Vancouver, British Columbia, Feb. 17, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The global deep learning chip market size was USD 4.79 Billion in 2020 and is expected to reach a market size of USD 66.06 Billion by 2028 and register a high revenue CAGR of 38.9%, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Growing demand for smart homes is a key factor driving expected to drive growth of the global deep learning chip market during the forecast period. Other key factors include, increasing government focus on developing smart cities rising adoption of deep learning technologies by government agencies at a global level.
However, high cost of components is expected to hamper growth of the global deep learning chip market to some extent over the forecast period.
Claim Your FREE Sample Copy with Table of content@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/512
Key Highlights of Report
- In terms of revenue, the application-specific integrated circuit (ASIC) segment is expected to register significant growth during the forecast period due to rising usage of ASIC for Artificial Intelligence applications.
- Due to rising usage of system-on-chip by providers to reduce designing cost and energy waste, the system-on-chip (SoC) segment is expected to register a significantly robust CAGR of 39.2% over the forecast period.
- Rising application of deep learning in the automotive industry for virtual sensing for vehicle dynamics, vehicle inspection and monitoring, automated driving, and data-driven product development is driving growth of the automotive segment, which is expected to register a significantly high CAGR during the forecast period.
- Due to increasing usage of deep learning technology in various industries and growing healthcare, automotive, and telecommunication industries in countries in Asia Pacific, the market in the region is expected to register rapid revenue growth over the forecast period.
- In December 2019, Omnitek Engineering Corp. was acquired by Intel Corporation. Omnitek is a manufacturer of Field-Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) for video and vision. The deal will augment the FPGA processor business of Intel Corporation.
Check Our Prices@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/512
Emergen Research has segmented the global deep learning chip market on the basis of chip type, technology, end-use, and region.
- Chip Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2021–2028)
- Graphics Processing Unit (GPU)
- Application-Specific Integrated Circuit (ASIC)
- Field-Programmable Gate Array (FPGA)
- Central Processing Unit (CPU)
- Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2021–2028)
- System-In-Package (SIP)
- System-On-Chip (SoC)
- Multi-Chip Module
- End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2021–2028)
- Consumer Electronics
- IT & Telecommunication
Click to access the Report Study, Read key highlights of the Report and Look at Projected Trends: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/deep-learning-chip-market
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2021–2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
- North America
Take a Look at our Related Reports:
AI-Enabled Medical Imaging Solutions Market By Product (Software, Hardware), By Workflow (Image Acquisition, Image Analysis, Reporting, and Communication), By Therapeutic Application (General Imaging, Specialty Imaging), By Deployment Mode, By Modality, and By Region, Forecasts to 2027
Smart Factory Market By Component (Industrial Robotics, Sensors, Control Devices, Industrial Network, Machine Vision), By Solution (PLC, PLM, MES, ERP, SCADA), By Industries (Process Industries and Discrete Industries), Forecasts to 2027
Smart Manufacturing Market By Information Technology (Manufacturing Execution System, Industrial Communication), By Enabling Technology (Industrial Robotics, IIoT), By Industry (Aerospace & Defense, Automotive), Forecasts to 2027
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Read Full Press Release@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/press-release/global-deep-learning-chip-market