SAN FRANCISCO, U.S., Jan. 17, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Facts and Factors has published a new research report titled “Food Pathogen Testing Market Size, Share, Growth Analysis Report By Food Type (Dairy, Meat & Poultry, Fruits & Vegetables, and Processed), By Contaminant (Listeria, Salmonella, Campylobacter, E. Coli), By Technology (Rapid, and Traditional), and By Region – Global and Regional Industry Insights, Overview, Comprehensive Analysis, Trends, Statistical Research, Market Intelligence, Historical Data and Forecast 2022 – 2028” in its research database.
“According to the latest research study, the demand of global Food Pathogen Testing Market size & share was valued at approximately USD 4.51 billion in 2021. The market is expected to grow above a CAGR of 8% and is anticipated to reach over USD 9.1 billion by 2028.”
The report analyzes the food pathogen testing market’s drivers, restraints/challenges, and the effect they have on the demands during the projection period. In addition, the report explores emerging opportunities in the global food pathogen testing market.
Food Pathogen Testing Market Overview:
Food pathogens are microorganisms that grow in food products and when consumed in any form can lead to severe medical cases of food poisoning which can sometimes also become fatal. Food pathogen testing is a mandatory process that all food manufacturers have to follow during each step of food production to avoid any contamination and to make sure that only safe food products are circulated in the market. Major causes of food poisoning are parasites, viruses, and bacteria. This generally occurs due to improper handling of food products.
Although some bacteria, when found in fewer quantities, may not be harmful, as most adult bodies are equipped to handle the attack, however, it can be dangerous when consumed in large quantities or by infants as well by an adult with low immunity. The problem may also arise if post-consumption, some bacteria multiply exponentially thus attacking the healthy cells and leading to severe cases of foodborne illnesses. Certain symptoms of food poisoning can be witnessed within 30 minutes of consumption or may be seen after a few days post-consumption. As recorded by the Center for Disease Control (CDC) there are around 8 types of pathogens. They are Salmonella, Clostridium perfringens, Campylobacter, Staphylococcus aureus, E. coli, Listeria monocytogenes, and Toxoplasma gondii.
Get a Free Sample PDF of this Research Report for more Insights with Table of Content, Research Methodology, and Graphs – https://www.fnfresearch.com/sample/food-pathogen-testing-market
(A free sample of this report is available upon request; please contact us for more information.)
Our Free Sample Report Consists of the Following:
- Introduction, Overview, and in-depth industry analysis are all included in the 2022 updated report.
- The COVID-19 Pandemic Outbreak Impact Analysis is included in the package
- About 210+ Pages Research Report (Including Recent Research)
- Provide detailed chapter-by-chapter guidance on Request
- Updated Regional Analysis with Graphical Representation of Size, Share, and Trends for the Year 2022
- Includes Tables and figures have been updated
- The most recent version of the report includes the Top Market Players, their Business Strategies, Sales Volume, Revenue Analysis, SWOT Analysis, Historic and Forecast Growth, Porter’s 5 Forces Analysis
- Facts and Factors research methodology
Key Insights from Primary Research
- As per the analysis, the food pathogen testing market is likely to grow above a CAGR of around 8% between 2022 and 2028.
- The Food Pathogen Testing market size was worth around US$ 4.51 billion in 2021 and is estimated to hit approximately US$ 9.1 billion by 2028. Due to a variety of driving factors, the market is predicted to rise at a significant rate.
- Based on food type segmentation, processed was predicted to show maximum market share in the year 2021
- Based on technology segmentation, rapid was the leading technology in 2021
- On the basis of region, North America was the leading revenue generator in 2021
Industry Growth Drivers
- Increasing cases of food contamination to drive market demand
The global food pathogen testing market is projected to grow owing to the increasing efforts undertaken by international humanitarian agencies and regional governments to provide quality food to the entire global population. Food is a basic human necessity and so is the right to consume quality food. Some agencies like the World Health Organization, and the United Nations are world-renowned in terms of their efforts to achieve global food security. However, there are less popular but effective agencies as well like the Organization for EELUm Refugees Rehabilitation, Action Against Hunger, International Land Coalition, and the Center for Research on Municipal Corporations, that are consistently working toward delivering safe food to people who may not have access to quality edibles. The global market may further be driven by the increasing technological growth in developing effective, accurate, and less time-consuming pathogen tests making the process cost-effective for large and small-scale players.
The global market is anticipated to face challenges in terms of the unavailability of resources in underdeveloped economies where the real struggle is to obtain food in any form. The current global stressful situations arising due to political change and war situations like the Russia-Ukraine conflict could hamper the global market growth in the coming years as the food supply chain and resource transportation may get negatively influenced. As per estimates, more than 300 million people are projected to face food insecurity by the end of 2022 due to the Ukraine-Russia war.
The growing importance of food safety in developing nations provides growth opportunities while the presence of unrecognized food suppliers may act as a major challenge for market players.
Directly Purchase a copy of the report with TOC @ https://www.fnfresearch.com/buynow/su/food-pathogen-testing-market
The report contains qualitative and quantitative research on the global food pathogen testing Market, as well as detailed insights and development strategies employed by the leading competitors. The report also provides an in-depth analysis of the market’s main competitors, as well as information on their competitiveness.
