New York, NY, April 19, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Facts and Factors have published a new research report titled “Pulse Oximeters Market By Product Type (Fingertip Oximeter, Handheld Oximeter, Tabletop Oximeter, and Others Oximeter) By End-Use (Hospitals, Healthcare Facilities, Ambulatory Surgical Centers and Homecare): Global Industry Perspective, Comprehensive Analysis, and Forecast, 2020 – 2026”.
“According to the research report, the global Pulse Oximeters Market was estimated at USD 2,1836.4 Million in 2019 and is expected to reach USD 3,555.9 Million by 2026. The global Pulse Oximeters Market is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.24% from 2019 to 2026”.
Pulse Oximeters Market: Key Market Insights Overview
Pulse oximeters have proved to be an efficient method for assessing a patient’s oxygenation status, and they are now commonly used in a number of departments and units in hospitals. Because of the numerous age groups of patients admitted to hospitals and other settings, the demand for pulse oximeters is growing. Patients with cardiac arrest, multisystem injuries, apneic disorders, sickle-cell crises, and drowning events require pulse oximeters. Pulse oximeters are expected to be in high demand in the future due to their large variety of applications.
Request Your Free Sample Report of Pulse Oximeters Market @ https://www.fnfresearch.com/sample/pulse-oximeters-market
(The free sample of this report is readily available on request).
Our Free Sample Report Includes:
- 2020 Updated Report Introduction, Overview, and In-depth industry analysis
- COVID-19 Pandemic Outbreak Impact Analysis Included
- 190+ Pages Research Report (Inclusion of Updated Research)
- Provide Chapter-wise guidance on Request
- 2020 Updated Regional Analysis with Graphical Representation of Size, Share & Trends
- Includes Updated List of table & figures
- Updated Report Includes Top Market Players with their Business Strategy, Sales Volume, and Revenue Analysis
- Facts and Factors research methodology
(Note: The sample of this report is updated with COVID-19 impact analysis before delivery)
Key Questions Answered in this Report
1) What were the pre and post-business impacts of COVID-19 on the Pulse Oximeters Market?
2) What is the market size, share of the Pulse Oximeters Market?
3) Who are the top market players in Pulse Oximeters Market?
4) What will be the future market of Pulse Oximeters Market?
- Market Size & Forecast by Revenue | 2020−2026
- Market Dynamics – Leading trends, growth drivers, restraints, and investment opportunities
- Market Segmentation – A detailed analysis by product, by types, end-user, applications, segments, and geography
- Competitive Landscape – Top key vendors and other prominent vendors
Inquire more about this report before purchase @ https://www.fnfresearch.com/inquiry/pulse-oximeters-market
(You may enquire a report quote OR available discount offers to our sales team before purchase.)
Pulse Oximeters Market: Industry Major Market Players
- Spacelabs Healthcare
- Carefusion Corp.
- Nihon Kohden Corporation
- GE Healthcare
- Philips HealthcareMasimo
- CAS Medical Systems, Inc.
- Opto Circuits India Ltd.
- Nonin Medical, Inc.
- Medtronic (Covidien)
- Smiths Medical
- Welch Allyn and Meditech Equipment Co.
To know an additional revised 2020 list of market players, request a sample report: https://www.fnfresearch.com/sample/pulse-oximeters-market
Pulse oximeters are instruments that monitor critical health indicators like respiratory rate, heart rate, and pulse rate. These are used to keep track of a patient’s condition before or after a medical diagnosis. Pulse oximeters are used in hospital settings, at home, and in medical emergencies. The market is expected to be driven by factors such as an increase in the geriatric population, a shift toward home monitoring, an increase in the incidence rate of chronic diseases such as cardiovascular disorders and obesity, and increased patient knowledge of advanced pulse oximeters. However, in low- and middle-income countries, a lack of understanding about these devices stifles market development.
The incorporation of artificial intelligence in pulse oximeters is expected to increase demand for these devices in the home and in hospitals in the coming years. With the increased use of mobile-based platforms and wearable devices to determine the degree of oxygen saturation in patients, the demand is increasing. Furthermore, developments in microprocessor technology, as well as advancements in LED and photoelectric sensors, have improved pulse oximeter precision and reliability. To promote the use of pulse oximeters, several businesses are displaying improved versions and waving study results.
Directly Purchase a copy of the report with TOC @ https://www.fnfresearch.com/buynow/su/pulse-oximeters-market
COVID-19 Impact Analysis on Pulse Oximeters Market: Pre and Post Pandemic
Since the COVID-19 pandemic has limited visits to medical facilities, medical care systems have been hampered, and manufacturers are developing new devices to offer alternative telehealth solutions. Tyto Care, a telehealth company, released a fingertip pulse oximeter in January 2021 that connects to the TytoCare system through a cable and logs test results to the patient’s EHR, allowing clinicians to track the patient remotely.
