The global food waste management market size is anticipated to reach USD 106.7 billion by 2030, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The market is expected to expand at a CAGR of 5.4% from 2023 to 2030. Rising concerns over food waste globally, and increasing consumer preference for exotic food items, are expected to drive the market growth during the forecast period.
Key Industry Insights & Findings from the report:
- The fruits and vegetable segment dominated the market and accounted for 20.3% of the global revenue share in 2022 owing to a lack of proper handling, storage, and processing of the produce.
- The disposal segment dominated the market and accounted for 25.4% of the global revenue share in 2022as the food waste treated has a lower number of pathogens and thus, restricts the spread of odor and diseases and promotes hygiene and sanitation.
- The residential end-use segment dominated the market and accounted for 44.2% of the global revenue share in 2022. Rapidly growing population and changing lifestyles are expected to boost the food waste generated by households.
- Europe is estimated to witness a CAGR of 5.4% over the forecast period owing to the stringent regulations on food waste management is expected to drive the market in the region over the forecast period.
- The market is competitive in nature due to the presence of multinationals operating in the industry. It is characterized by the presence of a significant consumer base with the companies operating their business through dedicated distribution networks.
Read 150-page market research report, “Food Waste Management Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Waste Type (Fruits & Vegetables), By Source, By Service Type, By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2023 – 2030“, published by Grand View Research.
Food Waste Management Market Growth & Trends
The consumption of ready-to-eat and packaged foods is also predicted to increase as a result of changing lifestyles and an increase in the number of dual-earner families. Growing consumer demand for unusual food items like premium coffee, tropical fruits, and imported goods is anticipated to increase the amount of food that is wasted, which in turn is likely to drive market expansion.
The food industry is undergoing tremendous change such as plastic ban, the rise of veganism, stringent regulatory framework, the presence of e-commerce, the adoption of modern technologies, and waste reduction, and is seeing an increase in international trading of food and food ingredients, which is creating new supply chains, thereby augmenting the market demand.
Increasing per capita income is expected to boost the demand for packaged and ready-to-eat food across the globe, thereby boosting food waste generation. High disposable income of consumers and recovering confidence in the economy are projected to boost the consumption of food and beverages, which in turn, is likely to aid the market growth.
Food waste is treated in various ways such as incineration and composting, although landfilling and incineration have a negative impact on the environment. However, implementing precautions like energy recovery through municipal wastewater treatment plants and landfill gas collection during the process help in lowering the environmental impact, thereby driving the market growth.
Companies such as Veolia Environnement SA, Suez, and Covanta Ltd. are undertaking strategic acquisitions, and product launches to strengthen their product portfolio. For instance, in February 2022, Veolia Environnement SA and TotalEnergies entered into an agreement in order to improve biomethane from Veolia’s wastewater treatment plants and waste-processing facilities.
Food Waste Management Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global food waste management market based on waste type, source, service type, and region
Food Waste Management Market – Waste Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 – 2030)
- Dairy & Dairy Products
- Fruits & Vegetables
- Meat & Poultry
- Fish & Seafood
- Oilseeds & Pulses
- Roots & Tubers
Food Waste Management Market – Source Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 – 2030)
Food Waste Management Market – Service Types Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 – 2030)
Food Waste Management Market – Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 – 2030)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
List of Key Players in Food Waste Management Market
- Waste Management, Inc.
- Republic Services, Inc.
- Covanta Ltd.
- Stericycle, Inc.
- Remondis SE & Co., KG
- Clean Harbors, Inc.
- Advanced Disposal Services, Inc.
- FCC Recycling (UK) Limited
- DS Smith
Check out more related studies published by Grand View Research:
- Food Service Equipment Market – The global food service equipment market size is estimated to reach USD 57.31 billion by 2030, registering an estimated CAGR of 6.4% from 2022 to 2030, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The increasing trade activities in the food & beverage industry, upsurge in travel & tourism activities, changing food consumption habits, and rise in disposable incomes are some of the key factors driving the growth of this market.
