<!– Name:DistributionId Value:8784043 –> <!– Name:EnableQuoteCarouselOnPnr Value:False –> <!– Name:IcbCode Value: –> <!– Name:CustomerId Value:500027181 –> <!– Name:HasMediaSnippet Value:false –> <!– Name:AnalyticsTrackingId Value:4a820175-885c-434f-81ad-5d934c5ac610 –>
Wilmington, Delaware, United States , March 08, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Transparency Market Research Inc. – The global Baby Monitors Market is anticipated to rise at a CAGR of 4.4% during the forecast period, 2021 to 2031. There is a high demand for baby monitors from infant daycare centers attributable to the increase in the number of working people worldwide. This demand from daycare centers for infants is projected to boost the smart baby monitor market share in the forecast period.
As per the baby monitor market analysis, the advent of multiple e-commerce platforms and high adoption of innovative products for monitoring, and security of their infants. The rise in awareness and knowledge of sudden infant death syndrome has put parents into opting for safety devices for monitoring purposes so as they stay connected to their toddlers in day care or in the child room. The availability of both wired and wireless baby monitors will serve as a significant baby monitor industry trends in the forecast period.
The need for pocket-friendly and cost efficient products in baby care sector is projected to aid in expansion of the global baby monitor industry growth. Besides this, the rise in disposable incomes of working parents and the willingness to spend on child health and safety will further help generate lucrative growth opportunities for the global baby monitors market in the long run. The global baby monitor market is projected to rise from revenue of US$ 1Bn in 2020 and reach a value of US$ 1.7 Bn by the end of 2031.
Request to Sample PDF of this Strategic Report (Use Corporate Mail ID for Top Priority) –
Key Findings of Study
- Increasing Awareness about Child Safety and Protection to Spur Growth: The rapid inclination of consumers towards digitalized products has propelled people to rely on electronic and smart gadgets. Baby monitors help to keep an eye on their children with the help of technology. The growing knowledge about the importance and multiple benefits of smart baby monitors will help promote the growth of the baby monitors market in the future.
- Rising Prevalence of SIDS will Bolster Growth: The increasing awareness about sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS) is projected to boost the sales of top Wi-Fi baby monitors 2022. This is projected to continue in the forecast period as well owing to continuous efforts by manufacturers and the advent of better monitoring products for infant safety.
- The rapidly growing demand for consumer electronic products is augmenting the demand for smart products especially in homecare and security sector. Products such as video monitors and wireless monitors are in high demand.
- Rise in number of working mothers and need for real-time interaction with the children through an electronic device will ensure connectivity and supplement the growth of the child. The growing use of cameras, smart security, and smart monitoring systems in homes and day care centers will augment the growth of the baby monitors market.
- The introduction of artificial intelligence, temperature sensors, and other smart technologies into electronic monitoring devices for infant surveillance will further serve as a significant baby monitor industry trend.
Buy this Premium Research Report | Immediate Delivery Available –
Regional Growth Dynamics
- As per the baby monitor market analysis, North America emerged dominant in 2020 and is likely to continue so in the forecast period, owing to the presence of major players, and advanced infrastructure and facilities that serve as manufacturing base.
- The increasing rate of nuclear household and willingness of consumers to spend more on their baby’s health and welfare will promote the baby monitor market size in the U.S, ultimately helping North America to continue dominance in the forecast period.
Some of the key players of the global baby monitors market include
- VTech Holdings Ltd.,
- Summer Infant Inc.,
- Dorel Industries Inc.,
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.,
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.,
- Sony Corporation, and others.
Ask for References –
Baby Monitors Market Segmentation
- Audio Monitor
- Video Monitor
- Baby Movement Monitors
- Others (sleep trackers such as wristwatch, or sensor products, etc.)