In 20219 the pulse oximeter market was dominated by the handheld segment, which accounted for 41.2% of total revenue. The major reason these oximeters are simple to use in case of an emergency is driving the market. The level of oxygen saturation in a patient’s blood may have a direct effect on the treatment’s outcome. Over the projected period, a rising number of stroke cases and surgeries is expected to fuel business growth.
To Know COVID-19 Pre and Post Business Impact Analysis, Request a Free Report PDF Brochure: https://www.fnfresearch.com/sample/pulse-oximeters-market
North America is projected to Dominate Global Pulse Oximeters Market Growth
In 2019, the pulse oximeter market in North America was the biggest. In 2019, the United States had the highest market share in North America, with 80.2 %, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.6 % over the projected period. Because of the increasing pool of elderly patients who are more susceptible to diseases and need pulse oximeters for routine monitoring of their condition, APAC is expected to be the fastest-growing market during the forecast period. Further, due to a large geriatric population, improved healthcare, and the existence of an active American Academy of Pediatrics, which strongly supports the product. The global pulse oximeter market will see substantial growth as a result of all of this.
China is expected to be the fastest-growing market for pulse oximeters in the Asia Pacific region, with a market share of 37.6% by 2026. This is largely due to the widespread use of modern technologies and substantial investment in research and development. The advances have resulted in the creation of lightweight, app-connected as well as patient-friendly pulse oximeters in China, which will fuel the pulse oximeter market’s growth in the coming years.
Request Customized Copy of Report @ https://www.fnfresearch.com/customization/pulse-oximeters-market
(We customize your report according to your research need. Ask our sales team for report customization.)
Due to the rising prevalence of chronic diseases and the increasing geriatric population in India, the pulse oximeters market is expected to grow significantly over the forecast period. Government guidelines requiring pulse oximetry during surgery have led to the company’s strong growth. Pulse oximetry is needed for the detection of both saturation and heart rate, according to the Indian Society of Anaesthesiologists’ recommendations. Furthermore, government spending is increasing. Assisting in disease monitoring R&D would help the Indian market expand faster.
Browse the full “Pulse Oximeters Market By Product Type (Fingertip Oximeter, Handheld Oximeter, Tabletop Oximeter, and Others Oximeter) By End-Use (Hospitals, Healthcare Facilities, Ambulatory Surgical Centers and Homecare): Global Industry Perspective, Comprehensive Analysis, and Forecast, 2020 – 2026” report at https://www.fnfresearch.com/pulse-oximeters-market.
The global pulse oximeters market is segmented as follows:
By Product Type:
By End Use:
- Healthcare Facilities
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
KEY REPORT POINTERS & HIGHLIGHTS:
- Statistically Validated Analysis of Historical, Current, and Projected Industry Trends with Authenticated Market Sizes Information and Data in terms of Value and Volume, wherever applicable
- Direct and Indirect Factors that Impacted the Industry as well Projected Rationales expected to affect the industry going forward
- Micro, Meso, Macro, and In-Depth Analysis of Technically relevant and Commercially viable Segments and Sub-segments of the Market
- Historical and Projected Company / Vendor / OEM / Supplier Market Shares, Competitive Landscape, and Player Positioning Data
- Historical and Current Demand (Consumption) and Supply (Production) Scenarios as well as Projected Supply-Demand Scenario Analysis
- Detailed List of Key Buyers and End-Users (Consumers) analyzed as per Regions and Applications
- Value Chain and Supply Chain Analysis along with Horizontal and Vertical Integration Scenarios
- Manufacturing and Production Cost Structure Analysis including Labor Cost, Raw Material Expenses, and Other Manufacturing Expenses, wherever relevant
- Overview of Key Marketing Strategies and Key Sales Channels Adopted in the Market
Biliary Stents Market: https://www.fnfresearch.com/biliary-stents-market
Inhalation Therapy Nebulizer Market: https://www.fnfresearch.com/inhalation-therapy-nebulizer-market-by-product-pneumatic-nebulizers-1292
Medical Gases and Equipment Market: https://www.fnfresearch.com/medical-gases-and-equipment-market-by-type-medical-1277
Smart Inhalers Market: https://www.fnfresearch.com/smart-inhalers-market-by-product-inhalers-and-nebulizers-1273
Nasal Filters Market: https://www.fnfresearch.com/nasal-filters-market-by-type-filter-changeable-type-1269
About Facts & Factors (FnF Research):
Facts & Factors is a leading market research organization offering industry expertise and scrupulous consulting services to clients for their business development. The reports and services offered by Facts and Factors are used by prestigious academic institutions, start-ups, and companies globally to measure and understand the changing international and regional business backgrounds.
Our client’s/customer’s conviction on our solutions and services has pushed us in delivering always the best. Our advanced research solutions have helped them in appropriate decision-making and guidance for strategies to expand their business.
Follow Us LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fnfresearch
Follow Us Twitter: https://twitter.com/fnfresearch
Facts & Factors