NEWARK, Del, Jan. 19, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The fire alarm systems market size is projected to be valued at US$ 24.1 billion in 2023 and is expected to rise to US$ 40.6 billion by 2033. The sales of fire alarm systems are anticipated to record a CAGR of 5.3% during the forecast period.
Fire detection and alarm systems are widely used to constantly monitor the building and its surroundings for fire outbreaks. Growing product deployment in educational institutions is boosting market growth.
To ensure the safety of children, fire alarm and detection systems are widely used to assist for the detection of smoking in restrooms and fire in laboratories. Various product innovations, such as the introduction of wireless systems, are propelling the market growth.
Request a Sample Copy of the Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-11019
These systems use the Internet of Things (IoT) and artificial intelligence (AI) to monitor ambient temperatures, send real-time notifications to fire departments, and avoid false alarms. Growing smart building construction, as well as the implementation of numerous government initiatives aimed at increasing fire safety and security, are expected to drive the market forward.
- The solution segment has witnessed a strong growth of 5.3%. The addressable system segment accounted for a significant revenue share. These systems are simple to monitor, and fire locations can be determined using connected circuits.
- The commercial segment is witnessing a substantial growth of 5.3%. The installation of fire alarms and detection is being driven by public gatherings and a growing emphasis on protecting these places’ critical infrastructure.
- The United States holds the leading share of 75.3% in the fire alarm market. The region’s increasing fires and fatalities are driving revenue growth in the fire alarm market.
- The United Kingdom held a consistent revenue share of US$ 1.7 billion in the fire alarm devices market. Rising awareness of the importance of installing firefighting systems in industrial and commercial buildings is driving significant revenue growth in the region.
- India is expected to remain one of the most appealing markets. According to the study, the country is expected to register a 7.0% CAGR by 2033. India’s rapid and sustained economic growth has resulted in lucrative business opportunities and growth prospects.
Awareness Campaigns – Key Focus of Manufacturers
Key players operating in the market are Napco Security, Siemens Building Technologies, Gentex Corporation, NITTAN COMPANY, Napco Security, United Technologies Corporation, Hochiki Corporation and Eaton. These key players aim at launching a cutting-edge product by making heavy investment in research and development. This product is quick to install and cost-effective too.
Another key focus of these key players is to increase awareness regarding the necessity and effectiveness of fire alarms and detection devices. Further, these players also aim at following a few effective strategies such as novel product development, geographical expansion, mergers and acquisitions and other strategic initiatives.
Request a Report Methodology @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/request-report-methodology/rep-gb-11019
- Johnson Controls, a pioneer in healthy, innovative, and sustainable buildings, in September 2022, introduced an alternative approach to fire detection with its FireClass range, a class of open-protocol fire detection products. FireClass is a comprehensive line of industry-approved products designed to make spaces sound and intact during hazardous situation such as fire in commercial, residential, corporate, retail, leisure, care home, manufacturing, and warehouse settings.
- Siemens introduced a new digital service portfolio of fire safety digital services, in September 2020, the first-in-market portfolio of digital and managed services that connects fire safety systems to the cloud, allowing businesses to transition from a reactive, compliance-led approach to safeguard the area through intelligent safety solution.
Key Segments Covered in the Fire Alarm Systems Market Report
- Conventional Fire Alarm Systems
- Addressable Fire Alarm Systems
- North America
- Latin America
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ)
- The Middle East & Africa (MEA)
Request for Customization @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-11019
Table of Content
1. Executive Summary | Fire Alarm Systems Market
1.1. Global Market Outlook
1.2. Demand-side Trends
1.3. Supply-side Trends
1.4. Technology Roadmap Analysis
2. Market Overview
2.1. Market Coverage / Taxonomy
2.2. Market Definition / Scope / Limitations
3. Market Background
3.1. Market Dynamics
3.2. Scenario Forecast
3.3. Opportunity Map Analysis
3.4. Investment Feasibility Matrix
4. Global Market Analysis 2017 to 2022 and Forecast, 2023 to 2033
4.1. Historical Market Size Value (US$ Million) Analysis, 2017 to 2022
4.2. Current and Future Market Size Value (US$ Million) Projections, 2023 to 2033
4.2.1. Y-o-Y Growth Trend Analysis
4.2.2. Absolute $ Opportunity Analysis
Get More Information on this Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/fire-alarm-systems-market
Top Reports Related To Technology Market Insights
IoT Chip Market Size – The global IoT chip market is expected to increase at a CAGR of 5.3% from US$ 415.0 Billion in 2021 to USD 735.6 Billion by 2032.
Business Process Automation (BPA) Market Share – The business process automation (BPA) market revenue totaled ~US$ 10.9 Billion in 2021. The business process automation (BPA) market is expected to reach ~US$ 37.3 Billion by 2032, growing at a CAGR of 11.9% during the forecast period (2022-2032).
Digital Map Market Demand – The global digital map market size was valued at US$ 14 Billion in 2021 and is projected to grow at a compound annual growth rate of 14.2% reaching US$ 61.2 Billion by 2032 from US$ 16.2 Billion in 2022.
Digital Therapeutics and Wellness Market Growth – The digital therapeutics and wellness market is anticipated to experience a staggering CAGR of 14.3% during the period of 2022-2032. The Digital Therapeutics and Wellness Market is anticipated to reach US$ 26 Billion in 2032, from US$ 6.9 Billion in 2022.
IoT Device Management Market Trends – The IoT device management market is anticipated to have a steady CAGR of 18.6% during the period 2022-2032. The IoT device management market is predicted to grow from US$ 7.2 Billion in 2022 to US$ 39.6 Billion in 2032.
About Future Market Insights, Inc.
Future Market Insights, Inc. is an ESOMAR-certified business consulting & market research firm, a member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce and is headquartered in Delaware, USA. A recipient of Clutch Leaders Award 2022 on account of high client score (4.9/5), we have been collaborating with global enterprises in their business transformation journey and helping them deliver on their business ambitions. 80% of the largest Forbes 1000 enterprises are our clients. We serve global clients across all leading & niche market segments across all major industries.
Future Market Insights Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs | YouTube
For Sales Enquiries: [email protected]