The global food processing blades market size is expected to reach USD 1.5 billion by 2027, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. It is expected to expand at a CAGR of 7.6% from 2020 to 2027. Rising demand for poultry, meat, confectionery, along with packaged and healthy food products, is expected to augment the demand for food processing blades.
Key suggestions from the report:
- By product, the circular blade segment is expected to witness the fastest growth from 2020 to 2027 on account of production process optimization and improved workflow efficiency
- The grinding application segment dominated the market in 2019 owing to its extensive use in the food industry
- The proteins end-use segment dominated the market in 2019 on account of the rise in demand for fish, poultry, bovine, and pork
- Asia Pacific is estimated to witness the fastest growth from 2020 to 2027 owing to heightened demand for protein-rich convenience food, processed meat, and other packaged food products
- Major manufacturers such as Marel, GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft, and JBT Corporation emphasize on the implementation of new technologies, R&D activities, and expansion strategies to gain a competitive advantage over others and serve various markets.
Read 85 page research report with ToC on “Food Processing Blades Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product (Straight, Curved, Circular), By Application (Grinding, Cutting/Portioning), By End-use, By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2020 – 2027” at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/food-processing-blades-market
Food processing blades are widely utilized across the food industries, including bakery and confectionery, meat, seafood and poultry, and dairy, for peeling, skinning, slicing, grinding, and other processes. The regulatory associations such as the Ministry of Food Processing Industries and the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) are expected to drive the market.
The value chain for food processing equipment has five constituents, namely raw material suppliers, assemblers/manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, and end-use industries. Many companies in the food processing equipment market tend to opt for forward & backward integration in value chain management.
Major players including Marel and JBT Corporation focus on standard and quality products and offer automated operational processes. The market is anticipated to witness significant growth opportunities in the emerging markets of Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa, and Central and South America, where the demand for processed and packaged food has increased with changing consumer preferences and inclination towards fast food and seafood.
Grand View Research has segmented the global food processing blades market on the basis of product, application, end-use, and region:
- Food Processing Blades Product Outlook (Volume, Million Units; Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- Single Edge
- Double Edge
- Single Edge
- Flat Edge
- Beveled Edge
- Scalloped Edge
- Food Processing Blades Application Outlook (Volume, Million Units; Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- Food Processing Blades End-use Outlook (Volume, Million Units; Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- Other Foods
- Food Processing Blades Regional Outlook (Volume, Million Units; Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
- North America
List of Key Players of Food Processing Blades Market
- Minerva Omega Group s.r.l.
- Biro Manufacturing Company
- GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft
- JBT Corporation
- Nemco Food Equipment, LTD.
- Bettcher Industries, Inc.
- Zigma Machinery & Equipment Solutions
- Jarvis India
- Talsabell S.A.
Find more research reports on Food Safety & Processing Industry, by Grand View Research:
- Metal Cans Market – The global metal cans market size was estimated at USD 46.98 billion in 2015, growing at a CAGR of 2.4% from 2016 to 2020. Environmental benefits, increasing surge for canned products, and fast recycle rate are expected to show a positive influence on metal cans industry.
- Meat Processing Equipment Market – The global meat processing equipment market size was estimated at USD 10.10 billion in 2017, expanding at a CAGR of 6.2% over the forecast period. Growing demand for processed meat in developing nations, coupled with a rise in per capita income, is expected to drive demand.
- Seafood Processing Equipment Market – The global seafood processing equipment market size was valued at USD 1.95 billion in 2017. It is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 3.2% over the forecast period. Rising income, population, urbanization, and health awareness are expected to propel the market growth.