- Hot Food Processing Equipment Market – The global hot food processing equipment market size is expected to reach USD 35.72 billion by 2030, registering a CAGR of 6.3% during the forecast period, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The market is primarily driven by increasing demand for bakery products, processed foods, and rising meat consumption coupled with innovation in food processing.
- Food Container Market – The global food container market size is anticipated to reach USD 201.9 billion by 2028, registering a CAGR of 4.2% over the forecast period, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The global market is predominantly driven by the rapid growth in the food processing industry mainly in the emerging markets. In addition, the rising need to reduce carbon footprints and increasing adoption of bioplastics in the packaging industry are driving the market. Moreover, innovation and new product developments are attracting food manufacturers, which is expected to augment the market growth.
A Fond Farewell: Memories to Treasure from MWC 2024
HONG KONG, March 4, 2024 /PRNewswire/ — As IPLOOK reflects on its successful participation in MWC 2024, the company is left with countless memories, insights and opportunities that will continue to inspire its team long after the event has ended.
IPLOOK’s Impressive Showing
IPLOOK’s booth was a hub of activity throughout the 4-day event, drawing in crowds of attendees eager to learn more about IPLOOK’s innovative core network solutions. Some of the key achievements and gains for IPLOOK at MWC 2024 included:
Strong partnerships forged: IPLOOK nailed several new partnerships with leading telecom companies, expanding its reach and impact in the industry.Positive industry coverage: IPLOOK’s presence at MWC 24 attracted the attention of industry research outlets, resulting in conversations highlighting IPLOOK’s leading position in core network market, ability of innovation and integration capability of space, air and ground communications.Brand awareness increased: The event provided an excellent opportunity for IPLOOK to raise its profile and establish itself as a leader in the core network market. Its booth attracted a number of visitors who were already aware of its role as a core network expert, eager to explore the advancements presented by IPLOOK.Valuable feedback received: IPLOOK took the opportunity to gather feedback from attendees on its products and services, which will be invaluable in driving IPLOOK’s future product development and improvements.Innovations that Stole the Show
This year’s MWC, as per its theme “Future First”, was a testament to the power of technology to transform our future life. Attendees were treated to demonstrations of the latest innovation in AIGC, AI-RAN, Open Gateway, and 6G, showcasing how these technologies can revolutionize industries and improve people’s lives.
What’s Next for IPLOOK?
As IPLOOK sets its sights on the horizon, the company is energized by the prospect of deepening connections within the telecom ecosystem and discovering the groundbreaking advancements that lie ahead at MWC’s next chapter. With a steadfast dedication to product innovation, IPLOOK will also journey to key industry events like MVNOs World Congress and AfricaCom, forging new paths into uncharted markets and showcasing its unwavering commitment to the evolution of the telecom landscape.
Contact: [email protected] IPLOOK on LinkedIn @IPLOOK Networks
Logo – https://mma.prnewswire.com/media/2037103/IPLOOK_Logo.jpg
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.co.uk/news-releases/a-fond-farewell-memories-to-treasure-from-mwc-2024-302078316.html
Mobica Appoints Gary Butters as CEO, Building on Success and Fuelling Continued Growth
LONDON, March 4, 2024 /PRNewswire/ — Mobica, the global software and engineering provider, has announced Gary Butters as their Chief Executive Officer (CEO).
Gary joined Mobica as Chief Revenue Officer (CRO) in November 2020 and as part of outgoing CEO Sam Kingston’s leadership team, delivered significant success, leading to Mobica’s acquisition by Cognizant in March 2023.
This acquisition will significantly expand Cognizant’s IoT embedded software engineering capabilities as part of their overall strategy to help companies modernise technology, reimagine processes and transform experiences so they stay ahead in a fast-changing world.
Gary takes over the role with the remit to complete the integration of Mobica into Cognizant while continuing to deliver double-digit growth.
