Washington, DC, Jan. 23, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — According to Zion Market Research has published a new research report titled “Emulsifiers Market By Application (Personal Care, Food & Beverages, Pharmaceutical, And Others), By Source (Animal, Plant, And Synthetic), And By Region – Global And Regional Industry Overview, Market Intelligence, Comprehensive Analysis, Historical Data, And Forecasts 2022 – 2030” in its research database.
“According to the latest research study, the demand of global Emulsifiers Market size & share in terms of revenue was valued at USD 8.91 billion in 2021 and it is expected to surpass around USD 15.15 billion mark by 2030, growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of approximately 5.54% during the forecast period 2022 to 2030.”
What is Emulsifiers? How big is the Emulsifiers Industry?
Emulsifiers Industry Coverage & Overview:
Emulsions are mixtures of two or more unblendable components that make use of external agents called emulsifiers to reach a stable kinetic state. They have wide applications in the food & beverages, pharmaceutical, and cosmetic industries, three of the largest users of emulsifiers. In the food sector, they act as additives to create a coherent mixture while in the personal care of the cosmetics industry they allow businesses to create solutions that are stable and effective without any negative implications. When two liquids are combined together they can form different types of emulsions and do not have a static internal structure.
This is one of the major reasons why every emulsion should be created using a specific emulsifier to optimize the end results. Most emulsifiers occur naturally however, with advancements in technology, the world has witnessed a rise in the number of synthetic or man-made emulsifiers. Naturally occurring compounds are derived from hydrocolloids that act as thickeners when added to food products while also improving shelf life and texture. Proteins, diacetyl tartaric acid esters of mono, sodium stearoyl lactylate, and others are some of the most widely used emulsifiers in the food sector.
Click Here To Access Free Sample Report of the Global Emulsifiers Market @ https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/sample/emulsifiers-market
(A free sample of this report is available upon request; please contact us for more information.)
Our Free Sample Report Consists of the Following:
- Introduction, Overview, and in-depth industry analysis are all included in the 2022 updated report.
- The COVID-19 Pandemic Outbreak Impact Analysis is included in the package
- About 280+ Pages Research Report (Including Recent Research)
- Provide detailed chapter-by-chapter guidance on Request
- Updated Regional Analysis with Graphical Representation of Size, Share, and Trends for the Year 2022
- Includes Tables and figures have been updated
- The most recent version of the report includes the Top Market Players, their Business Strategies, Sales Volume, and Revenue Analysis
- Zion Market Research methodology
(Please note that the sample of this report has been modified to include the COVID-19 impact study prior to delivery.)
Global Emulsifiers Market: Growth Factors
The global emulsifiers market is anticipated to grow owing to the increasing application of the compounds in the personal care and cosmetics industry, one of the fastest growing sectors due to the rising population, increasing consumer awareness, rising number of players in the market, and easy accessibility as a result of products being available on various e-commerce and social media platforms.
The use of technology to enhance the quality of the products and improve the inclusivity-factor by catering to the needs and demands of consumer segments from different regions, ethnicity, requirement, and other important factors is one of the major reasons for the cosmetics industry to witness such high revenues in the last couple of years. Constant product innovation and strong marketing strategies have allowed businesses to enter the remotest areas and generate curiosity among consumers for their products.
Directly Purchase a copy of the report with TOC @ https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/buynow/su/emulsifiers-market
|Market Size in 2021||USD 8.91 billion|
|Projected Market Size in 2030||USD 15.15 billion|
|CAGR Growth Rate||5.54% CAGR|
|Key Market Players||Spartan Chemical Company Inc, Spartan Chemical Company Inc., Dow Chemical Company, Puratos Group, Stepan Company, and Kerry Group.|
|Key Segment||By Application, By Source, and By Region|
|Major Regions Covered||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East &, Africa|
|Purchase Options||Request customized purchase options to meet your research needs. Explore purchase options|
Emulsifiers Market: Segmentation Analysis
Based on application, the global market divisions are personal care, food & beverages, pharmaceuticals, and others. In 2021, the largest segmental market share was held by the applications in the food & beverages industry. The food sector has undergone an evolution over the years and in the modern world, aided by growing knowledge of food and its components along with the adoption of technology from researching and developing more ingredients to the end-production of food products, the industry has witnessed a drastic change in the last couple of years. Although some of the naturally sourced emulsifiers have been in existence for decades, market players have managed to develop artificially enhanced emulsifiers that can provide added benefits. The chocolate industry, one of the biggest consumers of emulsifiers, was valued at USD 129 billion in 2019.
Based on source, the global market divisions are animal, plant, and synthetic. In the last few years, plant-based emulsifiers have led the segmental growth because some of the widely used emulsifiers come from plants. Agar-agar, gellan gum, soy lecithin, and xanthan gum amongst many others are some forms of highly regarded emulsifiers in the global market. The soy lecithin market generated more than USD 730 million in 2020.