- Wired Baby Monitors
- Wireless Baby Monitors
- Up to 249 ft
- 250 to 499 ft
- 500 to 749 ft
- 750 to 999 ft
- 1000 to 1499 ft
- Above 1499 ft
By Price Range
- Low (Below US$ 50)
- Medium (US $ 50-200)
- High (Above US$200)
- Baby Care Centers
- Others (Asylums/ Hospitals, etc.)
- Direct Sales
- Indirect Sales
- E-Commerce Websites
- Company Owned Websites
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- Latin America
- Russia & CIS
- South Africa
Latest Consumer Goods Industry Reports : –
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research registered at Wilmington, Delaware, United States, is a global market research company providing custom research and consulting services. TMR provides in-depth insights into factors governing demand in the market. It divulges opportunities across various segments based on Source, Application, Sales Channel, and End-Use that will favor growth in the market over the next 10 years.
Transparency Market Research Inc.
CORPORATE HEADQUARTER DOWNTOWN,
1000 N. West Street,
Suite 1200, Wilmington, Delaware 19801 USA
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]
A Fond Farewell: Memories to Treasure from MWC 2024
HONG KONG, March 4, 2024 /PRNewswire/ — As IPLOOK reflects on its successful participation in MWC 2024, the company is left with countless memories, insights and opportunities that will continue to inspire its team long after the event has ended.
IPLOOK’s Impressive Showing
IPLOOK’s booth was a hub of activity throughout the 4-day event, drawing in crowds of attendees eager to learn more about IPLOOK’s innovative core network solutions. Some of the key achievements and gains for IPLOOK at MWC 2024 included:
Strong partnerships forged: IPLOOK nailed several new partnerships with leading telecom companies, expanding its reach and impact in the industry.Positive industry coverage: IPLOOK’s presence at MWC 24 attracted the attention of industry research outlets, resulting in conversations highlighting IPLOOK’s leading position in core network market, ability of innovation and integration capability of space, air and ground communications.Brand awareness increased: The event provided an excellent opportunity for IPLOOK to raise its profile and establish itself as a leader in the core network market. Its booth attracted a number of visitors who were already aware of its role as a core network expert, eager to explore the advancements presented by IPLOOK.Valuable feedback received: IPLOOK took the opportunity to gather feedback from attendees on its products and services, which will be invaluable in driving IPLOOK’s future product development and improvements.Innovations that Stole the Show
This year’s MWC, as per its theme “Future First”, was a testament to the power of technology to transform our future life. Attendees were treated to demonstrations of the latest innovation in AIGC, AI-RAN, Open Gateway, and 6G, showcasing how these technologies can revolutionize industries and improve people’s lives.
What’s Next for IPLOOK?
As IPLOOK sets its sights on the horizon, the company is energized by the prospect of deepening connections within the telecom ecosystem and discovering the groundbreaking advancements that lie ahead at MWC’s next chapter. With a steadfast dedication to product innovation, IPLOOK will also journey to key industry events like MVNOs World Congress and AfricaCom, forging new paths into uncharted markets and showcasing its unwavering commitment to the evolution of the telecom landscape.
Contact: [email protected] IPLOOK on LinkedIn @IPLOOK Networks
Logo – https://mma.prnewswire.com/media/2037103/IPLOOK_Logo.jpg
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.co.uk/news-releases/a-fond-farewell-memories-to-treasure-from-mwc-2024-302078316.html
Mobica Appoints Gary Butters as CEO, Building on Success and Fuelling Continued Growth
LONDON, March 4, 2024 /PRNewswire/ — Mobica, the global software and engineering provider, has announced Gary Butters as their Chief Executive Officer (CEO).
Gary joined Mobica as Chief Revenue Officer (CRO) in November 2020 and as part of outgoing CEO Sam Kingston’s leadership team, delivered significant success, leading to Mobica’s acquisition by Cognizant in March 2023.
This acquisition will significantly expand Cognizant’s IoT embedded software engineering capabilities as part of their overall strategy to help companies modernise technology, reimagine processes and transform experiences so they stay ahead in a fast-changing world.
