<!– Name:DistributionId Value:8756236 –> <!– Name:EnableQuoteCarouselOnPnr Value:False –> <!– Name:IcbCode Value:5557 –> <!– Name:CustomerId Value:1199811 –> <!– Name:HasMediaSnippet Value:false –> <!– Name:AnalyticsTrackingId Value:ac460f54-652c-4a6a-9605-5ac8d76938a7 –>
New York, Feb. 24, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report “Digital Twin Market Size, Share, Trends and Analysis by Region, Product and Service, Vertical and Segment Forecast, 2022-2030” – https://www.reportlinker.com/p06424381/?utm_source=GNW
The digital twin market size was valued at US$9.38 billion in 2021. The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 36.3% during 2022-2030. The study provides an executive-level overview of the digital twin market worldwide today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2030
This market intelligence report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of the global digital twin market by product/service and vertical and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
The global digital twin market size was valued at US$ 9.38 billion in 2021 and is expected to grow at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 36.3% during 2022-2030. The market growth is primarily driven by the increasing adoption of enabling technologies such as Artificial Intelligence (AI), Enterprise Internet of Things (IoT) platforms, Augmented Reality (AR), and Virtual Reality (VR) in the manufacturing and construction sector.
– This report provides overview and service addressable market for digital twin market
– It identifies the key trends impacting growth of the market over the next 12 to 24 months, split into three categories: technology trends, macroeconomic trends, and regulatory trends.
– It includes global market forecasts for the digital twin Market and analysis of patents, company filings, and hiring trends.
– It contains details of M&A deals in the digital twin space, and a timeline highlighting milestones in the development of Digital twin market
– The detailed value chain consists of six layers: Physical layer, Connectivity layer, Data Layer, Platform Layer, App Layer, and Service layer.
Reasons to Buy
– This market intelligence report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of the global digital twin market product/service, and vertical their key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
– Accompanying Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in the digital twin market.
– The report highlights the product/service segment (software and services) and key vertical segments (manufacturing, construction, medical devices & pharmaceutical, defense, transportation & logistics, energy, utilities, and others)
– With more than 50 figures and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
– The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in the digital twin market.
– The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help technology stakeholders, service providers, and other market players succeed in growing the digital twin market globally.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06424381/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.