The global Emulsifiers market is segmented as follows:
- Personal Care
- Food & Beverages
Browse the full “Emulsifiers Market By Application (Personal Care, Food & Beverages, Pharmaceutical, And Others), By Source (Animal, Plant, And Synthetic), And By Region – Global And Regional Industry Overview, Market Intelligence, Comprehensive Analysis, Historical Data, And Forecasts 2022 – 2030” Report at https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/report/emulsifiers-market
Some of the main competitors dominating the global Emulsifiers market include –
- Spartan Chemical Company Inc
- Dow Chemical Company
- Puratos Group
- Stepan Company
- Kerry Group
Key Insights from Primary Research:
- As per the analysis shared by our research analyst, the global emulsifiers market is estimated to grow annually at a CAGR of around 5.524% over the forecast period (2022-2030)
- In terms of revenue, the global emulsifiers market size was valued at around USD 8.91 billion in 2021 and is projected to reach USD 15.15 billion, by 2030.
- The global emulsifiers market is projected to grow owing to the ever-expanding food & beverages (F&B) industry.
- Based on source segmentation, the plant was predicted to show maximum market share in the year 2021
- Based on application segmentation, food & beverages were the leading applications in 2021
- On the basis of region, North America was the leading revenue generator in 2021
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts: https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/inquiry/emulsifiers-market
Key questions answered in this report:
- What is the market size and growth rate forecast for Emulsifiers industry?
- What are the main driving factors propelling the Emulsifiers Market forward?
- What are the leading companies in the Emulsifiers Industry?
- What segments does the Emulsifiers Market cover?
- How can I receive a free copy of the Emulsifiers Market sample report and company profiles?
- Market Size & Forecast by Revenue | 2022−2030
- Market Dynamics – Leading Trends, Growth Drivers, Restraints, and Investment Opportunities
- Market Segmentation – A detailed analysis By Application, By Source and By Region
- Competitive Landscape – Top Key Vendors and Other Prominent Vendors
Request for Customization on this Report as per your requirements – https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/custom/1176
(We tailor your report to meet your specific research requirements. Inquire with our sales team about customising your report.)
North America is projected to witness surging results in the global emulsifiers market owing to the high adoption rate of the compounds in the pharmaceutical sector of the US, one of the most dominating and highest revenue generation industries across the globe. Growing innovation and research have allowed pharmaceutical giants to develop various topical drugs that use emulsifiers extensively to deliver optimum outcomes. Following the same trend, Europe may also lead with a high CAGR due to the expanding hold of Germany’s pharmaceutical sector. Growth in Asia-Pacific could be driven by the increased revenue in the cosmetic industry, especially in South Korea which is currently one of the major producers of skincare and make-up products with clients and consumers located globally.
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- The Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- In October 2022, Siltech Corporation, a US-based producer of silicone compounds that are completely organo-functional, announced the launch of a new silicone emulsifier modified with sugar. The product called Silube Sustain-S was announced at a trade event held in March 2022. It is a glucose-modified novel emulsifier with a 100% natural and completely biodegradable carrier
- In July 2021, Seppic, a leading healthcare company launched Simaline L80, a new range of liquid emulsifiers to be used as a topical drug and in medical devices. The raw materials used in the manufacturing comply with the European Pharmacopoeia and are launched in association with the Sepineo range of polymer solution
To know an additional revised 2022 list of market players, request a brochure of the report: https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/requestbrochure/emulsifiers-market
Browse Other Related Research Reports from Zion Market Research:
Lithium Titanate Batteries Market Size: https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/report/lithium-titanate-batteries-market
Load Break Switch Market Size: https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/report/load-break-switch-market
Locomotive Market Size: https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/report/locomotive-market
Lymphoedema Diagnostics Market Size: https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/report/lymphoedema-diagnostics-market
Medical Adhesive Market Size: https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/report/medical-adhesive-market
Medical Aesthetics Market Size: https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/report/medical-aesthetics-market
Medical Dynamometer Market Size: https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/report/medical-dynamometer-market
Medical Equipment Financing Market Size: https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/report/medical-equipment-financing-market
Medical Foods Market Size: https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/report/medical-foods-market
Membrane Chromatography Market Size: https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/report/membrane-chromatography-market
About Zion Market Research:
Zion Market Research is a leading market research organization offering industry expertise and scrupulous consulting services to clients for their business development. The reports and services offered by Zion Market Research are used by prestigious academic institutions, start-ups, and companies globally to measure and understand the changing international and regional business backgrounds.
Our client’s/customer’s conviction on our solutions and services has pushed us in delivering always the best. Our advanced research solutions have helped them in appropriate decision-making and guidance for strategies to expand their business.
Follow Us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/zion-market-research/
Follow Us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/zion_research
Follow Us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/zionmarketresearch
Follow Us on Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/zionmarketresearch/
Follow Us on YouTube: https://youtu.be/Y0Yfi7N8zSs
USA: +1 347 690-0211
United Kingdom: +44 2032 894158
Japan: +81 50 5806 9039
India: +91 73877 19999
Still, Looking for More Information? OR Want Data for Inclusion in Magazine, Case Study, or Media?
Email Directly Here with Detail Information: [email protected]