Gary takes over the role with the remit to complete the integration of Mobica into Cognizant while continuing to deliver double-digit growth.
Mobica, which is headquartered in Manchester UK, with operations in Europe and the US, provides world-class software engineering and development expertise to many of the most recognised global brands. Founded in 2004, it serves a number of sectors, with particular expertise in the automotive, manufacturing, industrial and semiconductor industries.
In his role as CEO, Gary will continue Mobica’s vision of delivering exceptional value and innovation to it’s clients and customers, while spearheading its growth plan as demand for engineering and software expertise continues to rise.
Commenting on his appointment, Gary says:”Over the past few years, Mobica has seen demand for our world-class engineering increase significantly, particularly with the acceleration in AI and machine learning. This has seen some of the once ‘traditional’ industries such as automotive and manufacturing undergo a radical transformation.
“As a result, companies are increasingly seeking skilled professionals – particularly in areas such as software development, AI, IoT, and data analytics – in order to stay competitive and meet evolving customer expectations. However, they are vying for a limited pool of technology talent, so access to Mobica engineering services has been vital to enable our customers to remain agile in a rapidly evolving landscape.
“Our ongoing growth is a testament to our team of dedicated ‘Mobicans’ and our unwavering dedication to delivering cutting-edge software engineering solutions. We have consistently provided clients with access to top-tier engineering talent, enabling them to drive digital transformation and achieve their business objectives. I am looking forward to working with our talented team as we continue our ambitious growth plans.”
Photo – https://mma.prnewswire.com/media/2352612/Mobica_1.jpg
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.co.uk/news-releases/mobica-appoints-gary-butters-as-ceo-building-on-success-and-fuelling-continued-growth-302077506.html
Core to Cloud Partners with Cybersecurity Innovator SenseOn to Enable Comprehensive NDR and SIEM Security
New strategic arrangement allows organisations to monitor identity, endpoint, network and cloud-based activity to stop threats immediately.
CIRENCESTER, England, March 1, 2024 /PRNewswire/ — Core to Cloud, a leading provider of cybersecurity services and solutions, is excited to announce a strategic alliance with SenseOn, a renowned threat detection management platform. This collaboration will empower businesses to bolster their advanced NDR and SEIM operations and secure end-to-end platforms.
In today’s integrated digital landscape, businesses rely on various systems and third-party suppliers. The launch of SenseOn’s platform marks a significant leap forward in proactive threat detection and response, offering a comprehensive solution to combat sophisticated cyber threats. Organisations can identify, detect and respond to vulnerabilities in traditional blind spots. Core to Cloud’s partnership with SenseOn aims to address these challenges by offering a comprehensive and efficient solution for managing threat detection and response.
James Cunningham, CEO and co-founder of Core to Cloud, said: “We are excited to announce our partnership with SenseOn, allowing Core to Cloud to bring our clients a more robust and complete threat detection and management solution. With an ever-changing digital landscape, our clients must be able to detect and respond to any threats within their cyber estate. This partnership offers an all-encompassing approach to managing these risks.”
One of the critical features of this partnership is that the platform is built upon a foundation of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) technologies, meticulously designed to evolve alongside cyber threats. Leveraging its unique Deep Learning, SenseOn’s platform analyses vast and complex datasets, providing real-time threat detection, investigation, and autonomous response capabilities. This innovative approach and Core to Cloud’s cybersecurity expertise enables organisations to proactively address potential threats before they escalate, ensuring robust protection against evolving cyber-attacks.
SenseOn’s platform and Core to Cloud’s know-how empower security teams to navigate the complicated threat landscape efficiently. Intelligent automation streamlines incident response, allowing cybersecurity professionals to focus on strategic initiatives rather than routine tasks.
