Europe and Africa, Axon Technologies is well-positioned to monitor threats and support client cybersecurity programs across these regions effectively. With the backing of Keyrus’s global network, Axon Technologies is poised for unprecedented growth and are dedicated to setting new standards in the cybersecurity landscape.
The partnership is also expected to enhance the offerings of both companies. Axon Technologies’ expertise in Data Security, Cloud Security, DevSecOps and Managed Security Services aligns seamlessly with the Keyrus strategic objectives in digital, data, AI and cloud transformation initiatives.
About Axon Technologies
Axon Technologies offers comprehensive cybersecurity services including consulting, managed security services, engineering, and testing. The company is a leader in addressing critical infrastructure customers’ cybersecurity needs, from strategic consulting to hands-on management and technical security engineering support and managed security services, ensuring a robust and comprehensive approach to cybersecurity. The company’s service portfolio includes:
Technical Security Consulting & Advisory: Guidance and expertise for technical cybersecurity programs.Advanced Security Testing: Rigorous cybersecurity testing across the environment to identify and address vulnerabilities.Security Engineering & Architecture: Designing and implementing robust security architectures across on-premises and cloud environments.Managed Security Services: Ongoing management and support of cybersecurity operations. About Keyrus
Keyrus, an international player in the consulting and technology sectors and a specialist in data and digital technology, is dedicated to helping enterprises take advantage of the data and digital paradigm to enhance their performance, facilitate and accelerate their transformation, and generate new drivers of growth and competitiveness.
Placing innovation at the heart of its strategy, Keyrus develops a value proposition that is unique in the market and centred around five major service groups, each comprised of multiple solutions:
Automation and Artificial IntelligenceHuman-Centric Digital ExperienceData and Analytics enablementCloud and SecurityBusiness transformation and InnovationBuilding on the combined expertise of more than 3,500 employees active across 27 countries and 4 continents, Keyrus is one of the leading international experts in data, consulting and technology.
Keyrus is listed on Euronext Growth Paris. (ALKEY – ISIN Code: FR0004029411 – Reuters: KEYR.PA – Bloomberg: ALKEY: FP).
About DIV Capital
DIV Capital, originally starting as a family office, now operating as a strategic investment holding firm, specializing in bespoke advisory services. The firm focuses on fortifying family capital through comprehensive offerings that encompass support for early-stage enterprises, strategic asset allocation, and robust governance infrastructure development. The firm operates out of Geneva and Dubai and provides three core services:
Family Asset Support: Tailored support to construct an asset allocation that meets wealth goals.Family Financial Sponsorship: Reinforcement for family-operated businesses, aimed at fostering enduring value creation.Governance and Reporting: Consultation on governance frameworks and the enhancement of reporting standards for comprehensive asset oversight.Forward Looking Statements
Some of the statements in this press release may be forward-looking statements or statements of future expectations based on currently available information. Such statements are naturally subject to risks and uncertainties. Factors such as the development of general economic conditions, future market conditions, unusual catastrophic loss events, changes in the capital markets and other circumstances may cause the actual events or results to be materially different from those anticipated by such statements. Axon Technologies, Keyrus or DIV Capital do not make any representation or warranty, express or implied, as to the accuracy, completeness or updated status of such statements. Therefore, in no case whatsoever will the companies and the affiliate companies be liable to anyone for any decision made or action taken in conjunction with the information and/or statements in this press release or for any related damages.
Contact: [email protected]
Logo – https://mma.prnewswire.com/media/1659746/Keyrus_Logo.jpg
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.co.uk/news-releases/axon-technologies-and-keyrus-announce-strategic-partnership-to-elevate-cybersecurity-business-302071417.html
NDC Group and Valantic form a strategic partnership in EPM solutions
PRAGUE, Feb. 27, 2024 /PRNewswire/ — NDC Group, a leading company in enterprise performance management (EPM) consultancy and data analytics is pleased to announce a strategic partnership with valantic, renowned digital solutions, consulting, and tech innovation company. Through this partnership, the companies aim to offer a joint portfolio of solutions and services in SAP planning and analytics.
Central to this collaboration is the delivery of NDC Financial Consolidation, which offers an automated and streamlined approach to legal and managerial consolidation. While the solution draws inspiration from the concept and functions of previously popular SAP consolidation solutions, it utilizes the modern technologies to enhance automation, performance, user experience, and seamless data integration.
