<!– Name:DistributionId Value:8841656 –> <!– Name:EnableQuoteCarouselOnPnr Value:False –> <!– Name:IcbCode Value:2790 –> <!– Name:CustomerId Value:1026737 –> <!– Name:HasMediaSnippet Value:false –> <!– Name:AnalyticsTrackingId Value:daa9703a-d72a-4535-9898-e2be4abd1cbf –>
Dublin, May 17, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Medical Device Testing and Certification Market, By Service Type, By Sourcing Type, By Device Class, By Technology, and By Geography – Size, Share, Outlook, and Opportunity Analysis, 2023 – 2030” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Medical device testing and certification is necessary to ensure safety and effectiveness of medical devices. The U.S. follows the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) guidelines, Canada needs the Health Canada Registration, Europe considers Conformite Europeenne (CE) approval, and India need approval from the Central Drugs Standard Control Organisation (CDSCO).
Rise in focus on the medical device testing and certification, stringent government regulations, rise in integration of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Internet of Things (IoT) in medical devices, and the outbreak of COVID-19 are major factors expected to drive growth of the global medical device testing and certification market during the forecast period.
For instance, in January 2022, TUV SUD expanded its medical device testing laboratory in New Brighton, Minnesota. The state-of-the-art laboratory will offer an end-to-end testing solution for all medical devices and will also provide a wide range of biological and chemical testing of medical devices that complements TUV SUD’s current active medical device testing capabilities.
|No. of Pages||172|
|Forecast Period||2023 – 2030|
|Estimated Market Value (USD) in 2023||$10073.4 Million|
|Forecasted Market Value (USD) by 2030||$13550.8 Million|
|Compound Annual Growth Rate||4.3%|
Key features of the study:
- This report provides in-depth analysis of the global medical device testing and certification market, and provides market size (US$ Million) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR %) for the forecast period (2023-2030), considering 2022 as the base year.
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunities across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrices for this market.
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approval, market trends, regional outlook, and competitive strategies adopted by key players.
- It profiles key players in the global medical device testing and certification market based on the following parameters such as company highlights, products portfolio, key highlights, financial performance, and strategies.
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and the management authorities of the companies to make informed decisions regarding their future product launches, type up-gradation, market expansion, and marketing tactics.
- The global medical device testing and certification market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, product manufacturers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts.
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through various strategy matrices used in analyzing the global medical device testing and certification market.
Global Medical Device Testing and Certification Market, By Service Type
- Testing Services
- Inspection Services
- Certification Services
Global Medical Device Testing and Certification Market, By Sourcing Type
Global Medical Device Testing and Certification Market, By Device Class
- Class I
- Class II
- Class III
Global Medical Device Testing and Certification Market, By Technology
- Active Implant Medical Device
- Active Medical Device
- Non-Active Medical Device
- In-Vitro Diagnostic Medical Device
- Ophthalmic Medical Device
- Orthopedic and Dental Medical Device
- Vascular Medical Device
- Other Technologies
Global Medical Device Testing and Certification Market, By Geography
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Medistri SA
- BSI Group
- Ente Certificazione Macchine
- IMQ Group SRL
- TUV SUD
- WuXi AppTec
- Pace Analytical Services LLC
- Gateway Analytical LLC
- Boston Analytical
- Bureau Veritas
- UL LLC
- TUV Rheinland
- SGS SA
- Intertek Group PLC
- Eurofins Scientific
- Element Materials Technology
- Dekra Testing and Certification GmbH
- Institute for testing and Certification Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/psm80f
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.