<!– Name:DistributionId Value:8841417 –> <!– Name:EnableQuoteCarouselOnPnr Value:False –> <!– Name:IcbCode Value: –> <!– Name:CustomerId Value:500027181 –> <!– Name:HasMediaSnippet Value:false –> <!– Name:AnalyticsTrackingId Value:c9081ada-b9ee-4589-a11e-557a88cfb757 –>
Wilmington, Delaware, United States, May 17, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Transparency Market Research Inc. – The global active optical cable market size stood at US$ 7.3 Bn in 2022 and is likely to reach US$ 14.2 Bn by 2031. The global industry is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.7% between 2023 and 2031.
Rise in adoption of cloud-based services and applications is anticipated to drive the global active optical cable market. Increase in demand for high-speed data transfer in data centers is expected to drive market demand for active optical cable. Additionally, the market is growing as a result of the surge in usage of high-definition video and audio materials, which need to be sent through a fast connection.
Active optical cables (AOCs) and associated assemblies are utilized in various applications across several sectors, as they provide an alternative to traditional high-bandwidth optical solutions.
Increase in 5G network penetration in developing countries is also projected to support market development. Manufacturers are launching new items to broaden their product offerings, while also keeping abreast with the most recent active optical cable industry developments.
These high-speed data cables are regularly used in data centers as well as other high-speed computer settings to link switches, servers, and various other networking hardware. Additionally, they help transfer audio and video data across greater distances in consumer devices such as high-definition televisions.
Get the Recently Updated Report on the Active Optical Cable Market as a Sample Copy at – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=2355
Key Findings of Market Report
- In terms of product type, the USB segment accounted for a sizable market share in 2022. USB interface supports a broad range of applications with various bandwidth requirements. It is also the most extensively used data transmission interface in consumer devices.
- USB interface is used to link a variety of devices, including cameras, computers, and mobile phones. Gaming gadgets, music equipment, and other accessories all utilize the USB interface. As a result, data centers are experiencing a sharp increase in demand for USB interfaces for high-speed data transmission.
- The IT & telecommunication end-use industry segment held around 30.0% market share in 2022. IT and telecommunication industry requires dependable and fast connection for applications such as online gaming, video conferencing, and cloud computing.
- AOCs have a number of benefits over conventional copper cables, including longer transmission lengths, quicker data transfer rates, and larger bandwidth. As a result, AOC fiber cables have become an ideal option for these applications.
Global Active Optical Cable Market: Growth Drivers
- The market for active optical cable is projected to grow, as cloud-based services and applications become more widely used. Usage of high-speed connection solutions to enable cloud-based services is rising in tandem with the demand for these services. AOC connections offer a more affordable and effective alternative than conventional copper cables to send vast volumes of data over greater distances with speed and reliability.
- Active optical cables have become increasingly common in data centers over the past several years due to their superior performance over copper cables in terms of reliability, latency, and high-speed data transfer. As a result, there are now more suppliers selling active optical cables. This is opening up attractive market potential for active optical cable.
Get Customization on this Report for Specific Research Solutions: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=CR&rep_id=2355
Global Active Optical Cable Market: Regional Landscape
- According to market forecast, the market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to observe the highest growth rate between 2023 and 2031. Surge in demand for reliable connection and high-speed data transfer in countries such as Japan, India, and China is expected to drive growth of the market in Asia Pacific. Substantial investments inn 5G infrastructure are also being made in the region. This is anticipated to fuel industry growth.
Global Active Optical Cable Market: Key Players
Some of the key players in the global active optical cable market are
- Japan Aviation Electronics Industry, Ltd
- Shenzhen City Euroway Technology Co, Ltd
- Sumitomo Electric Industries, Ltd.
- Cosemi Technologies Inc.
- Nitto Denko Corporation
- Cisco System Inc.
Key Points from TOC:
1.1. Market and Segments Definition
1.2. Market Taxonomy
1.3. Research Methodology
1.4. Assumption and Acronyms
2. Executive Summary
2.1. Global Active Optical Cable Market Overview
2.2. Regional Outline
2.3. Industry Outline
2.4. Market Dynamics Snapshot
2.5. Competition Blueprint
3. Market Dynamics
3.1. Macro-economic Factors
3.5. Key Trends
3.6. Regulatory Framework
4. Associated Industry and Key Indicator Assessment
4.1. Parent Industry Overview – Global Optical Component Industry Overview
4.2. Supply Chain Analysis
4.3. Pricing Analysis
4.4. Technology Roadmap
4.5. Industry SWOT Analysis
4.6. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5. Global Active Optical Cable Market Analysis By Product Type
5.1. Active Optical Cable Market Size (US$ Bn) and Volume (Thousand Meters) Analysis & Forecast, By Product Type, 2017-2031
5.1.5. Serial Attached SCSI (SAS)
5.1.6. Display Port
5.1.7. PCI Express (PCIe)
5.2. Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Product Type
6. Global Active Optical Cable Market Analysis By Bit Rate
6.1. Active Optical Cable Market Size (US$ Bn) Analysis & Forecast, By Bit Rate, 2017-2031
6.1.1. 2 Gbps – 40 Gbps
6.1.2. 41 Gbps – 100 Gbps
6.1.3. 101 Gbps – 400 Gbps
6.1.4. Above 400 Gbps
6.2. Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Bit Rate
Buy this Premium Research Report | Immediate Delivery Available – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=2355<ype=S
Global Active Optical Cable Market: Segmentation
- Serial Attached SCSI (SAS)
- Display Port
- PCI Express (PCIe)
- 2 Gbps – 40 Gbps
- 41 Gbps – 100 Gbps
- 101 Gbps – 400 Gbps
- Above 400 Gbps
- QSFP DD
- SFP DD
- Data Center
- High Performance Computing
- Enterprise Storage
- IT & Telecommunication
- Aerospace & Defense
- Automotive & Transportation
- Consumer Electronics
- Media & Entertainment
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research, a global market research company registered at Wilmington, Delaware, United States, provides custom research and consulting services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insights for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools & techniques to gather and analyses information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Transparency Market Research Inc.
CORPORATE HEADQUARTER DOWNTOWN,
1000 N. West Street,
Suite 1200, Wilmington, Delaware 19801 USA
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]