The partnership also gives the chance to offer additional products, including SAC workforce planning content, SAP BusinessObjects migration accelerators, and pre-built content for SAC financial planning. Overall, the combined expertise and product offering enhance the ability of both companies to support customers in driving data-driven transformations within their organizations.
Stefan Blinkmann, Head of SAP Analytics at valantic, emphasizes: “We are very pleased about our new partnership, and we are convinced that our customers will benefit greatly from it. Above all, the NDC Group’s products create added value in the area of consolidation based on SAP Analytics Cloud, and they expand valantic’s range of services. An integrated solution for reporting, planning, and consolidation in SAP Analytics Cloud provides multiple benefits for our customers and enables them to streamline their system landscape.”
Karel Jirik, Head of Products at NDC Group, is also convinced of the benefits of this collaboration: “Our partnership with valantic is an excellent opportunity to leverage the synergies between our teams to streamline and transform our customers’ data landscape. The jointly offered EPM solutions enable precise and swift decision-making and enhance operational efficiency, crucial elements in today’s competitive landscape. I’m particularly pleased we found a lot of commonalities with valantic, and I am convinced together we can deliver better solutions in a shorter time.”
Vladislav Stefanak, CEO of NDC Group, reflects on the partnership’s potential: “This partnership embodies my vision of equipping our clients with advanced functionalities reminiscent of those found in SAP BPC and SAP Financial Consolidation, yet significantly enhanced by leveraging top-tier SAP technologies. Our collaboration with valantic commenced with remarkable synergy from the outset, underpinned by their extensive expertise and knowledge base.”
Photo – https://mma.prnewswire.com/media/2341827/NDC_Coop_Valantic.jpg
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.co.uk/news-releases/ndc-group-and-valantic-form-a-strategic-partnership-in-epm-solutions-302064148.html
- Confluence former executive joins fintech Premialab
- Axon Technologies and Keyrus Announce Strategic Partnership to Elevate Cybersecurity Business
- NDC Group and Valantic form a strategic partnership in EPM solutions
- ZTE launches the world’s first 5G+AI eyewear-free 3D tablet nubia Pad 3D II at MWC24
- Wondershare Filmora for Mobile Gives Users the Power of Desktop Editing in Their Pocket
- Huawei Yang Chaobin: Telecom Foundation Model Accelerates Operator Intelligent Transformation
- Life Science IT Market to Reach $62.4 Billion, by 2032 at 11% CAGR: Allied Market Research
- Octopus Deploy Acquires Codefresh to Bring CD, CI, and GitOps Into One Trusted Platform
- Huawei Cloud CTO Bruno Zhang: Building the Intelligent Cloud Foundation for Telcos with Systematic Innovation
- Viettel Unveils 5G Chipset and Human AI to the Global Technology Community
- Fibocom Announces MediaTek-powered 5G RedCap Module FM330 Series to Lead 5G Expansion at MWC Barcelona 2024
- ConcertAI’s TeraRecon Launches Three New Care Suites, Life Sciences Platform, and Strategic Partnerships at #ECR24
- Frost & Sullivan Opens Nominations for Itron Excellence in Resourcefulness Awards
- MWC 2024: Auden Pushes into Ever Higher Frequencies in Journey to 6G
- Group-IB Earns Frost & Sullivan’s 2024 Competitive Strategy Leadership Award for Pioneering a Decentralized Approach in the External Risk Mitigation and Management Industry
Artificial Intelligence4 days ago
Clarivate Recognized in the WTR 1000 2024 for Trademark Business
Artificial Intelligence4 days ago
Zeki Research Publishes State of AI Talent 2024 Report
Artificial Intelligence4 days ago
MIAMI INVESTOR SUMMIT KICKS OFF TODAY WITH GLOBAL LEADERS DISCUSSING HUMANITY’S BIGGEST CHALLENGES
Artificial Intelligence4 days ago
Lancet Digital Health Publishes Study Confirming MAGENTIQ-COLO™ AI-aided Colonoscopy Technology Improves Adenoma Detection Rates
Artificial Intelligence4 days ago
ZTE set to bring brilliant 5G-A highlights to MWC 2024, unfolding the intelligent future
Artificial Intelligence4 days ago
Securitas issues a MEUR 500 Eurobond
Uncategorized4 days ago
Temporary Wall Systems Las Vegas to announce grand opening at the NAHB International Builders’ Show
Uncategorized4 days ago
ASTRI sets up FinTech and ESG Alliance