David Atkinson, CEO and Founder of SenseOn, added: “We are excited to announce a pivotal moment in SenseOn’s journey with establishing a strategic channel partnership with Core to Cloud. This collaboration is more than a partnership; it’s an alliance that leverages the strengths of both companies to propel us towards growth. By combining SenseOn’s consolidated threat detection platform with Core to Cloud’s technical and service expertise, we are poised to deliver a new standard in cybersecurity solutions.”
Moreover, Core to Cloud and SenseOn are committed to ongoing collaboration and continuous improvement. As cybersecurity threats evolve, so do the strategies and tools to counter them. This collaboration is not just a one-time solution; it represents an ongoing commitment to enhancing the cybersecurity landscape for businesses of all sizes. Core to Cloud and SenseOn will continue to work together to develop new features, refine existing tools, and provide unparalleled support to our clients.
Core to Cloud’s partnership with SenseOn signifies a major step forward in cybersecurity. By combining expertise, technology, and a shared commitment to excellence, the two companies are paving the way for businesses to navigate the complex digital landscape confidently. Together, they empower businesses to protect their NDR, SEIM and end-to-end platforms.
Photo – https://mma.prnewswire.com/media/2351719/Core_to_Cloud.jpg
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.co.uk/news-releases/core-to-cloud-partners-with-cybersecurity-innovator-senseon-to-enable-comprehensive-ndr-and-siem-security-302076245.html
- A Fond Farewell: Memories to Treasure from MWC 2024
- Mobica Appoints Gary Butters as CEO, Building on Success and Fuelling Continued Growth
- Equipment Finance Services Market to Reach $3,083.8 Billion, Globally, by 2032 at 9.7% CAGR: Allied Market Research
- Solar Photovoltaic Glass Market worth $27.3 billion by 2028 – Exclusive Report by MarketsandMarkets™
- Road to 6G: IDTechEx Investigates Emerging Low-Loss Materials
- Electric Control Panel Market to Reach $10.3 Billion, Globally, by 2032 at 5.8% CAGR: Allied Market Research
- Core to Cloud Partners with Cybersecurity Innovator SenseOn to Enable Comprehensive NDR and SIEM Security
- Fire Protection System Market worth $97.2 billion by 2029 – Exclusive Report by MarketsandMarkets™
- HUMAN CAPABILITY INITIATIVE CONCLUDES IN RIYADH, MARKING THE BIGGEST-EVER GLOBAL CONFERENCE IN UNITING THE WORLD TO ADVANCE HUMAN CAPABILITY
- Former Salesforce Leader, Fernando Bertolla Joins Netcore Cloud to Drive LATAM Market Expansion
- DreamSmart Group Unveils Meizu 21 Pro, Fully Embracing AI
- Zetrix & Web3Labs’ Global Accelerator Programme Officially Opens for Registration
- Hengtong Appeared at MWC2024
- CRISIL to host 8th edition of its flagship India Outlook conclave
- United Imaging Intelligence Unveiled Next-Generation Radiology Solutions at ECR 2024
Artificial Intelligence3 days ago
Zetrix & Web3Labs’ Global Accelerator Programme Officially Opens for Registration
Artificial Intelligence7 days ago
Group-IB Earns Frost & Sullivan’s 2024 Competitive Strategy Leadership Award for Pioneering a Decentralized Approach in the External Risk Mitigation and Management Industry
Artificial Intelligence7 days ago
Frost & Sullivan Opens Nominations for Itron Excellence in Resourcefulness Awards
Artificial Intelligence7 days ago
ConcertAI’s TeraRecon Launches Three New Care Suites, Life Sciences Platform, and Strategic Partnerships at #ECR24
Uncategorized7 days ago
Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings, Inc. Reports Results for the Fourth Quarter and Full Year of 2023
Artificial Intelligence3 days ago
Former Salesforce Leader, Fernando Bertolla Joins Netcore Cloud to Drive LATAM Market Expansion
Artificial Intelligence3 days ago
CRISIL to host 8th edition of its flagship India Outlook conclave
Artificial Intelligence3 days ago
Hengtong Appeared at MWC2024