Mobica, which is headquartered in Manchester UK, with operations in Europe and the US, provides world-class software engineering and development expertise to many of the most recognised global brands. Founded in 2004, it serves a number of sectors, with particular expertise in the automotive, manufacturing, industrial and semiconductor industries.
In his role as CEO, Gary will continue Mobica’s vision of delivering exceptional value and innovation to it’s clients and customers, while spearheading its growth plan as demand for engineering and software expertise continues to rise.
Commenting on his appointment, Gary says:”Over the past few years, Mobica has seen demand for our world-class engineering increase significantly, particularly with the acceleration in AI and machine learning. This has seen some of the once ‘traditional’ industries such as automotive and manufacturing undergo a radical transformation.
“As a result, companies are increasingly seeking skilled professionals – particularly in areas such as software development, AI, IoT, and data analytics – in order to stay competitive and meet evolving customer expectations. However, they are vying for a limited pool of technology talent, so access to Mobica engineering services has been vital to enable our customers to remain agile in a rapidly evolving landscape.
“Our ongoing growth is a testament to our team of dedicated ‘Mobicans’ and our unwavering dedication to delivering cutting-edge software engineering solutions. We have consistently provided clients with access to top-tier engineering talent, enabling them to drive digital transformation and achieve their business objectives. I am looking forward to working with our talented team as we continue our ambitious growth plans.”
Photo – https://mma.prnewswire.com/media/2352612/Mobica_1.jpg
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.co.uk/news-releases/mobica-appoints-gary-butters-as-ceo-building-on-success-and-fuelling-continued-growth-302077506.html
Core to Cloud Partners with Cybersecurity Innovator SenseOn to Enable Comprehensive NDR and SIEM Security
New strategic arrangement allows organisations to monitor identity, endpoint, network and cloud-based activity to stop threats immediately.
CIRENCESTER, England, March 1, 2024 /PRNewswire/ — Core to Cloud, a leading provider of cybersecurity services and solutions, is excited to announce a strategic alliance with SenseOn, a renowned threat detection management platform. This collaboration will empower businesses to bolster their advanced NDR and SEIM operations and secure end-to-end platforms.
In today’s integrated digital landscape, businesses rely on various systems and third-party suppliers. The launch of SenseOn’s platform marks a significant leap forward in proactive threat detection and response, offering a comprehensive solution to combat sophisticated cyber threats. Organisations can identify, detect and respond to vulnerabilities in traditional blind spots. Core to Cloud’s partnership with SenseOn aims to address these challenges by offering a comprehensive and efficient solution for managing threat detection and response.
James Cunningham, CEO and co-founder of Core to Cloud, said: “We are excited to announce our partnership with SenseOn, allowing Core to Cloud to bring our clients a more robust and complete threat detection and management solution. With an ever-changing digital landscape, our clients must be able to detect and respond to any threats within their cyber estate. This partnership offers an all-encompassing approach to managing these risks.”
One of the critical features of this partnership is that the platform is built upon a foundation of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) technologies, meticulously designed to evolve alongside cyber threats. Leveraging its unique Deep Learning, SenseOn’s platform analyses vast and complex datasets, providing real-time threat detection, investigation, and autonomous response capabilities. This innovative approach and Core to Cloud’s cybersecurity expertise enables organisations to proactively address potential threats before they escalate, ensuring robust protection against evolving cyber-attacks.
SenseOn’s platform and Core to Cloud’s know-how empower security teams to navigate the complicated threat landscape efficiently. Intelligent automation streamlines incident response, allowing cybersecurity professionals to focus on strategic initiatives rather than routine tasks.
David Atkinson, CEO and Founder of SenseOn, added: “We are excited to announce a pivotal moment in SenseOn’s journey with establishing a strategic channel partnership with Core to Cloud. This collaboration is more than a partnership; it’s an alliance that leverages the strengths of both companies to propel us towards growth. By combining SenseOn’s consolidated threat detection platform with Core to Cloud’s technical and service expertise, we are poised to deliver a new standard in cybersecurity solutions.”