Some of the main players in the global Food Pathogen Testing market include;
- Intertek Group PLC
- RapidBio Systems Inc.
- Genevac Ltd
- Eurofins Scientific
- Lloyd’s Register Quality Assurance Limited
- Campden BRI
- Agilent Technologies
Browse the full “Food Pathogen Testing Market Size, Share, Growth Analysis Report By Food Type (Dairy, Meat & Poultry, Fruits & Vegetables, and Processed), By Contaminant (Listeria, Salmonella, Campylobacter, E. Coli), By Technology (Rapid, and Traditional), and By Region – Global and Regional Industry Insights, Overview, Comprehensive Analysis, Trends, Statistical Research, Market Intelligence, Historical Data and Forecast 2022 – 2028” Report at https://www.fnfresearch.com/food-pathogen-testing-market
Food Pathogen Testing Market: Segmentation Analysis
The global food pathogen testing market is segmented based on food type, contaminant, technology, and region.
Based on the contaminant, the global market is segmented into listeria, salmonella, campylobacter, and E. coli. In 2021, the global market was dominated by the salmonella segment and may follow the same trend in the coming years. The infection generally occurs due to the consumption of raw or uncooked meat products. The symptoms may arise after a few days of consumption with the emergence of issues like fever, diarrhea, and abdominal cramps within 8 hours to 3 days of exposure to the bacteria.
Based on technology, the global market divisions are rapid and traditional. In 2021, the global market witnessed the highest growth in the rapid technology segment and it is projected to cross over 5787 million by 2028 in terms of revenue. Most rapid tests are known to give accurate results within 48 hours and are hence suitable for the current fast-paced world where demand for food is increasing exponentially every day.
- North America to dominate with the highest market share
The global food pathogen testing market is projected to increase at the highest CAGR in North America due to the presence of advanced technological methods used to test food pathogens as well as the high awareness rate. Europe may register a CAGR of 7% during the forecast period due to stronger efforts by the regional governments to improve food security and hygiene in the food production process. Growing investments in the healthcare sector may further drive regional growth.
In 2021, the Polish government announced an investment of USD 1.59 billion in the healthcare sector of the country. Asia-Pacific may generate high revenue due to the growing interest of international players in the developing economies of India and China as well as growing initiatives by the regional bodies to improve food security and safety.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts: https://www.fnfresearch.com/inquiry/food-pathogen-testing-market
Recent Industry Developments:
- In March 2021, Bureau Veritas acquired Zhejiang Jianchuang Testing Technology Services. With this acquisition, the company has managed to diversify its product and services portfolio
- In October 2021, the co-ordinated research project (CRP), a 5-year assignment, on biological toxins and pathogens related to food opened in January 2022 and started accepting proposals
Key questions answered in this report:
- What is the market size and growth rate forecast for Food Pathogen Testing industry?
- What are the main driving factors propelling the Food Pathogen Testing Market forward?
- What are the leading companies in the Food Pathogen Testing Industry?
- What segments does the Food Pathogen Testing Market cover?
- How can I receive a free copy of the Food Pathogen Testing Market sample report and company profiles?
|Market Size in 2021||USD 4.51 Billion|
|Projected Market Size in 2028||USD 9.1 Billion|
|CAGR Growth Rate||8% CAGR|
|Key Market Players||Intertek Group PLC, RapidBio Systems Inc., Genevac Ltd, Eurofins Scientific, Lloyd’s Register Quality Assurance Limited, Campden BRI, Asurequality, Agilent Technologies , and Others|
|Key Segment||By Food Type, Contaminant, Technology, and Region|
|Major Regions Covered||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East &, Africa|
|Purchase Options||Request customized purchase options to meet your research needs.|
Request for Customization on this Report as per your requirements – https://www.fnfresearch.com/customization/food-pathogen-testing-market
(We tailor your report to meet your specific research requirements. Inquire with our sales team about customising your report.)
The global food pathogen testing market is segmented as follows:
By Food Type
- Meat & Poultry
- Fruits & Vegetables
- E. Coli
- North America
- The U.S.
- The UK
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Southeast Asia
- The Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
Request Your Free Sample Report of the Global Food Pathogen Testing Market @ https://www.fnfresearch.com/sample/food-pathogen-testing-market
- Market Size, Trends, & Forecast by Revenue | 2022−2028
- Market Dynamics – Leading Trends, Growth Drivers, Restraints, and Investment Opportunities
- Market Segmentation – A detailed analysis by Food Type, Contaminant, Technology, and Region
- Competitive Landscape – Top Key Vendors and Other Prominent Vendors
Browse Other Related Research Reports from Facts & Factors
About Facts & Factors:
Facts & Factors is a leading market research organization offering industry expertise and scrupulous consulting services to clients for their business development. The reports and services offered by Facts and Factors are used by prestigious academic institutions, start-ups, and companies globally to measure and understand the changing international and regional business backgrounds.
Our client’s/customer’s conviction on our solutions and services has pushed us in delivering always the best. Our advanced research solutions have helped them in appropriate decision-making and guidance for strategies to expand their business.
Facts & Factors
USA: +1 347 690-0211 | UK: +44 2032 894158 | Japan: +81 50 5806 9039 | India: +91 73877 19999
Also Read Our Blogs: