BOSTON, Jan. 25, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Data Bridge Market Research completed a qualitative study titled “Beard Grooming Products Market” with 100+ market data tables, pie charts, graphs, and figures spread across Pages and an easy-to-grasp full analysis. The credible Beard Grooming Products market report has been prepared by effectively using technology, new applications, and expertise to manage large and complex market data tables and forecast automatically. This market document work with respect to opportunities, challenges, drivers, market structures, and competitive landscape for the clients. The report is generated based on the market type, size of the organization, availability on-premises and the end-user’s organization type, and the availability in areas such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. The complete knowledge is based on the latest industry news, opportunities, and trends.
Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the beard grooming products market was valued at USD 21.87 billion in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 38.14 billion by 2030, registering a CAGR of 7.20% during the forecast period of 2023 to 2030. The market report curated by the Data Bridge Market Research team includes in-depth expert analysis, import/export analysis, pricing analysis, production consumption analysis, and consumer behavior.
Access a PDF Sample of the Beard Grooming Products Market @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-beard-grooming-products-market
Market Analysis and Size
In last few years, men are turning out to be more conscious regarding their appearance and looks. They are tend to adapt themselves to current ongoing trend no matter when it comes to setting different hairstyles and waring apparels. There is an increase in popularity of beard grooming among male. The “beard Oil” is expected to be the fastest growing product type segment because it has high moisturizing properties and is suitable for all skin types. Beard oils comprise several essential oils for healthy hair growth, which also softens the hair follicles.
Beard grooming products refer to numerous facial hair growth and maintenance products. They are mainly used for controlling, brushing and encouraging the beard’s healthy growth and filling patches of thin facial hair. Beard growth is an inherently driven process and is impacted by the levels of dihydrotestosterone (DHT) and testosterone in the body. Beard care products are cosmetic products that mainly nurture the facial hair, skin and retain the smoothness and softness of the beard.
Fundamental Aim of Beard Grooming Products Market Report
In the Beard Grooming Products market, every company has goals, but this report focus in on the most important ones, allowing you to gain insight into the competition, the future of the market, potential new products, and other useful information that can boost your sales significantly.
- Major alterations to the Beard Grooming Products Market in the near future.
- Notable Market rivals around the world.
- The Beard Grooming Products Market’s Future Scope and Product Outlook
- Future-promising emerging markets.
- The Market Presents Difficult Challenges and Threats.
- Sales data and profiles of the world’s leading Beard Grooming Products manufacturers
Some of the major players operating in the beard grooming products market are:
- L’Oréal S.A. (France)
- Procter and Gamble (U.S.)
- Unilever (U.K.)
- Koninklijke Philips N.V (Netherlands)
- Shiseido Company (Japan)
- Johnson & Johnson Private Limited (U.S.)
- Revlon Group (U.S.)
- Conair Corporation (U.S.)
- Estée Lauder Companies Inc. (U.S)
- Yves Rocher (France)
- Wahl Clipper Corporation (U.S.)
- Panasonic Corporation (Japan)
- Spectrum Brands (U.S.)
- Andis Company (U.S.)
- Syska (U.S.)
- Beiersdorf AG (Germany)
- Kroger (U.S.)
- Coty Inc. (U.S.)
Download the Complete Research Study Here in PDF Format @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/checkout/buy/enterprise/global-beard-grooming-products-market
How will this Market Intelligence Report Benefit You?
- The report offers statistical data in terms of value (US$) as well as Volume (units)
- Exclusive insight into the key trends affecting this industry, although key threats, opportunities and disruptive technologies that could shape the Global Market supply and demand
- The report tracks the leading market players that will shape and impact this Market most
- The data analysis present in this report is based on the combination of both primary and secondary resources
- The report helps you to understand the real effects of key market drivers or retainers on this business
- Shifting consumer preference toward organic products
The increasing awareness regarding the harmful effects associated with the use of artificial ingredients and synthetic chemicals in personal care products, beard grooming product manufacturers are progressively using natural and organic raw material for the manufacture of shampoo, oils and beard softeners. They are using essential oils, plant extracts, and herbal ingredients, such as almonds, castor, avocado, argan, jojoba and coconut oil. These natural ingredients reduce the possibilities of developing allergic reactions on the skin that might cause itching, rashes, or bleeding. Thus, the shifting consumer preference toward organic products will likely generate ample market growth opportunities.
- Surging product innovation
The surging product launches and other innovations by market players will also have a positive impact on the product demand and market growth. For instance, Beard Wax from The Man Company produces 100% natural product prepared by geranium and argan. Moreover, L’Oreal has launched BarberClub Long Beard and Skin Oil, which is made of organic raw materials and does not include colorants, silicone, or parabens.
Key Growth Drivers:
- Increased focused on personal care
Men’s also focus on their care, this is one of the major factor which is expected to drive the market growth. Men have become more conscious about their appearances and looks and thus, they are spending in high-quality apparel, indulging in physical activities to appear much fitter and leaner and using innovative grooming products. Wearing a beard looks to raise confidence in men and offers them with a more mature look. To achieve this look, consumers are consuming innovative beard grooming products, such as razors and shavers that are equipped with simple to advanced styling features. They are also using shampoos, gels, oils and moisturizers to brush, clean and maintain the complete look of the beard. These products also help in preventing the hair from looking dusty and flaky.
- Increasing spending on beard grooming products
Nowadays, men are also very aware about their look and appearance, according to a survey, men give at least 16 minutes on their grooming. They do not mind spending on good grooming products. Thus, growing expenditure on products such as oil and serum, cream and balm, gel and wax, cleanser, equipment and accessories, others is expected to enlarge the growth of the market.
Key Market Segments Covered in Beard Grooming Products Industry Research
- Oil and Serum
- Cream and Balm
- Gel and Wax
- Equipment and Accessories
- General Purpose
- Direct Sales
- Indirect Sales
- Independent Stores
Browse a Detailed Summary of Research Report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-beard-grooming-products-market
Beard Grooming Products Market Regional Analysis/Insights:
The countries covered in the beard grooming products market report are U.S., Canada and Mexico in North America, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Belgium, Russia, Italy, Spain, Turkey, Rest of Europe in Europe, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific (APAC) in the Asia-Pacific (APAC), Saudi Arabia, U.A.E, South Africa, Egypt, Israel, Rest of Middle East and Africa (MEA) as a part of Middle East and Africa (MEA), Brazil, Argentina and Rest of South America as part of South America.
Europe dominates the beard grooming products market in terms. This is due to rising disposable income and increasing awareness regarding personal grooming in this region. Furthermore, abundant men’s salons are accountable for rise in sales of beard grooming products in Spain.
Asia-Pacific is anticipated to be the fastest developing region during the forecast period of 2023-2030 because men are willing to spend money to appear good and expenditure a considerable amount of money on grooming products in this region.
Table of Contents:
- Market Segmentation
- Executive Summary
- Premium Insights
- Global Beard Grooming Products Market: Regulations
- Market Overview
- Global Beard Grooming Products Market, By Product Type
- Global Beard Grooming Products Market, By Product Purpose
- Global Beard Grooming Products Market, By Price Range
- Global Beard Grooming Products Market, By Sales Channel
- Global Beard Grooming Products Market, By Category
- Global Beard Grooming Products Market, By End User
- Global Beard Grooming Products Market, By Region
- Global Beard Grooming Products Market: Company Landscape
- SWOT Analyses
- Company Profile
- Related Reports
Get the Full Table of Contents @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-beard-grooming-products-market
Explore More Reports:
- Beard Oil Market, By Product Type (Conventional, Organic), Distribution Channel (Online, Offline), Price Range (Low, Mid-Range, Premium Range), Packaging Type (Bottled, Jars Packaging, Tubes Packaging), Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America, Germany, France, Italy, U.K., Belgium, Spain, Russia, Turkey, Netherlands, Switzerland, Rest of Europe, Japan, China, India, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific, U.A.E, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, South Africa, Israel, Rest of Middle East and Africa) https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-beard-oil-market
- Organic Personal Care Products Market, By Type (Hair Care, Skin Care, Lip Care, Body care, Oral Care, Men’s Grooming), Distribution Channel (Hypermarket/Supermarkets, E-Commerce, Retail Stores, Health and Beauty Store, Direct Selling, Convenience Store, Departmental Store, Others), Consumer (Men, Women) https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-organic-personal-care-products-market
- Personal Care Electrical Appliances Market, By Product Type (Hair Care Appliances, Hair Removal Appliances, Oral Care Appliances, Others), Gender (Male, Female), Distribution Channel (Hypermarket and Supermarket, Franchise Stores, Departmental Stores, Online Retailers), Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America, Germany, France, Italy, U.K., Belgium, Spain, Russia, Turkey, Netherlands, Switzerland, Rest of Europe, Japan, China, India, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific, U.A.E, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, South Africa, Israel, Rest of the Middle East and Africa) https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-personal-care-electrical-appliances-market
- Men’s Personal Care Market, By Product Type (Skin Care, Shaving, Oral Care, Hair Care, Personal Cleanliness, Others), Distribution Channel (Hypermarket and Supermarket, Pharmacy and Drug Stores, E-commerce, Others), Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America, Germany, France, Italy, U.K., Belgium, Spain, Russia, Turkey, Netherlands, Switzerland, Rest of Europe, Japan, China, India, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific, U.A.E, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, South Africa, Israel, Rest of Middle East and Africa) https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-mens-personal-care-market
- Baby Personal Care Products Market, By Product Type (Toiletries, Cosmetics, Others), Price (Premium Baby Care Products, Mass Baby Care Products), Distribution Channel (Hypermarket and Supermarket, Convenience Stores, Pharmacies/Drug Stores, Online Retail, Others), Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America, Germany, France, Italy, U.K., Belgium, Spain, Russia, Turkey, Netherlands, Switzerland, Rest of Europe, Japan, China, India, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific, U.A.E, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, South Africa, Israel, Rest of Middle East and Africa) https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-baby-personal-care-products-market
- Foam-based Beauty and Personal Care Products Market, By Product Type (Skincare, Hair care, Grooming, Bath, Baby and Child Care and Other Products), Distribution Channel (Online Distribution Channel and Offline Distribution Channel), Price Category (Mass Products and Premium Products), Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico, Germany, Sweden, Poland, Denmark, Italy, U.K., France, Spain, Netherland, Belgium, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe, Japan, China, India, South Korea, New Zealand, Vietnam, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, Kuwait, South Africa, Rest of Middle East and Africa) https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-foam-based-beauty-and-personal-care-products
About Data Bridge Market Research:
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavours to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process. Data Bridge is an aftermath of sheer wisdom and experience which was formulated and framed in the year 2015 in Pune.
Data Bridge Market Research has over 500 analysts working in different industries. We have catered more than 40% of the fortune 500 companies globally and have a network of more than 5000+ clientele around the globe. Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
Email:- [email protected]