<!– Name:DistributionId Value:8786793 –> <!– Name:EnableQuoteCarouselOnPnr Value:False –> <!– Name:IcbCode Value:5557 –> <!– Name:CustomerId Value:1199811 –> <!– Name:HasMediaSnippet Value:false –> <!– Name:AnalyticsTrackingId Value:b30307b2-c5f3-4cb0-907f-2549d40422b4 –>
New York, March 13, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report “Wealth Management Trends and Themes in 2023” – https://www.reportlinker.com/p06428952/?utm_source=GNW
Wealth management is in for another challenging year, which is set to dampen profits and result in many disgruntled clients.Looking at the top trends in the market, there are more challenges and threats than opportunities for growth.
Geopolitical tensions, inflation, and the Crypto Winter are all headwinds for the industry. Despite these crisis management issues, wealth managers are still looking to build up capabilities in ESG, expand in key growth markets, unlock the benefits of more personalization, and integrate artificial intelligence within more areas of their business.
– ESG remains the top issue for wealth managers.
– Global wealth managers will increasingly jockey for position in China and India.
– ChatGPT will be see extensive use in the advice market.
– Inflation will be the main investor concern around the world.
Reasons to Buy
– Understand the key trends impacting the wealth management industry in 2023 and how to respond.
– Discover the effect of the succession of negative events in 2022 on the industry and how they will shape 2023 strategies.
– Understand the best approach to client portfolio strategies amid current market conditions.
– Learn about possible use cases for artificial intelligence in wealth management.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06428952/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.