Moreover, Core to Cloud and SenseOn are committed to ongoing collaboration and continuous improvement. As cybersecurity threats evolve, so do the strategies and tools to counter them. This collaboration is not just a one-time solution; it represents an ongoing commitment to enhancing the cybersecurity landscape for businesses of all sizes. Core to Cloud and SenseOn will continue to work together to develop new features, refine existing tools, and provide unparalleled support to our clients.
Core to Cloud’s partnership with SenseOn signifies a major step forward in cybersecurity. By combining expertise, technology, and a shared commitment to excellence, the two companies are paving the way for businesses to navigate the complex digital landscape confidently. Together, they empower businesses to protect their NDR, SEIM and end-to-end platforms.
Photo – https://mma.prnewswire.com/media/2351719/Core_to_Cloud.jpg
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.co.uk/news-releases/core-to-cloud-partners-with-cybersecurity-innovator-senseon-to-enable-comprehensive-ndr-and-siem-security-302076245.html
- A Fond Farewell: Memories to Treasure from MWC 2024
- Mobica Appoints Gary Butters as CEO, Building on Success and Fuelling Continued Growth
- Equipment Finance Services Market to Reach $3,083.8 Billion, Globally, by 2032 at 9.7% CAGR: Allied Market Research
- Solar Photovoltaic Glass Market worth $27.3 billion by 2028 – Exclusive Report by MarketsandMarkets™
- Road to 6G: IDTechEx Investigates Emerging Low-Loss Materials
- Electric Control Panel Market to Reach $10.3 Billion, Globally, by 2032 at 5.8% CAGR: Allied Market Research
- Core to Cloud Partners with Cybersecurity Innovator SenseOn to Enable Comprehensive NDR and SIEM Security
- Fire Protection System Market worth $97.2 billion by 2029 – Exclusive Report by MarketsandMarkets™
- HUMAN CAPABILITY INITIATIVE CONCLUDES IN RIYADH, MARKING THE BIGGEST-EVER GLOBAL CONFERENCE IN UNITING THE WORLD TO ADVANCE HUMAN CAPABILITY
- Former Salesforce Leader, Fernando Bertolla Joins Netcore Cloud to Drive LATAM Market Expansion
- DreamSmart Group Unveils Meizu 21 Pro, Fully Embracing AI
- Zetrix & Web3Labs’ Global Accelerator Programme Officially Opens for Registration
- Hengtong Appeared at MWC2024
- CRISIL to host 8th edition of its flagship India Outlook conclave
- United Imaging Intelligence Unveiled Next-Generation Radiology Solutions at ECR 2024
Artificial Intelligence3 days ago
Zetrix & Web3Labs’ Global Accelerator Programme Officially Opens for Registration
Artificial Intelligence7 days ago
Group-IB Earns Frost & Sullivan’s 2024 Competitive Strategy Leadership Award for Pioneering a Decentralized Approach in the External Risk Mitigation and Management Industry
Artificial Intelligence7 days ago
Frost & Sullivan Opens Nominations for Itron Excellence in Resourcefulness Awards
Artificial Intelligence7 days ago
ConcertAI’s TeraRecon Launches Three New Care Suites, Life Sciences Platform, and Strategic Partnerships at #ECR24
Artificial Intelligence3 days ago
Former Salesforce Leader, Fernando Bertolla Joins Netcore Cloud to Drive LATAM Market Expansion
Artificial Intelligence3 days ago
CRISIL to host 8th edition of its flagship India Outlook conclave
Uncategorized3 days ago
Bread Improvers Market worth $1.9 billion by 2028 – Exclusive Report by MarketsandMarkets™
Artificial Intelligence3 days ago
Hengtong Appeared at MWC2024