<!– Name:DistributionId Value:8837044 –> <!– Name:EnableQuoteCarouselOnPnr Value:False –> <!– Name:IcbCode Value:2790 –> <!– Name:CustomerId Value:1222559 –> <!– Name:HasMediaSnippet Value:false –> <!– Name:AnalyticsTrackingId Value:af96fce1-5712-45ed-a3e2-2b959312ce03 –>
Newark, New Castle, USA, May 11, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — According to a latest Growth Plus Reports study, the global healthcare supply chain outsourcing market is projected to reach US$ 4.06 billion by 2031, with a revenue CAGR of 5.34%. The study examines major growth strategies, market dynamics and prospects, rivalry, changing market environment, market size, data and forecasts, and significant investment regions.
- The increasing demand for cost-effective and efficient healthcare services will drive market revenue growth.
- Technological advancements will drive demand for healthcare supply chain outsourcing.
- North America dominates the global healthcare supply chain outsourcing market.
Request a Free Sample PDF: https://www.growthplusreports.com/inquiry/request-sample/healthcare-supply-chain-outsourcing-market/8595
Healthcare Supply Chain Outsourcing Market Scope
|Market size value in 2022||US$ 2.54 billion|
|Revenue forecast in 2031||US$ 4.06 billion|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 5.34% from 2023 to 2031|
|Base Year for Estimation||2022|
|Segments Covered||Service, End User, and Region|
|Regional Scope||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East & Africa|
An increase in demand for cost-effective and efficient healthcare services, as well as a demand for high-quality healthcare at affordable prices will drive the revenue growth of healthcare supply chain outsourcing market. Furthermore, cost reductions associated with supply purchasing, transportation, and warehousing are expected to boost the market revenue growth rate. Apart from this, the integration of artificial intelligence, analytics, and cloud-based services into healthcare supply chain outsourcing are expected to support the market’s revenue growth.
Growth Plus Reports has analyzed global healthcare supply chain outsourcing market from four perspectives: Service, End User, and Region.
Service Segmentation: Based on the service, the global healthcare supply chain outsourcing market is segmented into order management, manufacturing management, sustainability services, inventory management, transport management, and others. The transport management segment dominates the market with the largest revenue share because it is a crucial component of healthcare supply chain outsourcing since it ensures the delivery of medical supplies and equipment to hospitals and clinics.
End-User Segmentation: Based on the end-user, the global healthcare supply chain outsourcing market is segmented into biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies, distributors and retailers, and others. The biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies segment dominates the market because outsourcing healthcare supply chain management can lead to significant cost savings, increased efficiency, and a greater emphasis on core competencies.
Request for Customization – https://www.growthplusreports.com/inquiry/customization/healthcare-supply-chain-outsourcing-market/8595
Regional Growth Dynamics
Based on the region, the global healthcare supply chain outsourcing market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, & the Middle East & Africa.
North America dominates the global healthcare supply chain outsourcing market with the largest revenue share of the market. the presence of significant pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturers, the growing need for cost-effective manufacturing solutions, the increased usage of innovative technology in the healthcare industry, and favorable government efforts and regulations favoring healthcare outsourcing are the major factors responsible for North America’s significant revenue share in the global market.
The prominent players operating in the global healthcare supply chain outsourcing market are:
- Stanley Security Solutions Inc.
- CenTrak Inc.
- AiRISTA Flow Inc.
- GE Healthcare Inc.
- INFOR INC.
- Nebula Surgical Pvt. Ltd
- Siemens Healthcare AG
- Accenture PLC
- Sonitor Technologies Inc.
- Zebra Technologies Corporation
- Tyco International Ltd
The healthcare supply chain outsourcing market is competitive with a number of global corporations. Leading players invest in technological advancements, research and development, and mergers and acquisitions to strengthen their market position.
- Avery Dennison Smartrac launched its AD Minidose U9 RAIN RFID inlay for pharmaceutical applications in February 2022, unleashing significant RFID value for asset management in the lab, pharmacies, and the healthcare industry.
- The United Arab Emirates Ministry of Health introduced AR-powered pill packets with a QR code in July 2022, providing simple and ground-breaking paperless access to drug-related information. Patients can now engage with the drug information on the medicine box by simply scanning a QR code.
Table of Content
- Market Ecosystem
- Timeline Under Consideration
- Historical Years – 2021
- Base Year – 2022
- Forecast Years – 2023 to 2031
- Currency Used in the Report
- RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
- Research Approach
- Data Collection Methodology
- Data Sources
- Secondary Sources
- Primary Sources
- Market Estimation Approach
- Bottom Up
- Top Down
- Market Forecasting Model
- Limitations and Assumptions
- PREMIUM INSIGHTS
- Current Market Trends (COVID-19 Perspective)
- Key Players & Competitive Positioning (2022)
- MARKET DYNAMICS
- GLOBAL HEALTHCARE SUPPLY CHAIN OUTSOURCING MARKET – ANALYSIS & FORECAST, BY SERVICE
- Order Management
- Manufacturing Management
- Sustainability Services
- Inventory Management
- Transport Management
- GLOBAL HEALTHCARE SUPPLY CHAIN OUTSOURCING MARKET – ANALYSIS & FORECAST, BY END USER
- Biotechnology & Pharmaceutical Companies
- Distributors and Retailers
HEALTHCARE SUPPLY CHAIN OUTSOURCING MARKET TOC
Buy this Premium Research Report: https://www.growthplusreports.com/checkout-8595
VALUE PROPOSITIONS RELATED TO THE REPORT:
- Powered with Complimentary Analyst Hours and Expert Interviews with Each Report
- Comprehensive quantitative and qualitative insights at segment and sub-segment level
- Covid 19 impact trends and perspective
- Granular insights at global/regional/country level
- Deep-rooted insights on market dynamics (drivers, restraints, opportunities) and business environment
- Blanket coverage on competitive landscape
- Winning imperatives
- Exhaustive coverage on ‘Strategic Developments’ registered by leading players of the market
- Distributor Landscape Assessment
- Pricing Intelligence
- Customer Base Assessment
- Investment & Initiatives Analysis
- ‘Business Profile’ of Key Players
Schedule a call with our analyst: https://appoint.ly/s/salesZ3Jvd3RocGx1c3JlcG9ydHMuY29t/introduction
Visit our report store at – https://www.growthplusreports.com/report-store
Browse more latest healthcare reports:
Birch Allergy Treatment Market by Drug Class (Antihistamines, Cetirizine, Decongestant), Route of Administration (Oral, Intravenous), Distribution Channel (Hospital Pharmacies, Retail Pharmacies) – Global Outlook & Forecast 2023-2031
Thyroid Function Test Market by Test (TSH Test, T4 Test), End User (Hospitals, Diagnostic Laboratory) – Global Outlook & Forecast 2023-2031
WHIM Syndrome Market by Treatment (Symptomatic Treatment, Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation), Route of Administration (Oral, Intravenous) – Global Outlook & Forecast 2021-2031
Magnetic Beads Market by Type (Cells & microbe, Nucleic Acid, Proteins, Others), Application (Bioresearch, In-vitro Diagnostics, Others) – Global Outlook & Forecast 2023-2031
Sandhoff Disease Therapeutics Market by Therapy (Gene Therapy, Stem Cell Therapy), Type (Acute Infantile Sandhoff Diseases, Late-Onset Sandhoff Diseases) – Global Outlook & Forecast 2023-2031
Growth Plus Reports is part of GRG Health, a global healthcare knowledge service company. We are proud members of EPhMRA (European Pharmaceutical Marketing Research Association).
Growth Plus portfolio of services draws on our core capabilities of secondary & primary research, market modelling & forecasting, benchmarking, analysis and strategy formulation to help clients create scalable, ground-breaking solutions that prepare them for future growth and success.
We were awarded by the prestigious CEO Magazine as “Most Innovative Healthcare Market Research Company in 2020.